Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Gulps for air*

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:49

Pacing outside the Alpha's den for a second time in a month probably didn't look to well. Jut last night the male had been thrown on to a emotional roller coaster when Juno, the fae he loved accepted his proposal. Letting his happiness escape him all night this morning he awoke knowing he needed to now ask permission from Azul before anything further happened. Nervous and restless Marrok began to make a rut outside the Alpha's den as he went over and over in his mind what he would say. Wow this was harder than asking the girl.

Finally the male got up enough nerve to stand by the entrance and clear his throat. "Azul? I request council with you if its alright." He asked, his voice shaky and sweat beads already forming on his brow. Gulping in a large mouth ful of saliva the male sat down to wait and attempt to relax. What would he say? Would Azul allow this? What if he said no? Oh he didn't want to think about that. Azul seemed fair and hopefully he could see just how much he loved Juno and how much it would make both of them happy.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 19:09

Azul had become alert to a noise outside his den. He moved towards the entrance. "Come in Delta." When he finished addressing the other, he moved back inside, "follow me for privacy." Once they were inside, he sat down. "This is the second time you have come to my chambers in a short matter of time. Is there a problem Marrok?" He stared at the other, concerned there was an issue within the pack. Why hadn't Steele or Kenai notified him of this first? He kept the suspicion deep within him, not wishing to scare the Delta for coming to him. Patiently he waited for the other to speak.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 19:16

Marrok dipped her sable head to the Alpha as he showed himself and followed him in. Seating himself across from the ivory brute Marrok dropped his gaze and spoke, "Alpha I have come here to speak to you about Delta Juno. I've been spending a lot of time with her and have grown rather fond of her. She has awaken a part of me that had long since died since my first mate perished, except this time the feeling is stronger. I I think I love her." He stammered, his gaze still at the ground. Marrok's amber eyes were half closed at this point, partly out of embarrassment for asking the Alpha this the other part was he feared he would lsoe his confidence if he looked him in the eye.

"Sir she bring me such happiness and I'd do anything if you would allow us to become mates. I've already discussed this with her and she feels the same way as I do. I know I haven't been with you long and haven't the chance to prove myself fully, but I ask you for this chance, this chance to make us both happy."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 19:43

Azul chuckled as he was relieved to hear there were no issues within the pack. "That is good to hear. You had me worried for a moment. I have heard of you and Juno, as well as seeing a bit for myself. I have come to understand what it means to be in love. When I look at Lucy, nothing else in the world matters, not even for a second. She completes the emptiness within my soul and my heart. I know the feelings you have spoken of. And I shall say 'yes'. Yes, Delta Marrok, you and Delta Juno may become mates. We shall have the ceremony and you will know the day I speak of. All the wolves will gather and watch as you two are mated. I am glad you have found a wolf who completes you, a fae who loves you and a companion for life." He nodded his head once and smiled to the brute.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 19:56

Too stunned to speak a slow grin grew on the brutes face. Small tremors sent waves of excitement over the male until he was nearly shaking with joy. Finding his voice suddenly he nearly yelped out as he did when Juno accepted his proposal. "Oh thank you Alpha Azul sir thank you so much. I love her so much and will be a good mate for her, always there and loyal to her. I hope the stars sing your praises for bestowing me this gift, thank you thank you." He rambled, holding back the urge to run up an embrace his Alpha. Doubting he would take that very well Marrok knelt down into a deep bow, still grinning from ear to ear. "Can you not say anything to Juno, I want the ceremony to be a surprise sir." He finally asked, hoping for the best reaction to their being mated.

Never before had the male been this happy. Luna had brought him much happiness, but even her love didn't outshine or even come close to the feelings he felt for Juno. She was his everything and brightened everyday on this earth with her smile. Just thinking about her made him melt, and now that they could be together everything would be perfect. "Can I tell her you will announce your decision soon?" He asked, his tail now full out wagging like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Gulps for air* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulps for air* *Gulps for air* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gulps for air*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos :: Helidos :: Pack Living :: Alpha Den-