Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Border Acceptance (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Border Acceptance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Border Acceptance (Open) Border Acceptance (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 16:17

Sirix's eyes flashed open quickly, she felt the sun rays shining on her blue eyes and she quickly looked away from it. Letting out a small yawn, she saw white cool air coming from her mouth. This reminded her that it was a bit chilly. She got up from laying down on the ground and flexed her back to stretch, as her jaws came back together, she looked at her surrounding. As she stood up straight she closed her eyes, she felt a tingle in her fur near her neck and she started shaking her fur off. When she stopped shaking she spotted hair and dust flying placing in the sunlight and one had landed on her nose, she threw her tongue out of her mouth, licking her nose. Sirix began to think how far she had traveled. As thoughts blew through her, she began to walk forward, looking at the ground. Her paws were sinking into the ground and leaving paw prints behind her. Quickly she came to a hault, a scent had filled her nostrils. She had just stepped over a border with one paw, quickly throwing it back she looked around to see if anyone had spotted her. No one was near her and she looked up at the trees near by, one leaf had water dripping from it and it made a beat of noises. Sirix wondered if she howled would a wolf in the pack spot or even hear her and come running? She decided not too and sat down slowly. She began flicking her right ear and blinking her eyes slower than usual, as if she was tired. Her mouth flew open and closed many times with many noises coming out of them to call forth a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Border Acceptance (Open) Border Acceptance (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 17:57

Rose carried herself with great pride today as she had just brought in a doe for the pack's kill pile. She had cleaned the blood from her paws and maw, bouncing up with energy. Her tail swung with the rhythm of her paws marching across the soft earth. She swung herself forward, taking two steps forward and one back. She swung her head back and forth slightly, playing with the wind as it danced across the earth. Her paws touched the earth and then flung into the air as she took steps towards the border. A howl interrupted her thoughts and instantly threw her from taking it slow to running at her full speed. She let her own soft voice ring out in a responding howl. Her paws slid across the earth as she pushed herself forward in a quick run. Her tail swung behind her and she felt as if she could just jump for joy. She was in one of her best moods and as she neared the border, she slowed her pace and caught her breath. She let her tail swing neutrally between her legs and she hid in the shadows until she saw the she-wolf that had called her forth. Slowly, she approached with a smile upon her face. She sat down and curled her tail around her body and let it rest upon her front paws. "Greetings stranger, I am Delta Rose of these lands known as Helidos. How may I help you this fine autumn day?" Her voice rang out smoothly and she tilted her head as she watched the she-wolf carefully. She sat with pride and joyfulness. She was no harm to the she-wolf as long as she didn't attack. If she did attack, Rose would be as prepared as possible. Her tail twitched as she waited for the wolf to speak name and reasons for being there. She quite enjoyed taking her time to greet new wolves at the border and welcome them into the lands of Helidos. Of course, Rose really just wanted to make Quinn and Fenris proud of her. She had been chosen for a rank she hardly knew, but she carried it with pride.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Border Acceptance (Open) Border Acceptance (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 19:45

As Sirix sat still she noticed a white pelt gleaming in the sunlight. As the wolf approached her she noticed she too was a fea and this delighted her. She let a small smile crawl upon her face, but it went away after the wolf had joined her by the border. The wolf known as Delta Rose was sitting confertabley and Sirix soon couldn't help but wrap her tail around her paws as well, which in deed warmed them. Then Sirix's head slowly moved down in a motion of dipping her head not only in greeting to the fea, but also with respect. "Hello Delta Rose, I am Sirix" she closed her jaws and swallowed, fore her throat was feeling dry. "I do wish to join this pack, deary" her voice was low but serious. She looked behind the wolf and saw that she had no one with her. Sirix decided she would wait for the fea's responce before crossing the border and as she looked past her she did noticed the pawprints she had left. Not leaving any scent out of her nostrils she did catch a faint hint of blood. 'Had this wolf just killen something?' She thought nervously but not quite. "May I ask what it is you do for your rank?" Sirix asked as if she was ever going to make it that high in the ranking system, she did not need to know but obviously she was interested.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Border Acceptance (Open) Border Acceptance (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 20:36

Rose smiled as the she-wolf gave her name and reasoning, and a question. She tilted her head and pondered what to say exactly. "Delta's are simply Warriors that the Alphess and Alpha think have promise to go even higher in rank. However, my duties consist of doing border patrols and hunting, which I have just come from doing. In my opinion however, ranks are just titles to show jobs, because really... a Caretaker is far more important then a Delta, simply because Caretaker's are the ones whom take care of the pups whom become our future as we grow old and fade away." She explained a small portion of it, although she truly felt as if she would die for her Alphess and Alpha. She tapped her tail against her paws and let her amber eyes dance with joy. "It is a pleasure to meet you Sirix, since you do wish to join this pack... I have a few simple questions I must ask." She paused in her words and smiled as if the questions were harmless, and it was true, they were. "Procedure of course." She added with a firm nod of her white head. "First, I would like to know a bit more about you Sirix, tell me where you once hailed from and about your past..." She would wait for the reply of the she-wolf and then she would ask another question. Her amber eyes stayed on the she-wolf, curious as to how she would answer to the white she-wolf. Rose stayed neutral due to the fact that she really never felt the need to act dominant over another unless they stepped out of place, which there hadn't seemed to be a need for it. Her tail still twitched in a wag, and her posture was straight and proper like. At times, Rose acted as if she were a princess, with words proper and the way she sat. But she also acted like a pup whom only knew how to play and not have a care in the world. Of course she knew she still had a lot to learn, and she herself thought she was often far too young to understand some things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Acceptance (Open) Border Acceptance (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Border Acceptance (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1