Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sink or Swim

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 13:06

Juno paced back and forth a few feet away from the Alpha's Den, constantly over-thinking what she had planned to do. The obsidian fae had managed to gain enough confidence to get this far from her den and was starting to think it was worthless. She then stopped and raised her peppered chin with emerald hues that held determination. No. She wasn't going to cower, she was a strong warrior, always did what she was told and worked hard to nourish the pack's needs. Hell, she was the daughter of magnificent Alpha, much like the one here. Zephren would of wanted her to take the opportunity, for she was breed purposely to contain a greater rank.

The fae closed her eyes, taking in the fresh morning, spring air that blew through her thick black coat, in which gleamed under the peeking sunlight from above. Juno exhaled slowly, and swallowed the knot that was lodged down her throat. One paw after the other, she dipped her head inside at the opening of the Alphas lair. The den was much larger than her's in which was only created so big from the help of one of her former packmate and best friend, Chiara. "Sorry for the interruption, Alpha." She squinted at the change of light and pierced her ears against her head. "It is I, Warrior Juno. I have come here to discuss about the female Delta position. If you feel I should leave now, it's alright, I understand completely." Her tail lay lifeless against her hind legs as she stood, perfectly composed. If she was granted the position, it would lead her closer to Marrok, a brute that saved her from a cougar seeking out for food to feed her cubs. The scar on her face from the cougars own claws, had become barely visible since then, but it still sent a pinch to her maw. Juno was thankful to meet such a male like him, for he was the one that saved her life. The ebony fae waited in silence, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 13:42

Azul had been out this day, adventuring around his new land. The sights were breath-taking, beautiful and wondrous. He even ventured into neighboring lands, close to ones he wished he owned. He listened to the light chirps of the birds, the scampering of little feet on the forest floor, and the fresh sounds of falls hitting the calm lake. After having a long rest beneath the day's sun, he slowly rolled to his paws. He shook his fur from the tip of his tail to the tip of his nose. As his fur was full and lush as always, he headed home. He had been gone too long. When he finally arrived at his den, he saw a guest, waiting for him. It was the fae, Juno. She looked very nervous outside of his den, which caused him to smile. There were a number of things a pack member would come to him for, thinking it over in his head. He smiled as he approached her, "what brings you here? Please come inside, so we have privacy to speak." He entered the den first, sitting down within his entrance, waiting for her. His rump rested on the ground, curling his tail over his paws. He would be patient with her, allotting her all the time she would need.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 14:52

She jumped a bit at the sound of his voice behind her. Looking to him, she gave a sheepish grin then following him into the large den. Dipping her head inside, and then sitting down just in front of the male. "I didn't realize you were gone until now. I've come to discuss the female Delta position, it hasn't been officially taken over and I was wondering if you could put it into consideration of my abilities." She straightened her posture, looking deeply into his golden stare. "I've been in this pack for quite sometime, and I've learned a lot. Delta Marrok and I usually hunt every evening. I've come to be very close with the Delta and feel it'd be an honor to serve next to him. Please understand where I am coming from, Alpha."

She dipped her head in honor, looking for sympathy from Alpha Azul. If she were granted her request, she would take it seriously, living up to the rank's expectations with pride and knowledge. Juno had lived to her family's name and became the most important wolf behind her father. Her position took its toll, training was rough, but it benefited to her mind as well as her build. She was taller than most faes, incredibly fast and very intelligent. Of course if she wasn't appointed the rank, she'd be disappointed, but wouldn't give up. She tilted her chin back up to eye level, and waited for the white brute to speak.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 16:36

Looking over Juno, her jet black fur, how it contradicted the Alpha's pure ivory coat. Azul smiled to her acquisition. She wished for a higher rank. He found this to be rather interesting. How was it the brute who was promoted just recently, had taken a liking to the fae, who now wished to be a Delta as well. He stopped the chuckle that wished to come from his throat. "Of course, Warrior Juno. I have heard of the time you two spend together. There is one condition for such a position. Yes, you are a talented and very good Warrior, but as a Delta, you will be given more responsibilities. For proper training, you will need to train with our Elite, Kenai. He is already in the process of training Delta Marrok, but I would insist that you try and train one on one, unless it is something Kenai feels you should learn at the same time." He smiled and took a deep sigh before he continued on. "Juno, would you mind if I asked you a question, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 16:55

She listened to his precise words, nodding along, she kept her attention specifically on him. So he's heard about Marrok and her. ..So Marrok thinks about me too?.. She smiled. "I understand the duties for this rank, I can promise you that I will live up to these expectations and make you proud. Delta Marrok has told me about the Elite, I hope to learn lots from him. If Kenai feels we should tain separately I see no harm done with that being said. It's his decision and I understand where he'd be coming from. Training more than one wolf could get frustrating and stressful. I'm sure both you and I don't want all that pressure being put on his shoulders. " She stopped babbling and thought about training again. The daily hunts with Delta Marrok increased in her hunting abilities, plus the fact it helped her recover faster and get back on her feet.

When the Alpha sighed, Juno thought that he was bored with her already. Once he asked her if she could answer a question, she smiled. "Ask away, I'll answer anything you have to ask, Alpha Azul." Her tone was free of anxiety, for she felt safe for once in the presence of the Alpha. What ever he had to ask, she wouldn't hesitate to respond even if it was a personal question. He was her Alpha, someone she could trust. Her one ebony ear shot to the side as the one stayed atop her small skull. Juno was in a serious situation, if the Alpha felt she was being foolish, there was a high likely chance that she would be appointed the position. Damn it you ears, thanks a lot....
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 17:49

"Well not much more to say about it, I pronounce you Delta Juno from this day on. If any wolf has an issue with it, let them come to me. You have proven your worth within this pack, showed me your loyalty, and above all, I know you care for your members around you. Kenai will know what to do and has his instructions for Deltas." He cleared his throat and looked to her, smiling. He dared not move closer to her, not wanting to give the wrong impression towards her. "I have heard of you being close to Marrok, as his is close to you as well. But I have also heard your time together has increased since the last snow melted. Do you have feelings for him?" He tilted his head to the side, looking at her with a playful stare. He was actually curious. Curious to see if the pack would be getting a couple, mated pair very soon.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 20:27

"Thank you, Alpha Azul. It means a lot, I won't let you down." She bowed her head in appreciation, keeping herself from exploding with pure excitement inside her. Juno's ears perked back up at the male's question. She'd never really thought about it before, yes she'd been spending a lot more time with Marrok, but it was just hunting...right? The dark brown brute had made a great impact on her life from saving her from the hungry cougar to daily hunts at his side, hearing and telling more about each other's story. Marrok and her shared a similar past with minor differences. Juno had met Cerberus, handsome and honest brute but he didn't make her feel the same way like Marrok did. With Marrok, she could be herself, say anything she wanted and not get judged. His smile warmed her inside, making her dust off gears that hadn't been working since she'd lost Ace, her previous mate whom she had pups with and then died after crossing paths with a massive brute while she was resting. Was that how love felt?

Not letting the Alpha hang out in the open, waiting for her response, Juno gave a slight nod and smiled. "Well, if you really want to know.." she trailed a bit off, letting the image of Marrok's grin in her mind make her heart feel fuzzy. "I think I'm falling for him... The brute is one of my closest friends out of the entire pack, and I trust him very much so. He...he saved my life and...I think..." She looked deeply into the male's eyes and spoke in a more quiet tone. "I think I love him.." Her own words replayed in her head, now realizing that she truly had feelings for Marrok. Juno smiled sheepishly at the Alpha, embarrassed that she was telling him this and finally letting it all out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim Sink or Swim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sink or Swim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos :: Helidos :: Pack Living :: Alpha Den-