Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Empty
PostSubject: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 18:58

Large paws thumped against the cold stone of the Autay's den as the large brute known as Newt paced back and forth murmuring a slew of incoherent words some that he himself couldn't even make out. Why was he all of the sudden nervous about talking to his friend? Yes she did have a higher rank therefor he treated her with as much respect that he could give without over doing it all and making her uncomfortable, something that he didn't want to do. Newt's pacing suddenly stopped as he let a huff escape his chops before gently settling himself down onto his haunches, the pacing was certainly not helping his aching leg. The den was large which meant tons of space that he paced around for who knows how long and the tri-colored male was obviously exhausted, eagerness getting the better of him Newt stood up once again and made his way towards the entrance of the den a nervous yet goofy grin dancing across his maw. He would be lying if he said that he was happy and excited to talk to the Delta alone even though it would probably be like some of there normal talks, it got quiet lonely in the Autay's den at times with no pups to watch over but he didn't let that get him down as he always had friends that he could talk to whenever he did get lonely.

Perhaps when spring came along there could be some pups around for him to watch over while there parents where off doing other things, they would be a delightful bother but he enjoyed watching them do there own little things. The brute knew his job was to all about watching over the pups he also had responsibility over the pregnant mothers that came when it was almost time for there young to be born, he knew that his main priority was to protect these wolves with his life which meant no dilly dally and complete focus. Newt did wish to have young of his own one day maybe in the near future even, though he could not count on it as it would probably take a while for the male to find a special some wolf to love. Perhaps he already found one but would never say it to her face after all they had only met as the winter was winding down and the spring was just blooming to life. It was now summer so they had only known each other for at least three and a half seasons and rushing into things like that would most likely startle her and probably get him ranked down to Omega, so the tri-colored male would just stick with sending little signals towards her for now.

Newt eventually snapped out of his thinking and turned around letting his tail swish behind him as he walked back into the den letting out a small sigh before slowly lowering himself onto the ground and resting his head on his paws. Maybe she wasn't coming? So much for getting his hopes up...he should have known from previous event's never to get his hopes up because sometimes things may not even happen. The lanky brute let a yawn escape his chops before he closed his eyes trying to will himself not to sleep even though he desperately needed it but failed.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 10:31

The large she-wolf loped across the clearing in the peaceful summer twilight. Her tail streamed behind her as she approached the entrance to the Autay's Den. It had been nice to help her new packmates find their own dens. Hopefully the two wolves liked it here. The thought soon faded from her mind, and was replaced by curiosity and worry. Newt had seemed urgent when he had asked to meet her. Is he ok? Does this have to do with my new rank? Perhaps he is worried about another packmate. Breeze tried to calm the swirling thoughts and concerns, but only partially succeeded. She slowed to a walk and stepped in front of the Den's entrance, not wanting to disturb the quiet of the place. Her nose worked to determine if her friend was inside. His scent was fresh, so he would have to be inside. "Newt? I'm here." She called softly. The grey female hesitated for a moment longer before tentatively padding inside.

Den was quite big, obviously meant to accommodate many pups and their mothers. Towards the back, Newt's familiar earthen colored form lay on the ground. The Autay was clearly sleeping. Had he forgotten? Perhaps he had assumed she wouldn't be able to meet him. Breeze cursed herself silently for being so late. Should she wake him up? That would be rude! Still, his urgency had worried her, so she figured it was better to wake him up and ask than leave him and not have the chance to meet for awhile. The fae sat in front of him and nudged him gently with her paw. "Newt! You said you wanted to meet me. Sorry to disturb you...I was showing Altair and Sieglinde the clearing and had to help them find dens. Do you still want to talk now? I mean...I could come back another day if you want. I'm so sorry for being late." She said quietly. The Delta waited, ears flattened to the sides with embarrassment.

Last edited by Delta Breeze on August 4th 2015, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 15:17

The large males eyes flickered open as he felt something nudge him along with a voice that he was quiet familiar with, his vision was still slightly fuzzy and he couldn't quiet see her clearing. The brute blinked a few times in attempt to clear away the fuzziness before letting a yawn escape his chops before maneuvering into a sitting position, managing to pull a small sleepy grin "I'm glad you could make it Miss Breeze, it's completely fine I was just taking a small nap that seemed to last longer than I expected." the British brute was now fully awake and probably won't be able to fall asleep again. Newt was gleaming with joy and nervousness happy that she had came "There's no need to apologize for being late, I understand you were helping Sieglinde and Altair find a den site. How did it go? Did they find a place that would accommodate them?" Newt said. He had not forgotten why he had asked to talk to her, it was for company but also another thing but he did not want to freak the fae out by just blurting things out therefor he stuck with easing it into there conversation.

Crickets chirped outside of the den a long with the swishing noise of the winds blowing the tree's, the only thing breaking through these noises were them and there talking. "Please, make yourself at home." he grinned wanting to make sure that the delta was comfortable before he began to speak to her. The den was roomy there was enough room for the both of them and More wolves if there were any at the time that needed his assistants or were staying at the den, but it was only the two of them.

Long tail swished against the floors of the autay's den soon covering his front paws, not that they needed to be covered. It was just something he did when he was nervous, unsure, or thinking and it normally gave away to others that he was one of the three.

[OOC- This is rubbish and I'm so sorry! I'm posting from my iPad and it tends to autocorrect and have typos, also I was low on muse but wanted to get this out!]
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 22:36

The lanky brute woke, blinking slowly up at her. Breeze smiled warmly and nudged him playfully with her nose. "Yeah right! Nap? You were sleeping more deeply than you would if you were napping!" She teased. Her anxiety faded, leaving a friendly joy feeling instead. Newt was quick to ask about the search for dens. The large female sighed tiredly. "Oh, it went well. The two seem to like it here. The hunter found a nice little den at the bottom of a tree...and Altair found a nice cozy den for himself too. Very nice wolves they are. I'm sure they will do well here in Agavos." She said. A small smile curled the corners of her mouth. "It was a long walk back...is your leg feeling better? I noticed it was bothering you earlier." As the last words left her lips, the dark furred she-wolf Rose and moved to lay next to her friend, giving him enough space that he wouldn't be uncomfortable. Still, she was close to him, and it didn't occur to her that perhaps he might want more space. She had already been close to him at Serenity Falls, back when they had taken shelter during a storm. Her smile widened to one of contentment. "Thank you Newt." Breeze murmured. The quiet sounds of the late evening were a pleasant background music, calming her nerves even further. The Delta gazed at the tri-colored brute, wondering what he was thinking. He seemed a bit...awkward. Her golden gaze sparkled with reassurance and content. Surely he knew that he could be open with her...afterall, he had asked to meet her here. She would listen with open ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 20:13

Newt let a laugh bubble from his maw, it was the first time he had laughed in a while "Okay, so I admit I was technically not napping." he said smiling. Though the smile was replaced with half a frown as she mentioned his leg, the brute had hoped that she wouldn't worry about that though he was still grateful for her concern "I-it's doing well, but I promise I'm okay. It's nothing I can't handle just a little pain." he stuttered when he started mentally cursing at him self for doing so. The lanky brute watched as the dusty grey delta arose to her paws and moved closer to him settling herself down once again, Newt grinned before maneuvering his body back into his previous lying position.

The males breathing hitched as his eyes snapped shut for a moment debating on whether he should come out and tell her, it took the brute a few minutes before his eyes fluttered open once again and he looked over towards his friend. Newt gulped as he could feel a lump in his throat "Miss Breeze, there is something I wish to speak to you about... It's a rather emotional matter."  Newt knew that it was now or never. There was going back he had already addressed that he needed to speak to her, and it would be just plain rude if he called off the whole entire thing. It was time for him to grow a pair and address his feelings to Breeze, even if she would hate him afterwards. He drew in a shaky breath before looking the dusty grey delta in the eyes for the first time noticing a sparkle of reassurance that made him feel a little bit better.

"My Dearest Breeze, I don't wish to startle you and I will understand if you will hate me after I say this. I have been wanting to tell you this ever since the storm within the neutral terrains and Serenity Falls."  Newt paused studying the fae's facial expression to see how she was taking things so far before finally rushing out the three little words that he had been wanting to say since there encounter at the Falls "I love you" the males eyes snapped shut letting a relived sigh escape his maw. He had told himself that he would wait to confess this to her though he could wait no longer as his desires and urges to love the dusty grey once warrior but now delta that had captured his heart and he was sure that he would never find anyone else like her.

The brutes eyes slowly opened again worry, nervousness, relief, and joy evident but it was quiet hard to tell which one he was at the moment, and so the rambling began. "I love you to the moon and back Miss Breeze, I love you more than life itself and I would do anything to keep you safe. You've showed me things that I've never seen before such as how to let loose and have fun and not worry about the world around me, you mean the world to me and I've never felt this way in my whole entire life."  Newt finally cut himself off afraid that he had scared the Delta or made her uncomfortable. Would she run? Would she attack him? Or Would she just lie there watching him? The tri-colored brute had no clue but was quiet eager and scared to see her reaction.

[Permission Granted To Delta Breeze to inflict injuries onto Newt if she would like to do so, but these injuries must be able to heal later on IC]
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 22:41

There it was, the nervousness. It slowly crept into the Autay's voice, sparking in his amber eyes. He tried to stifle it, but didn't succeed. The grey female waited patiently, knowing that he would speak what was on his mind when he felt ready. The fae watched as Newt closed his eyes for a good few moments before looking back at her. Breeze nodded. "Go ahead and tell me then." She said in a soft and encouraging voice. In truth, not many wolves saw this gentle and open side of her. No, but there was something about this earthen pelted brute...she couldn't quite figure out what it was. It made her more affectionate than normal, but not in the silly sort of way. No, this something else. This wolf was the closest friend she had, not just in Agavos. Newt was the closest friend she ever had. Sure, she had plenty of friends in her birth pack. She trained with them, are with them, sang with them...but they always just thought of her as a packmate, a spar partner, or friend to hint with. Never truly a close friend. Back then, she had her mentor as the wolf she was closest too. That wasn't quite the same though, for it was more formal bond. His words brought a small flicked of alarm into her golden gaze at the mention of possibly hating him. "What?! Hate you? I highly doubt I ever could." She murmured. She met his gaze steadily and patiently, her expression earnest while she waited. The memory of the three rain-soaked wolves huddled together in the cave for warmth flashed through her mind. She had felt safe, nestled next to her packmates.

His three words snapped her out of her memories. She blinked, surprised. This gentle Autay loved her? She gazed at him with wide golden eyes, shocked into temporary silence. It couldn't be true...she was a dangerous thing, made for fighting and harsh training. Sure, she supposed she wasn't mean and she was more carefree than the others, but that paled in comparison to Newt's friendly, polite, gentle nature. I'm so wild compared to him...how could he ever love me?! The fae thought. Moments from the  social gathering in the Training pasture replayed in her mind. The brute's nervousness, the way he kept looking at her. "Oh Newt..." She whispered. The large she-wolf blushed deeply beneath her grey pelt, thankful that her fur and the twilight hid it. Oh my gosh, he loves me. She thought with astonishment. She thought of all the time they had spent together, all of the fun and good laughs...and how wonderfully kind the brute was. She closed her eyes at her realization as he continued to tell her, opening them as he fell silent. Breeze felt true affection for this wolf. The fae shunned herself for not recognizing the feelings before. A small smile danced upon her lips as she looked at the nervous male in silence. Tentatively, she leaned against him, pressing her black nose under his chin. "It's ok...I love you too." She whispered softly. The dark pelted she-wolf didn't move, but simply lay there, finally able to make sense of her own thoughts. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere if you don't want me to."

Last edited by Delta Breeze on August 11th 2015, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 16:46

Panic flashed in the brute's eyes as his friend let out the two words Oh Newt.... 'You bloody idiot, now you've ruined everything.' the male thought as he watched what the dusty grey fae was going to do next. His prediction was that she was going to run away, run as far from him as possible and wouldn't want to see him ever again but her next action confused and surprised him. Happiness, relief, and all sorts of other emotions that the brute was feeling right now, he couldn't seem to describe them all. She loved him too, there was still a small bit of panic and worry hidden deep down within the brute but most of it had been replaced with confidence, joy, and well love.

Newt let out a tiny sigh of relief as Breeze leaned against his body and pressed her cold, wet, black nose underneath his chin whispering the word that had made him think that this was all some silly dream. Though it was not, and it didn't take long for the tri-colored male to realize that this was indeed happening. Newt made another movement shifting a bit so he was closer to his friend that he love oh so much, amber eyes now sparkling with happiness a small twinkle very evident within them too.

"Okay" it came out as a frail little whisper and he wasn't sure if she had heard him or not, maybe now was the time to ask her though it was quiet a big question and maybe she wasn't ready for such commitment yet. She was the one though, he was sure of it out of all the fae's he met back at his birth pack, on his long journey, and in this pack she had captured his heart. Though what about Desmond? How would he feel about an Autay and his Delta being together. The amber eyed brute was worried about there alpha and how he would react to all of this, he didn't want to get Breeze into any sort of situation that got her de-ranked. 

If he got de-ranked because of it then so be it, all that mattered to him right now was keeping Breeze safe which meant many of things to the male, "Breeze, I love you with all of my heart and I know this is so sudden and may come to a shock to you and I understand if you are not ready for such commitment and I will respect you decision. But my love I would like to be your mate, I'm sure we will do amazing things and I promise to give you everything that you could ever want and wish for in your life. You mean so much to me and I would never want to put you in danger or in the hands of those who would harm you ever, you may just be a wolf to those who you meet but to me you are so much more...I love you more than you could ever imagine and I would die just to keep you safe." the lanky Autay stopped speaking to catch his breath and wait to see what the Delta's reply and reaction was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 14:03

Breeze closed her eyes and stayed quiet while Newt relaxed. She could feel most of the tension leave his body. A soft sigh escaped the brute's maw and he moved even closer. She could tell that he was very relieved, even without seeing his face. He really thought I was going to hate him...or leave! The fae realized. The lanky male spoke one word, so softly that she almost didn't hear it. He said it so delicately, as if he was shocked and unsure of how to respond. The Delta nuzzled his shoulder affectionately. She inhaled in his scent for a moment, while she enjoyed the warmth of his body and fur pressed against her side. The dark grey she-wolf pulled back to look at Newt as he spoke. His words did not truly shock her, but she flattened her ears uncomfortably. This was not a good time, considering all of her duties and training she needed to do. She gave him an apologetic look, not wanting to give him the wrong idea. The thought of being with Newt made warmed her heart.

"I would love to, truly I would. Now isn't the best time for that though, Newt. I have so many responsibilities as a Delta, including training our packmates." She explained. The large female gazed fondly into his amber eyes. "I promise that I will...once the pack is more organized. You don't need to give me anything, because I'm happy just being with you. Your presence and your love are more than enough." She murmured. A content smile curled the corners of her mouth as she looked at the tri-colored wolf. Breeze gave his muzzle a loving lick and laughed softly. "Oh, and you don't have to protect me. I may not be invincible, but you can be damn sure that I'm not some helpless little fae. Just remember that. I appreciate the thought though." She said. The dusk pelted she-wolf smiled warmly and silently hoped he wasn't hurt by the delay. Desmond would probably be unhappy and angry if she didn't focus on helping her pack first, especially when he had ordered her to train her packmates. Still, the Delta had promised she would be his, and she intended to keep that promise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 17:56

The lanky brute returned the loving nuzzle before pulling back and studying the dusty grey Delta's facial expressions and body moves, he watch as her ears folded back onto her skull he had made her uncomfortable and he knew it. Newt felt guilty for making Breeze uncomfortable and began to regret asking such a big question, he began to think of all the other ways this could have gone down but was soon dragged from his train of thought as she began to speak. Newt listened with all ears and once he was finished he nodded slightly as a gentle smile caressed his maw, "I understand love, but when you are ready you may come to me. As I will always be ready, but the only thing that matters to me is that you are ready and sure you want to do this." the tri-colored British male returned the loving lick to Breeze's muzzle after speaking.

A chuckle bubbled from the male's mouth as she started another sentence "I understand, but that does not mean that I will at least try and protect you and help you when you are in times of need." this was a pretty serious answer even though it came out sounding like a joke. She may not have needed his protection bu he was damn sure going to do all that he could to keep her safe but would try not to over do anything, the male shifted a bit nuzzling Breeze before slowly lowering his head down to his paws and letting them rest there. A yawn escaped the chops of the brute before he lifted his head and looked at Breeze "You're welcome to stay for the night if you would like." he grinned sleepily before resting his head back onto his paws blinking back some fogginess trying not to fall asleep until he was sure that they were done here.

Newt failed at keeping himself awake and let his eyelids flutter shut snoring every once in a while, but they came out as very tiny and frequent snores. The snoring didn't last long about two minutes to be exact, the brute had successfully drifted off into a deep sleep or what he had called a nap earlier the small sleepy grin still plastered on his maw.

[OOC: This took so long to get up and I'm sorry! School started back today and it's pretty stressing so my replies might take a little more time than usual!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repeating Days [Private | Delta Breeze]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1