Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grounded...[Delta Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grounded...[Delta Rose] Empty
PostSubject: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 09:07

"Grounded..." Aleu would huff in displeasure as she limped around the pack clearing. Two days had passed since the encounter that nearly ended her life happened. And already it felt like an eternity ago, and yet every detail was as sharp as if she were reliving it. And yet every time she thought about that day a smile would come to her lips for two very important reasons. The first; She survived. No matter what else happened that day she had made it out alive, even against Teren's direct attempt to take it. And the second, she had made a real amazing friend! Delta Rose was so nice and had promised to train the Apprentice when she was healed. But Aleu, not so secretly, hoped to see the Delta before then, having told nearly every creature in the pack of the awesome amazing Delta she had befriended. In fact most of the adults knew little about what had happened to the pup aside from Teren was responsible, it was in the neutrals and she escaped. All because she wanted only to tell everyone about her new friend.

For most this would be a totally different personality of the usually quiet and reserved thing, always off on her own to do god knows what. But now that she was confided to the Pack Clearing until her recovery for no reason but her own safety, and with a new friend in this lonely world, Aleu almost seemed to have the energy of a normal playful pup again, something that few aside from her brother and mother would have seen. But in the pup's mind things were different now. Before she had no one she could truly rely on. Certainly Juno and Marrok would defend her life, but they had no obligation to defend her honor or feelings, so she put up a wall hiding herself from everyone. But now she had her friend to help her, and she didn't need to act like an adult anymore, because she knew someone out there wasn't judging her with the expectation she be one.

Although only two days had passed the healer's work had been quickly effective. The salves and bandaging had allowed the cuts to be sealed up quickly and dulled much of the pain. And while there was little they could do about the broken ribs, so long as Aleu wasn't too rough with things she would be alright. And with the ability to be out doing something it was almost a certainty she wouldn't be laying around in the healer's den. It was a beautiful Autumn day, probably one of the last they'd see for a long time as winter's frosty embraces had already began to make their way in at night. But today was relatively warm, the clear skies allowing the warm sun to beat down on the otherwise brisk morning. Aleu loved that feeling of of that brisk morning air against her skin and the warm heat of the sun on her fur. Wanting to take full advantage of the beautiful day Aleu wandered the confines of the pack Clearing for a good place to curl up in the sun and take a nap, knowing with the coming winter and her training there would probably be little time for one when she was healed. But grounded and injured left one with a lot of free time, which was almost a good thing for the pup who had been put through so much already.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 10:03

Rose had finished her early morning hunting, doing the border patrol, and now she was just curled up in her den. Her den was hidden by large tree roots and only Eclipse truly knew that it was her den. Her tail curled around her body tightly. Her eyes shifted to look at the pelts that covered the ground and made her den extra warm. Her amber eyes shut tightly and she could swear her heart ached because she instantly thought of the young fae whom she had just recently met. She felt bad that she didn't know if the young fae was alright or not. She stood and slipped from the safety of her hidden den. Her tail dropped to the ground and her body stretched out and down. Her paws slid across the earth and her spine crackled. She rolled her shoulders and twisted to see the camp clearing. She shook her white pelt and breathed in the air. It was fresh and warm that day. She scanned the area and spotted a figure moving about. She was slow at first and then she realized it was her Apprentice friend. She bounded forward and followed the young one from behind. "Greetings Aleu the bear-heart! How goes your healing?" Her voice was chirpy like a bird, her day brightening as she spoke to the one who was like a sister. Her tail swayed in a wag and she moved to stand beside the young fae, her amber eyes searching the camp clearing. "Are the Beta's with you this fine morning? Or were you about t sneak off?" She chuckled gently, her eyes dancing like stars at the thought of causing mischief. She tilted her head to the sky, taking note of how blue it looked compared to the other days. She smiled and tilted her head downwards to look at the one she called bear-heart. Her body swayed with the wind and she felt fairly old compared to the young one she was standing near. She licked her ebony nose and watched her with caution. She was trying to see if the young fae was actually alright and not just being a rebel due to the healers den being dusty and cramped feeling. Rose had many times, escaped the healers den even though she was required to stay within it for a few days to heal. "Wait, bear-heart, aren't you supposed to be with the healers?" She chuckled at the thought of perhaps having to drag the young bear-heart back to the healers den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 10:59

Aleu's eyes would go wide for a moment at the larger wolf bounding over to her, a broad smile coming to her lips as she realized who it was coming to her "Delta Rose! Where have you been?!" the pup would bark out happily, her tail swaying happily behind her as she smiled warmly, a quick nod coming to her as she limped over to the Delta. "Oh yes much better!" she would smile as she moved to show Rose the cuts on her shoulder and neck "Lookie! I have some awesome scars!" she said proudly, not mentioning any of the other scars covering her body. At the next question the little pup would giggle, looking around and shaking her her head at the talk about the betas "Oh uhm...No. They are busy I guess. But I'm not sneaking out!" she promised happily, tail wagging happily behind her.

At the next question Aleu would look away, pinning her ears back and giggling softly "Well Uhm...maybe technically I'm not supposed to leave the den...But they said I couldn't leave the clearing until I'm healed...and I'm in the clearing! So we're okay!" she giggled playfully, not mentioning she highly doubted anyone would care what she was doing, as they didn't most of the time. Besides it wasn't as if anyone could really stop her from sneaking out if she set her mind on it. "I just wanted to say thank you Delta Rose...I doubt I would have survived if you weren't there for me. So thank you so much." she said honestly, sitting back on her haunches to take the weight off her one good front paw for a moment. Looking down at her paws the pup would seem almost ashamed again, hating that she had to rely on other's to survive still, but understanding the she was in fact a pup.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 19:54

Rose's ears flicked as the young fae spoke words that filled the air. She decided to let the fae finish speaking and then answer the questions that she asked. "I was in my den, resting from hunting and a border patrol." She nodded as she answered the young bear-heart where she had been for the past few hours. The question that she answered, however, did not tell of why she hadn't been near the healers den to see the young fae at the healers den. "Your scars are indeed pretty neat, but do not think them to be fun... scars are lessons we learn, one wolf with less scars still have many to earn and learn from, and one wolf with many scars, they are the wise ones who teach us." She nodded her head firmly, letting an easy smile cross her face as the young fae rambled on. Her amber eyes danced with joy and she slowly sat down, wrapping her tail around her body and letting it fall against her front paws. Her face and body relaxed, the sun wrapping around her and warming her body. "I was simply there at the right time, which I am glad for I have made a very wise friend in you, bear-heart." Whenever Rose tried to say the young fae's name, the words "bear-heart" came out instead of "Aleu". She tilted her head to the side and an idea formed with her mind. She shifted all her weight to one side of her body and collapsed without warning onto that side. Her eyes shut and her mouth slightly ajar. She tried her best to make it look like she wasn't breathing and had just fallen over and died. She stayed completely still, letting her body fully relax. Her ears stayed in one position, listening for the young fae to get close enough. She was using her senses to feel the ground and hear the young fae, hoping she would inspect the older white she-wolf, as the minute she got close enough, Rose would pop up and lick her face. She thought it would be a fun plan, and would definitely be fun to put into action. She no longer felt stressed from duties or from worry, she was simply enjoying herself and messing with the pup that she already wanted to make sure would be safe, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 20:57

As the adult explained where she had been a noticeable pout would come to the little pups muzzle, although from her actions it was clear she wasn't truly mad, just more or less annoyed her question wasn't answered. "Well I was stuck in the healer's den alllllll day yesterday and everyone that visited was sooooo boring and just wanted to talk about the fight, and how I got hurt. They're all lame." she giggled playfully, her long tail swishing gently behind her against the ground as she sat, fanning all of the leaves and debris out from behind her as she did. At the adult's next statement the young Apprentice would smile wide, looking back over her body and the large number of scars her mother had given her in training, giggling slightly "Then I must be one of the smartest wolves in the pack!" she teased jokingly, trying to make light of the scars covering her body, instead of telling Rose what had happened to get her all of them.

As her new, and honestly only real friend spoke again Aleu would roll her eyes "Either way you saved my life. And I really appreciate it. So thank you. And because I don't like to accept charity, I will repay you when I am healed...somehow." she said as she pondered how she could possibly repay the fae. Then something obvious came to mind. When Aleu was feeling better she would sneak off one morning to catch a nice breakfast for her friend, but for now it would have to remain a secret, something she would just do for the Delta and never mention it.

As the older wolf suddenly fell onto her side the young pups eyes would go wide, the little thing sitting in total shock for a second before cocking her head "Uhm...Delta Rose?....Ma'am?" she asked nervously, obviously a fair bit of worry in her voice as she carefully shifted onto her paws and moved closer cautiously, sniffing at the Delta as if trying to see if she were still breathing or not. And then suddenly the older wolf would jump up and lick her across the face, causing the Apprentice to nearly jump out of her skin as she stumbled back and fell on her haunches, giggling happily "That was so mean..Bear Butt!" she giggled teasingly, trying to find a nickname for the Delta to get revenge "You shouldn't startle killer's like me Bear Butt, you never know what I might do to you!" she giggled and jumped at the Delta, trying to rest her front paws on the much larger wolves neck, and if able to would go about chewing harmlessly on her ears as her tail whipped back and forth happily.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 18:36

Rose's plan had worked, she had been able to surprise the young fae. Her tongue had licked the others face and then words flowed from the she-wolf. She heard the giggles and the words that came from the fae. A smile came across her face and her tail twitched in a wag. She felt the fae's paws fall against her neck, slightly pinning her and then harmlessly chewing on her ear. Rose stayed still, flicking her eyes to try and see the younger fae. Her ears twitched and she laughed playfully, letting the young fae have her way. "Bear butt? My my... I quite agree!" She laughed and pulled her head slightly, ears twitching playfully. "Indeed! A mighty Warrior such as you can never be defeated! But I am the great bear butt! and I shall sit on you!" She would squirm until she was away from the young fae and then she would attempt to lightly fling her body at the young she wolf, skidding to a stop and then sitting on her without fully putting her weight on the small thing. Her tail would swing in a wag, attempting to whack the she-wolf playfully and very gently. Her amber eyes danced as she took the nickname given to her and threw it about without a care. "Hear me rawr!!! Rawr!!!" She would cry out playfully as she tried to sit on the young fae carefully. Her heart raced and she beamed like little rays of sunshine. She quite enjoyed having the young pup around again. Her tail swayed with excitement and she practically was bursting with joy from how Aleu had brightened her day. She had a bit more of ideas for training, but she figured she would run the ideas through the young fae when she was completely healed and clear minded. "And tell me bear-heart, what would you do to a mean a wolf that startled you do?" She chuckled playfully and let her eyes dance with joy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 11:05

A proud smile would come to her muzzle as Aleu caught the older fae and began to chew on her ears playfully, tail lashing about behind her hard enough the older fae could actually feel it shifting the younger girl ontop of her from side to side with it. As the older fae spoke again Aleu couldn't help but giggle loudly, nodding quickly "That is right! I am the great unbeatable Bear-Heart! Fear me! Rawr!" she would giggle, doing her best to imitate a bear's roar, which would come out little more than a cute high pitched sound with the young pup's still undeveloped voice. At the threat Aleu would giggle, jumping back from the other and lowering her head until it was nearly on the ground, hips held high as her tail wagged playfully behind her.

As the adult lunged towards her the still battered and bruised fae would try to dodge, the soft, worn soil of the pack clearing slipping from under her as she fell forward onto her belly, eeping as the adult sat on her playfully and a loud giggle would leave her as she flailed weakly, nipping playfully at her legs and tail, careful not to put too much pressure on her broken ribs. With a playful growl the small pup would try to bite that long tail that slapped her in the face, only managing to get a few grazing nips and a few near misses on the appendage. As the Delta presented her question Aleu would pause to watch her suspiciously, trying to give her best pouting look "Well....Hmmm..." she paused to think for a moment, "I'm gonna pin you down and beat you up cause I'm a big fierce wolf!" she declared proudly, tail lashing playfully behind her still "I'm practically Alpha material already!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 07:02

Rose laughed gently as the young fae spoke with joy. Her tail got nipped at and grasped hold of. She slowly stood up and made sure she was not hurting the young fae in any way. She let her amber eyes dance with joy as she listened to the one she considered a younger sister. "Indeed you are dear bear-heart! You seem very worthy of Alpha position, but that calls for a lot of responsibility, do you think you can handle it?" She teased lightly, tail swaying back and forth as she watched for a response from the female. "If you think you are ready... dearest bear-heart, then perhaps you are ready to train like one?" Her eyes danced again and she lowered her body to the ground with a quiet plop. She took a deep breath and lowered her head upon her paws, watching the young fae curiously to see her reaction. She enjoyed spending her spare time with someone whom reminded her of herself. Of course when she had been that age, she had done nothing but mainly training due to the fact she had been traveling with a loner. She took another deep breath, smiling warmly at the younger she-wolf. She could only hope that the hardships she had been through, that the young bear-heart would make her choices wisely. "Tell me about yourself Aleu the bear-heart, how did you get your other scars?" She was talking about all the scars, the ones across the body and the heart. Her tail pulled around her body and rest against the ground as she watched carefully and awaited a response from her. Amber eyes watched her closely, trying to figure the younger fae out was a puzzle that needed care and love and patience. Three things that Rose just so happened to be very good at. She tilted her head, knowing what the fae had told her about her mother and father, both being practically gone or disowning her. Rose didn't remember much about her own parents due to the fact that they were killed when she was slightly younger then Aleu. She had gotten lost and then she had ran into a stranger that completely changed her angered way in life. She had later run into the three packs that her current Alphess used to run one of them with the same Alpha. However she had been re-united with her older brother and he had taught her many things about life that she could use now to teach Aleu. Rose hadn't heard from her older sister in a while, but she had family and now she had something that would mean more to her then anything. She had a younger sister whom she would risk her own life for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 17:18

Carefully Aleu would chew on Rose's tail, attempting to remove the older heavier fae from her form without actually doing any harm to her. With a little giggle the creature would jump up in and scurry a few feet away playfully once she was free'd from the fearsome and dangerous Bear-Butt! As the older wolf spoke again Aleu would stop her playing and cock her head, actually seeming taken back by that "R-really? And I don't know...I mean, obviously not now...But I hope some day I could be strong enough, smart enough." she admitted, her eyes lighting up at the following question "Yes! Even if I never get to be an alphess, I am the daughter of one. A great one! And I want to train as hard as I can, no matter how hard it is!" she answered happily, seeming to perk back up now that she had removed her mind from the deep and troubling thought of whether or not she would ever be truly worthy of being an Alpha. For most this question really wouldn't matter, as most never truly desired to be alpha, or if they did desire it the opportunity would never arise. But Aleu was different, she was born into this world with a debt to be paid. From her first moment on this earth she bore the weight of a vendetta again the current Alpha of her pack to avenge her father, and put her brother the rightful Alpha into power. Her whole life she had trained to beat an Alpha, knowing she would probably die with no intent or even desire to take the power for herself. Because of this, the question " do you think you can handle it?" would translate in her mind to "Will you fail your parents?" "Will you live up to their expectations?" "Will you be worthy of the life they gave you?" as the invisible scars of her mother's harsh nature showed through more than the visible ones ever could.

As the adult moved to lay in front of her Aleu would force herself back out of her mind, quickly moving over to lay down next to her mentor, and as far as she was concerned, her older sister's side, resting her head on the older fae's shoulder as she rest against her, pressing tight to her side in either an attempt to keep warm or for the comfort of one she truly loved. As the second question was presented to her Aleu would turn her gaze away, sighing softly as she began to speak, albeit a bit reluctantly "My mother. Her training was very hard...and if I messed it up or wasn't working hard enough she would punish me. And then when we started fighting training if I didn't guard or dodge well enough I would get hurt pretty bad." she admit, the tone of her voice making it hard to tell if she were upset about what her mother had done to her, or if she simply missed her parents and her home. As the young pup realized how bad she had made her mother sound she would quickly speak up again "But please don't hate my mother for it...She only wanted me to grow up strong enough to be safe....Erenyx is a very different world from Helidos...and with Teren as an enemy from the day I was born I had to be strong, or I would be dead." she said rather matter-of-factly, apparently not seeing anything wrong with such a life. "It was the way my father trained my mother as well." she spoke, keeping her form pressed against the young Delta.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 13:33

When Aleu spoke, the white fae would listen and nod with understanding. Her words were soft and yet they caught Rose's attention completely. As the young fae rest her head against the white fae's shoulder, she began to ponder if she should have said what was on her mind or kept silent as she really didn't want the young bear-heart to have to remember such bad memories. She took a deep breath and watched as the young fae spoke about her scars and what exactly had caused them. Her amber eyes stared upon the ground as she listened to her speak, her own heart reaching out and aching to help the she-wolf in any way that she could. She breathed slowly, trying to listen and not break out in whines from heartache for her younger sister. With the tone of voice the young bear-heart used, it made it hard for Rose to decide whether or not Aleu yearned to be home or simply despised her own mother for training her in such a manner. She tilted her head to the side and watched closely as the fae spoke again before she could have her say in the matter. She shifted and wrapped her tail around Aleu, just brushing against her ever so slightly.

"I cannot hate your mother for I have yet to meet her... but I do understand that Erenyx is far different then Helidos." She was slow with her words, her ears pressing against her skull and she could understand what Aleu was saying, what this meant for the young fae. "Erenyx is known for harsh wolves, but I don't think that's fully true Aleu. I think there is good in ever wolf, but I think it is our pasts that form us to make the choices we make. We are separate because we are all different, but... if everyone could accept the differences, then we would never have a problem with living with each others." Her point was that she couldn't understand why they couldn't get along, but she was also pointing out that she would never leave Aleu's side. "Aleu, my point is... you are like a younger sister to me. No matter what you choose, your choices in life... I will be here for you. Erenyx or Helidos, loner or if you even choose to leave these lands. You have my support, and I will never hurt you." She spoke seriously, meaning every word that she had said to the young fae right then. Even though her pack was supposed to come first, she knew that in this exact timing, it wasn't true. Her sister came first, family... the only family she really had left.

She took a deep breath and she knew it was a promise that wouldn't end well if Aleu joined Erenyx and then the two packs went to war. But Rose doubted the packs would actually go at war, and even if they did... Rose wouldn't attack Aleu whatsoever. She also would try to never harm her in the soon to be training they would have to do. Since she was best at speed and movement, she could teach those things with ease. If it was strength, then Rose would simply take her to find a trainer who could work with that. She was slowly working it out in her head as she listened for a reply from the she-wolf. her ears were alert and her amber eyes stayed on the younger fae with a curious smile spreading across her face as she watched and listened. Her heart beat softly, her mind whirring with many thoughts as she listened carefully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 06:00

As Aleu finished her story the pup would lay against Rose gently, still rather sore from her battle with the side of a mountain, which she had clearly lost. With the Delta's questions a lot of memories were brought back to the pup, but she wouldn't think of them as bad memories, they were simply her past. They were neither good nor bad, just a way to get where she was now. As her mentor began to speak Aleu's ears would perk, listening closely to all she had to say. It was odd to the apprentice how most wolves' just seemed to fade in and out as they spoke to her, a defense to all of the insults being thrust at her constantly, but with a select few Aleu actually wanted to hear them, as if each word dripped with honey. With a slight grin the fae would dip her head in a lazy nod "I'm glad you understand... I know Katyusha wasn't perfect, and I know things weren't easy when I was being raised, but she was there for me when no one else was. My whole life was just me and her, isolated from our pack and left to fend for ourselves. It was very dangerous for her, and after my father died things were very hard for Katyusha. And no matter what, she will always be my mother." she admit.

As the delta continued the pup would go silent again, listening closely to every word she spoke. Once finished the pup would take a moment to think "No... I've been on the other side, and I can tell you there are some wolves who only exist to hurt others. They live on the pain and suffering they cause those around them. Teren is one of them...and I fear my father was another." she admitted in muttered words. As the great bear-butt finished speaking Aleu would look almost stunned, the pup sitting in silence for what felt like an eternity to process what she had been told. "T-thank you Rose...I am so grateful to be your little sister." she said, clearly caught in a mix of pure energetic happiness and deeply touched sensitivity. "I promise Sis, that no matter what happens with me, or the packs, I won't betray my family. I would rather be killed as a traitor than attack those who are dear to me. I just hope that day never has to come." she smiled, resting her head happily against her big sister.

Aleu couldn't tell what the future would hold for her, but she did know one thing, she would never sink a fang or swipe a claw at her family, even if the packs went to war and even if it meant she would be killed in battle. Aleu would let out a content sigh as she laid against the larger wolf, her tail flicking gently as she simply relaxed in the sun and the warm fur of her sister.

(Sorry it's not great, kinda hit a wall there. )
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 18:49

Rose breathed silently as she had finished her tale and then Aleu took her turn in speaking. With the words the young fae spoke, Rose came to realize that she had never had a younger sister. She had been the youngest of her litter, and now she knew the responsibility of having to take care of another. Her amber eyes danced slightly and she watched as the she-wolf leaned against her. She listened to the sound of them breathing, her ears flicking forward as she took heed of what may come. She shifted slightly and looked down upon the fae, her amber eyes studying the patterns across the she-wolves fur. She remembered her brother's fur being similar in texture. She nudged the young fae and slowly stood up, tail flicking side to side. "Come now young bear-heart, we must take you to the healers den and then I shall be off to hunt for the pack. We have spent plenty of time together and now you must fully rest where you won't get heat exhaustion." She spoke matter of fact. She knew she had formed a bond with the young fae was very strong. She took a deep breath and twisted her head to look at the she-wolf. "I'll come back when you call me, no need to say goodbye." She would point her nose towards the healer den, in which she would walk the young fae to the entrance and then make her way to the hunting grounds in order to bring back prey to feed the others.

OOC- Sorry it's small, only allowed to type replies off the computer at night and I'm having issues with the spacebar and a few keys xD Also thought we could end this and start a training thread? Or whatever you feel up to doing so XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 11:05

Contently the little pup would rest against her big sister, the warmth of the larger wolf and the slowly setting sun would relax the little apprentice as the excitement of the day, and her wounds slowly started to catch up with her. With a loud yawn Aleu would feel her eyes getting heavy as she slowly started to nod off against the much larger wolf. As the Delta's words echoed through her mind again the pup would perk up, honestly nearly asleep by this point "What? Huh? Oh uhm...I guess." she said, clearly disappointed "But I don't want to go back to the healer's den...Its lonely and depressing...and it smells funny." she whined, giving Rose her best puppy eyes but with no real luck in achieving anything. With a pouting sigh the little creature would stand with her sister and mentor, hanging her head and tail to pout as she was escorted back to the healer's den. Once at the entrance Aleu would nod slowly "Then I guess I'll see you soon Sis." she said, waiting until Rose was out of sight to glance around the pack clearing for a moment, wondering what she could get into today. With one last sigh Aleu would think better of it, turning to walk back into the healer's den to get some rest. Tomorrow was a very special day for her. While the pup wasn't entirely sure if her meeting with Striker was a date or not, or if he would even show, but either way tomorrow would be special.

-Exit Aleu-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded...[Delta Rose] Grounded...[Delta Rose] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded...[Delta Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1