Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Empty
PostSubject: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 04:20

((I thought I'd put it up. Reply whenever you can, dearie!))

Fel grunted as she rose from her sleeping position inside her den. Performing a series of stretches, she made her way slowly out of the rocky cavern and into the emerald forest that was her pack. Each day spent here was a long list of duties and personal commitments – paradise in her mind. But now that she had explored and scouted nearly all of the territories, Fel had an open slot of time. The Elite knew exactly what would soon fill it. That scrawny, coughing, half-dead caretaker would surely be healed and decent-looking by now. She had seen him around the pack a few times, and he looked more capable with each week.

The fae paused as her pads touched the moist, soft soil. She took a moment to shake off each paw and shift her weight around her legs in a prancing motion to loosen her ankles. Dawn had only just broken, and the rising sun’s light barely flittered among the tree tops. The Elite trotted towards the kill pile, taking a plump rabbit and carrying it to the caretaker’s den. The corpse swung rhythmically by its ears to the cadence of her strides. It would seem to a stranger that she was delivering a meal to someone or finding a quiet spot for breakfast, but both assumptions would be incorrect. Stopping just steps away from the entrance to the large den, she barked, “Get up, Newt. Today’s the day. Follow me to the edge of the clearing.” Picking the rabbit up with a huff, she turned around and went to the designated spot. It didn’t matter to her whether he was asleep or not. Drowsy or fully awake, he had tests to complete.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 11:49

The large brute was deep within his slumber, dreams of his old life and journey to the land of Agavo's running through the dreams. Suddenly a loud boom of a voice  Newt was familiar with rang throughout the den causing a small groan to escape his maw and him to open his eyes, "Bloody Hell Fel, can't this wait til later?" he grunted awaking from his slumber slowly arising. The tall lanky and quiet sleepy canine stretched letting a yawn out, clearly he wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep so why even try to argue with the Elite? He let a small huff escape his maw before finally moving forward and climbing out of the den, to follow Fel.

He hadn't exactly explored that much of the territory yet, just the Spring hill,Caretaker Den, and the Healer's den, now he could add the camp clearing to the list of things he's explored. Newt watched the Elite and followed as swiftly as he could behind her, he scanned his surroundings occasionally as he walked taking in the scenery. It was a nice clearing no doubt that, the brute finally camp to a stop at the edge still keeping his eyes trained on Fel waiting on what she was going to say or do next.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 00:23

((Apologies for the wait. I haven't felt up to posting lately.))

Fel reached the shady corner of the clearing where no one would be. It was much too early for anyone to be in the clearing anyway, except for the few hunters and other volunteers doing morning hunts or running borders. To the caretaker’s benefit, she did not hear his groaning remark. If she had, she would’ve stopped right there and tested his defensive capabilities without warning. Thankfully, the elite ended up seated calmly in the shadows with a hare dangling from her jaws, waiting for Newt to catch up. When he finally did, Fel took a good look over the brute’s figure. He was still rather gawky, but certainly not frozen and half-starved. She decided it must be his natural build.

The raven fae tossed the rabbit past him to the right, standing up calmly. “Today, I will test your methods of defense of the young that could potentially be in your care by the next cycle of the seasons. As a caretaker, you must be able to act as a Guardian over the pups. And as a former Guardian of alphas in these lands, I should think I am quite certified to test and teach you. Now, we’re going to play a little game…” She smirked at the thought, “I will try to attack that rabbit right there. Your goal, obviously, is to protect it at all costs. If I tear into it, you lose. Understood?” Muscles rippling rhythmically in a series of tenses and relaxations, she eyed the object, preparing the mentality of any regular wolf that would raid a caretaker’s den with the intent of exterminating the next generation of a pack, waiting for any sort of response to begin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 11:52

Newts tall figure watched the Elite as she began to explain what his task was and simply tossed the rabbit that she was once carrying to his right, the brute gave a small nod saying that he had understood the Elites little game. Quiet a strange method of teaching but he wouldn't question it, instead Newt just and went with it flexing his claws. Getting ready for what Fel was about to throw at him, the large male was on high alert even though the raven colored fae hadn't done anything, yet. He glanced over towards the dead rabbits corpses then back at Fel, this wasn't anything he had done in the past as he never really claimed his rank. The brute was just a helper until the so called 'rituals' were done in his old pack, it was a strange thing but he pushed all of that past awaiting on the elites attempt to attack the rabbit or 'pup', it would be interesting protecting a dead rabbit rather than eating it. Very interesting but it was for training purposes and Newt knew this so her continued on with the ideas.

((It's fine, take your time I can wait. I'm posting this from my phone so sorry if there are any random autocorrects.))
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 05:50

Ears pinned back protectively, she added,“I warn you... I shall try the tactics of multiple types of wolves and maybe towards the end, my own. Do not expect the same thing over and over.” Fel watched and waited once he gave the nod. This was a training exercise and needed to be as realistic as possible. The elite already picked out the mentality of the imaginary attacker whose role she would be playing – a strong, burly brute who could physically overpower the caretaker in a true brawl but was more interested in the prize that an alpha had engraved into his dull mind. But Fel was, of course, smarter, so she waited at the ready. When Newt glanced back to the prey, she sprung and darted… But not at the prey. Angled slightly towards the rabbit, she aimed to ram her shoulder squarely against the caretaker, closing the few steps between them rapidly with her head lowered. If she made contact, she would continue to shovel him away for another stride before abandoning him and diving in a leap for the ‘pup.’ The purpose of the attack was very primitive – knock the caretaker back a few paw steps and get to the prey. But even this simple attack already had its benefits. Perhaps he wouldn’t expect the first attack to be against him? And besides, he already gave her an advantage… He had looked away.

((It's a training exercise, but the code should still be used.))
Code:

[center]____________________________________
[color=#ffffff][b]Attack:[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]Defense:[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]Injuries:[/b][/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 11:54

The large canine was caught off guard as the raven colored elite ramming her shoulder into the tall brute, the blow knocked the tall lanky brute back a few steps but he quickly regained himself ready for what ever the fae was going to throw at him next. Newt maneuvered himself in front of the rabbit again determined to not fail at this simple task and blocking the elite from the rabbit, the tri-colored male's ears flattened against his skull before lowering his head to protect from any damage to his throat along with standing in a wide stance. The brute realized his mistake that gave Fel the advantage to strike and try to get to the 'pup' but he was not about to let her do so, the canine kept his eyes trained on Fel she was probably faster than him therefor he waited for the right time to take his attack on the fae. His goal was not to hurt her or kill her it was much more simpler, keep the 'pup safe and have the Elite surrender. It would be hard and he didn't have much time for a plan the brute was more focused on the female in front of him and her next attack or attempt.

Attack:None Yet
Defense:Ears pinned back against skull, head lowered to protect throat, and a wide stance.
Injuries:Slightly Bruised but nothing to serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck Has Nothing To Do With It (Newt)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1