Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Promotions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 08:04

This is a shout out to any and all who would like to pursue a position as a Staff Member. We have only a couple positions open. In order to become a member of the Staff, you must be these things:

1. Must be ACTIVE.
2. Must be friendly and helpful to our members. Age is constantly growing and we need to make sure we have an approachable and easy-going atmosphere.
3. If you promise to do something, you need to do it.
4. Know the rules and follow them.
5. Advertising is a MUST. As wonderfully as Age has grown, it could always get bigger. Big things are coming around the corner and we will need all the wolves we can get!
6. Communication is key. Please keep in contact with an Admin if you are going to be away from the site.

If you feel you can perform these six things presented to you, please fill out the Application to join the Staff. Over the next few weeks, all applications will be looked over and the Staff together shall pick the perfect people for the job. Each person appointed as a Staff member will have a "Trial Period". Too often we have had members in such positions not do what they promised, so going forward, if you can't make the cut, another person will be given your chance.

Code:

[b][color=#ffffff]Which Character Is Applying?:[/color][/b] -insert-
[b][color=#ffffff]How Long Have You Been With Age?:[/color][/b] -please place date your FIRST character joined the site-
[b][color=#ffffff]Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?:[/color][/b] -insert-
[b][color=#ffffff]What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?:[/color][/b] -let us know any talents or wishing to moderate forums-

Last edited by Elder Azul on February 9th 2015, 11:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 09:07

Which Character Is Applying?: Delta Rose
How Long Have You Been With Age?: Friday July 18th, 2014 11:16 pm
Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?: I have a lot of respect for this site, I am really wanting to see it grow and I just love to help others as much as I can, when I can. I like to see others smile and be the happiest they can be. I like showing them around Age and letting them know they are very welcome. I know that we can all make mistakes and I like to be as polite as possible and tell them about it, and then to make them feel better, I tell them about my very first mistakes and it seems to work as we all share stories and laugh! I want to help the admins and mods as much as I can because I know they are hardworking and sometimes need a break from the stress! I'm very proud of Teren and Quinn for being so strong about raising Age, that I kinda want to be like them and help in anyway I can.
What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?: Well, I am a bit new to being a moderator... but I'm willing to learn and can be taught rather quickly. (as long as it's not math :P) I'm willing to advertise, I'm willing to do whatever you put me up for, a challenge? I'll take it and I won't let you down! I'll work my hardest and do my very best to be what you want to be, but... I'll also be myself because I doubt you can go wrong with being yourself!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 09:30

Which Character Is Applying?: Warrior Azura
How Long Have You Been With Age?:12-27-2014
Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?: I would like to be a staff member of Age because I would really like to help Age out. Age is some place that i've come to really enjoy, and I really love the people on Age. What i like most is when new people join Age, and they are very surprised at how big the site is. I'm happy that we accept them into the family! I want to be a staff member because I feel really passionate about Age! I really love the site, and I've opened myself up to the members of Age, and i'm glad to have. I think being a staff member is really big privilege and I know that it's a big job. I am willing to learn anything I can about helping Age.
What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?:I would be willing to make up competitions, or help survey the forums. I can help survey the shopette and make sure people are filling things out correctly. I would help make sure new members feel accepted and make sure they know what to do when they first join. I would also help with border posts, since those always seem to be popping up. I am not new to being an admin of sites, but Fourmotion is new to me as being part of administration.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:25

Which Character Is Applying?: Alpha Fenris
How Long Have You Been With Age?: Dec 12, 2013
Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?: I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on Age and feel as though I could be very useful as staff. I am an admin on another site, so a staff position is not new to me. I feel as though I am mature enough to deal with whatever situations arise, and well liked enough that the other members would feel comfortable with myself in such a position. I would love to help lighten the work load of the other staff, to make things easier, and to help things run as smoothly as possible here for everyone, staff and members alike.
What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?: As previously stated, I am an admin on another site so I am quite comfortable with the responsibilities that come with the title. I am willing to do whatever is required of me in such a position. Accepting profiles, reading through threads to ensure all rules are being followed, advertising, help new members navigate their way around and get started. I am ready and willing to complete all tasks and chores associated with being staff so I can help Age continue to grow and prosper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 12:33

Which Character Is Applying?: Apprentice Aleu
How Long Have You Been With Age?: 9-25-13
Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?: I really enjoyed my time as staff the first time, and am ready to move on from my mistakes and make myself helpful for the site and it's owners once again. I feel with my past experience and lessons learned I have the ability to be very helpful for the site and would love to do anything I could to make life easier for Quinn and Teren with the busy and difficult times to come.
What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?: I would be willing to do anything I am capable of, such as reviewing and approving member applications, moderating the boards, advertising on other sites and participation in any discussions of what would be best for Age. Due to my unique sleep schedule I am often on during the day when most other moderators and admins aren't around, so I feel I could be very useful helping any members or guests who are on at these odd times. I do have some scripting experience from college and a long list of sites I have moderated for in the past.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:54

Which Character Is Applying?: Sirix
How Long Have You Been With Age?: I think 2-6-15, but you know? I have been checking out your site from the beginning ^^ Always thought it was cool but was to busy to join until now. :3
Why Do You Want To Be A Member Of The Staff?: Well considering I have been on forumotion for about 5 years, I have experience, even with the admin panel. I love helping other members and answering questions. I am staff on many sites and I just love it. ^^ I like posting and I can post more as a staff, such as accepting members. I also have created sites so you shall know I will be responsible on the site and I will take responsibility for my actions. I also do not mind advertising a lot. Activity? Ill be on 100% if I am staff because you know they have responsibilities. If not probably 9 out of 10 since I might have to wait for replies and stuff.
What Would You Be Willing To Do For Age?: Well I am not to good at drawing but pretty good at editing pictures. I will try to make the site look more pleasing than it already is and help make topics for fun things to do, along with giving ideas. I will also do anything else you want me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Promotions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Promotions! Staff Promotions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1