Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 21:10

Emily pranced happily along Erenyx territories, delighted upon her last meeting with the Helidos wolf, Caretaker Noble. Oh so Noble wolf...

Now in the hunting moor, it seemed about the only "safe" place in the entire pack area. The rest either led to death, or death. The pack camp was inevitable, where she felt stares crawling up and down her back. The other pack territories were just plain dangerous. She spent most of her time in the Neutral territories, but she wished to hunt. She planned on getting something small, wanting no need to get something large and take on something that could potentially harm her. Probably a baby boar at most...

Would she meet anyone today? Who would it be... if anyone happened upon her path? Questions swirled in her head, although still centered around Noble... she couldn't get him off her mind and she didn't know why either...!

She stalked along the ground now, serious. Noble happened to be on her mind, however she found it interesting that he was still there... would he ever leave it?

Last edited by Caretaker Emily on January 10th 2015, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 21:19

Faola was quietly humming to herself as she cleaned her fur. She had just arrived from a very successful hunt and was happy to have caught the small rabbit after such a long time not hunting. She continued to clean her fur. At a rustle she fell silent and flicked her ears. Curious she hadn't thought there where anymore animals in this location. She looked around with erect ears listening intently. Her surroundings appeared to be clear. She paused another moment then went back to cleaning her fur. Her eyes alert and her ears flicking back and forth. Another sound echoed and she became a statue her eyes carefully once again surveying her surroundings as she sniffed the air.

Last edited by Omega Faola on January 10th 2015, 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 21:25

Faola, Emily. We have a minimum post length of 10 sentences here. Please adjust your posts before continuing.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 21:39

Emily saw the wolf ahead almost instantly. Her white pelt did no good to blend in with her surroundings but she had a rabbit lying next to her, dead. Emily walked closer. "Hello fae, I am Emily, Caretaker of Erenyx, who might you be?" she asked in a kind voice as she neared the she wolf. She sat down a few yards away from the female, giving her space in case she became protective of her meal. Emily wished no harm to this wolf, and she wished to catch her own food, not steal the hard work of another.

Noble crawled through her mind again. Oh my god... she silently moaned to herself. Will he ever go away? Will I ever meet him again?

She wished he wasn't from Helidos. If she was Helidos or he was Erenyx, they could see each other every day, and now there was something keeping them from doing that. And with her new rank, she couldn't wait in the Neutral territories for the brute who had become a friend of hers...

They seemed to coexist pretty well upon their first happening. She smiled to herself as she imagined him crashing into the water like he did that beautiful day, splashing her with the warm spray. She tried to hide her smile as her attention snapped back to the fae. She shook her head and then waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 21:47

Faola looked around finally spotting Emily. Faola laughed at the reactions. "I am Faola, Omega of Erenyx my dear there is not need for formality." she stated simply as she nudged the rabbit toward the caretaker. She chuckled scenting a male on her but remained silent. The female would reveal what she wanted with time. It was not Faola's place to indulge in others private matters. She turned and went back to grooming her fur. As an omega the rule was that others ate before her. However, as this was a personal kill it was not required of her to pass up her meal. Seeing as Emily was also Erenyx and a sweet fae, Faola saw no problem with sharing her catch with the female. She needed the energy the meat would provide, and Faola was happy to help the other pack members in any way she was able.

Last edited by Omega Faola on January 11th 2015, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 22:57

Emily watched the kind female called Faola nudge the rabbit towards the caretaker. She stood up and froze in place. "No, no, no," Emily said, backing up a few steps. "I can't. That's your kill. You caught it fair and square. I won't take that away from you. And I notice you seem to smell the other male on me do you?" Emily asked, trying not to make false accusations. She waited, feet evenly spread out, tail slicing through the air straight out behind her, slightly picking it up a bit. She was a higher rank than the omega, but she would not demand that she grovel on the ground before her at this instant. Emily was only one rank above the female, no need to engage conflict against Faola. "You have a very pretty name, by the way..." she said, looking at her paws.

Bringing up Noble didn't exactly seem like a good idea, nor a bag one. She might as well get it off her chest in case she and this omega were to be friends.

Being in love wasn't such a crime was it?

Well... maybe if it was between two completely different pack wolves...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 12:13

Faola flicked her ear and shrugged when the female rejected the kill. She listened carefully to the female and flicked her ear.

"Rest easy Caretaker Emily. Yes, I can smell the male on you, and I understand that he is from another pack, however it is not my business. As the omega my job is not to question the proceedings of those higher in rank than myself." Faola flicked her tail noticing the hostility in the female, but she did not feel offended nor threatened.

"As such, and I may perhaps overstep my boundaries here, but as another Erenyx member that makes you my sister so I will give you this warning. If our alpha where to discover that you have been seeing a Helidos, it will not be good for you my dear." Faola stated simply as she ripped into her kill quickly devouring the meat while keeping a sharp eyes on her surroundings.

As she resumed eating. She listened to the Healers compliment and turned humor filled eyes on the female.

"I am thankful to your comment my dear however, as my name means only she-wolf, tis not a unique name to my family. My name merely is me." she chuckled as she finished off the rabbit and sat down.

"A good idea would be to roll in the carcass of the rabbit to erase the scent of that male." she advised as she began licking her chops to clean the blood from her muzzle.

Last edited by Omega Faola on January 11th 2015, 16:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 16:18

Emily took the female's advice with a shrug. She waited until the rabbit was gone and then hesitantly rolled onto her back over the carcass. The bones crunched under her body and she cringed. Ugh, it was disgusting, rolling in dead animals. She grimaced. After rolling back and forth for a good and wretched five minutes, finally stood up. She scowled. "That was disgusting. I think I may throw up..." She wasn't sure if the female would take it as a joke, she was seriously thinking of doing it. She watched the female closely.

"I thank you for the warning, and for stating that you are my 'sister' now. I would be happy to say the same about you." She sat down and looked her over. Faola, it was really a pretty name. The meaning was simple, but interesting all the same. "How does your name mean 'she-wolf'? What's it's origin?" Emily hated to let the conversation drop between her newly found friend/sister figure. She tried to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 22:48

Faola watched in silence. She knew how disgusting rolling in a dead animal could be but she also know that rank was scent. "As disgusting as it is, the scent is necessary. " Faola couldn't help a chuckle when the female said she might throw up. "If it feels so disgusting don't meet with males outside of the pack." Faola suggested. It is against the pack rules for us to go against our own and meet with another she thought continuing to watch the female, but she looks happy so it is not for me to decide what she should and shouldn't do. After all she is pack and we have to look out for each other. She thought to herself as she rested her head on her paws and listened to the female. Faola pricked her ears at the females question and she tilted her head curiously. "My name is Welsh. A lot of my ancestors went to Alaska when another pack invaded and took over there land. My great great great great great great aunt was called Faola and was revered as the greatest Alpha Female ever to take over Her pack. Of course she also was a single female and much larger than the average wolf. That could have been the reason why she was so feared." Faola added thoughtfully as she gave the she-wolf a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 15:10

She heard the taut suggestion and glared at nothing in particular. "I meet him because he his helping me with something, no other reason," she snapped. "He is helping me move to Helidos, where he is from. If you have a problem with me meeting with another male, then maybe you should reread our pack rules. It is not against anyone's word to not meet other wolves outside of packs... only for them to mate. And if you couldn't tell, I haven't. I have merely met him. Last time I checked, it wasn't wrong to go into Neutral Territories and accidentally stumble across him..." For some reason, Emily had grown protective of Noble. It was true, she had confessed that she enjoyed his company and possibly took it too far. "My secret is... I want you. I want you to be my own." she recalled her words, how kind his voice was, his wonderful scent on her nose, and how she almost danced with him in the water.

She turned her glare down to the omega as she stood up. "I'm sorry, I must go. I have a job to do, as do you. I suggest you get on that..." With that, Emily turned tail and tore off across the barren land.

-Exit Emily-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Meeting (Faola, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1