Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Empty
PostSubject: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 08:12

As many of you know, Teren is deploying and we haven't been around much because of that. He is home now, but in an effort to spend as much time with each other as humanly possibly, we are not logging into the sites or rping. He leaves Sunday so with this thread, you can all leave Teren a message if you like so he can read as he travels to the other side of the world. I may be back on Sunday, but it's not for sure as I don't really know how emotionally stable I will be. If you have any questions or anything, please PM me.

Justin, you are the light of my life, my rock and my salvation. You are my reason to be happy. With all the crap we've been through, I can only hope our love will grow stronger than before. I will pray for you to have a safe flight and be surrounded in good feelings as you complete your mission defending our country from the evils of this world. I love you and miss you already. Sunday is going to suck for sure for me.

Last edited by Elder Azul on November 17th 2015, 07:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 14:49

Thank you for your service Teren. As for you Quinny, I promise I will be here for you all the way. If you need anything, please PLEASE send me a PM so I can help you out. Hurry back Teren! I'll miss you, even though I don't know you all that well. Good luck to both of you. <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 17:18

Thank you so much for your service J. You are a great person and honestly an inspiration to me, and I'm proud to call you my friend. When you're over there please stay safe, and when you can't be safe be deadly. I really look forward to seeing you soon and hearing all of your great war stories.

To Angie, if you need anything you know I'm just a text message or PM away, so feel free to contact me at literally any time.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 21:05

Hey Teren~ Be safe and take care! We all love ya :3

I'm here for you Quinn! (as much as I can be at the moment) <3
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 05:29

~Teren~

We will all miss you. Please be safe and return home quickly to Angie and us. You are an amazing person and very brave to be serving the country for our freedoms. I will now give a few pieces of vital advice for your worldly journey:

*If it's wet, sticky and not yours, don't touch it
*When in doubt just smile and nod
*If all else fails choose B
*Everything can be fixed with time, patience and duct tape
*Family always comes first
*Don't regret anything or fret because today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

~Angie~

If you need anything you know where to find me love. Let me know what I can do for you
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 16:14

Best of luck to you out there TeaTea!! Work hard and be safe (as much as possible) on your deployment. You'll be back before you know it. All the training has prepared you for this and you'll do great. We will be waiting for your safe return.

Quinnaroo, I'm glad that you are still going to be here with us. We will all be here for you when you need us.

Stay Strong to the both of you. <3
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 02:22

Thank you guys for your kind words and thoughts. I'm going to be leaving today. We are unsure if we will have WiFi, but as soon as I do, I will try to be online as much as I possibly can. In worst case scenarios, I'll PM replies to Quinn so she could post them for me. Take care all of you and please watch over my wife.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 09:52

A little late to the bandwagon, but hopefully I'm not too late.

Justin-

Be as safe as you can, kick ass, and come back to your wife (and all of us, but most importantly her)! We'll miss you and your assholery (I mean that in a playful manner) in the mean time, and we'll be waiting for you to come back safe and sound.

Angie-

We're all here for you, and you should know that very well by now. If you need me, you have my number. Don't hesitate to call or ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting A New Journey [Sending Teren Off]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1