Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Start of A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Start of A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 02:47

A stumble here and there, but her stride strong, a dark female crossed into the area just before the borders of the new lands she was near. Her given name was Sieglinde and only this, having abandoned her former family name and identity. Slight fatigue streaked across her weary face displaying her current predicament, as she trumped through the dirt, paws dragging lightly on the surface. From her old home, she had travelled west, leaving behind everything that had once meant something special to her in search of a new place to settle. She didn't know how far she had travelled or how many days it had been, but she knew that it was already too late to turn back now. Not that she was planning to. Her rations had run out a while ago and she had lived on the small creatures she could catch and the leftover carcasses of the meals of other predators. Her luck had proven to be quite good, considering her circumstances and she was grateful to even be standing. She continued her slow trek, noticing how the scenery had become woodland, rather than the open plains with bushes that she was familiar with. Smiling gently, she admired the view while taking a a few more steps forward, when suddenly a change of scent wafted through the air, slowing her movements to a halt. Inhaling, jade-green eyes widened as she realised where she was. Looking down at her paws, she couldn't tell the difference between the dirt from a few steps back to the dirt she was standing on, but her mind knew immediately that she had just entered the claimed territory of a pack. She had found it. She had found a new home. Hopefully.

Sieglinde stared at her paws for a few more seconds, nervously wondering what the pack here was like. Were they friendly? Would they be hospitable? Would they accept her? Nonetheless, steeling herself and mustering up whatever courage she had, she stepped forward, fully placing herself in the territory of this new pack. She padded a couple of more metres forward before coming to a stop. Assuming that higher ranking members of the pack wouldn't appreciate strangers wandering too deep into their lands, she made sure that she wasn't intruding too much on territory and hoped to keep a respectable distance. Looking around, there was no one in sight, meaning that everyone was probably far deeper within. Taking a deep breath, calming her thumping heart, she lifted her head towards the sky. A melodious howl sprung from her throat, echoing as it made its way through the air, sound waves travelling in all directions. 'Hopefully, that did the trick.' Allowing her howl to ring, thoughts flurried through her head as she tried imagine scenarios of how she would make a first impression. There was no predicting to how anything would turn out but there was something about the place that made her determined to stay. She was unable to pinpoint what it was, but she was certain that she had made the right choice. "This is my new home. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 07:52

The pack had been flourishing right before the emerald eyes of the wolf king. More and more wolves came to his borders, seeking life and changes. He would proudly accept them all, in hopes that his pack would surpass the rest. The young Alpha moved along his borders with pride. He knew every tree and every mark he had left. He could smell the marks of the new high ranked wolves he had asked to assist with border patrols. Everything seemed to be falling into place. The Alpha roamed casually, keeping his pace at a normal rate. He had no reason to rush or worry. Over in the outer lands, all seemed at peace. He was left to his thoughts. The first thing to come to mind were the young wolves who shared his bloodline. They had names and faces, these things he never knew. He wondered if resentment and hostility would find him. But they were Rogue pups, surely all if not most would die. The one-eyed fae wouldn't be able to take care of them all herself. She only had one eye to watch six young pups. If they were anything like Desmond growing up, they were trouble. Shortly after that, his mind rushed over the idea of Striker. This lost little wolf came to him for help and guidance. He cared more for this stranger, than he did the pups he helped to bring into this world. Consideration and care was a weird thing. Before he could think on anything else in his life, he heard a howl calling to him. Perked ears located the sound of which direction it came. Keeping his pace constant, he moved for the border. His tail already hung in the position of Alpha and his head was held high. The large wolf walked steadily until he allowed the dark fae to see him. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a lowered tone. "Greetings traveler, I am Alpha Desmond. What brings you to my lands?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 17:30

Waiting patiently, Sieglinde sat down to ease her leg muscles, also rolling her neck loosening the tendons. A rest was well deserved, though she did feel sheepish at making herself comfortable in the territory of another pack, feeling it was mildly rude. She hoped that whoever would answer her howl was friendly. She didn't expect such a quick response and was startled as she was approached by a male who claimed to be an Alpha. 'An Alpha. What luck!' Scrambling to stand up, she took a few steps back, taking in his image. True to his title, his posture demanded respect and authority. Breathing in, she decided that making a good first impression was the first step in her quest. Folding back her ears and curling her tail as a sign of submission, she lowered her head in a bow. Voice confident and firm, she announced herself "Salutations, Sir Alpha. My name is Sieglinde and I come from a place far east, seeking a new bearing. Lifting her gaze warily, she paused for a few seconds before continuing in a softer and gentler tone, "...Will you heed my request?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 21:33

Quick to submit to his holiness, Desmond stared down to her. He held back the smile, though he wanted to do it so badly. The Alpha looked to the guest before him. She seemed rather polite, that she knew what she was doing. This was good. He needed more wolves that understood direction and respect. It was a key factor in a pack making it through the hard times. "Well, Sieglinde, you may rise and stand as you normally would. Yes, I am sure I can be of some assistance to you. But I must ask you first, what skills do you possess? If I were to award you a rank within my pack, what would you offer as aid to everyone else? You see, my pack is fairly new to these lands, not the largest in the area... yet... but we are growing and expanding. We have wolves from all walks of life, even a blind one. Are you able to handle such diversity in your home?" It was true their pack was bizarre among the others. There were all kinds of strange wolves in these parts, but only special wolves would be able to handle such a thing as this. He hoped she did not wish to be a Caretaker or a Healer, they had quite a few of those already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 02:44

Lifting her head to gaze at the male, joy rushed through her as the Alpha accepted her request. His quick reply increased her keenness and she was thrilled that she had made a successful first impression. Tail swaying slightly in excitement, her eyes brightened as he asked of her skills and she smiled warmly at the thought that she was being considered. Eager to showcase her worthiness, she pondered for a few seconds, ordering how she would explain her abilities. Taking a deep breath, she sprung into her explanation, her tone modest but ambitious, "I would consider myself to be proficient at hunting. It was the rank I had wanted before I....before I left." Her voice faded slightly as she thought back to a couple of months ago when she had had the final argument with her brother, her expression sombre. But she recovered quickly, a small quirk of her lips returning the bright aura around her as she continued, "I'm quite quick on my paws and I do think that I have an adequate amount of common sense, so I do hope to be of use to your pack and use my skills for its benefit." Finishing off slowly, she let out an incredibly soft but nervous chuckle, her smile now sheepish as the silence rang, waiting expectantly for the Alpha's reply.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 13:27

"Well then, a hunter you shall be named. You will be known as Hunter Sieglinde from now on. If any have an issue with such a title, be sure to send them my way. Though, I doubt any will see a problem with that." He gave her a smile, finally. She was accepted now and his whole facade of the big bad Alpha could fall for just a little bit. With a cheerful look, he nodded his head to her and spoke at a normal tone. "You have a couple options... One, you could come back to the pack with me, get acquainted with everyone. Two, you can search the area on your own and find your own way. Or three, you can do neither options and stay right where you are." The last option was obviously a joke, as he could not hold back the smile. He even chuckled just a hair. It was enough to make Desmond relaxed, more than before. He turned his body from her, taking a step forward, as his head turned to look beyond himself and see her. Whatever option she chose, he would be fine with. "One more thing, welcome home. I hope you love it here." He turned his head back around and headed on his way to the pack clearing.

You may change your name to Hunter Sieglinde. Please go to the "Ranks" tab and click the group of "Agavos", then select "Join Group". You do not need to reply to this if you do not want to. Welcome to Agavos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A New Beginning The Start of A New Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1