CLICK ME!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share|

The Lost One [Agavos]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC Moose
NPC
NPC
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-23

PostSubject: The Lost One [Agavos] June 18th 2015, 18:51

Spring had brought back the world to a state in which the bull knew well. The forest was lush and green. The skies were blue and bright, while the puffs of gentle clouds floated above the ground. Everything was clear here. Everything was at peace. With each hoof which had embarked on this journey, the bull moose could feel his weight shifting from side to side. He was searching for something, though he was not too sure exactly what it was. He had started to sharpen his antlers against the trunks of trees, in an attempt to attack his foes if needed. The male looked with hazy eyes over the lands and soon found himself within wolf territory. But he did not care. No wolf would be able to single-pawedly take him down, and he knew this fact. They would need to gather all their forces and all their members to bring him down. Essentially, in his mind, he was safe from harm. The strange herbivore moved at a snail’s pace. Each step was slow and took its time. There was no rush to go anywhere, in fact, there was no rush to be anywhere special. Large ears listened for the noises of predators, for they were known to be quite shady. Walking along his trail, he could hear the sound of rushing water. It must have been a stream or a river, some place the male would actually like. Where there was fresh water, always came fresh grass and flowers. Sometimes he even found himself feasting on the fresh berries. They were especially tasty in the mornings when the fresh dew rested on their little forms. His tail raised as he began to poop, allowing it to fall behind him with each step. But he did not stop to take care of his business. No, he kept on walking. He kept on his way and held his head high. His antlers grew heavy, but he had been used to it by now. All these years as an adult, with such accomplishments to show off to the world. Nothing scared him anymore. Even bears knew not to mess with him, and the pumas? Forget it. They ran away with their tails between their legs. Upon discovering the source of the water, the bull moose wandered to the shore. He looked left, and then right. There was nothing in sight. His giant head lowered slowly towards the water and he sipped until he had collected his fill. A slimy thick tongue swiped across his puffy lips and his eyes looked across the water. This land was far too beautiful for mere wolves. It should be accepted and appreciated by all the animals of the forest. With a belly full of water, he allowed more of himself to be relieved. He peed along a path as he found himself headed straight for the small path of long grass. His eyes grew wide as long lips clung to the blades and ripped them from the earth. Pulling them into his mouth, he chewed them up between his teeth, forcing the creation of saliva to arrive in his mouth. All was at peace, all was quiet.

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-05-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 00:08

Orion took several steady steps forward, collecting herbs that smelled strongly of what he needed. His nose brushed against the plants in order to tell what they really were. His tail flicked side to side in an attempt to make sure he gathered the right herbs. He had been accepted on the last days of Winter, so now was the best time to gather herbs. His grey eyes shut for a moment before opening, he was greeted with more darkness. His ears roved forward and his body sank closely to the ground. His body swayed and his slim frame shook with excitement. He moved his paws steadily as he held herbs within his mouth now. Dropping them quickly and neatly to pick up another herb and feel his way back to the small pile. He then scooped up the pile and wove his way through the forest. His nose twitched as a scent, he had never smelled, hit him strongly. He placed his herbs in a tree trunk that was abandoned, slowly crouching and making his way through the trees. He hunkered down beside a large tree and breathed in nice and slowly. The scent was strong but still quite a bit away. He knew it would soon become his prey. He crouched and moved cautiously like a snake through tall grass, his paws shifting over the earth silently. His tail flicking only to see if something dare approach him from behind. His tongue left his maw and hung loosely for a mere second, testing where the winds shifted. The wind covered him, making it so he would not be smelled by the large beast. His ears kept forward, straining to hear the beast eat grass and attempting to discover how big it was. His pelt shook with excitement, but he stayed calm and at peace with every step he took. He didn't smile, for fear that the Elite would be near and see it. He could feel the rush in his blood as he finally crouched low beside a tree that was near the beast he wanted to capture. He roved his ears around, turning his head in every direction to see if he had any pack-mates that may guide the blind soul in striking. He wanted to strike first, to call upon his pack mates and see whom would answer his call. He turned and moved far enough away that the beast would not hear his call too clearly. He howled loudly, calling forth his pack mates. Alerting them that they would feast as long as they work together. "Come quickly, we may lose the beast." He whispered quietly and then returned to his position, crouching low so he may not be seen. His ears forward to listen to the beast as it grazed.

_____________________


Other Characters - Delta Rose - Rouge Evalynn - Caretaker Noble - Lead Warrior Raymond
Signature by ~ Elite Nnlya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 09:35

Rough paws trailed over the lands of Agavo's slightly limping along the way, the large brute still had yet to meet the Alpha that his new friend Breeze spoke of when they met. The large males amber orbs shined as the evening sun bounced off them making him blink a few times to relieve the ache of his eyes burning, Newt's ears flickered halting in his spot listening to the howl that had elicited from surely one of his pack mates. Tri-colored fur blurred along as he sped up his movement slowing down as he noticed the wolf standing before him listening to a moose graze, crouching he slinked forward to only come to a stop beside the other canine. He had nothing to say to the other brute at this very moment but sure would have something to say soon, Newt glanced towards the wolf. A feast of the flesh of a moose would certainly be delightful seeing that he hadn't eaten anything but a mere little rabbit hours before, the brute focused on their main objective though they had to come together and work as a team rather than acting like hooligans and just going in for the kill. Strategies needed to be planned and that's exactly what he was doing in his mind thinking ahead to what the large beast's attacks would be when the pack attacked, it was sure to have some sort of defense if not then it would be weak and useless. If the moose was then it would be an easy kill but by the looks of it the large mammal looked strong and deadly, surely to large for the two of them to take on alone. Where were the others? They certainly would be here in due time the brute thought adverting his gaze from the other wolf and back in front of him trying to still his breathing so he could hear the large mammal. It was feasting much like what the pack would doing soon but not on grass but on the large animal carcass and it would be delicious. Newt's ears lied against the back of his head, his body positioned in a crouch, tail ducked between his legs the brute was ready and alert as he listened to the beast from beside his pack mate.

Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 10:34

Spring. Spring had sprung and the little red healer was in heaven. She had been so short on supplies having been granted acceptance into Agavos in the mids't of winter. But now, now the earth was giving her everything and anything she needed. There were still not a great deal of wolves who called Agavos home, so the need for her skills was not yet in high demand as there was very few injuries and illnesses that had arisen since her arrival. Of this she was glad, she never wished illness or injury upon another, and it gave her time to stockpile everything she might need. She had left the sanctuary of camp early in the morning, before the sun itself had woken from its slumber. Dainty white coated paws trotted gracefully over the luscious green terrain. She had an agenda set for herself for the day, and she intended to keep to it. Her first stop was to be the gully, and then the training pasture. She would then take her herbs back to the healers den, organize them, and seek out one of their newer members. A new healer, though she had not met him yet which she kicked herself for. She wanted to be close with those who shared the same rank as herself. They would after all be working together very closely, so why not make friends while she was at it? Song birds chirped beautiful melodies from their perches high atop the trees. Their lovely songs filled the air and soothed the little red wolf's mind. She had always taken a liking to the sounds of nature. Each and every animal had their part to play, and the birds were the symphony to the day, the crickets taking over as the orchestra of the night. She would often find herself sitting alone in the crisp night air, listening to the crickets play, and watching the glimmer of the stars and the moon provide light to the otherwise darkest of times.

She had gotten ever so slightly sidetracked on her journey by a most beautiful little creek and all the pleasant sights that accompanied it. Her attention was ripped from the peacefully babbling brooke by the howl of a wolf calling the pack together. It was certainly not the call of their alpha, as the howl lacked the dominance of an alpha. Without hesitation, her nimble legs kicked into action and she darted through the forest towards the gully which she was quite close to. Though she had not been blessed with great strength, she had been graced by fleetfootedness. She was quick, stealthy, and graceful. It did not take her long to reach her destination, and have the scent of prey hit her. If they could work together, they would feast by days end. Her beautiful emerald eyes shifted quickly in search of her pack mates. Quickly locating them, she crept through the brush towards them. One she knew, it was the Caretaker; Newt, that had come in search of assistance with some wounds and ailments. The other was foreign to her though she had an idea of just who he was. His scent was familiar, it was the other scent that had recently graced the Healers den. This must be him. She would have loved to introduce herself, but this very moment was not the time for such. Their focus and concentration was of the utmost importance. The tiny red wolf slunk into line with the others, giving them both a quick nod. "I came as quickly as I could. I'm afraid I cannot lend much in the way of strength, but what I lack in strength I can attest for in speed." she whispered to them and awaiting more of their pack to join them.

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Breeze
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 21
Location : wherever I want to be

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 11:53

The grey warrior moved across the land, paws gliding over the earth. She walked confidently, but with a humble appreciation of all life around her. Spring had truly arrived and the lush green grass felt good beneath her pads. Breeze was getting to know the territory a bit better. It seem this was not an easy place to live, but it wasn't a totally unforgiving land either. She liked Agavos. A small smile of contentment graced her features as she ambled aimlessly. The fae thought of her new friend, Newt. He had been so kind. She hoped all her packmates were at least somewhat nice. Of course, she also knew she hadn't joined a pack of cuddly softies. The noble Alpha Desmond had made sure that was clear. The warrior paused as a faint howl pierced the air. No doubt it was a request for a meeting. Was there danger? Breeze snapped to attention, ears swiveling and all senses alert. Nothing in her immediate vicinity caught her eye.

The dusky grey female turned towards where the sound had come from. She knew it was important to be prompt. With that in mind, Breeze trotted forward, increasing speed until she was dashing towards the source. She slowed as the forest became thicker with large trees. The sudden quiet of the area stopped her in her tracks. Something was amiss here. This was where the howl must have originated. In the distance, a soft rustling and slow sound of flowing water could be heard. Something is by the water...predator? Prey? This must be why I have been summoned. Breeze decided. Oaks towered above her, offering shadows in which to lurk. The she-wolf crept among the shaded trunks, careful to keep her body low to the ground. Soon she saw the familiar mottled pelt of the Autay, a smaller cream colored brute, and a red furred fae, who must have been Healer Sofiel that Newt had mentioned previously. There was no sign of the Alpha or the Elite, but Breeze was sure they would show up. The brutes didn't speak a single word and neither did Breeze as she slid quietly forward until she lay beside Newt. The grey warrior knew better than to sit in the sun. Her dusky pelt was more suited for camouflage in the shadows. She gave each wolf a slight nod, then glanced towards the slowly winding river beyond the tree line. Her golden gaze locked on the target. It was a large bull moose, ambling across the grass. She watched as he calmly grazed, then turned to look at around.

Wolves were beginning to appear. We need a plan and some leaders before we can take on this massive bull. Look at that rack of antlers! We need silent signals and a safe approach. Breeze thought. Her mind raced, taking in her surroundings and noting possible advantages and hazards. The creamy colored wolf had clouded eyes and wasn't even looking at the moose. He must be blind. The warrior realized. She turned to her friend urgently and hesitantly leaned over so that her muzzle brushed his ear. "Hey. Do you know who our packmate is? I think he might be blind. I need you to tell him that there is a river on the other side of the moose." Breeze whispered. She barely even used her voice, for she knew their target had good hearing. "If we are going to attack the beast we need to stay away from that water...because Moose have the advantage there. They swim very well and can move easily in rivers. That is a huge hazard for us. We must keep him away from it. Also, let them know who I am." She explained.

The warrior went back to observing the scene, planning how to approach the situation. They would need fast wolves to keep up with the beast and a strong group of good fighters to face it. They would need all the help they could get. The bull's antlers and hooves would be it's main weapons, so they would have to charge the sides. "Atop it's flanks and it's butt are where it is weakest. Beat him up there until he is bloodied. Tire him out. That is how my pack approached moose in the past. We need distractions too. Keep it's attention on wolves in front of it. I'm worried that it will go into the water if we charge the bull from the sides first." Breeze murmured into the Autay's ear. She fell silent again, not feeling the need to say anything more. The dusky she-wolf would wait to see who else showed up. Everyone had to agree to the plan, or it would never work. She knew that they needed more muscle for this. They needed strong warriors to take the beast down. Time is of the essence and team work is essential. Breeze thought.

_____________________


Signature by Nnlya. Characters' eyes also by MJ. <3


Last edited by Delta Breeze on April 25th 2016, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnick Of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 13:37

Finnick sprinted foreword as he heard a call from his pack mates. He skidded to a halt as he saw other wolves just in front of him. They all were coated with the scent of Agavos. He moved foreword quickly but quietly as he noticed why they had called for the others. A massive moose bull stood alone, unafraid of the surprise that will soon fall upon him. He moved closer to the small group of wolves, not recognizing any of them. A small red female, a rather large and fluffy looking brute, a male with a small limp, and a female of a laughter shade of black from his eyesight. He trotted up to the group quietly, listening to the last few words of the darker female. "Aye, for the lass is correct on which she speaks. For the beast has more strength than all of us combined, that we know. But for he can't foo a whole lot when there's many of us on all sides of him. We all have the risk of being hurt, but I'm sure we have the wolves to care for those who are injured if they're not injured themselves." The male spoke aloud to the small group. He wasn't sure if their ideas would entirely work, but it sure was worth a shot. "Now, as she stated, the river is our biggest problem. If the worst occurs and the bull treads into the water, hopefully some of the residing snapping turtles will drive him out." He spoke aloud his mind, suggesting anything that may help the group succeed in bringing down the monster moose. "Aye, and my name is Hunter Finnick. As I have not met any of you before now."

_____________________

Other Wolves: Delta Sitka, Warrior Malachai, & Apprentice Levi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Desoto
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Death City

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 7 years old
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 14:53

As the band of packmmates gathered Desoto took it in notice that the two leaders of this new pack were not here. How interesting... Being the silent wolf he was he hadn't said a word yet, but plenty of the others were. Their mouths opened and closed as they try to come up with some sort of plan, each offering their own physical capabilities and knowledge to the scenario. Personally, he had never hunted moose before. The largest thing was a bull elk, and that was during training. He had however stood down with a bear, along with males from his past home, of course. Only an idiot would do that alone. However hunting an animal the size of the beast here with those antlers was new to him. He my not have spoken to any of these wolves before, but, he was willing to work with them. Hell, if he didn't he might be frowned upon and degraded from his average standing. How embarrassing would that be? So he sat and listened while the others conversed.

After thinking things through, Desoto stood and walked closer to the group. If it was a plan they needed to form, the. He would help. It couldn't be that hard when you had this many people. Clearing his throat he said quietly, in the same tone the others were using, "I think that we should have some of us go in front of it, into the water I mean. We could block it off that way and then circle it along the shore. The flame colored fae, sorry we have never met," he gave her a small smile in apology before speaking again,"Said that she could offer speed. If there are others that are wiling, those along with her could quickly dash in front of the moose, surprising it before we have the others draw closer" he nodded his head signaling he was finished. What they would go forth from there could be decided now, he just wanted to offer his basic opinion. He didn't know where everyone stood in the rankings, but, he knew he had at least one hunter and another warrior. Who they were he didn't know, well aside from Hunter Finnick. He had addressed himself previously, before the midnight black brute had spoken. Glancing back towards the moose, he pondered over what was to come now. How would the members of Agavos tackle this task?

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 18:24

Pharika had followed a few of her pack mates to the gathering, quickly seeing what it was she was there for. Hearing them spot ideas she nodded to Warrior Desoto. She would be willing to cut it off. "I will do it. I'm rather quick on my feet and with her help I'm sure we could keep it from reaching the water." she spoke in hushed tones, her tail swaying gently at its tip, though she was careful not to rustle to much grass. She knew her position in the front would be dangerous. She didn't care, she would take this opportunity to its fullest. She would prove to her pack mates that she was more than an omega. She noted several members in the circle that she didn't know, one of which appeared to have not the gift of sight, that was going to be tricky wasn't It? A blind wolf hunting a moose? She was sure he could handle himself, he made it this far on his own. She didn't want to see someone die today. Hell she didn't want to die today, but with hunting a moose she knew it was possible. She knew it was likely. However she wasn't about to tuck tail and run, that wouldn't get her anywhere besides dead or exiled.


Last edited by Omega Pharika on June 19th 2015, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2014-12-19

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 5 Years Old
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 18:27


Walking along the boundaries of his home, Desmond heard the call from a wolf within his lands. Initially, his attention swayed from the sound. His eyes had caught a glimpse of a rather large rabbit. The little fluffy tail kicked up behind its legs as it hopped to an area with a bush of roses. The little thing was eating the petals of some roses, unaware it was being watched. The silent predator moved towards the succulent little creature with a grin. His tail hung between his legs, relaxed and calm as he relaxed his whole body. The large male moved in on his target, ears alert as his paws crept up so quietly. The Alpha had loved this part of it all. Before the little prey knew what was going to happen. It was the calm before the storm. He could feel his stomach rumble within his body. It was devouring his sides figuratively. He thought for a moment if it was even physically possible to actually allow his stomach to eat itself. That would be something to ask the Healers for sure, but enough of that right now. The distant-minded Alpha became refocused on the prize before him. Some had called them cottontails or something like that, but Desmond knew nothing of what this meant. His tail looked like a fluffy cloud latched to his ass. His long ears should have given away Desmond’s position a long time ago, but those rose petals were apparently so delicious that it could not be bothered with anything else. Poor little rabbit. This would be the downfall of the prey. Stalking closer now, Desmond took a deep breath, holding it in as he swept in closer. His emerald eyes stared to the rodent before him. Now was the moment, now he would strike. Jaw agape and eyes wide, the predator knew the spot of which his teeth would sink in. Contact was made successfully. His tongue could feel the bristles of the tiny fur, lacing them each with a drippy saliva. His teeth sunk into the flesh, feeling the warm sensation of blood. Small legs kicked and tried to scurry to no avail. The tiny creature stood no chance against the aged and skilled hunter. Desmond had a thing for playing with his food every now and then.

Being in the playful mood, he allowed the little brown creature to run. Desmond chuckled as his slow stride easily kept pace close behind the injured mammal. He kept the laugh to himself, how twisted and excited it was. But the rabbit wished to flee from this event, making haste towards the direction Desmond had never wanted to go. Right as the rabbit was to break into the new area, Desmond captured it once more. This time he would put it out of its misery, ending the kicking with a jerk of his own neck. His head thrashed from side to side, allowing the spine to break. The limp meal hung in his jaws, covered in slobber. Desmond lifted his gaze to see his pack before him, plotting to take down a bull moose on their own. Deciding to take a seat to the back of the crowd, he was unseen. Perhaps would soon find him watching, but he planned to not lay a single paw in this affair. It would be up to the pack to figure out how they would be working with one another. He recalled to his talk with Fel, trying to think of the names to match these faces and forms he saw before him. The large male lowered his whole form to the ground, prey between his front paws. He began tearing into the rabbit as he listened. It seemed the Breezey one was familiar with the tactics and knowledge of moose. That was a good thing to see. He also saw the Hunter, the one who originally claimed he was to mate with females. Desmond chuckled as he looked to the male. He still could not believe that such a thing was said at the borders of his pack. The other male wolf present he knew as Desoto. He knew this wolf had fled from Erenyx to be there with them on the first day the pack was formed. He ate in silence, watching and waiting to see how this bull would react to their little gathering. But what the other wolves did not know was he brought a kill with him. Fresh blood was sure to arouse the suspicion of the bull, making this an even more interesting experience. If any of them were able to lead the group, and prove they were valuable to him, they may just find themselves in the roles of Delta, Leads for their rank, or possibly even Guardian.

_____________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble Of Erenyx
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 19th 2015, 18:52

Noble took short steps away from his den, his body weakened with anger and hatred. He took a deep breath and looked around to see if he could spot his love. He searched but his icy blue gaze never had time to fully search. He growled as a loud howl broke his silence and slowly he moved towards the area he had heard the call from. As he neared the place, he came to realize that it was in the place he had stumbled upon Emily. He grumbled quietly to himself, searching for the Alpha to be barking out orders. He did not see the Alpha and so he moved closer to the group in a slow manner. He sat down with a quiet plop to make it clear he was in no mood to help the others. He listened closely, taking notebof the ones whom wanted to help and the who was the leader of the group. It was clear that the female Warrior was placing herself as leader, though she hadn't given others to speak up and give commands. He tilted his head around to see if his love would join the group soon. He only wished to see her once more before he went truly insane within. Even though the Alpha forbid their love, he figured since there was a group meeting then he would be fine to maybe speak with her.

((Ooc- sorry its short, typed it on the ipod, also sorry for Grammar errors))

_____________________



Signature by Alpha Desmond~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erabus of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-03-12
Age : 19

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 3 Years
Purchases: Bi-colored eyes

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 20th 2015, 06:35

“Damn.”

The warrior muffled as the howl of another rang into his perched ears, calling him forth. The male had been up ahead of schedule, rising generally as the sun came up to get a head start on the day and complete some of his tasks. As a warrior and defender of the pack, he needed to make sure he was well trained and skilled for the position. This was his new beginning and he wouldn’t let Agavos down because of laziness. Picking up his speed, the male transformed his leisurely walk into a run, making sure to keep himself paced so he wouldn’t tire out as quickly. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Heavy paws hitting the earth in decent strides, the warrior’s legs would propelling him forward, muscles rippling underneath his bronze coat as he traveled to make it towards the source.

For Erabus, it was a race against time; He had no idea what the call was for and his absent state made him all the more stressed that something was a dangerous threat to one of his pack-mates. Regardless of the fact the warrior didn’t know necessarily who this other wolf was. Slowing his speed down as the male arrived, a gathering of wolves was in his line of sight as he trotted over. The bronze male preferred to not be last, as that drew attention towards him however with the trees and vegetation of the forest, the male hoped his presence wouldn’t be that noticing. Erabus, not knowing any of these wolves, quickly glanced around for the fae he knew as Fel. But she was not in sight. Perhaps she would arrive soon, but for now and the time being the warrior would intend on listening to the others as they conversed. Sulked down into the bushes of the forest, the male would advance closer to see what the pack was discussing.

Hunched low, shoulder’s bunched as he kept scarcely an inch of his stomach off the ground to move, Erabus would follow some of the gazes forwards towards a brown mass. Bi-colored eyes hovering themselves over the figure, the male would set his gaze on the sizable moose, it’s deadly antler’s swaying in motion with the herbivore’s head. It would be a challenge to bring down, but he has had experience before with the beast and with the numbers they currently had, it should go smoothly. Contemplating on what to do, Erabus paid heed to the water the Moose was near, before deciding on how he thought the hunt should play out. Ears lifting to the alternate idea’s, after a moment of hesitation, the male stalked over to the group to give his thought on the situation. The only way this would work is if they all agreed with a plan and worked as a group, not as individuals.

"What’s to prevent the beast from charging through the wolves guarding the water?  There are 8 of us here, 9 including myself. Three should go further down stream and swim across to the other bank. While they are over on the other side, two should go out as a diversion. Giving bites here and there to bring the moose further inland since they like to charge and occupy it as the wolves across the water swim back across unnoticed to shape a circle around the moose with the rest of us.” He paused for a minute before speaking again, continuing his deep, hushed tone. “From there the faster wolves can offer speed, giving mock bites as two strongest go in for the flank and behind; We continue to close the circle and pile more wolves until it’s too much that it doesn’t notice one of us going for it’s throat to bring it down.”

“The reason why three would go across the river is just in case it does decide to head for the water. In that event we could utilize the river to our advantage. Yes, moose can swim but after a while of swimming it will began to tire and try it’s luck getting out on either side of the bank. If that happens, at least two of us will have to swim out to the other group so both sides with be covered with equal strength. Whichever side it tries, that group will keep it there as the other comes to aid.” After speaking, Erabus would glance back towards the moose before his gaze was averted to the group. “I’m Warrior Erabus, by the way.” He stated, giving his name so they would know his name in case something happened and they required his assistance during the hunt.

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-05-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 20th 2015, 06:52

Orion listened as the wolves gathered, he heard a whisper but stayed silent as he couldn't make out the words. He breathed in the scent of the other healer and nodded his head firmly, they had to take action now or else it would escape. He breathed in quietly and straightened up, turning towards the voices. "Hear me out, fellow pack-mates. The healer, I know your scent from the den, you and the other fae will circle around either side, one in front and the other behind, block his way to the water. The three for swimming across, I am not the best swimmer but I do have some talents there, I am willing to swim across the water and wait for a signal that we herd him towards the inland. If anyone gets injured, alert me for afterwards, I have herbs stored nearby." He was honestly just winding all the information in his mind, trying to piece together what would be wise and without too much injuries. He cared about the well-being of his packmates, but he wanted them to feel pride for taking on such a large beast. Or to him, it was decently large. He didn't know the exact size, but once the beast started moving, he'd be able to help by attacking the upper leg. "Healer Orion, by the way." He decided to add his name to the group, so they may know each others by name. He carefully moved forward, inching quietly along the tall grass. He was heading in the direction to circle around the moose and move into the water. He would need to hear another enter the water to know how far he would be swimming. He paced himself away from the others but close enough to hear any commands of attack. Or the simple movement of his other packmates would allow him to know it was time to start advancing forward. He wondered if the Alpha would be pleased that they were working together. He was excited and pumped with adrenaline to get started. His tail flicked and he shifted his weight very slowly to see whether or not they would advance. Surely, 9 wolves were capable of taking down some prey? If not, they could always hunt rabbits.

((OOC- Wanted to throw Orion's opinion in here since he wasn't really apart of it all at the beginning, but now he can kick butt with everyone *Is so excited to see how we all do*))

_____________________


Other Characters - Delta Rose - Rouge Evalynn - Caretaker Noble - Lead Warrior Raymond
Signature by ~ Elite Nnlya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beta Fel
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 551
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Alabama

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 8
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 02:43

Fel, having heard the howl, purposely held back. She would take her time rising from her watchful, seated position in the shadows of the clearing, allowing the others to run ahead of her without noticing their Elite. The call to hunt would involve her if necessary, but she wanted to allow the rest of the pack to form their lesser leaders for themselves. The raven fae chuckled to herself whilst trotting along the path already trampled down by others. Who would be injured today by a piece of prey? Would anyone die? Or would someone rise above the rest of the flock of sheep and name himself a shepherd? Fel would soon find out.

Arriving later than the rest, she waded in the shadows of the forest a bit longer, scoping the terrain around them and taking in all of their scents. Nine would be battling the moose, and one leader would be assessing. Make that two. Fel marched silently over to Desmond, unseen and unheard while she listened to the others speak. The Elite offered a dip of her head to her rightful alpha and sat down at his right flank, focusing on the pack. Breeze, the black female she had heard of from Desmond, was one of the first to take initiative. Among the others to do so were Erabus, Desoto, and Orion. But in her opinion, they were all taking their sweet little time and it would cost them. In a barely audible breath, she whispered to her alpha, If they sit around much longer, they’re going to miss their opportunity… Interesting was the word to describe their exchange of tactics. Some Fel would agree with and others she would like to tear down. But it was their hunt, not hers. Only if someone was severely injured and the others were unable to help, or if they were all otherwise doomed would she interfere. She chuckled almost inaudibly, Let us see how they manage without us, eh?

_____________________


"I'm Russian. I don't ignore people who annoy me... I exterminate them." - Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 09:40

Still torn about the incident with the Alpha, Emily trotted along halfheartedly toward the sound of the howl. She wasn't in a rush, as she was sure that others who were more eager to obey the Alpha's command would so up far before she did. Hissing with resentment of even showing up, she realized that this was the place where she had met Noble before deciding to request for them to be mated. She glanced around with her forest green eyes, laying her glare on ten other wolves, including the Alpha himself. Letting out a growl, she passed him without a second glance and joined the circle of wolves.

Then she saw the bull. A massive moose not far away was grazing, and she immediately flashed a glare at Desmond. What is this? A test? She would be lucky if she was even allowed to compete in the hunt, let alone do something that would impress their leader. She would have to go in for the killing shot if she were to simply get his attention, and everybody here would want that shot, clearly. She noticed Noble sitting not far away, doing absolutely nothing. It was obvious that he wasn't going to help. Rolling her eyes, she decided to join the banter. "The question is, who is going to take each job? We can sit here and devise a plan with labels such as 'the strong ones' or 'the quick ones', but until we start handing those labels out to wolves, we're never going to go anywhere with this. The bull will probably escape if we don't figure this out now. For those that don't know, I'm Emily."

She looked around, awaiting a reply. She pawed the dirt, gritting her teeth anxiously. If the hunt was going to be successful, they needed to start it now. In the end, the plan would mean nothing. She had to admit, this 'Warrior Erabus' had the plan that sounded the best to her, and she believed they should go with it, but there was always the chance that it wouldn't work out the way as planned, so they had to have backup ideas as well. Best to take them all into consideration and tie them together. Putting this into words so they could hear her opinion, she said, "Erabus' plan is the most thought out, I say, and I think we should use it to take it down. But, hear me out, all of the ideas are amazing. We have to be a pack here and take every thought into consideration, but we have to be quick, and do it immediately so we can take down this bull. Remember: 'The wind howls, the snow blows; the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.'" Finishing her speech, she felt like she was rallying them for something they were already prepared for, but for extra motivation? No, that wasn't it. Screw it, she thought. I'm making excuses for doing something that makes me look like a fool, but it's too late. I can't take it back now, nor can I try and cover it up. All I can do is hope they take it the way intended.
Back to top Go down
NPC Moose
NPC
NPC
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 11:10

It was not long before the bull was no longer alone. The large male chewed his grass slowly, all the while listening to any of the conversations they may have. He was not too far away from them, still in audible reach from them. He kept to himself, acted as though he was totally unaware of their positions. There were many wolves around, and he knew for a fact he had entered pack grounds for sure. No wolves just hung around in groups as rogues or vagabonds. These wolves seemed like they knew what they were doing. Some made good points that the bull was very well versed in the water. Smirking to himself, he knew he was a very talented swimmer, when required. The large male closed his eyes and lifted his mighty head. His antlers ached for the feeling of blood and carnage splayed across them. He could wait no longer. He turned his body around and without warning or anything of the sort, he charged the gathering. He would go for any of them, his his head low to the ground, allowing any wolf to become a kabob on his antlers. He was not playing around now. If he was going to die, at least one of them was going to come with him. This would throw their plans out of their heads, and he new this. He was a cunning moose, far more intelligent than your average bear. Hooves clobbered the ground as he raced towards the wolves. The faster ones may be able to avoid him, but the slower ones might have gotten injured. All he had wanted was to come out alive.

____________________________________
Attack: Charging the wolves
Defense: Head lowered, running quickly
Injuries: None thus far

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2014-12-19

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 5 Years Old
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 11:24

By the way, there is no posting order for this thread. But make sure everyone uses the Spar/Fighting code! Have fun and please only post once before the moose gets another opportunity to post!

Code:

[center]____________________________________
[color=#ffffff][b]Attack:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Defense:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Injuries:[/b][/color] -text- [/center]

_____________________





Last edited by Alpha Desmond on June 22nd 2015, 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 11:25

The large male glanced around him as more of his pack mates began to pop up, the dusty grey warrior and the small red healer who he had came to call his friends showed up not so long after him. The brute flexed his claws as he felt his adrenaline rushing Newt listened as his friend breeze began to speak to him her snout right by his ear he glanced towards the female "I'm afraid I don't know who he is miss Breeze,  he does appear blind." he whispered giving a small nod towards Breeze "I will do so now ma'm" he whispered listening to thew warrior as she continued on with her sentence. If the large beast managed to get into the river the whole hunt would possibly be ruined the tri-colored male turned to the blind brute that stood on his other side who he hadn't caught the name of just yet, "Greeting's Sir, I am Caretaker Newt pardon me for not knowing your name but the fae that stands beside me is Warrior Breeze. There is a river on the other side of the large beast, if we run it into the water then the moose will have an advantage there and quiet possibly get away before we are even able to attack."   he said keeping his voice low so that the creature that stood only a few feet away would not hear him and run. The dusty grey female spoke again along with the red healer speed and strength were two things that they needed but they also needed trust and teamwork, without the rest of this everything would go wrong. Newt's ear flickered as more wolves started to approach voicing there opinions and statements he opened his muzzle to speak "Speed and Strength are exactly what we need, but we cannot forget that teamwork and trust are also two main priorities. Pardon for not introducing myself I am known as Caretaker Newt." the male paused for a moment to listen to the grunts of the large beast ahead before continuing on "Emily is right, sitting here and labeling ones as quick and strong is getting us no where. These plans are genius in my opinion especially yours Sir Erabus, the large creature is going to mainly use his antlers and hooves for defense so we all have to watch out for that also-" the brute was interrupted mid sentence as the large moose charged towards the group.Newt moved as quickly as he could trying to avoid the prey's attack by quickly moving towards his friend Breeze baring his teeth towards the large animal ducking his tail and laying his ears flat on his head. There plans were foiled every single one of them were gone they would have to come up with a new one and quickly.

____________________________________
Attack:None
Defense: Bared Teeth, Tail Tucked, and Ears Layed flat against head
Injuries:None So Far
Back to top Go down
Sofiel Of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 11:53

Too many plans, too many voices. This was never going to work. They needed to move. They needed to act, now. She herself had never been, nor claimed to have been an all mighty hunter, but she knew well enough that there was a small window of opportunity here, and every breath they took, or rather wasted bickering whose plan to use was allowing that window to grow smaller and smaller. The small red wolf looked anxiously from the group of wolves before her and then to the bull who stood, seemingly minding his own business. How long would this last? How long would he give them before the tables turned and he noticed them, and they became the hunted instead of the hunters? More wolves joined, each giving their own two cents about what they ought to do. They needed their Alpha, or someone, just one wolf to take control of the situation. Without that, they were just sitting ducks, watching their potential lunch walk away, or worse, turn on them. She had had quite enough of this waiting game and was about to speak up but her focus was then directed to the charging bull. Clearly he had had enough of this as well and decided to make the first move. Their element of surprise was gone, heck, maybe they never had it in the first place, but now they were in trouble and needed to act quickly. Without a second thought, Sofiel broke free from the group, her ears laid flat against her skull and her blazing emerald eyes locked on the bull. She had no intentions of attempting to attack the thing just yet, but if she could just create a distraction long enough, enough of a glance her way to give the rest of the wolves a chance to move, then that would be enough. Lean legs propelled her forward with blinding speed as she carefully eyed the deadly antlers that hung low to the ground as he charged. If she made but one wrong move, she would become victim to the deadly weapon. The gap was closing now, and she knew she had but one shot at this. She began barking loudly, yipping and making as much noise as she could and then darted out to the side at the last second, praying he would come after her and that she was quick enough to evade his deadly antlers.

____________________________________
Attack: None
Defense: Ears flat, tail tucked.
Injuries: None as of yet

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-05-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 12:46

Orion had had enough, so had the large bull. The bull came thundering and he quickly darted across the clearing to the next tree, positioning himself to turn around and lunge forward. "Attack now! Get it's Legs and throat!" He barked out a loud order and would listen to see where the buck was. His paws grinding against the ground as he moved forward. His jaws parted and he attempt to grasp the upper part of the moose's left shoulder. He would attempt to grab hold and shake violently until snapped, or until he was thrown off. He knew they had talked too much, he was angered slightly, but mainly at himself for not silencing the group. His tail swung and his heart pounded like there was nothing to stop him. A vicious growl would escape his maw as he made his move. His ears flattened against his skull and his paws spread to a wide stance in order to hold his ground. His tail would tuck slightly so that the moose would not be able to grasp it. His grey eyes would settle on nothing, relying on only his hearing. His mind went to what was barking and yipping, the voice sounded like the other healer and he simply wanted to react quickly. He breathed calmly and as he leaped, he hoped the others would react just as quickly. He wanted help, for he would not be able to take on the moose alone. He hoped the warriors that claimed to be buff would latch onto it's legs and throat. Once they disabled the legs, it would be a clean kill and they would be able to feast upon him or drag him back to the camp clearing. He figured the Alpha should get it's pelt for the pack to show their respect and gratefulness to him. He knew it would taste good, for it was a beast made to be their prey. He breathed in and out with silence, listening for the sound of his pack mates to join him. His fluffy white pelt had him look larger then he really was, his growls would intensify as he tried to attack the large beast.

____________________________________
Attack: attempting to latch onto the moose's shoulder/leg and shake violently until it snaps if he can.
Defense: Tail tucked, widened stance, ears against skull.
Injuries: N/A

_____________________


Other Characters - Delta Rose - Rouge Evalynn - Caretaker Noble - Lead Warrior Raymond
Signature by ~ Elite Nnlya


Last edited by Healer Orion on June 24th 2015, 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Breeze
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 21
Location : wherever I want to be

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 13:01

Newt looked at her and spoke quietly, explaining he didn't know the creamy male. She wasn't surprised. The fae waited for him to voice his opinion and smiled and nodded agreeably. Teamwork would be essential to success. The grey warrior cringed inwardly as the group grew in numbers and began chatting a bit louder. It was both exciting and nerve-wracking. So many packmates to meet. First of them was Hunter Finnick who agreed with her. The dusky female gave him a small nod and smile of welcome. More wolves arrived, and Breeze became wary of their target, who was sure to have good hearing and sense of smell. Nonetheless, the warrior greeted everyone with a nod as they appeared. She listened patiently until the others had spoken. As they spoke, Breeze took the time to categorize them based on speed and strength and cooperation. Finnick seemed strong, but also capable of more speed than the average warrior. There was a coal colored brute who seemed very strong indeed. The next two to arrive seemed more quick on their paws. All in all, it was a well rounded group of individuals. There was a black male with blue luminaries who seemed annoyed and indifferent to the situation at hand. If you don't get yourself together, then don't bother us. I swear if somebody dies because you got in the way or didn't help out...you will regret it every moment of your life! She thought angrily. The grey pelted she-wolf did not show any such emotions or thoughts except through a cool, calculating look thrown in his direction.

Her attention quickly turned to Healer Orion as he announced his opinion with a clouded, far away look. Concern for the blind brute bubbled up inside her and she glanced at Newt, wondering how he was taking all this. There was no way this moose would be so oblivious to them for long. No, moose were not as stupid as they looked. To her alarm, the healer began moving towards the moose. "Wait! How are we going to communicate?" She asked urgently. The fae spoke as quietly as she could while still being heard by those gathered nearby. "Oh, and I'm Warrior Breeze." The fae glanced around and fell silent as she locked eyes with the newest wolf to join them. The brown furred female seemed annoyed. Breeze narrowed her eyes at the fae at her attitude with which she sauntered into the scene. You're gonna be a problem, aren't you? Stop being so snotty and just do your part! Her speech had a point though. Breeze glanced around as Newt voiced his agreement.

The grey female nodded and swept her golden gaze over the others, pausing momentarily on the black male with blue eyes. "Indeed. Communicate. Fast wolves attack swiftly all around, strong wolves can attack from the sides at the beast's flank and rear. The rest keep a sharp ey-" She replied. The warrior stopped as movement caught her eye. The bull charged at a great speed. "ORION! THE BULL!!!!" Breeze screeched with horror as she watched the brute attack. She leapt far to the right to dodge the moose. Her were ears were quickly pinned and tail hugged her left side. The she-wolf stayed as low as possible, her stance wide and sturdy. "Can you handle this battle? I don't want a healer getting hurt. We need you in case someone else needs your help." Breeze called to Orion, but he had already latched onto the beast. A blur of red streaked towards the bull with angry yips and yowls. Sofiel was trying to distract it! Breeze grimaced as she realized how bad it was to risk both their healers. The warrior glanced around, trying to take note of where everyone stood. She looked for her fellow warriors, hoping the wolves still knew that the plan should not be discarded. Breeze prayed that her packmates would be swift enough to avoid the beast and it's deadly antlers. No use trying to surprise the thing now... She considered dashing in to bite it's legs and sides, but the dusky female wasn't very swift. She desperately hoped the wolves would all be able to work together. This was why Newt was all about teamwork. Breeze cursed herself for not having addressed the issue of communication first. They needed silent signals or something, but it was too late now. The grey female kept close to the moose's right flank, yet she stayed out of range if the bull's hooves. For now, she would have to wait to she who attacked and who didn't.

____________________________________
Attack: None yet, but staying somewhat close to moose's right flank.
Defense: Tail tucked, ears against head, with a low and sturdy stance.
Injuries: None yet.

_____________________


Signature by Nnlya. Characters' eyes also by MJ. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
avatar

Posts : 837
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 29
Location : Camden, SC

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 9
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 14:51

Be careful of power playing. No move is going to for sure make contact. Please adjust any posts that have that in them.

_____________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com
Warrior Striker
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Your mom.

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 2 Yrs Old
Purchases: Third Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 14:52

The injured apprentice sauntered from his barracks with a mask of irritable disgust for the humid air lowering from the sticky atmosphere. Despite the wondrous sounds of spring and it's clear entrance to the year, he wasn't amused by even the slightest. By the time he had chosen to rise from his rather smaller, temporary enclosure, the pack was as lively as a tree - not a soul rested in sight, increasing his suspicions slowly for he could not find any moving creature in the bright light to what currently surrounded him. Scenting the air, the wolf wandered mindlessly to the healing station and grabbed some burdock from one of the known areas he had recollected from his former stays beneath Healer Orion's paws. As he applied it to his wounds, which had become quite itchy and perhaps infected overnight from the dirt and debris in his den, Striker made the reminder to return later. Perhaps then, he'd have someone to chat with upon specific grounds, but he made the littlest of attempts to keep it sacred from others' ears. He could care less, after all. As the bluish, dark grey ashen male returned to the clearing, still he was brought to the attention with no one around. Their scent was still strong, but certainly no where within tails length from where he stood.

The male couldn't complain - the silence was peaceful. But his curiosity was loud and obnoxious. Just as he had begun to walk off back to his den for more rest, the apprentice came to a hesitant stop and slowly looked up to the tree's outline to the sound of a feminine scream. It sounded much like an ambush, having been so loud he could hear it clear as day through the trees to which echoed carelessly with the concerned fae's voice. She called the name of the blind brute whom rendered his previous state to complete recovery, well, almost complete. Either way, that single button of his pressed to make him feel an ounce of worrisome. The apprentice shook it off with a tiny excuse and hardened where he stood before making the trek towards the source.

On his short journey, Striker had captured a squirrel whom tried to encourage the male to climb a tree, though failed miserably, and instead caught the rodent by surprise when it attempted to come down for a marvelously beautiful nut. Spring had granted this prey a lucky meal, for it was quite plump, and slightly heavier than he had predicted when plucking it form the ground where he registered its death. It's limps swung too and fro with each paw-step, swinging lifelessly between the wolf's jaws behind a prideful grin. When he neared the area to where the call was made, he stood between two neighboring trees before taking the step into the opening. The land was quite green in pigment, watery and musky by the river which poured through without a care. He noticed its still waters, the tiniest of ripples being made when bugs would fly form its surface. He almost growled a tad too loud when a bee came buzzing passed his ears, a new found pet-peeve of his, he had discovered within himself.

The entire pack had seemingly migrated here for a hunt which he had not heard of, and as the apprentice so wished to join, his shoulder refused. He'd be forced to sit this one out today, if he were to fight against the large bull towards the center, to whom was trying to attack the pack with its mighty rack, he'd only be stressing his body out more. Creating a huge ordeal to mend to later for the healer whom was now on the hunting grounds. Striker was amused to see how great of a hunter the blind figure was - he'd learn a lot from him if he so wished to ask. Perhaps growing a sixth sense would give him a greater advantage someday, he collected amongst his thoughts as he silently roamed over to a quiet area within the shade of a nearby oak. Settling the squirrel down at his paws, he eyed who all was running and fending attacks, defending their honor for a fine meal for the food pile. His stomach groaned at the thought of thick meat being torn between his jaws, and quietly resumed to tearing his prey apart before him. Only did he then notice the alpha laying across the way enjoying his share as well, but the apprentice made no use for small talk. He was here to simply watch, and learn.

_____________________



| Rogue Mjölnir - Captive Juno - Lead Healer Cliché - Hunter Xerentis - Apprentice Striker |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erabus of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-03-12
Age : 19

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 3 Years
Purchases: Bi-colored eyes

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 15:20

The brute would lay discreetly, the brown auds atop of his head perched high as they flickered with their own particular lives to catch and listen to the sounds of the surrounding forest. Taking sight of a creamed wolf nearby, Erabus listened to what the male had to say. It was odd thing to see, a visually impaired wolf. The warrior in his past life had met a few wolves with this disability in only one eye however never both. How this wolf made it so far puzzled the male but he would have time for questions later, that is whether they weren’t too inconsiderate or heavy for Orion to reply. Seeing another enter the area, the male would strain his muscles slightly underneath his bronze coat. While Erabus knew she only was giving her opinion, something she was entitled to do and had every right to voice, the way she would announce herself with an annoyed attitude was aggravating; they didn’t ask her to come after all, it was a choice.

Expression calm as it always was, the warrior continued to listen, a bit satisfied the ebony female and a portion of the others agreed or preferred his arrangement better. Trained and built as a warrior from the packs he use to call home, the male had always planned to lead wolves into battle someday. He liked the adrenaline that coursed through his body when in a fight or die situation and the male supposed hunting was no different in a way. There was still an option to get hurt or seriously injured, and like in war would require a thoroughly considered plan to gain victory. Or in this case, a meal. The sound of heavy paws hit his ears, the audio coming in rapidly from behind the warrior’s back where he could not see. Still near to the ground, the male sprang towards the side in impulse; powerful legs shoving his figure out of the path just as the bull appeared to catch any one of them in it’s antlers.

Shoulder hitting the ground first, the rest of his body followed in pursuit and with the force Erabus tumbled over until graciously rolling back up onto all fours. Auds pinned down onto his skull, the large brute would let his body tense completely in anger, temper ascending throughout his body to make his hackles rise; His frame seemingly larger now as the male lowered his head to lay flat and aligned with his bunched shoulders. Erabus’ heart beated rapidly, the energy he felt from practically getting trampled quite vigorous as it flooded and overwhelmed his veins. Not what I planned but could still work.. The Moose had startled them all, that he would agree and never question since they had presumably taken to long to put words into action, but now the herbivore has put himself at a great disadvantage.

Rather than an open field, it was a forest filled with large trees and shadows that were opened by the thick quantity of leaves hanging above, granted to them with the spring season along with other vegetation. Erabus’ plan could still be put to affect, the bull charged his way further inland which implied the pack still had a chance to circle and surround it. Besides having to use the water as a source, they could use the solid framed trees. In the event that in the right minute the bull charged, it could run itself into one that would surely daze it for opportunity they could use. Erabus just hoped the others would catch on and realize his plan could still be put to effect. Stance spread wide to even his weight, the male would release a deep snarl, the sound rolling off his tongue smoothly as his lips curled back to reveal his teeth. There was no time to argue and agree about who would lead so he could only have faith the wolves here were grown enough to assist instead of whimper like pups as he took initiative.

Moving quickly in the direction of faes (Pharika & Emily) one with a comparable coat to Sofiel and the other with a dark coat, Erabus would address them. “I need you both to help Sofiel, distract it away from the wolves attacking.” Turning his head to see Orion attacking the Moose, Erabus felt a slight fear in his mind that the bull would attack him greatly. “Breeze! Finnick! Newt! Help Orion." The male ordered knowing there was no way but speaking to communicate with each other if they wanted this to get accomplished. Hovering around the ring with the Moose in the center, the warrior would make his way towards two ebony brutes (Noble & Desoto).

“When you have a clear shot, go for the side and legs to bring it down.” Erabus would report, turning his figure around move clockwise searching for an opening. Rushing in while the bull was thrashing or focused on the attacking wolves would do nothing but get himself hurt. Banner motioning high above his back to have it’s tip curl and touch his spine, the brute would return his expression and body to it’s deadly appearance, a snarl leaking through braced teeth as his hues narrowed sending daggers towards the beast. Motioning towards the Moose, the warrior would stay just out of reach, crawling closer every few seconds like clockwork before motioning away quickly, waiting for the opportunity to strike.


____________________________________
Attack: None
Defense: Ears pinned; Stance wide and low to even his weight and make quick movements; Head low to protect neck
Injuries: None

_____________________



Last edited by Warrior Erabus on June 22nd 2015, 15:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some text errors and add the code)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Desoto
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Death City

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 7 years old
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 22nd 2015, 17:55

As another warrior, he assumed, lengthened his plan the night coated male nodded. His plan was mainly just to be a start, he hadn't though through much of it yet and the rest was meant for the rest of the group to agree on. But the clock was ticking, and Desoto was glad that one of the wolves had a sharp mind to help perfect what he had thought of. "Thank you for adding onto my original thought Erabus, and I agree with yours. It is well played out, now the result is just getting there quick enough..."As he nodded to the brute in approval and agreement, the moose had spotted them. While keeping an eye on the prey the warrior noticed that it now looked a bit more threatening. As it turned towards them though, he narrowed his eyes at it, his ears turned back a tad so he could still focus on what was being said.  It seemed that their time was running out, and the combination of plans would not be affective if the beast decided to make a move.

As if on queue, the large animal charged. Its head was bent low so its antlers would strike any of those in its path, and the powerful hooves thundering towards them in a sprint. Letting outa loud warning growl Desoto leapt to the side and out of the way of the beast, yelling as he hit the ground, "Get out of the way and surround it! Block the path to the water, we have more of an attack on land!" He kept himself low to the ground, his front facing the moose as his narrowed eyes kept a close watch on it. A few wolves had attacked it already, launching onto its shoulder and flank in attempt to slow it down. How their attack would end up was unknown, but he hoped that they weren't too injured in this battle with the prey. They would need all the muscle that they could get. The earth colored warrior had also began to bark orders, he seemed in complete control in this situation. While some resulted in panic, he kept in check, calculating his moves before he played them. After giving others orders, he made his way over to Desoto and Noble, telling them what was to be done. The darker pelted male just let out a growl in response. It wasn't disrespectful or rude, despite his personality, but rather a focused and confirming one. "Forget the plan, I guess. Now we just have to keep it where it is and attack.," he said lowly. "I just hope the others are capable of doing their jobs throughout this whole shebang."

Lashing his tail, Desoto crept forward, staying low and keeping his head beneath his shoulders. His tail lay flat behind him, but away from the stomping hooves of the moose. Even if it was just his tail that was injured, the searing pain would be enough to affect his moves. Pulling his lips back the silent brute let out a snarl at the beast, "Just wait till we get our jaws on you... then you won't be acting so tough!"  He circled to the rear of the beast, but not behind it. He stood a few meters away right before the hip. If he could get his sharp fangs where the leg and hip met the flank, it would slightly immobilize the movement of the animal, making it easier to take down. And that is where he set his eyes, as he lowered his chest a bit closer to the ground and curled his tail above his back as his ears flattened. Now to wait for the right timing.

____________________________________
Attack: None
Defense: Low to the ground, ears pinned back, tail out of reach
Injuries:none

_____________________



Last edited by Warrior Desoto on June 24th 2015, 15:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnick Of Agavos
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos] June 24th 2015, 14:53

So many things were happening. Other wolves showing up one by one, including the Alpha who sat silently. Many of the wolves who sat beside him, he had never met before now. Then he realized, they were a pack. A team. They had each other's backs through thick and thin. This is where he belonged. "Let's get this done. We will feast as kings and queens tonight." He howled and stood up, ready to take on the monsterous beast. Everything was calm until the massive bull got tired of waiting around and charged at the pack wolves. He watched as the wolves scattered as the beast getting closer Finnick heard his name called by the one named Erabus, to assist the blind Healer in attacking the bull. Finnick raced to the Healer's aid, launching himself at the shoulder and neck area of the moose, usure if he could get a grip on the herbivore's flesh. He trampled alongside the moss to keep close to Orion in order to assist him in taking the life of the gigantic beast. He watched to where the others were placed in attempt to bring down the bull. He noticed that Desmond, the Elite female, and a younger male whom he did not know sat together, watching them in their hunt. Why they were not assisting, he did not know but he would not show himself as weak. With a growl in his throat, Finnick shoved his body towards the legs of the monster in attempt to trip him.

____________________________________
Attack: Attempting to bite the shoulder and trip by shoving his body towards its legs
Defense: Tail tucked, Ears pinned back
Injuries: None

_____________________

Other Wolves: Delta Sitka, Warrior Malachai, & Apprentice Levi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lost One [Agavos]

Back to top Go down

The Lost One [Agavos]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Agavos :: Agavos :: Pack Territories :: Pangae's Gulley-