Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Characters' Info and Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Characters' Info and Threads Empty
PostSubject: My Characters' Info and Threads My Characters' Info and Threads Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 12:41

Packs :
Helidos - #1173EB
Erenyx - #FF0000
Agavos - #008000
Rogue/Exile - #FC5A0F

Has met: Alpha Desmond, Caretaker Newt, Delta Breeze

Threads :

A New Chapter: With : Nyda and Alpha Desmond : Traveling far from home, Nyda encounters the boarder of a pack. Many packs she had passed by in the past, yet, she finds herself howling for admittance into this one. And low-behold her howl is answered by the Alpha himself. He ushers her into his new founded pack and gives her the title of Hunter. : Finished

A Soothing Melody : With : Hunter Nyda, Caretaker Newt, Delta Breeze : Nyda is beset upon by a down pour and seeks shelter. No sooner has she found it and laid down to doze, then a pair of wolves show up. Both wolves learn that the stranger in their midst is a new pack mate. The rain refuses to slacken and the three pack mates rush to find adequate shelter to wait out the storm. Nyda takes point and leads the way above the falls and finds a small hole big enough for three bodies to fit in comfortably : Locked because season changed

Thread : With : Description

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Characters' Info and Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters' Info and Threads My Characters' Info and Threads Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 10:18

Has met: Delta Breeze

Threads :

A New Journey: With : Zedd and Delta Breeze :  Zedd has come to the boarder of Agavos in search of a home and in search of his nephew Toothless. Awaiting for a member of Agavos, Delta Breeze met him there. She reports of having seen no wolf matching the description Zedd's nephew and so he has resigned to believe that he is still alive out in the world somewhere. Zedd is to weary to keep looking and so is trying to gain admittance to a permanent home.

Thread : With  : Description

Thread : With : Description[/font]
Back to top Go down

My Characters' Info and Threads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1