Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] Empty
PostSubject: This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 17:13

Never had she thought she would come here, but as fomalities go, Pandora figured she needed to meet the Alpha of the pack. The land here was beautiful, how could such a dark place full of mystery and misery be so calming and peaceful. The female continued to head in the direction of his den, only briefly knowing where she was going due to the mixtuew of two dominant scents. The first being older but still dominant, it seemed as if the scent had been here since the beginning of time and it was the blood of the lands, and it was heavily guarded with the scents of many females. Two in particular,  which Pandora could only assume as Alphesses or grouping of the former king. The second was a fresher scent, manly and dominant as it attempted to mask the older scent and as powerful as it was, Pandora could sense he was the new Alpha who had claimed Eneryx as his own. Pandora admired such a task, it meant there was pride and nobility in his bones and she longed to properly serve him.

The former executioner slowly made her decent to the gates of hell as she followed the mixtuee of male urine, the later of the two becoming stronger as she climbed towards an opening. The den of the King himself.  Pandora had heard rumors of the new liege, how he was ruthless and cruel, how he hated females, and most of all how vicious he could be should the terms not go his way. With a cunning smile she ceased her mind of the endless chatter and fell short of the threshold to the Kings lair. Softly her deep voiced echoed out into the chambers of his home, the whispers carried out and she called for him to show his face. No words were muttered but her vocalization had made herself known. Would he dare come forward and what exactly had she come for? All this time alone and searching for something to do, she only longed to please her King and Pandora wouod rest until the taste of blood wad back upon her tongue.  The dark knight only hoped the King would grant her this one wish or at least give her the chance to prove herself to him. Glinding back upon her haunches she regally sat before the entrance awaiting the grand gesture of the Lord.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 10:22

Silent as the night, peppered paws pressed to the ground. He moved along this place as King. His body held the dominance of a thousand kings and his eyes held the danger which lingered within his hulking frame. Erenyx had finally felt like a place he could call home. Before it had only been his greatest conquest, a trophy in his own mind. The take over of a complete pack by murdering their previous dark knight. Teren could get a sense of the loyalty his trusted wolves displayed and the hatred of those who kept from him. He was no fool. In order to rule a kingdom, one would be loved and hated. Though he truly did not care if he was loved, instead he would rather be feared. Respect derived directly from fear for the fact that lack of it will cause any wolf to tremble before him. Too many had gotten away with disrespect before, and he would never allow it again. As he walked along the boundaries to his home, he looked around for any signs of interest. Nothing came to him. There were no guests, loners or fools. The outside world was almost perfectly silent. Did the know the king was here? It was possible as his scent was so pungent around these parts. Surely those surrounding the pack had heard the takes of his great act, of the way he consumed the bleeding heart. As he made his way back to the den, he saw a figure standing before it. It looked inward, trying to see the royal master in his own home. A look of disgust swept across his face as soon as the smell of her gender crossed his nose. Another female trying prove herself again. Why could they not just disappear, or better yet, be silent and do as they were told from the males of the pack. Even Fel, in his eyes, was considered an Omega. Though only two males truly outranked her, he would not mind if Magnus or Tye stood up to her, or even put her in her place. It was the way things were in his mind. As he approached, he took careful and quiet steps. He did not snarl or growl, keeping it in as he approached her rear. "What exactly are you doing, fae?" His voice was deep and filled with a hatred for her gender. He held nothing back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 00:24

The males voice came wildly from behind her, it was deep and soothing to her ears, but his words came with warning although it was subtle. It was only then did she realize how bad this must loom from his point of view. Still, the female stood there undaunted by his hidden message, she casually dropped her head and turned to face him. It was only then did she take him in, the sight did not match the luxurious voice, and she saw the Alpha at full stance. The male was older, far older tgan she pegged him for by his voice but she instantly knew by his battle wounds and his stature that he meant business. There was nothing weak about the male and she admired that about him, suddenly the rumors she had begun yo heat about the brutal male seemed true. If indeed he killed anothet is was with just cause, the male had experience, and Pandora felt complete knowing she was serving a worthy leader.

As her eyes met his she nodded her head in respect and then found her comfort as she made way from the opening of his den words soon to follow as she stood away from him, but not too fat as to show fear. There was no fear when it came to meeting such as these. The only reason why she was here was to see him for herself, to speak briefly on a few matters, and to let each other know they existed. Then she would fall back into place. On average, how many others had sought him out. Each wolf claiming to be rough and tough, but fearful of him. Pandora was emotionless and felt as if she was only meant to serve those worthy. Maybe on some sick and twisted level, she was seeking out his leadership as reassurance of her goald within the pack. All Pandora longed for was to serve her duties, protect others, and slaughter those at command for her King. Eyes scanned him as she finally spoke.

"I can only imagine how this looks, so I dare not waste your time. There is much loathing on your behalf, I assume the rumors are true and just, so I speak quickly and true. I am called Pandora and I am just another subject at your command. There is nothing special I can offer you, no tricks of the trade either. My life before now is not important to you but I must say one thing. My prior rank was executioner and although I serve as a warrior amongst the filth of females and males that serve to worship you, I do not. My services to you are loyal, but seldom inbetween. There is no doubt you may handle your own and handle this pack, but I am willing to drink the life from the others should you ask it of me. In the meantime, I shall be alone and afar waiting your command. Despite your displeasure, it is a mutual feeling for I hate everyone too. Good show." Pandora spoke with a monotonous tone, devoid of any feelings or emotions as she bore back a stare that could kill her from his end should he chose too. Yet, Pandora would go easy for she was a female and even though she and most others seemed bad ass, not everyone could take on a King. Pandora bowed briefly and began to walk away, there wasnt much left to say excpect her closing statement, "My King."
Pandora spoke nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is A Man's World [Alpha Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1