Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 22:09

FRIENDS: It's actually not as hard to gain her friendship as you might imagine. She is a hard wolf to like at first due to her harsh, crass demeanor, but if you're patient enough to see past that, she's not as cold as she likes to make herself out to be. She's very loyal to those who have earned her trust and companionship, and there will come a time when her teasing and sarcasm becomes more affectionate than cruel. She may try to remain distant and push you away at first, but if you're persistent enough, her annoyance will gradually fall away.

ENEMIES: It's pretty easy to get on this hunter's bad side. She has a short temper and doesn't forgive easily. Still, she's not unreasonable and she's not one to hold a grudge over something ridiculous. You'd have to hurt her pretty severely to actually become an enemy.

CRUSH: Yuki isn't really into romance, nor does she understand how it works. She's never felt that way about anyone and she doubts she will anytime soon. She's primarily focused on building herself up enough to face her brother; she believes something like love would just hinder her plan to avenge her sister's death

MATE: This would be even more difficult to achieve. Really the only long term bond she's ever had was with her sister; if she ever was to develop romantic feelings for someone she'd just come off as angry and cruel, feelings that would stem from her frustration of not being able to understand or act on her feelings. It wouldn't be that much different if someone had feelings for her; she'd probably just try to remain distant and avoid the issue altogether, but you can try if you want.

FAMILY:

Mother- Ari (deceased)
Father- Haru (deceased)
Brother- Hasoka (alive)
Sister- Usagi (deceased)

WANTED:
A sparring partner
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 15:44

Timber would be more than willing to be a sparing partner, even possibly a friend
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 20:52

Great! I don't if the thread they're in together is still active, but yeah, sounds good to me (my crabby girl could use some friends x3) Tell me if you want to make a thread or meet up in a certain thread and they can become sparring partners
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 21:04

I'm slowly working on timber's reply sorry for the delay ... 23 can make a thread with them but idk where though lol if you want you can start it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is its own reward~ Yuki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1