Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Eyes [Open For Others]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 12:59

Emilia has just finished eating a hare within the woodland, that's when she needed a source of liquid to quench her thirst from the blood that hitchhiked with her taste buds gradually over time. Walking amongst the soft, dry soil, she knew for a fact she was reaching some sort of destination by the difference in the trees and seeing more exposure up ahead, which may enhance an open field or a pond with exceptional space to explore and evaluate with deepest thoughts.

There was no haste for the female to quicken her pace at all, she was right though -- there was an ear of water by the sound of the flow that rushed through her mind and the thought made her sigh contently. Passing by some shades of trees and the way the terrain felt different under her pads made her lift her tassel in agreement of the way it felt, very soothing to the touch. The water was racing down the ridge of rock and other formation of hardened stone, the sound and feeling of the mist made her feel relaxed.  Emilia lifted her head, pointing her broad muzzle towards the sky as she closed her twin pools, taking in the smells and listening to the water before placing a paw near the bank, slowly wading until she touched the grains and lowered her head to lap at the surface. A chilled temperature. Eyes opened with relief before indulging with the water now splashing against her muzzle, washing away any taste for the time being, eventually it would return after she relaxes. After a brief moment of taking her thirst, she then raised her head again and peered around the perimeter for any sight of others, but instead she just saw the natural wilderness of vegetation.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 17:36

The young apprentice had nothing to do. Underneath the foliage of some ferns, Achak lay beside the falls where his family had so recently trained and let one paw swirl around in the water - creating ripples on the surface. 'Boored..' Compared to his siblings, Achak was a bit more calm and mature, but that didn't stop his desire for fun to stop. He was still a young pup with a need to let out some energy. However, his siblings had other things to do and his parents were busy with running the pack. There was no one to play with. Sighing, the apprentice cast his gloomy amber gaze onto the water and watched the fishes swim about under the falls. 'I wonder if they realize their world is so small, or if it is large to them,' he thought to himself, flicking his ear when a fly buzzed onto it. At the moment, his own world felt small. While he understood his parent's reasoning, the whelp couldn't help but feel trapped and anxious to get out and explore. Achak wanted to learn and have adventures; his mind was always yearning to learn more and experience new things. Closing his eyes, the whelp listened to the rush of the water and the sounds of the bird and the insects carrying about their daily lives. It was peaceful here, and even through his boredom, the apprentice still found some joy in the land. He knew mother had told him and his siblings not to wander off by themselves, but the falls were so calm the pup felt that it might be okay just to slip off for a bit. Besides, Achak's small frame made it easy to hide, so it allowed him to be out of open sight.

The pup's bright amber eyes opened quickly as he heard the sound of someone entering the water, and Achak pulled in his paw from the liquid underneath him to hide himself from view. 'Oh no, i'm in trouble if they have come to get me.' The whelp stayed still for a few moments, not wanting to get caught, before the urge to check grew too strong. Peeping his head just a little out of the ferns, the whelp looked out. Internally, he let out a sigh. It was a light-colored fae taking a drink from the falls water. Achak tilted his head to the side a tad bit - he remembered seeing this female from the pack meeting. However, she hadn't been one of the ones to ask for a promotion so he did not know her name or her role. She hadn't seemed to notice him yet, although the pup wasn't sure. It was a sudden desire though that made Achak want to say hello and meet someone outside of his family. Slowly, he began to crawl out from the foliage and into the falls water. Shyness grasped at his throat, seemingly stopping him from speaking at first, before the apprentice managed to squeak out some words. "U-um.. hello, miss." He could feel the mists of the falls on his tri-colored pelt now that he was out in the open, and the cool water lapped at his legs. He could only hope this was a friendly she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 18:18

The ivory female lightened her muscles that carried her weight for a few days and slowly laid down next to the bank, allowing her twin pools to escape reality and watch the reflection rippling from the movement of the stream. How dreary it had seemed, however, indifferent to be around a habitat that had plentiful of water that naturally flowed here and with a smitten scenery as well. Though as Emilia watched the water, there was a sound across the area that caught her attention, making the she-wolf's lobes perked forward with interest. Unaware of whom it may have been, she watched with patience and concentration. There was a younger wolf that appeared from the foliage and she cocked her head slightly to the right while olive pools made a connection to this ones feature. A tawny tri-colored male who seemed very shy about the approach -- how unsure he was by detecting his body language. Emilia wagged her tail along the soil, showing her appreciation of this company in this area and that she wasn't going to harm him in any way.

"Hello there" she said with a soft pitch of her voice, remaining where she laid as she examined the wolf near her. "Don't be alarmed m'dear, I'm no bad bone here. My name's Emilia" a soft smile was curved on this female's maw as she introduced herself with glee. She hoped this canid would accept her greeting and would be pleased to listen to her for the time being as there wasn't much to do. She had yet to meet others and could possibly see this one from the meeting from the Alpha. However, she could be wrong since she barely remembers anyone for a split second without a proper introduction. "What may your name be, sweetie?" she encouraged him to tell her but at the same time she laid low just in-case she was moving too fast with questions.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 04:17

The reaction the fae bestowed upon him came as a wash of relief on the whelp. Communication had never quite been a highlight for him - it was difficult and took consideration. Part of him was envious of his other sibling's knack for it. However, the light-colored female seemed like a kind wolf willing to handle his nerves. Sighing with reassurance, Achak smiled softly at Emilia and felt his own small tail give a short little wag. She was on the bank of the falls watching him but making no sudden moves - probably not to frighten him. Although his cheeks grew a little warm of timidness at her use of 'sweetie' towards him. Shyly looking down at the water with his amber gaze, the pup scuttled closer to the she-wolf so that he wasn't so far out in the water and could talk to her above the loud falls. 'I wonder what mom would say about me talking to strangers,' Achak thought to himself, piercing his ears back for a moment before allowing them to go back to usual. They got a lot of talks with all the mischief his siblings got into. Although, this dame wasn't really a stranger - at least, not in his eyes. She was a pack-mate he did not yet know. Achak knew that this was a good time to meet other wolves, and that this was just another step in growing up - making friends.

As his pads felt the familiar pebbles of the shore, Achak lifted his eyes back up to Emilia again and stopped a little ways from her. Shyly he dipped his head to her and smiled. "It is nice to meet you, Emilia. My name is Achak." His words were still slightly nerved, but it was an improvement from the squeak before. Fiddling his paws a little, the whelp took a quick glance at the falls before looking back at the she-wolf. "Mother said I shouldn't go out without a supervisor, but I was so bored I didn't know what else to do. Everyone is so busy. You won't tell, right? I don't want to get in trouble.." This time his words were a bit quicker than usual, but he hadn't seemed to notice. It all just kind of gushed out from his mouth. Of course, if this were an outside wolf, Achak might have turned tail and run because it was a foolish thing to say that he was alone. However, this fae was not such a wolf - she seemed peaceful. "I just wanted to get out for a bit and explore." His voice trailed off towards the end of his sentence, sending the apprentice a little back into his introverted shell. He didn't know why he had spoken so much at once, but it felt nice to have someone new to talk to. No unruly Julian to bully him, no protective parents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 05:22

Watching as the young male approach and his words soon flourishing from his vocals made the female adjust and listen carefully at every word spoken. She chuckled and nodded her head, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Achak". He seemed sweet, young and of course he needed an extra bump of adventure to keep his mind flowing. When he spoke of his mother not wanting him to go out on his own without guidance, that's when she chuckled softly before allowing herself to speak after he finished. "Well your mother is right, however, I would be your supervisor when you are not in reach of the main den or closer to your other siblings and parents. That's my role anyways, I'm here to protect the pups, make sure they are healthy and secure", Emilia stated with a gentle smile of confidence. That was her placement for this pack; her family and to ensure safety amongst the little ones, even though this male didn't seem as little as he was still growing, the she-wolf would make sure that he would live on his days exploring and around other adults that could handle them when the parents are not around.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, if your parents do question -- I could tell them I found you and tell them that I make sure to look after the young generation. That should be a fine statement, you're not doing anything wrong and needed to um -- exercise your legs for a bit; be wanderlust. Do you know what that means?". Emilia questioned the pup but wasn't intentionally looking for an answer, but would gladly tell him. Though as she waited she wondered how his family is like and how they discipline their young and help them grow over time. If he was breaking a rule to not stray far he may get in trouble but at least he would be in the safety of other pack life and not actual danger on their own.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 01:01

It was soon realized that the caretaker she-wolf whom he had discovered was understanding of the situation the apprentice was in. As Emilia continued to speak, Achak began to beam happily and wiggle his tail. 'She's not going to force me back into camp or take me back to mom and dad,' he thought to himself, happy that he had met someone who was willing to allow him to stretch his legs out. "Oh thank you, ma'am! I know I shouldn't have wandered off like that.. but i'm glad that I met you! Oh, I promise i'll be good, can I stay out for a little bit longer, pleaase? It's such a beautiful day and mom and dad are too busy to play." Smiling, Achak couldn't resist giving her a little beam of puppy-dog eyes. His amber globes sparkled with excitement, and his paws itching to run around freely now without fear of getting in trouble.

The young wolf listened intently to the caretaker - content with her explanation. "I think mother would like that explanation-" Achak began to speak before stopping mid sentence. Getting distracted suddenly, the whelp noticed out of the corner of his eye the yellow leaf floating casually down the bank of the falls. Crouching into a playful stance, his rear in the air and his colorful tail waving up like a flag, Achak watched his prey flow gently down the water for a moment before springing into action. It was a short leap, but the apprentice came down upon his mighty foe with ease, a little splash erupting from his jump, and remained victorious. The tiny leaf, not expecting such a quick vanquish, lay defeated under the wolf's paw underneath the water. However, the whelp's ears sprung straight upward, catching sound of more of the dame's words. "Wanderlust?" Confused for a moment, Achak cleared his curious face with a smile and scooped up the leaf he had caught in his mouth carrying it triumphantly back to Emilia.

Letting the leaf go as he returned to shore, the yellow front swished back and forth through the air before finding ground. Sitting on the wet soil, Achak gave his full attention back to the caretaker. "So, what are you doing out here, miss Emilia?" He was curious about the she-wolf and what she did. He had scarce contact with anyone outside of his family, so it was exciting to hear from someone else what they normally did or how they passed the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 07:33

The caretaker watched as the pup smiled with glee about her thoughts on letting him explore around while she was still in the area, even if she wasn't here for long or expected to, there would be another reason to stay longer of course. "I'm more than welcome to do anything to watch over the young, besides you seem more relaxed now without any hesitation to return anytime soon" she said with muse, the pup soon gazing at her with a puppy eye look she couldn't resist, because they were simply beautiful eyes on a young wolf, matching his complexion of fur as well.

Emilia sat up comfortably amongst the soft grains of soil while studying Achak's movement towards a cascading leaf. Receptors perked forward as she focused on the leaf herself, seeing how the male would then capture his target. Once the prey was in sight he leaps forward, creating a splash - in which she giggled upon his victory and pinning down his opponent under the waters surface, she flicked her ears for a moment and watched. "Very good" she mused with a smile while she sat there, staring at the falls before gazing back hearing Achak comment and quarry the word wanderlust. As he returned with his prize she dipped her head in excellence.

As he rested, she listened to his next few contributed words and she moved her haunches into a slight roll. "I decided to explore the territory, as I'm still quite new to this landmark and decided to quench my thirst. Then that's when you appeared" a smile crept upon her maw as she gradually reached the leaf with her paw that was covered in dirt and gingerly skimming the damp leaf with the grains of the soil with her paw before placing it back down slowly. When these moments may seem dull to others, she admired anything a young pup would do and how to achieve it's goal. For instance, he caught the leaf and she decided to pick it up for a moment, dipped it in the water to clean it off from the dirt she pressed on it and returned it back. "Maybe we should put this leaf somewhere, as a reminder of your duty. You capture it and then - hmm, let's place it on that rock and see where it goes", she insisted on the young wolf to place his trophy on a rock form, or he could hide it too. She cocked her head watching him before seizing any opportunity wasted, "Oh and for you to know the meaning of wanderlust" smiling eagerly to say, "it means that an individual who enjoys taking long strolls; exploring nature and doing so without hesitation. You're one that's an explorer and you'd like to look at new things like trees or something that catches your attention. That's what it is and that's what I like to do, so I'm always moving about". Humming, Emilia squinted her pools for a moment while inhaling the surrounding aroma and feeling the mist still present
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 01:43

Pride swelled inside Achak as he watched Emilia take interest and care in his catch. While normally he preferred to stay out of the limelight, hunting was his favorite thing and it felt nice to feel complimented. Puffing out his chest a little, the whelp smiled and nodded to the caretaker as she suggested he place the frond on a nearby rock. Biting the stem of his dead prey, Achak carried it over to a rock away from the falls so that it could dry in the sunshine. Placing it gingerly atop the stone, the apprentice nudged it with his nose until the leaf was completely in the middle. Content on where it was, the whelp was about to leave when his amber eyes caught a quick glimpse of movement from the just-still leaf. As a soft gust of wind billowed in from almost nowhere, Achak frowned as it caught hold of his trophy and began to carry it away. Quickly chasng after and on pouncing his toy, the young apprentice pounced and smacked the frond to the ground before crunching it underneath his paw. There. Smiling at his work, the young male left the leaf in pieces as he returned back to Emilia and listened to her explanation with erect ears. "So you're 'wanderlust' too, miss Emilia? Does that mean you've traveled to lots of places? Ooh, what's it like?" Enthralled with the she-wolf's life, Achak laid down along the shore and set his head down on the cool shore as he looked up to the light-colored female. Maybe she'd have some stories to tell? The apprentice closed his eyes and let his ears fall as he listened to the she-wolf start to hum, though. Enjoying the music, Achak could feel his tail slide this way and that across the dirt on its own. 'So pretty..' The pup thought to himself, feeling his excitement calming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 06:03

Emilia smiled with content as her lobes erect at the young wolf's thought about her idea for his dead prey. Watching how he strayed from the falls, so the mist and movement of rush wouldn't let the leaf gust away, however, once he placed it down there was a gust of wind and she chuckled softly. The male gave chase and soon caught the runner in the air and down on the ground again, this time crushed to pieces and Aschak returned with pride and content of his prize now brittle. Her olive pools watched as he slumped down along the shore and asking her about her travels, even though she hasn't really done much but a detailed story shouldn't hurt.

Chuckling she looked over at while lowering her head amongst her paws, not having time to ponder since she remembers everything before she came here. "Well Aschak, I'll tell you about my home, where I resided until I was about..two years old and was ordered to leave only because the pack I grew up with were growing and my brother Jack was also ordered to leave. We were the smartest of the litter of four At first, I thought my parents didn't want me, but you know what, the more you explore the wilderness around you the more you feel like at home and of course, it took me some time but I journeyed far and long, for miles!", she remarked whilst clearing her throat for the memories she soon remembered. "I walked narrow paths down gorges and mountains, and even across a plateau that was plentiful with many large prey. I wasn't able to hunt them down alone, so I kept expressing my feelings, coming across large body's of water. I think they were lakes" she whisked her tassel along the terrain at the thought while making her head tilt, but then she didn't think too much of it at that time and continued. "Well anyways, I've seen many wonderful views and how every inch of earth and sky was unique. I've lived to see the seasonal changes and conquer nature at it's best. That's when I made my decision and marched in the direction to find this place here and let me say that - it was the best decision I made and met a wonderful wolf on my way too", she smiled with a relieving sigh.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 20:39

Bright amber eyes beamed at Emilia, enthralled with the she-wolf's words with intense interest. Politely staying quiet so that she could speak, Achak's expression changed from surprise to awe as Emilia continued her story of her history. Wow! 'She's gone so many places - I wonder what it was like seeing all of those wonders.' The young wolf thought for a moment. 'However, I wonder if it got lonely, too. I have mother and father, and all of my siblings - even Julian. I don't think i'd ever want to leave.' Eyes looking at the caretaker with inquisition, Achak looked concerned. "You won't leave to wander again, right miss Emilia? I know mother and father would never make you - you can stay here all you like. I-" Realizing he was being too worried, the apprentice trailed off and looked away bashfully. The she-wolf seemed content being here. "Well, if you want to be 'wanderlust' here in Helidos, remember i'd always accompany you if you want. When i'm bigger, maybe we could even go to the neutral grounds!" Smiling and returning his gaze to the light-colored fae, Achak wagged his tail and then stretched his front paws out. "What happened to your brother? Did you guys separate?" He was just full of questions. However, he really did like to learn and understand others. Twitching his ear as an obnoxious little fly buzzed around it, the apprentice swatted at the miserable bug with his paw. Even so close to the falls there was no escape from the pesky insects - with summer approaching, it would only get worse. Achak didn't know that yet, though. Eyes narrowing at the fly, the apprentice watched it buzz carelessly away before drawing his tail in towards his chest and getting more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 11:22

Emilia perked her receptors and thought about her journey here and then by now she did thought about staying here for the rest of her entire life. "Well, that's a good question. I might actually stay here" she giggled before raising her head a bit to think more and she watched as Aschak lost his train of thought before resolving and continuing his speech. Nodding she say with a warm smile, "It would be nice to have company when exploring, I haven't been to much other areas. But your mother and father may have their own ways of mentoring their young and having their own decisions of life. Our territory was small so our population was always large quantities. But then again that's how it worked", her life, the system - t was all how it worked out for the pack's growth and over time members do pass on and new ones are born. A smile crept across her maw and then she expressed non-emotionally when the young apprentice inquired about Emilia's brother, Jack. Inhaling deeply before she would speak, the female adjusted herself and looked at the male. "Jack and I separated as we left, I never saw him that much during my travels. The times I did, he acted strange. He was the mature and silent, solitary canine I knew, but also more territorial and judgmental. I never followed him and went our own ways after that", crossing her fore paws and comfortably having her head above her haunches in a posture as she thought. "But I would like to see him again one day..." her words were silent and trailed off as her twin olive pools lifted up towards the sky, watching the clouds above billowing in large crowds, following the path of the trees from the falls. She laid there absentmindedly, not realizing how much she has dazed from the story she told, able to picture her sibling in her mind, seeing his eyes and body, watching him from afar.

Emilia then blinked her twin pools as her eyes fell slowly to the earth, her paws  then uncross and stretch out before she would arise to her quarters and arch her back whilst looking around. Having nothing to say for the brief moment she started to inhale and exhale; allowing steady breaths to erase any memory for the moment. "Well.." she started, "I would be glad to see you around more often, Aschak, you gave me company I haven't had in such a long while" a smile appeared and she lowered her head towards his own crown and nudged his chin gingerly, as an affectionate gesture. Though she did wonder about anything that might soon take place, like the presence of his parents and if they are watching are they watching with fear or confidence? Were they making sure what she was doing was something they would acknowledge? Lifting  her head away she seated herself down and looked at the pup, "you're still young and have much more time to explore. However, at your age I think it would be time to probably return to your family Aschak. As much as I approve of our stay here, they could be worried and I wouldn't want you to get in much trouble as you are still young" her voice was casual with the same neutral expression before she then again pulled her lips into a curled smile, "I would, of course, tell them about how I found you". Emilia was hoping that her day today was worth the time with a younger generation that had still time to grow and enjoy what is welcome in their lives, the time being away from it's family may have not been there entirely, any young at this age were adventurous, but the she-wolf made sure that the pup would understand her means of safety by returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Wandering Eyes [Open For Others] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Eyes [Open For Others]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1