View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Meet The Staff December 7th 2014, 12:54

All of the Staff will post a small Bio about themselves so you can get a feel for who they are! If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of them!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff December 7th 2014, 12:56

- Insert Quinny things here -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff December 7th 2014, 12:57

- To Be Filled In Later -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff December 7th 2014, 20:53

Name: I go by many names. Nnlya, Lee, Lee-bear, Magnus, Mags, Maggie, Hubby, Kanga, Aussie Bae... And whatever else there might be. But my RL name is Emma, if you please.

Characters Owned: Elite Nnlya, Alpha Magnus and Warrior Narla

Personality: So I got INFJ on this particular test.
"The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact."

Likes: Teaching, reading, animals, crocheting, photography, eating, art in any form, pinterest, exploring... oh, and since Rosie mentioned it, THUNDERSTORMS!

Dislikes: Dishonesty, rumour-spreading, basically any kind of bs. Also spaghetti bolognese.

Thoughts on other staff:

Desmond: The illustrious Quinn, or Azul as she is also known. Our owner and leader, the designer of this place that brought us all together. I owe her a debt I can never repay for building this site. It was here I met some of the best friends I've ever known, people who've taught me what real friendship looks like. We didn't start off close and we've had our ups and downs, but I'm grateful for this site and everything it's brought me.

Teren: Ah, J, the co-owner of this institution. He can definitely be a hardass from time to time, but every good cop needs someone to play the bad cop. But underneath he's just as human as the rest of us. He screws up just like the rest of us adult-sized kids and it's good that we have someone to remind us that it's ok to screw up sometimes (just don't make a habit of it).

Chiara: My wifey! The lovely Chia is always a fluffy ball of fun in the cbox. There's never a dull conversation with her and she's always got something brilliant up her sleeve for a plot.

Tundra: Tundra is totally classy and awesome for plotting. She's always got a few crazy ideas up her sleeve and can run with just about anything.

Desoto: Good ol' Deso! Deso here is a lovely soul and is always good for a chat. She's definitely got a few interesting ideas lurking in that head of yours.

Malachai: I love Mala. Mala has been an excellent mod, taking on anything and everything. It's been a pleasure having Mala around to help us out with Pyrvanthros and I love plotting with his characters.

Last edited by Elite Nnlya on March 13th 2016, 17:51; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff March 13th 2016, 16:24

Name: Like some, I go by many names here. Malachai, Mala, Mal, Chai-Tea, Sitka, Sissy, Levi, etc. My RL name is Madilyn, but I typically go by Madi

Characters Owned: Alpha Sitka, Elite Malachai, Apprentice Levi, and Hunter Emma

Personality: INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Likes: Animals, photography, writing, reading, long boarding, eating, adventure, music, movies, the list goes on!

Dislikes: Peanut butter, coconut, dishonesty, lying, disrespect, etc.

Thoughts on other staff:

Desmond - As the owner and leader of the site, I have to say that Des is the best of the best. She takes on the challenges and struggles of running Age and still goes strong with her RL stuff. I'm forever grateful to her for making this site where I have met some of the most incredible people on the face of the planet. She created my second home.

Teren - Oh boy. Big bad wolf himself! J is the bad cop everyone loves. He sticks with what he believes is right and refuses to take any bs from anyone (other than his wife). But he has been one of the rocks to hold this place from going to the dogs.

Chiara - Chia! She's so sweet and loving towards just about everyone. An amazing admin to the site and always willing to help out anyone and everyone who happens to have a question. Her characters are incredibly built and always have a surprise somewhere.

Nnlya - Miss Nnlya. How I love thee. She was one of the first people I got to know here, and I love how well she's done. It's been absolutely amazing to plot with her and see her creativity in the work she puts into everything she does for Age.

Tundra - The lovely Tunny. She's simply incredible. Her work and dedication to Age are undeniably amazing. She's super sweet, but has her days of being sassy. I've loved plotting with her characters and see how elegant her writing is!

Desoto - Last but not least, Desoto. I met her before coming to Age, and it's been amazing to have her journey with me from an old site, to Age. Her writing is always full of emotion and thought which makes it enjoyable to read. She's hilarious in the xbox along with so many others. It's been great working with Despot!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff April 7th 2016, 16:03

Name: My name is Ally, but of course I've got my nicknames. Soto, Despot, Deso, Kouhai, Peasant, Lyo, Elder Ass, Spider, Corrupt, Cor, Els, Elsa, Bethy, any others?

Characters Owned: Delta Desoto, Lead Autay Elsbeth, Elder Lyonitus, Healer Recluse, & Apprentice Corruption

Age: I am currently 15 years old, and my birthday is December 19.

Personality: ISTJ- Introvert Sensor Thinker Judger
People with this personality, me in this case,  make up about 13% of the population and love taking responsibility for their actions and take pride in the work that they do. We hold back nothing (time, energy etc.) with our goals and we complete things with accuracy and patience. We do not make many assumptions and instead rely on our surrounds and facts when it comes to deciding how to act upon something. Once we make up our minds about something we are hellbent on making it happen and will gather all of the facts needed to get it done. We take key-details very important and lose patience quickly when they are ignored or if a chosen course is challenged by impractical theories. Plus, there is little tolerance for indecisiveness. We also get noticeably more angry once dead lines start to come in closer. When ISTJ's say they'll get something done, they mean it. Often we like to work alone, or have some establishment of authority in a hierarchy. We often struggle with social requirements and don't really think of other people's feelings in a situation as we put facts above feelings.
For more information about ISTJ's check this out: http://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality

Likes:Anything Green Tea or Pumpkin related (minus pumpkin oatmeal with this nut that I can't remember...), marshmallows, rain, cold, RolePlaying, Video Games, Computers, Water Polo/Swim, Horses, Wolves, anime, and the colors Black and Orange.

Dislikes: Oranges (and orange juice), Jello, and a bunch of other foods, excessive amounts of heat, the color pink, shoulder problems etc.

Thoughts on other staff: The Staff? Well We've got quite a wonderful staff.
Alpha Desmond: I love Zulzul/Des #1. She's got a huge heart and is understanding on so many levels. She keeps us all tied down and in line (even ol' Teren). She gives everything she has into Age and cares for everyone of us like family.

Alpha Teren: Teren is an evil man. I mean, just look at his characters (or past ones). No, in all seriousness although he comes off as a bit rough and scary, Teren looks out for all of the members on Age. He tries to make it seem like he hates us, but he loves us all. (he told us so in chat we've got proof -points to Ariste and Juno). He's like our guard dog that has our backs when the time comes to it. We know we can all count on this soldier.

Alphess Chiara: Chia is a wonderful little angle. Every time we are in cBox she makes me laugh and smile. She's very understanding and is great at coming up with ideas. Like Desmond and Teren she cares for everyone here and I know I can trust her to make me feel better.

Elite Nnlya: Miss Lee is a very sassy lady. A very talented writer I always love to read her replies. Usually laid back she's a pretty chill person to be around, but BEWARE, you don't want to make her angry. She is very dependable and works hard along with the other admins to keep Age going.

Delta Breeze:: Fe-Breeze is a lovely kind-hearted human being who never fails to bring a smile to my face. I'll admit, at first I wasn't particularly fond of this fuzz-ball, but after a while of knowing her she has easily become one of my favorite members on here. She makes you feel welcome and is always welcome to new plots and ideas.

Guardian Tundra: Tundra is an amazing person inside and out. Her writing is extraordinary and how she portrays each of her characters with such precise detail makes them really stand out. She's very dedicated to our little community here and certainly is one of the hardworking members of the team.

Elite Malachai: I knew Mal before joining Age, and I can thouroughly say I'm so glad we are still here together. Back on an old site us two and four other kiddos had a little crew of our own, half of which was here before. Sadly, that group has disbanded away from each other and we just remain.(course many of the site was on there too but ya know... the squad) However, I have loved seeing how Madi has improved not only her writing skills, but herself. She is an amazing sweet person and I can't wait to continue seeing her improve.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff April 12th 2016, 13:46

Name: I'm called many things here on Age, most derived from my character's names. My name is Tori, and some of the other names I go by are Breeze, Breezey, Fe-Breeze, Air Freshener, Cover Girl, Thunder, Thunder Mallet, and Thundy. You can create more of course, and they don't have to be based off of my characters' names.

Characters Owned: Delta Breeze, and Elder Thunder

Personality: I have taken this particular test twice. I've gotten ENFP both times. Specifically ENFP-A.
"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."
Click here for more!

As for my own thoughts on my personality... I consider myself to be kinda a nerdy tomboy I suppose. There are kinda two sides to me. The side that loves all things relaxing, such as art, writing/reading, studying science, and playing video games. Then there is the super active side of me that loves sports and going out and doing things. Speaking of which, I love rock climbing and other outdoor sports. I enjoy being social, hence I jump in chat box whenever I can. I'm also quite easily distracted, so I often seem random. I absolutely love food and I'm loyal to my friends. I think that's about it.

Likes: Friends, food, science, the great outdoors, empathy, horseback riding, baseball & other sports, music, reading & writing, animals (especially cats, canines, & horses), art (especially drawing, painting, & writing), exploring/adventure, thunderstorms, the colors blue and green, the Boston Red Sox, creativity, mountains, video games (yay Pokémon), and positivity.
(There is more, but these are the main things)

Dislikes: Dishonesty, coffee and tea, unnecessary whining, sushi, disrespect, tornadoes, artificial strawberry flavor (I like real strawberries and strawberry jam), rumors, bees, flatlands, excessive negativity (and I'm not talking about atoms!), dull colors, boring routines, olives, final essays, and putting on a lot of makeup.

Thoughts on other staff:

Desmond: Our lovely Des #1! She is the wonderful and fun person who created this fantastic site. I knew her before I even joined Age. She is always here helping her site grow. It's always fun to talk to her and she has some great humor.

Teren: J is the tough guy and co-owner of Age. He is strong minded & strong willed, and doesn't appreciate people giving him bs. He is very dependable and always sticks up for us. If there is ever an issue, you can always count on J to give you a no-nonsense solution. He has some mean and evil characters, but don't let that fool you. He cares for Age and its members. (Yes, we do have proof!)

Chiara: Chia! She really knows how to keep a level head and never fails to be very helpful. It's always a pleasure to chat with her in the chatbox, and her writing is absolutely lovely. Chia is a very hard worker and has been so supportive of the site and it's members.

Nnlya: The wonderful Lee. She does so much for this site and is always a positive force here on Age. Her writing is amazing and she always makes me smile. I feel like she usually has a relaxed and calm aura, although she can get really enthusiastic  and occasionally annoyed or angry about some things. She has been very helpful to me and the whole site, and it was obvious from the moment I joined Age.

Tundra: Tunny always gives me a great "go-with-the-flow" vibe. She is always around...I don't know how she does it! Despite being so busy, she still has time to chat in chatbox! Not quite sure how she manages to be so active and yet so laid-back at the same time, but it's amazing. I also love her plots and her writing. She was offering plots from the moment I created Breeze. She is fantastically creative and fun to be around.

Desoto: Ah Soto! I actually sorta knew her before I joined Age, but back then we didn't talk much. Soto is pretty spunky and fun to be around. At first, I honestly wasn't sure what to think of her! As we got to know each other I quickly realized how awesome she is and now I feel like we are pretty close. She is very funny and can also be quite sassy if she feels like it. She never fails to make me laugh.

Malachai: Mala is awesome. I love making threads with her characters, especially Sitka (Thunder's first true friend! *wipes away a tear of joy*), and it has amazes me how well she writes for them. She is such a hard worker and always finds time for Age.

Signature by Nnlya. Characters' eyes also by MJ. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff

Back to top Go down

Meet The Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Home :: Information Center-