Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 05:07

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! E0d62814ab_zps9bd64e7d

HEY JUNO!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S OUR FRIENDAVERSARY ON PI DAY!!!!! EPICNESSS!!!!! Ok....... now it's time for my mini speech......

Ok first off, Juno, you've saved my life when I've wanted to end it. You're the only one who sticks around long enough and puts up with my mental instability. I am so sorry, but I am so thankful that you stayed my best friend even when I was cruel to you. Even when I was super hyper, you stayed. XD Even if it was cowering in the corner from fear of me, you stayed. When I was heartbroken, you cussed the guy out so badly I don't think he could see straight. You always think you owe me when I buy you things or help you out, but you don't. I owe you more than you owe me. As I am still dying my hair different colors, you say it looks awesome when everyone else tells me I look freaky. There are hardly any secrets between us, unless you are trying to surprise me. You can see through every wall I put up, saying that I don't care.

Ok....... that's pretty much it........ OH!!! Yeah........ just remember that you've now been saving my life for two years. Please know how thankful I am because of that. Love ya Soul Sister.
BUH BYE NOW............ OH AND TO ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS CLICHE THEN DON'T READ IT BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF ANYONE BUT JUNO READS THIS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 05:25

-jaw drops- AWWWWW Ember I love you so much, this is the sweetest thing I've ever received. You don't owe me anything, whether it's buying me gifts or giving me money. You just being my friend is the only present I could ever ask for. ((: I love the part you put in about your ex, I couldn't just watch you break inside and not get revenge. Thankfully I sent him a friendly message to him. It feels like only yesterday I met you at that one table we'd always sit at and joke around. Haha, I also recall you liking me when I threatened Cameron saying I'd punch him and scratch his intestines out (o.o) if he'd ever get close to you. Ahhhh those were the memories. ^-^ High school is just around the corner and I can't wait to spend those days waiting to what you have in store.

I Love You To Pieces, Em. (:

-Yours Truly-

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!! 1278714714_1807_full
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

HAPPY FRIENDAVERSARY!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1