Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 13:29

The smell of rain was over powering, but it was one of those scents that really put power into the air. Silvia could sense the oncoming storm, although it may not of been a strong one, it was still brewing. The clouds off in the distance were a dark purple color, swollen with rain, but the storm wasn't going to reach the area that Silvia was in for a long while. The air was still dry from the days heat, but summer was slowly fading. The days were starting to become shorter, and the air was starting to become cooler. The storm was proof the mixture of cold and hot air up in the sky, and if the storm wasn't a doozy by the time it hit the area then it would be in the next storm. Silvia let out a slow breath, her amber eyes glinting in the setting sunlight. Her head was raised, and her white ears were perked. Her slender white body stood out from the rest of the area for she was brighter than the grass or the bark on the trees. There was a scent marker, and that was what had stopped her in her tracks. It had been ages (at least to her) since she had found a scent marker.

It was strong, so Silv knew that the pack was active. She had stopped just short of it, breathing in the scent. She was memorizing it, hoping this was a place she could finally call home. Silvia's bright amber eyes, darkened as she thought about her past. She pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to have the emotionally destroying thoughts plague her brain. Silvia drew the summer air into her lungs, lifted her head and let out a howl. She had heard so many howls while living in her father's pack that she knew it was only respectful to howl at the border and call for acceptance. It is what so many did when wanting to be apart of her father's pack. Letting her howl pitch and waver, she slowly let her voice die away. Silvia then sat still, hearing her howl echo far away from her in the deeper parts of the forest. She was in high hopes that a wolf would find her soon, and not leave her out in the rain. As she thought of the rain, the thunder in the distance rumbled and it drew Silvia's attention. She looked towards the clouds and sighed seeing them. Soon enough she would have a home..she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 23:38

Summer was very nearly at an end and a good thing too. The land was drying up, things were dying off from the heat. Water wasn't near as scarce as it seemed to be getting the previous year, but it was a precious resource. The rivers and streams were shrinking in size, dragging the dregs from the riverbeds along with them. It wasn't the most pleasant, but it was doable. At least they were not starving, begging for every little scrap. She had to be thankful for that. The autumn would bring some much needed rain. But it seemed the rains had beaten the season. Though the air was hot and humid, leaving the fae panting from the early hours of the day, the scent of rain was heavy in the air. On the horizon dark clouds impregnated with water were advancing on their lands. It would be a long and wet night. Her patrol would be a long and muddy one, she'd be soaked, caked in mud come morning.

But not yet. For now it was still hot and sunny, the charcoal Elite trotting about the borders on her afternoon patrol. Not far off a howl sounded, a traveller calling to her. Overhead the thunder rumbled and the distant clouds flashed purple. The wind was pushing the stormfront much faster over the plains than she had anticipated. The trees of the forest would offer some mild cover when it finally breached, but not for long. She picked up her pace to a more purposeful trot, her tail curling high behind her. And soon enough she was met by another white wolf, a female by the looks of her. Nnlya settled a grin on her face, quickly approaching. "Greetings. I am Elite Nnlya of these lands. Would you mind telling me your purpose here?"
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 08:47

The air was thick with the scent of rain, and as she sat and waited she could feel the crackling tension of the thunder and lighting. This would be one big storm. Silvia was slightly distracted by the sight of the storm, it had been a few moons since she had seen such a big storm. It would bring much needed rain to this area. She could feel that the land was very dry under paws, and knew that a refreshing drink of rain would bring it back to life. The white fae was on her toes, her ears perked forward listening and waiting. Her amber eyes were bright with curiosity as she stood on the edge of the border. To her, it was a new land, a new place that she had yet to discover. It was something of beauty that not many wolves had the chance to see. Despite some bad ruts in her life, Silvia had learned to see the beauty in everything even if there was darkness within it. That was why killing her brother had been such a harsh pain against her. Her brother had been someone she had looked up to. They had been the same age but her brother had always taken charge. He was always the first to get in trouble, but he did it out of the love of adventure.

She had seen what good her brother could of been if he just accepted it. She could see the good, but she could also see the bad and what darkness he had would not leave easily. In the end, Death was the only answer. It was death that let him free of the evil, despite how much it clung to his soul. Silvia took in a warm breath of air, feeling it fill her lungs before letting it out slowly. There was no reason to dwell on the past at a time like this. As Silvia raised her muzzle to call again, a strong scent made her nose twitch. Her bright amber eyes were drawn to a fae who was patrolling the land. Behind her, Silvia could hear the thunder rumble and by judging how fast the wind was blowing that it was to close on them soon. She dipped her head in respect towards the female, glad to see it was someone who was perky. "Greets Nnyla, My name is Silvia." She gave the fae a brief, yet happy smile. "My purpose here to be accepted among your pack. I would like to join." She said her voice bright, and had a slight happy tone to it. Her amber eyes were shining bright, but there was a small hint of darkness inside of them. "It is good that you showed up when you did. If not you would of had one wet wolf waiting." Silvia laughed softly, feeling good. It had been a while since she had spoken to another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 20:33

Nnlya took a casual seat in front of the female, tail swishing away any debris that might have made the action uncomfortable. The storm was still making its way overhead, but it would still be at least a couple of hours before it hit. Plenty of time to sort out this new kid and head home. Up above the trees swayed in the cooling breeze that didn't reach them. She pined for a a sweet breeze to gently caress her, run its fingers through her fur. Such a sweet relief it would be. Autumn would come soon enough, the temperature would drop and the land would be replenished before the winter. It all took time and patience. The Elite had one, the other was out of her control. Bright blue eyes looked back at the ivory fae, seeing eyes of amber staring back. She smiled gently, almost motherly. "Well, Silvia, if it is acceptance you seek there are just a few questions I need answered first. I shall begin with the easiest: where do your talents lie?" Her tail swished behind her in the dirt waiting for an answer. She wanted to start gaining some idea of the females capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 10:44

(Apologies ahead of time Nnlya. I am on my phone. I will try to make it as long as needed.)

Silvia heard the growl of thunder overhead once more, the heavy clouds were sluggishly moving across the sky. It would soon be dark, all sunlight blocked out because of the dark clouds. The scent of rain was very strong, but it was a sweet smell. It was something Silvia had pined for. Her amber eyes were swirling with emotions of home, but it was gone in a flash. There was no need to make things difficult. This was her chance at a new start and she was going to take it. Her gaze was brought back to Nnyla's bright blue gaze that reminded Silvia of her father. A slight smile curled the ends of her black lips at the thought. When asked of her talents Silvia knew she had many. She didn't want to over load the wolf with answers but she would answer thoroughly. "My talents are vast, but I will keep them simple. I am am excellent hunter. I have hunted most of my life, I was also trained to protect the pack. I was very skilled in combat which brought forth my skills to protect." She said giving the female a smile. "My bloodline was alphaship but because of complications...I was not able to take the pack my father once owned." She said her ears perked and head tilted. She kept the sadness out of her voice but not all of it. "In any case I have skills in all aspects of a pack. Hunting is one of my favorite things to do. It is an enjoyment." She smiled a toothy grin and sighed once more. The sky rumbled once more but the storm was still far off.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 17:00

(Ooc - it's ok so long as you meet the minimum requirement's you're good. Also, alphaship isn't a word. You could try saying she was trained to be Alpha/Alphess or that she was the heir to the Alpha.)

The storm marched its way across the summer sky, sending the world below into darkness. The scent of water, of rain was growing stronger, it soothed her. She rolled her shoulders, easing the tension of her afternoon patrol. Her muscles stretched and relaxed with the movement, easing some of the burn from the physical activity. All the while she listened to the female briefly explain her preference for hunting, a trait she had noticed to be rather common among travellers lately. But Hunters were important for feeding the pack. When winter came, if they were lucky, some couples would be mating and come spring new life would send the pack numbers soaring. They would need able hunters to help provide for the mothers so that they in turn could provide for the children. "If hunting is your preference then I should see no reason not to consider you for the position of a Hunter among us. But first, you mentioned being of Alpha blood - an heir by the sounds of it. But what complications could possibly see you abandon your pack like that? I wont provide sanctuary to traitors and deserters. What's to stop you from doing the same here?" By now she had gotten rather serious, the safety of her family here was paramount. Her brothers and sisters would not be harmed on her account, she refused her actions at the border to lead to the decline of the pack. The Elite, fiercely protective of her pack, awaited an answer that might just decide the fate of Silvia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 10:58

Silvia heard the thunder grumble again but it was a common noise to her at this moment. Soon enough it would become louder and more intolerable as the storm pushed on. She could smell rain, and off in the distance rain was already falling. It was a wonderful sight to see, rain brought forth life. It could also cause death...but of course there was always two sides to a coin. Silvia was expecting the fae to ask of her lineage. Her blood was that of an alpha pair, but it was most puzzling to all why she had no stayed. In her travels, meeting only few wolves, the ones she did meet heard of her past. It was always something that wolves were curious of. Taking a breath and then letting it out she spoke to Nnlya her voice slightly grave. "My brother was the traitor, he chose dark instead of light." Silvia paused to control her emotions, keeping her voice steady. "I loved my brother but he accepted the evil that had sought him and planned to kill off  off my father's pack. I protected my father and mother by killing my brother. It was the last battle he saw. I was not able to see the sorrow in my mother's eyes so instead of taking over the pack...I left. My father knew why and understood that I could not have the guilt on my conscious if I were to take over and only think of my brother." She hated reliving the story but she told it in all its truth. She had not wanted the pack after destroying her brother. Her mother had only blame for Silvia. Silvia had seen it after her brother had been slain. "One can not run a pack if they have a guilty conscious." "It only leads to destruction. I know that my mother has forgiven me but they are in better hands with my father's beta." She said and looked at Nnlya. She half expected to be ran off the land. She had told the truth and nothing but the truth. She wanted to be apart of this pack but if she were a flaw in Nnlya's eyes then that was it. Silvia waited forthe fae's answer her heart beating quick in her white furred chest.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 21:58

The other females ears seemed almost magnetised by the thunder. Each time the sky rumbled they would swivel to catch the sound. Nnlya continued to smile politely, curious to hear the tale of the females old home. It was not the happiest of tales, though there were few enough in Helidos whose stories were. But this pack was a place for happy endings. Even now many were finding love, getting ready to settle down and have a family of their own. She was one of them. Soon enough it would be her time to pass on all she knew to her children. The next generation would rise and take the places of their parents. They would need good mentors to train them and help care for them. It took a pack to raise a pup. Silvia could be the first of a great many. "I'm sorry to make you relive your experiences, but I must be sure of the safety of my pack. If you pose a danger to my family then I cannot allow you to be one of us. But you are right. You cannot run a pack if you do not have the faith in yourself, your subordinates would never respect you. Your guilt made you lose that faith and so your pack wouldn't have followed you." She smiled sadly, knowing all too well the predicament this fae was in. "I only ask one more thing of you. An oath of fealty. Not just to our Alpha pair, but to the pack as a whole. Can you promise to obey and serve with the best interests of the pack at heart?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 08:59

Silvia had seen other couples, wolves finally finding love. It was something that Silvia did want, but of course she had never had a chance to have that kind of relationship. When she was a pup she had a crush on a male pup named Thorn. Alas, when Silvia had learn how to be part of the alpha blood, she stopped paying attention to what was good for her. It had been all about the pack for Silvia, but once her brother had been thrown into the mixture...everything had changed. Silvia closed her eyes, and nodded her head to Nnlya. She understood that Nnlya only wanted the best for her pack. Hopefully it will become our pack soon enough. To be apart of a pack..it made Silvia hopeful but also nervous at the same time. Letting out a slow breath, looking at Nnlya with bright amber eyes she spoke. "My father still had faith in his pack and his loved ones. He knew that I would choose a better past since, at the time, I couldn't handle the guilt." She said her voice soft. She felt proud to say that her father was faithful despite losing his only son and then losing his only daughter. One to death and one to the wilderness. She felt relief as Nnlya asked of her to take an oath. "I take this oath to my heart. I promise to obey and serve with the best interests of the pack at heart." She repeated, a smile on her black lips. She already felt hopeful, this would be her new home. This was something she could devote herself to, and finally..be a peace. Maybe even fine love.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 21:42

The Elites sad, sympathetic smile turned to a true grin of joy. She was glad to hear the fae pledge herself to the pack she so loved. It meant the remainder of this process was all too easy. Nnlya stood graciously, turquoise eyes alight. "I'm glad to hear you're staying with us, Silvia. From this moment you shall be known as Hunter Silvia of Helidos. Come, let's find you a place to sleep for the evening." Her eyes flicked up momentarily. "Looks like you'll be needing someplace cool and dry." She shook her coat out, as if trying to rid herself of the heat. Her pink tongue slid over her dark lips, cooling them a moment. Her tail wagged happily behind her as she turned and headed for the main encampment. Expecting the new huntress to follow, she broke into a gentle trot, keeping her eyes on the lookout for any obstacles ahead.

[Welcome to Helidos. You may now change your name to Hunter Silvia and change your name colour to the blue of Helidos. To change your colour, join the Helidos group under the 'Ranks' tab in the toolbar above.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 09:03

It was a bit of surprise to see the smile on the fae's face but it made Silvia very happy to see. Silvia was happy finally have a home, a home that she had missed for a long time. It was a place she could enjoy, and finally....be at peace with her mind. Silvia smiled at Nnlya, now happy to call her a pack mate. This was her home now and it made Silvia very happy and it was joy she hadn't felt in a long while. "Thankyou Elite Nnlya. I am happy to be apart of the pack. Let's go." Silvia said her tail wagging, her ears perked. Her heart was soaring, and true happiness was on her face. She followed after the Elite trotting after the black furred female. What a combination of colors, and in turn it would be very interesting to come upon the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let It Rain (Open- Border Acceptance)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1