Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Empty
PostSubject: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 10:13

With eyes of an emerald glow, and a coat of obsidian black, she delicately allowed herself to wake in the moment's of a fine spring morning. The smell of new life was on the rise - and the cries of new-born pups began to fill the air with their voices of encouragement and pure imagination. She wished the best to all them in participating as apart of this world, they would surely need it on their travels to adulthood. Brushing away the excess debris from her glossy, onyx pelt, she stood tall on all four limbs, stretching graciously so that ever muscle be worn in before taking a newly morning stroll upon her usual, but first, she would tend to the borders, analyzing with watchful eyes for an intruders or potential wanderers willing to join. The beta female catered to its needs, marking whatever territory that seemed to of faded in scent, so that it be made stronger to fend off others from crossing the path. She would circle the perimeter carefully, with experienced precision and balanced grace, elegant in it's own beautiful way, she would stalk.

When finished and happily satisfied with her work, she started in a gentle trot through the western side of the territories, crossing the lines to what she just checked, so that the land now phased to shared soil. She smelt of maple and good vibes, the sunshine only making her appear more attractive as it shined upon her luscious fur. With such fine fresh feelings, the Beta female made the effort in search of the lovely lavender fields, grazing passed their soft touches so that the petals brush along her sides and tickle her underbelly. She was instantly at ease with the smells, having known the relaxed remedy the flowers had on such an individual - it was the cure to all stressed minds. Allowing it some time to settle in, the black fae roamed deeper into the meadow of purple pigments and helplessly offered her body to the ground below. The lavender nearly hid her entire form as she laid against it. Only the tips of her ears could be shown, if even that much, so she laid there quietly and breathed the amazing scents of her surroundings. She would die happy here if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:38

Slowly the small fae would pull herself from her small den, eyes seeming to barely keep themselves open as another night of terrors had kept her from a decent rest. Katyusha wished she could call them nightmares, or dreams, but the more they happened the more she knew they were no such thing. No, they were memories; memories of a time she had forgotten, that felt as if she were watching the miserable horrid life of another wolf through their eyes, only she knew each time she awoke by the scars that now covered her form they were not the memories of another, but herself. The first of these dreams came at the first signs of winter, a vision of a horrid murder in the pack clearing by the wolf they all knew as Teren. It wasn't until later she remembered who it was he had been murdering, and why she was so upset about it. Many parts of her former life were still missing to her though, including how she had come to lose these memories in the first place. Although if she didn't know better from the first encounter she had with Teren she would have accused him of somehow stealing that from her as well.

Slowly dragging herself from her den the fae would have to squint into the blinding morning light, being greeted once again by the large derelict pile of stones that sat across from her humble abode. She didn't really remember what it was, or why she had constructed such a thing, but she did know that each day she set sight on it caused a twinge of pain in her chest, so she could only assume it had to do with Steele and his death. Now out of her den Katyusha would be reminded more of the horrible events of this pack, as the smell of recent death hung heavy over the clearing, which was now eerily quiet with the absence of the pups that just days ago had occupied it with their parents. Katyusha remembered having a pup, a daughter named Aleu. She remembered training her, and how horrible she had treated the young one because of her own fears and anger, but as much as she tried she couldn't remember what had happened to her daughter, only that it had happened the day she lost her memory. Now the fae could only hope she was safe somewhere, far from the horrors of the land she called home only because she knew of nowhere else she could go.

With a loud sigh the fae would turn to push herself out of the pack clearing, avoiding the blood stained grounds of the recent battle that had pointlessly claimed so many of their own, not wanting to once again be reminded of the horrors that had just unfolded there the fae would quickly travel to the border, paying no attention as she crossed the scent barrier into the neutral lands. For several days now the fae had traveled into the neutrals to find a peaceful spot to attempt a nap before returning in the evening to take her turn patrolling the borders, since most preferred to do so in the morn. And now that more often than not her nights were restless this seemed like a much more welcoming idea than spending her day in the depressing silence of Erenyx.

As the multi-colored fae walked aimlessly into the wilderness a sudden scent would catch her attention. Closing her eyes she would point her nose to the sky to take a deep breath, feeling the sudden relaxation flood over her as the sweet smell filled her form. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, at least that she could remember, and she simply had to find out what it was! Turning towards the overwhelming scent the fae would quickly push through the now blooming underbrush of the forest until she came into a large clearing filled with the sweet smelling flowers. Closing her eyes again the fae would put her nose to the nearest plant, inhaling deeply as a small smile came to her lips for the first time in recent memory, oh yes, here is where she would take her nap.

Without another thought the small fae would make her way into the meadow, dropping onto her side in a pile of the sweet smelling flowers before rolling onto her back and wiggling slightly, allowing herself to be covered in the scent of the luscious plant, their scents so overwhelming the exhausted fae wouldn't even notice the ebony fae that accompanied her nearby. All she cared about was the beauty of this place, and if she were to die here, at least her final moments would be the happiest she could remember being.

[Sorry it took so long. Had a few things I needed to work out with her plot wise to see how this was going to work.]
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 22:16

The fae rolled helplessly onto her back side, her spine alined with the lavender debris-filled floor without a care left for the world, for she was thankfully reminded of the beautiful gifts of spring. Her eyes cast towards the skies, adoring the balls of fluff in which roamed the blue atmosphere in various shapes and sizes, moving all at different speeds and sometimes forming to others nearby. She began to think of her adopted daughter, the wonderful and curious Aleu as she rested there upon the comfortable ground. Juno sighed to the fact at how fast she had grown and how strong in such a short period of time. It wouldn't be long before she could take care of herself, and even now, she began to fear how long it'd be till she'd leave. She feared the state of being alone, perhaps. A partial glimpse of her paws could be seen, but not as much as when she was right side up. The lavender was much too tall to grant her that exposure, if someone were to want her or summon her, they'd have to find her first - a discovered advantage she fortunately realized about this land. Stirring quietly in her position, she was disrupted by a tuneful set of pawsteps nearing within the meadow, the clear give away being the vibrations in the floor of a worthy animal in sight. Juno quietly moved in her spot to roll over, peering through the tall bushels of purples and pinks in spite of seeing anything nearby.

Due to the strong scents of flowers, Juno was unable to detect this creature's whereabouts, making it ten times harder for her to be sure as to what it precisely was. The height of the meadow was in no case any more helpful to her cause, making her mumble a hushed swear, a word she wouldn't quite use at home, especially around Aleu. Sauntering a tad closer to split the distance, she halted to the thump of the body, perhaps it had fallen, or most likely lowered to rest just as she had done. With curiosity nipping at her heels, she courageously got closer to confront the mysterious figure, noticing as she got nearer she could sense it was no prey, but of that of a wolf. One whom she knew, but how so? The onyx she-wolf feasted her green eyes on a familiar sight, instantly identifying the wolf for the biological mother of her newly adopted young. Her eyes widened at this, somewhat surprised to see she was infact quite alive, and healthier than before. Her belly was now filled and her ribs couldn't be seen within her mixed honey coat. What the relief it was to her knowing, perhaps Erenyx had balanced enough to form a nicer home for her dearest Aleu? Juno was thrilled, though equally worried - how had Katyusha been able to live this long without wondering if she could fetch her wonderful daughter back to her side?

The Beta smiled through the lavender, "Long time no see, Katyusha." she'd say with an angelically beautiful tone.

"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 03:20

Katyusha couldn't help but allow the sweet feeling of relaxation flood through her. She was finally free of the curse of Erenyx, out here Teren had no power over her, he could no longer ruin her life or keep her miserable. And while without another place to go Katyusha knew this feeling could not last, but that was a thought pushed far from her mind right now as she tried to enjoy her time away from the gloom and misery that had swept over Erenyx. Oh how she wished she had somewhere else to go, somewhere else to call home, or even that she could just lay here until she died. Which if she didn't come back to Erenyx probably wouldn't take long for Teren to get bored and decide to hunt her down for sport. Of course if that did happen this would be a decent place to hide for a short time, as the scent of the flowers easily covered that of her own infamous scent.

As the small fae lay in the flower bed she would begin to hear the rustling of a creature growing closer. With eyes shooting open Katyusha would begin to glance around just in time to see the large black fae peering back at her. Jumping to her paws the fae would take a more defensive stance, although that would quickly fade with the other's sweet tone and kind look. Reminding herself that her pack was the one that attacked without reason Katyusha would straighten her stance, trying to pull back her memories to recall this fae. After several long moment of awkward silence the multi-colored fae would speak carefully, her words sounding softer than before, no longer holding the cold resilience they had in the past, although still equally void of happiness or hope "I'm terribly sorry if I know you Ma'am...but some time ago I lost all of my memory...I'm starting to get it back, but I'm afraid I don't recall you...What is your name again?" she asked, the informal and kind greeting, as well as her name made it quite clear this fae knew her, and knew her well, although how was a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 13:32

Her lashes batted faefully over her radiant hues, her composure just as equally strong as was relaxing in her state of mind and refuge. She found sanctuary in this new land -  a haven to what she sought as a better name for the lavender engrossed meadow among them, a place of clear serenity and peace of mind. The fae was content with the other's reply, though a tad unbalanced to its proposal at such a loss of thought. If anything, the she-wolf could find some shelter in the other's gentleness of sound, her voice discerned and care-free, though it held just as much emptiness as she. Juno would exempt these circumstances and slowly nod to her single-most best understanding, she had seen this all once before - in the life of a truer friend she once had before the wind had taken her blessed soul. A moment of silence washed over her face as she vowed that respect to her friend that now resided in the clouds before fixating her gaze on the honey grey colored fae, "T'was not your fault, I assume.. I was once known to you as Juno, for that is what I wish to be called, and currently am in possession of one of your greatest treasures, ma'dam." She would answer in her velvety voice, pressing as close as she could to specific boundaries that questioned her authority to cross just yet within the female's memory patterns.

The beta wasn't sure as to how far these cautions spread to the soul; but only was it right in her mind to push anything one paw-step at a time in order to simply help the cause. "I wouldn't suppose you also know that you were once beneath me in the past? Your stay was quite short.. but yes, you were beneath little ole me in the pack of Helidos far west of here.." The fae said as she turned to point her snout into the direction of the setting sun, her eyes casting a subtle glance to the mountains leading up to her homeland, and just passed the two largest trees she could see, would be the nearest border. Pausing to herself, her ears narrowed to what treasure she acknowledged to Katyusha; what of one to be the greatest in her possession as well - and she could only begin to wonder how a mother could forget their own. She blew a soft sigh and brushed a smile upon her face to the wolf's direction, giving slight indications to if there were any questions she might wish to ask, for which she'd be free to answer at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 14:28

Katyusha would shift her form to a more relaxed stance as she watched the fae, determining she wasn't in any real danger for the time being, though she couldn't afford to let her guard down. Katyusha had already been played by Teren for her loss of memory, nearly falling victim to whatever horrible things he had planned to do to her, so she knew better than to believe everything she was told. However, judging by this fae's kind and familiar greeting, she could only assume they had at least been friendly with one another in the past. And with her rather vulnerable position when the fae first arrive, it was easy to believe if the beautiful black fae before her had been looking for a fight, Katyusha would already be dead. As the ebony fae began to speak again Katyusha would listen closely to her words, nodding slowly "Then it is a pleasure to meet you again Jun-..." her voice would stop suddenly as the next words the Helidos wolf spoke clicked in her mind. After a short moment of wide eyed disbelief Katyusha would give her head a gentle shake to pull herself back to reality as her usual soft empty voice now seemed almost shaken "W-whatever do you mean ma'am? There is only one treasure I can recall that may still existing in this world for me...And if it is that treasure, I have so much to ask you." she asked, trying not to get her hopes up too much.

If it was true Aleu was not only alive, but safe in Helidos it would be better news than anything Katyusha could remember hearing. Her daughter was the only thing she had left, and with Samael who knows where, and quite possibly dead, Aleu could be the only remaining heir of Steele. And the only wolf Katyusha could truly say she loved. As she spoke again Katyusha would be pulled from her thoughts, nodding slowly "Yes Ma'am...I don't particularly remember you, but I do recall Azul, and a little bit of my time in Helidos... I remember the years of my youth quite well, I remember arriving her and waiting on the border of Helidos, nearly starved to death and weak from endless travels before even my second spring. But after that things are...faded." she admit, turning her gaze away from a moment to look around the clearing, knowing that with the scent of lavender heavy in the air and their talking anyone could be sneaking up on them right now. And anyone included Teren. "The next thing I remember clearly is Steele being murdered...I remember having Aleu, alone in my den, so afraid Teren would use my weakened state to murder me and my pup I couldn't even cry out in pain. I remember being demoted, and fearing that I wouldn't be able to protect Aleu anymore...but after that all I recall is waking up to Teren's cruel remarks on the border, my head throbbing and a large tree limb resting beside me." she admit, wanting to speed up the process of guessing what she remembered or not, as it was a question she received several times before, although most didn't really seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 16:09

The green eyed she-wolf's head tilted to the fae's attention, feeling as they were content with one another's presence despite the sudden precautions she must face before speaking righteously. Humble and gentle did she seem, the beta female allowed how long it'd take for the words to sink in until they evolved before the other's eyes in a glowing instant. Juno couldn't pry her orbs off of her now, her entire existence temporarily relied on the warrior's simple conversation now. She found shelter in her words soon enough before she felt the right to continue with the fruitful effort to make her even more at ease among the lavender's elegance. She'd nod slowly once Katyusha would realize what she held, or at least, had the slightest idea of what it may be. There needn't be words now; both of them knew great well of what Juno had under her paws back home, or wherever Aleu resided at the moment - safe. But the fae would answer, only out of the fact that this was a mother's instinct to know her young were sound. "Your treasure has become more valuable than you will ever know.. Their strength has almost doubled and their experience has gone through so much progress thus far." As much as she wished to say the name of the offspring, Juno kept wary of their surroundings, she wasn't sure in this place if anyone else was at eavesdropping distances, for their scents could not be picked up here as would in a normal forest. The lavender was their weakness, and serenity. "My possession has given your treasure so much freedom to blossom... they're so beautiful.. so strong.. Perhaps I shall bring them sometime to you so that you may see for yourself what potential they possess." Juno drew a tender smile, her eyes of a evergreen shade to what expressed great passion for the temporary motherhood she now held. Aleu would never be blood; but always family to the Beta female's mind. She was fortunate to be able to share this experience, for it may be her last.

She'd peer to the clouds to keep her at peace, the lavender brushing at her fur and making her even more relaxed than she had ever thought. All the stress piled on their shoulders could be released in this temporary haven - even their truest earth could not sustain such peace and harmony, but this was enough for her. She wondered if the beauty remained in the winter, the dancing snowflakes displayed over the lavender petals. Or perhaps the land would be barren of its sweet necters and scents, preparing for the wonderful spring ahead to bloom even brighter than the past autumn. The fae would come here then to see for herself what it'd be like, and dig up the lands secrets as they'd unfold before her as death neared her gentle soul. As Katyusha spoke as the fae eased her mind with several mysteries, her eyes would close and fasten to nature's words of advice before she'd mutter to its return, "That is rather unfortunate.. for I can only imagine the pain it must be to be in a world that no longer exists, as if being sent back in time to be entirely clueless of the present.. Nature is both lovely and cruel - perhaps it be fate that you loose the memories of the broken." The fae whispered, the swaying of the meadow around them causing her eyes to drift to a single sprout of purple nearest to her snout, "I've only met Teren once; he was cruel then and I assume always will be.. But I can not tell a fae or brute to not live among his reign, they are granted that choice on their own.. just as well as you and your treasure. Both have the freedom to do as they please, I only hope that is whats best for their futures." She said softly.

Juno's emerald gaze flitted back to her. "I can only lead them to the water, I cannot force them to drink from it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 06:25

As the other's fae's message sank in fully Katyusha would lack any words to describe the joy she felt. For so long she had wondered what had become of her daughter. Had she truly murdered her only offspring as Teren had told her? Or had he done it himself? She had long ago given up on knowing what had happened to the pup, though she never gave up the hope that somewhere in this wide world they called home the pup would play, and grow, and be happy. Listening carefully to Juno speak Katyusha could only beam with joy and pride. Her daughter, her beautiful daughter, was still alive and well. While it didn't erase the feeling of failure as a parent from her mind, it certainly eased her worries. "Th-thank you Juno. I can't even begin to express to you the joy this news brings me. I had always hoped, and dreamed that somewhere out there it would be safe... I can only be eternally in your debt for taking such wonderful care of such a gift...As you know it is utterly irreplaceable ." she said, going quiet again as the fae began to speak.

As the ebony fae mentioned bringing her treasure to her Katyusha would quickly snap from her moment of nirvana "No!" she nearly barked, calming herself for a moment before looking around to make sure no one had heard her before continuing "No.... It is better if you keep it safe. With you. There is no reason to bring such a precious gift into the neutrals where those that wish to harm such a thing may linger.." she said, the next words from her muzzle almost seeming to cause her actual pain to speak "Also, it is better off without me. For now.." she said, giving one more glance around before deciding it was safe enough to speak slightly more freely. Not that anyone listening would be able to harm Aleu from here anyways. "She must have it hard enough...and if she is happy without me, I do not wish to jeopardize that by forcing my way back into her life. Not until she is old enough to understand what I had to do. I do not mind if you ask her if she wishes to see me again. But please, do not let her know you spoke to me." she said, obviously pained by the decision. Even if it was what she thought was best.

As the other went on to speak again, this time of her memory loss, the honey colored fae could only nod slowly. "I suppose it has helped...to forget a lot of the good memories I have of Steele...to forget what his embrace felt like...How he smelled...how he smiled..." her voice would trail off for a moment. "But it only makes it hurt that much more...like I failed him that much more. Especially since I failed with our daughter as well. The single most precious gift he had ever given me. The gift he died to ensure I would be around to protect... I never deserved him. That is obvious in my failures." she muttered. Since his death Katyusha had lived in almost total isolation. She confided in no one, trusted no one, and shared affection with no one. The only interaction she had with other wolves were with those of her own pack, many of which barely acknowledged her, and some of which actively worked to tear her down. With the existing feeling of shame and failure the fae held for Steele's death acting as a foundation. It was quite easy for those who despised her to build up the tower of self-loathing that now crushed the fae. In her own mind she was nothing more than a failure. An undesirable, useless waste of fur who was given the greatest opportunity of her life and lost it. And now she would never have another chance to rebuild the happiness she was unworthy of receiving in the first place.

"I am no longer living under Teren...I can no longer inhabit that pack. Some days ago He made the pups of Aleu's age fight to the death for his amusement...Only Piper survived that I know of..." she said honestly, knowing the name would mean nothing to Juno "No one is safe under Teren...and now the blood of our most innocent stain the pack my beloved formed. It is not my home, and I shall not return. Even if it means I am to die here." she said softly. The idea of the other pup's lives thrown away so pointlessly had once sent such a pain into the young warriors heart. But the news she had received today made the whole world seem so much brighter. She had made the right choice. She had given up her daughter, and because of that, she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 12:38

- Not my best, apologies. :c

The Beta was more than happy with the fae's reaction, seeing now that it had been answered to know what the two were speaking so secretly above all things. Though the feeling was internally lost when her fragile eyes rested boldly on the other's sudden refusal of seeing her treasure. Juno remained silent to her dismay, and nodded with understanding, the shade of her hues a tender glow as she offered the kindest smile in sympathy. "Perhaps another time, when their beauty has completely bloomed and matured to great lengths, will you see it again?.." She knew precisely what Katyusha's answer would be, so her question was rhetorical in that sense, these things were simple, subtle knowings of the fae. "There will be a time in the near future where I will have brought news to her in order if she'd like to see you once more, but today is not that day. Her happiness is what fills my golden heart, to the point of exploding.. I could never bring such a thing upon her so suddenly, as I assume you can understand..," said Juno, leaning casually to her opposing side so that the lavender petals could press against her. She enjoyed the soft feeling against her fur, the contrast in color against the black of her coat versus the light purples of the lavender field.

As the fae had mentioned Steele once more, Juno could not help but apply a grim line against her lips, though it was not towards her in any negative way. She could not relate to the love she may of felt for Steele, but only her own towards Marrok, and previously Ace long ago. What she did know, was what it felt to of failed another, the feeling registering pain and misery from the mind and perhaps soon the body if not treated or filtered. The Beta's ears pointed back slowly against her head and she inched closer till her paws were a few steps away from the other's, her position simply saying comfort than danger, "I know what it's like to fail someone that I loved..-" Her green eyes faltered to stay locked with the female's saddened soft silver hues, her words so selective and sweet, which had now only deteriorated as she found the strength to continue. They shared this trust now, and Juno trusted the female to know just how bad it could truly be by diving into her former life before Helidos, "Long ago.. I too had been like you, I had lost my mate and first born to a savage behind my back, and was forced to feel such misery by myself.. alone for several horizons.." Drifting her attention to the setting sun in the west, she quickly returned her eyes back to Katyusha and offered a weak, yet meaningful smile to show she too could be strong, "-and then I met Helidos.. my home.. I was granted with so many opportunities and I'm grateful for those that gave me their shoulders to weep on. They've made me stronger, and I would not be here without them. But that failure has given me a new life to fix the mistakes I had.. so do not loose hope, Katyusha.. there lay a new life out there for you soon." She murmured quietly to her.

Unfortunately, the female's hope had run out in just a short few minutes, causing her to stand up slowly and peer to the other with widened emerald eyes. All feeling was now lost as her golden heart flickered to exist as such terrible news has been provided beneath Teren's reign. How could a wolf do such a thing to the life of the innocent and pure? The Beta looked away to hide her digression, the fire within her burning bright of rage and wicked images of what his death will look like. She could only image what the parents may of felt when seeing their children kill one another till the point of victory. Juno was quiet with her reaction and fumbled to find words, the thought of the blood making her insides toxic. The blood of Riot staining the meadow so long ago made her want to weep in mourning for all those whom died, but she swallowed hard and averted her attention abck to Katyusha. "Find shelter in the nearest pack out yonder, if there be any trouble, please find me in the depths of the neutrals, and I will provide you with safety.." Her face meant nothing of soft and gentleness anymore, her tone was serious, and the anger in her eyes was clear. If all those pups were of Aleu's age, and she had known them at once point before escaping to Helidos, then it felt right in her mind to know what had happened. The sun was setting quickly, the pack would be hunting soon before dark, she needed to go home. "I must go... please be safe, Katyusha. Your secret is safe with me.." Nodding once, the Beta female looked around quietly before swaying back through the land towards home. The smell of game itched at her nose, but her mind was filthy of death that will be avenged. She needed someone to talk to to her get mind off things, perhaps Marrok would help, but even then, she had an idea as to who she so wished to speak to most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Death Find You Alive [Private/Katyusha]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1