Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graceful and Cautious

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Graceful and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 12:46

The young male made way slowly through the new terrain, coming close to the borders of someone else's lands. As Cerberus inhaled her could smell the scent of a dominant wolf, and his body shook with excitement. Coming to a halt, he lifted his head from the ground and looked around him. These lands were stunning, and he found it easy at heart to fall in love with the simplest of things. Right now, it was these lands, and he found himself thinking about possibly living here.

Cerberus stood there, the sun peering down upon his back, and his spirits light and gay. Freedom and acceptance ran through his bones, and he lifted his head to let out a wondrous howl. It was short and sweet, and he called out for an authoritative member of the pack. His tone was bright and cheery as it drifted off into the forest where he stood. His multicolored coat glistened with hues of copper, and a glow took form from him: like metal flakes catching the rays of the sun. He stared forward patiently waiting.

After some time with no response, Cerberus sat down upon his haunches. His large long tail swept the ground behind him as it curled to the side but did not wrap around him. His body was broad at his shoulders and when he sat it almost looked like he was puffing out his chest, and this was not the case. Cerberus was just an awkward shaped wolf, with a long body and long legs. Stamina was the only thing he could offer, and strength to take down larger animals. Patiently waiting, he continued to sit there on the beautiful ground that was no longer covered with snow. His lips curled up in an attempt to smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 14:05

There it was, the sound the canine had been waiting for. Before, her mind wondered if sitting on the border, awaiting an intruder, was just a waste of time - besides, who would come to this peaceful, pansy pack? But for sure, after at least a half an hour or so of waiting, someone came along. The howl was masculine to her ears and the thought of male made the venomous gaze triple in power. Wasn't there enough males on this god forsaken territory? Esmeralda couldn't deny she hated those snippy females that on occasion had shown up, but males? She'd choose disagreeable females over an aggravating brute any day. Spring was more apparent on the farthest side of the border, barley any snow remained on the ground and creatures were more alive. The remaining snow struck between her paws with a sudden moist texture, collecting soil as she walked closer to the howl's source. Joyful birds chirped above, dancing mid air and basking in the gleaming sun, while small rodents avoided her hastened steps and met their kin in freshly burrowed homes. Emerald hues narrowed at the gay sight, so much happiness around it sickened her. Bursting into the clearing, Esmeralda found the distraction she so badly sought out from the fast returning spring.

The larger brute was sitting comfortable in his lonely solitude, chest appearing out and coat reflecting every color possible. On his muzzle sat an awkward smile and Esmeralda showed her confusion but simply narrowing her eyes even more. What was this male's game? Raising her tail in one swift movement, Esmeralda let a grow erupt from her throat to show her dominance over the loner. As she watched his reaction, her venomous gaze landed directly on his face, challengingly staring down the male. Eventually she spoke, each word harsher and sharper than the next, how unlucky this male was to come across such a fae, "Speak your name, intruder. You come here for acceptance, that acceptance begins now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 15:00

The female walked up to him, strong and wild she was, and Cerberus gazed intently upon her. She seemed nasty, and her words confirmed her arrogance towards the brute. With a sign of respect Cerberus lowered his stance to her, slightly dipping his posture and head beneath hers. However, he stayed strong and vigilant as he spoke, "My name is Cerberus, I am faster than most, and strong enough to handle large prey on my own or with the others of a pack. I offer a noble heart, a strong mind, and an able body. I seek nothing but happiness and the virtue of others beside me. I will gladly lay my life for you, and your leaders, and anyone of a higher rank in trade for respect and peace. This is all I ask for my acceptance." His words were calm, much more calmer than he thought they would be.

Cerberus lowered his stance a little more, but was cautious as to not seem overly submissive. The female was smaller than him, and mostly likely not as fast as him. Cerberus instantly thought of several escape plans, just in case the female decided to snap and turn on him. His bright wide eyes handsomely stared at her, and careful not to aggravate her anymore than she already seem. What was this females issue, what had he done? An intruder, he had not crossed the borders yet, he was near, but he was certainly not intruding. "I am not an intruder, I have merely called you the lines, for I stand on one side, and you on the other. My intrusion is not of what you think, and no I do not mock you, and I do not mean disrespect. I am simply stating a fact, in which you are wrong." His words seemed to cross her, almost taunting her. He knew, his choice of words would cause an issue.

Cerberus scolded himself in his mind, but he felt if he was going to be prosecuted, might as well go down righteous and honorable. Raising his head a bit, he glanced around waiting on the female to either lunge or spit more words of venom towards him. Either way, he was prepared. After all, she was just a female, and he had put plenty in their place before, but never to a higher ranking member. He always had respect for them, regardless of his sometimes sexist attitude.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 15:48

As much as she tried, most of his words became blah in her mind. His lack of respect ticker her off but she did not say a word, only remaining in a dominant stance and trying her hardest to listen to his skills. When he had finished, Esmeralda stepped closer, her tail curled completely by now. "Your skills so fit for this pack. You will fit in with these peaceful whelps." Esmeralda put a foot between them as she spoke, eyes narrowed as usual and her voice remaining unfriendly. "But you listen her, brute; you never call me wrong. Never call a pack member wrong even as you bravely stand on their border's edge. You are close enough to be an intruder, an intruder that seeks acceptance. Best to keep that tongue of yours under wrap."

The expression of the male only made Esmeralda he was more than aware of his words would cross her; was he asking for his death? Had this land not been Azul's she would have granted him that privilege quickly. Instead, Esmeralda had a different plan. As he bared her neck to her, accepting death if the fae thought it best, she grasped his neck with a tough grip. With his neck in her mouth, Esmeralda drug him forcefully across the border. Though her grip was unfathomed if he pulled away, the pulling was light so she did not harm his airways. With him across the border, Esmeralda spat out his neck and left the brute confused and distraught. "Welcome to the pack, Warrior Cerberus.""
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 20:00

Shock raced through his body as his four legs were slide across the ground, and he scrambled to catch the dirt beneath. To no prevail, her words raced quickly through his mind, and he stood there a moment trying to collect his thoughts. *Did she just say Warrior?* Cerberus stood up gathering his stature and momentarily looked at the female. His eyes peers dead at her, "I'm not an intruder anymore now am I, so I don't really have to keep this tongue wrapped anymore." He smiled at her, playfully choosing his words so that she could sense humor in his ways.

Cerberus circled slightly, as if to chase his tail, and then pranced forward with a light step. "The new weather makes me a little testy, being accepted into a pack was only the beginning. It's meeting the others than grinds my gears. Thank you, uh, Miss?" He spoke, pausing as to think of her name. Turning back towards her, not too far away, he swished his tail and asked her, "Whom are you?" He cocked his head to the side, and waited for her response.

Cerberus, listened carefully, for the name she was about to say, would become his number one female on whom he would not court or cross. She was stunning, but her ways were beside her, and Cerberus was not looking for harshness on his first day into the pack. Leaning forward with a stretch, he yawned with boredom, but excitement raced through him, he was waiting to go explore. She was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 22:57

Esmeralda did not accept his humor, humor had never been one of her strong points anyway. Now over the border, he was completely recognized as a pack member which meant, thankfully for Esmeralda, her job here was done. The ashen fae turned from Cerberus and continuing on her way, but not even a few steps in and Cerberus was speaking again. Keeping the groan in, she whipped her head back to share that so lovely glare. "Weather effects your ways? How foolish," she reflected, neck turned as she grudgingly ran her eyes across his build, "Who am I?" Ha, she had no even given her name. Smirking, Esmeralda turned back forward to face her original path. Not a word was said to reply as she continued to walk until, suddenly, she stopped again.

"You may call me ma'am, or miss as previously. Now go and explore, as you are clearly fidgeting to do." The thought of having someone call her such a title, without a name to refer to, was a humorous proposal. She did not waste anymore time and left the male on the border, going back to her business.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 23:01

*Rude* That's all Cerberus could think of, and he wasn't happy. Not even ten minutes into his new pack, and he was already on bad terms with this female. Watching her walk away, Cerberus glanced in the other direction towards the sounds of others. He began to walk along the borders, contemplating leaving, but he was now a member. There was no turning back, and he was out of ideas.

With a giant leap, Cerberus hit the ground running. Hard and fast he pounded the ground, the cool ground beneath his pads felt nice. Winter was his worst, he usually starved for most of the time, because his large body sunk in the freshly fallen snow. Meat was scarce in the winter, and now that spring was upon him, the sounds of love and tenderness could be heard calling his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graceful and Cautious Graceful and Cautious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graceful and Cautious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1