Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This new place...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 09:50

The crack of paws on twigs would break the almost immaculate silence as a large, blackened wolf shifted into the area. The male's name was Lithium, appropriate in regards to the colour of his thick pelt. The expression on his features would expose an impressive distance, looking unfazed by his surroundings. The scent of other wolves caught his nose immediately and he stopped, completely static in his mid-step position. Lithium's large paws sank down to the ground as he inhaled more of the scents around him. "Others..." He muttered under his breath. It would seem that there was a pack territory nearby him, no doubt that this was its border.

He waited in silence for another few moments, save for the soft brushing of leaves and branches overhead. What if this pack was hostile? If this was the case, he'd rather not draw attention. However, if they were not, then he could be throwing away yet another chance to be part of something again. Finally, he came to a decision. If he was going to doubt the security of all packs he came across, then what chance would he have of ever finding the right one?
His hind lowered and his head raised, releasing an escalated howl into the sky and surrounding areas, hoping that the wind would carry it to a kind member of authority, or at the least a subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 20:28

It had been a while since a howl had come from the border. But eventually one came all the same. This one was deep, masculine. She was glad that others were choosing to cross their borders and join the family. Nnlya cared for her family, both biological and more recently found. Her mother and father would be elders soon enough, if they were still alive. One of her younger siblings would have taken up the mantle by now. Did she have more siblings now? A fourth or fifth brother? A sister, even? Who knew. Helidos was her family now. Eclipse her brother, Crystal her sister. Many had wandered on in her time there, either to the Other Forest or to other lands in search of more. But she loved them all as her own blood. They had taken her in, accepted her, trusted her. it was the greatest gift they could have given her. So the Elite ran gladly to the borders to follow the source of the sound and greet the one who produced the lyrical note. Charcoal pelt rippled in the sunlight, heat tiring her faster than usual. Summer was surely not far if not already here. And soon enough she spied the dark-pelted male whose name she had yet to know. A moment to breathe, first. Then gracefully striding forth with a smile on her face she welcomed him. "Greetings, friend. I am Nnlya of Helidos. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 09:29

Lithium's harks pricked as the soft vocals of another called him. He rose slowly to his paws as his vision locked immediately on the sound's source. "Good morning." The dark male replied swiftly, his tone a soft and deep murr. "My name is Lithium." There seemed to be little substance to the way he spoke suddenly, but there were reasons for such a thing. "Forgive me, I am not spoken to often." Taking only a second further to absorb his surroundings further, he would add quickly. "There are strong scents in the immediate vicinity, implying the border of pack territory. Would you happen to be a part of such a pack? I will comply and take my leave should my presence be unwelcome." As he spoke, he would respectfully dip his head and delay raising it until told otherwise, signifying his submission.
His follow up would be to formally ask if he could be assimilated into the kin of the seemingly kind wolf whom had approached him. Lithium needed something to be part of, something to protect and work for. Without goals, he simply could not function as he would feel as though he simply had no purpose. This was one of his greatest fears.

Last edited by Lithium on October 29th 2014, 17:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 15:56

He spoke a foreign language at first, much like Jackle often did. But the languages were different, she knew. This language seemed much harsher and less lyrical than the one Jackle held a tendency towards. But by his tone it was a greeting of some sort. He seemed intelligent, respectful. It was nice. It made these things easier. She felt no need to display dominance over the male as he submitted willingly without being asked. It was a weight off her shoulders. She didn't have to be powerful and commanding of respect. She could be more casual because it was evident that he knew where he stood. "Rise," she murmured. The charcoal Elite lowered her rump to sit and observe the male. "You are indeed correct, you have found our borders. If it is acceptance you seek I can help you there. All I ask is to know a little of your history and where you believe you might be suited. We have four main entry ranks. The Warriors, the Hunters, the Healers and the Caretakers. I don't belive you'll need to be placed as an Omega. But please, don't let me ramble on, speak." She nodded to the male, waiting to hear his tale, or what he would be willing to reveal of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 17:13

The brute raised his head slowly, cracking a small smile as the female read him. He thought hard about what from his past he could share without rambling himself. "Very well. My parents had tendencies to be quite strict, especially when teaching discipline and order." The dark brute began. "My sister and I were lucky to survive birth. However, due to the miscarriages of my other siblings, my Mother and Father had developed somewhat of an obsession with us, doing their absolute best to discipline us and train us, keeping us healthy. Unfortunately for my sister and perhaps the rest of us, she found that this manner of treatment was unsuitable for her. So she fled." He paused, processing his next words carefully. "You see, the training my Father offered us was challenging. As soon as we were capable we were worked and worked." His muscular build showed well under his pelt as the shadows let down by the leaves above passed over him, defining his contours. This seemed to testify that his story was the truth.

"I digress... I left in search of my sister and, due to my lacking skills of co-ordination at the time, I found myself lost. Without hope of return, I saw that my probable best option was to venture in any given direction."
Lithium stifled a sigh, remembering so vividly his sibling's face above all else. "Eventually, I would find myself here." The male perked his cranium slightly, snapping himself out of the grasping sadness. "I merely wish to offer myself and my efforts in any way I can. I thrive to protect and live with a purpose. Perhaps a pack such as your own could grant me such an honour?" He finished and fell into another momentary silence as he weighed up his options. "Regrettably, I know much less than is sufficient to rightly be titled a healer or caretaker. With this said, I would respectfully request position as perhaps a hunter." He spoke kindly, expressing his willingness to comply and make the wolf's job as easy as possible. First impressions were everything so it was said.

Last edited by Lithium on October 29th 2014, 17:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 23:22

Nnlyas ears twitched back and forth, taking in the words he spoke wit has much clarity as possible. His story held nothing that stood out to her. Everyone here shared some similarity: they were born, raised and somehow left their pack. He left in search of his sister, just as plenty before him had. Though it was a noble gesture, it did not make it any less stupid. He left before he was properly trained. He would only have rudimentary knowledge of pack life and minimal skills in combat. He admitted to having no knowledge sufficient enough to warrant the rank of Healer or Caretaker. He had survived to this point though, so clearly he had some ability to hunt - or was extremely lucky whenever he scavenged. It seemed they both came to the same conclusion at the same time. "Indeed, a Hunter rank would be best for you. Who knows, if you show any promise you might yet rise through the ranks. Of course that is entirely up to you." She inhaled, scenting rain. Cerulean eyes looked to the skies: fluffy white clouds floated overhead above the canopy, but her nose was never wrong. There was a storm blowing in. "In any case, before I can grant you a rank and allow you to cross our border, I need to know if I can trust you. We are a family here and we treat each other as such. Can I rely on you to follow orders and protect your pack as your own blood?" She gave him a moment to think, it was a serious promise he was making.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 17:53

The brute would indeed take a moment to think, but not of his decision. His brow lowered a fraction, betraying to the female a hint of hesitation to answer. There was no way it could just be that easy, surely.
Regardless, lithium nodded and replied. "You can place all the faith in me that you have without doubt or fear." He offered a firm and confident nod, emphasising his strong tone of assurance. "Whatever I may do to benefit the pack, I will do and make sure of any given task's completion. As I have said before, I wish only to have something to be a part of once again. To have something to work for and protect." The dark wolf's jowls twitched, hinting a soft smile before snapping back to their prior expression of formality. "With this said, I can only plead for understanding as I may be initially reluctant to interact with my fellow pack mates should I be accepted. I do struggle to offer my trust upon occasion." Lithium was as loyal as loyal came once his friendship was gained. The very moment that he had established a positive bond with another, their life became a priority over his own. Perhaps it made him somewhat reckless, but he would have served his duty as family.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 02:08

She gave a gentle nod of assurance once he had spoken his. She would of course allay his fears and address his concerns in good time. She had noticed a certain look cross his face earlier, a look of disbelief. She would address this matter first. "Do not think that you have gained rank too easily, Lithium. You will be monitored and your efforts noted. So long as you do your job and help feed and protect our pack you will see no adversity shall see you from within our borders." The Elites ears twitched about, hearing the sounds of the forest around her. "As for your isolation, everyone takes some time adjusting to pack life after living as a loner, so fear not. But do make an effort, if not for your sake then for the sake of those you may meet. Many wolves have come here from troubled pasts and a kind word or smile would do more for them than you can imagine. With that in mind, cross the border, Hunter Lithium, and explore your new home." She turned from the male and trotted off into the forest, leaving him to explore and find his own way.

OOC - Welcome to Helidos Lithium. Please change your name to Hunter Lithium and feel free to post in the Helidos and Neutral territories. You may reply to this post but it is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 09:56

(Alright, thanks Nnlya ^^)

Lithium responded with a nod, showing that he understood which was followed by a soft return in voice. "Thank you. Of course, I would have expected no different in terms of trust. A wise decision when dealing with strangers."
The dark male watched on as the female took her leave, allowing him to roam and explore. Lithium sat himself, ready to think the initial impression over. Was it the one he wanted? He had maintained appropriate posture, offered according gestures and presented his story obediently. Even his tone of voice was a paradoxical mix of both colloquial and formal, portraying his will to co-operate to the best of his ability. He had done well he thought.

The male would continue to sit alone for a few minutes further, collecting himself and mulling over the encounter for a fourth time.
Eventually, the time had come for him to finish his process of thinking and take a leave of his own. Hesitantly, yet with a bold posture, Lithium rose to his paws once more. He was alone still it seemed. "Perhaps I should attempt to find the territory's heart." The brute allowed to escape his jowls in a warm, inward murr. Beginning to walk in his chosen direction, his flat tongue traced his jaws and his stomach growled hungrily at him. Already...? He was sure that he had eaten no more than half a day earlier, and he never did have a big appetite. Perhaps it was the tension.

Last edited by Hunter Lithium on November 7th 2014, 15:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 12:30

Lithium, your post does not meet the minimum standard and will be deleted if it does not contain 10 sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This new place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This new place... This new place... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This new place...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1