Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Aurora Borealis

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching for Aurora Borealis  Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 18:31

Images from her past flashed across her mind, the humble pack that she once lived under. The Alpha there being more leinent to her actions and ways of being a wolf, how carefree she was at times, and how danger was not of anything to be frightened of. Her blank pelt was void of any debris, and she shined under the bright sun. Spring was upon her, a chance to start over with someone new, a new home. Most often than not, she second guessed her disappearance from her previous pack. To suddenly leave the way she had, she almost felt guilt, but her sense for adventure got the best of her in most cases. She shook her coat with an elegant toss and continued to walk down the mossy path in the woods. Twigs and broken branches lay scattered about from the recent storm, how times had changed that winter was now lasting longer. She remembered her childhood, her siblings, the weak things. They were pack members, maybe she was built for something more. A leadership role, someone to guide and look over. She wished this more than she should of, her chances of being a leader were more slim now that she was nearing the packs borders.

Her pace slowed as she crept closer, her whole body on full alert as she could smell others not to far from her. Placing her nose to the ground she inhaled to find the scent of a male, assuming to be the Alpha of these lands. Aurora hesitated for a moment, contemplating on her choice to call for him, and how to approach him if he was to come. Whomever would come to her call, should she chose to make it. Instinct took over her body, yes, this is what she longed for. For her wild to consume her and make the right decision, her spur of the moment beckoning. Her head tilted up, her body bracing for the noise, and like water from a brook her song poured out. It was soft and dainty for she was a lady, and it was of a higher pitch than most, almost bird like. yet, it was strong and sure, for she was clear of her decision now more than ever.

Aurora let her howl fade into the distance, she was sure that if anyone was near, they would hear her. She paced for a moment, her nerves taking control of her body, her whole body spun around before she gathered her spirit. She sat back upon her haunches and peered into the woods around her. Her thoughts bothered her, the things she thought about when she was alone, how different her mind was from others. "Maybe they will see me for whom I truly am, and not something they want me to be." Her words were soft and kind as her heart ached for happiness, she would do what ever it took to be in the graces of others, and to protect and serve for them to her best abilities. She waited, continuing to stare forward, every sense in her body waiting for the slights change.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 14:21

Since the attack with the puma Marrok had started taking long walks to build his strength back up to normal. His training sessions with Kenai were going well, but he felt more endurance would help him improve further. Today his large paws brought him to the northern border where the faint traces of winter still lingered. Amidst the new grass and flowers slush still remained in the shadows, but threatened to melt in the afternoon sun. Taking a moment to pause and gaze at some pink flowers a distant noise caught his attention. So far h had only welcomed Kiv to the pack, and he had proved a valuable asset with caring for himself and Juno. The submissive male had a almost complete turnaround from the first day.

Smiling to himself Marrok started off towards the sound of the howl, curious as to what or whom he may find. Minutes of walking soon led him to a small forest full of tall trees. Nestled among the undergrowth sat a white fae who caught his attention. Walking closer Marrok cleared his throat so as not to startle her and smiled. She looked upset which concerned him, was something after her? "Hello fae I am Delta Marrok. Who are you and what are you doing here on the lands of my pack?" He questioned, his voice firm yet kind. Behind him his tail was raised slightly to show his rank, but he wasn't flaunting it like some other males in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 18:32

The nerves in her body seemed to panic as the male came forward, she side stepped nervously for a moment, until she could decide that he was harmless. Intently, she listened to him speak, his words were strong but there was kindness in a subtle undertone. Instantly, Aurora seemed to settle, her pelt bristled in the wind as she lowered her head out of respect. Her gaze shifting towards his front paws, then slowly dragging up his chest and to his face again. He was a decent wolf, in size and looks, but she was not here for fraternizing she was here for business and adventure. That was how she was, there was always a sense of responsibility within her, but could always be seen having a softer side by playing with pups or learning from elders. Dropping her gaze once more, she looked off to the side, past him towards the land in which she sought entry before her voice rang out with a pretty ring, almost harmonic. "Hello Delta Marrok, my given name is Aurora, I was named after the lights that meet earth and sky for a reason, for this is how I am, I am like those lights. I am deceiving in my looks, for beauty is not all that it seems. I seek adventure and excitement in my life, as well as maintaining foundation and superiority while I try to live as wild and free as I can within the ranks of a pack. I am a simple wolf, nothing to hide, but everything to gain. I seek entry into these lands. Anything you ask of me, it will be done, on time and with all cautions taken. I am willing and able to serve you and all members of this pack, for exchange for shelter and the comradery of others. It's not much, but I am a great aspect to have beneath you."

As she finished speaking, she found herself sitting down, her whole body relaxed but confident in her ways and words. The thick patch of fur around her breast and neck pumped up a bit as her shoulders adjusted to allow comfort in her posture, which was held high but not out of disrespect to the Delta who stood in front of her. Soon she found herself returning the smile to the handsome young male, her ears shifting forward listening for his reply. Aurora was known for talking with words of harsh ways and was known for being blunt, but for the first time in her life, desperation hung in the tone of her voice. Yes, she was second guessing leaving her prior home. "How is a wolf going to learn the ways of the world, if it does not seek new things?" She mumbled low, addressing the thoughts in her head out loud. Realize she had let those words slip, she closed her beautiful eyes, and lowered her head again to the Delta. She fell quiet.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 18:51

At first the white fae seemed nervous, but relaxed quickly which made Marrok sigh with ease. He didn’t like instilling fear into others, especially fae’s. Walking closer so he was in front of her he looked her over then sat down to further help ease her. AT the mention of her name he became intrigued, for he had only ever heard stories of the colorful lights up north, never seen them. Growing up in a pack to the west he often heard stories from those who traveled in the snowy lands of them, it was a sight he had always wanted to see. Going back to listening the Delta took in her hidden spirit and longing as she spoke, she seemed compassionate which was just what the pack needed. “I hear your plea Aurora, but I need to know what you can offer the pack. What skills do you have that I should take into consideration to accept you?” He questioned, looking he rover again.

She was indeed beautiful with her white coat almost flawless. His eyes only saw that though for his heart had been captured already by a black fae. Still he could see her beauty and wondered it extending into her heart and soul as well. She then straightened up and spoke again which made him smile. She definitely had the spirit, but could her skills back her up? A good warrior needed to be able to hunt, defend themselves and be respectful to everyone, was that what she wanted or did she seek a higher calling? AT his rrivle to the pack he was unsure of what he wanted, yet here he stood now as a Delta accepting his second wolf into the pack. He even had the chance to give her rank now from Azul’s permission, things were looking up for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 19:18

As the young male came closer, she seemed to ease even more, he was stunning and he almost seemed flawless at his job. She enjoyed meeting new people, but was always on edge until she had come to realize what a wolf brought to the table. Her crisp cut ears flicked forward as he spoke again, and her heart longed to be a part of this pack. If most were like this male, she would be content with the free will and thinking of others. Yes, this is what she had been searching for, the companionship of others. Marrok being her first wolf of sight and sound in nearly 6 months of travel. Aurora thought hard taking in the Delta's words, before she considered speaking, her voice was bolder now, she felt like she had a purpose here, and it was being dangled in front of her vision. She just didn't know how to grasp it.

[color=indigo]"Delta Marrok, beside my spirit and compassion for others and the world beneath us, I feel that I can become a great attribute to your pack. Although, suspicion fogs my mind when I first meet another, my inner being can easily point out the good and bad within a wolf on a whim. A sixth sense against others. I was raised to be brave and kind, and to never let another walk over you without dying for your troubles, no matter if caused against you or if you caused them yourself. You take whatever actions you give. I am a great tracker, for my inner being has led me here of all the other packs, yours called to me. I am a decent hunter, but I am not the greatest, I shall be honest with you. When I am with others, a hunt is a mere game for me, it's much easier, but then again what hunt isn't."]/color] She chuckled, and continued to speak, her words finding ease as they slipped from her mouth. "I find that most of my time, I am either assisting others in general pack duties, and I get most of my faith in from others. I am a great teacher for younger pups, I hail from a bravery, and I believe that pups and other pack members, should stand up for what they believe in. I gain most of my knowledge from pack ranking members and elders along the way in my journeys. Again, I shall be honest with you Delta Marrok, I seek a high rank here, and I do not expect it out of a first introduction. I am willing to prove myself worthy of a rank that is earned or deserved. I am an all around wolf, a fast learner, and a decent fighter. Although I try not to fight unless needed. I rely on my inner being to chose right and wrong before me, and I let my wild take over when needed. For it was my wild side that called you here, seeking acceptance and hierarchy."

Aurora's words were bold and strong once more as she addressed the young male for the last time, her plea and words were kind and loving as she looked past him yet again. A longing began to grow in the void of her heart, and the seconding guessing of leaving was gone. For she knew she was making the right decision, and Marrok was only proving it to her as the exchanged words. Her shoulders shifted in place, and her neck lowered to a comfortable position slightly beneath the Delta's. She was bred for leadership, but would never demand it, she believed in working for what she wanted, and hopefully it would be a goal for her in the future. Aurora like adventures, and usually found herself finding new things.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:07

The fae's demeanor changed suddenly which made the Delta all the more intrigued. With a warm smile he listened to her preach about her strengths, what she could bring to the pack and what she wanted to achieve. Aurora spoke of a higher rank, but corrected herself knowing that it must be earned. Impressed by her knowledge of a pack's ranking system he went back to listening until she was done. "You're abilities seem very appropriate for this pack and I know it will benefit from your acceptance. I also would like to note on your knowing of how ranks works and commend you for your humility in knowing you must earn a higher rank. With time and training I have no doubt you will achieve a higher rank someday, but for now you shall start as a warrior. I am pleased to welcome you home Warrior Aurora." Marrok said as he dipped his head to the spirited fae before rising.

Smelling the air he scented a early spring storm might be rolling in. The air felt thick and scented of rain, all signs they might be in for a shower soon. Looking back to the newly accepted warrior he smiled at her and motioned for her attention. "I smell a storm on the wind, I am heading back to camp now if you wish to follow me there. Once there you are free to do as you wish, but I encourage you to explore a bit to familiarize yourself with the territory. If you have any further questions feel free to ask anyone. Welcome home Warrior." He finished before turning and heading towards the main camp. With any luck he'd make it back before it started to rain, for he knew nothing smelled worse than wet wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:48

Lifting her nose to the sky, she could smell what the Delta could smell, rain. How she loved the water from the sky, but the scents that followed annoyed her, especially when her pelt was soaked and unclean. She was never the clean type, she just took pride in looking her best. Aurora had a soft spot for blood upon the pelt of a white wolf, this was her secret obsession. As Marrok left, Aurora waited until he was gone. The breeze shifting and slight pellets began to fall among her. What a perfect time to mask a scent, she took Marroks words and began to explore the lands. She would make way to the clearing and the Alpha's den eventually, but for now, she would roam freely in the new lands she would pride herself on calling home.

Her white pelt fluffed and bounced in different directions as she walked down the various trails, keeping Marrok and the heaviest scent which she presumed was the Alpha's in check. She wasn't worried about loosing them, she was more worried about getting stopped by someone else. After a few hours of travel and a minor expedition, Aurora began to follow the scent of Marrok, making way to the clearing in which he had headed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Aurora Borealis Searching for Aurora Borealis  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Aurora Borealis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1