Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Days Go By [Thunder/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 17:33

The Delta trotted through the lands, his paws not making much sounds through the grasses as he moved. The seasons were shifting from spring to summer. Meaning that the days would soon get warmer and longer. He wasn't sure about the hot days, especially for the black soles in the area. He thought that they would be very hot in the direct sunlight most days. He looked over his shoulder to peer at his own russet pelt. He smiled, happy to know that his coloration was unique to it's own. He had never seen anyone with quite a pelt such as his. It was fascinating how different he was from the other Helidos wolves. Most consisted of light treys and whites, but there stood Sitka, with his orange coat and piercing icy blue gaze that could strike fear in the hearts of enemies. He smiled and continued on his way through the neutral lands they called Angel's Wake. He had never been in the area, and wanted to see if the lands were as beautiful as the others claimed. Trotting through the trees, he began to hear the roar of water. Pushing through the last wall of bushes that blocked his path, he came to see over the valley. A beautiful river ran through it, along with the scattering trees and shrubs that were places ever so delicately through the area. Placing himself where he stood, he took in a deep breath. It was true. This was magnificent. He had never encountered such beauty, other than the Guardian to whom he raced with back in the late spring. He chuckled and looked up to see the birds flying through the air. "If only wolves had wings, the world would seem so much smaller from the skies." He whispered, imagining what it would look like to see the world from the blue skies above the tallest of trees. He began to daydream about what it would be like to fly. Soaring over the forests in which he had lived for so long. It was a curious thing to think about, but the Delta didn't dwell on it for long.

He had began to think of Nnyla and her litter who were born recently in the late spring. He had yet to meet any of the pups, and was looking forward to it. He hadn't met any of Quinn or Fenris' pups either. He was hoping that soon, he would gain an apprentice. Although he knew that Delta was a demanding position within the pack, he knew he would be able to handle it. Things were going well for the brute at the moment. He had developed a "liking" towards the Guardian female of the pack and would soon possibly gain an apprentice. Perhaps if he grew closer to the female, a romance would blossom. And even young appearing in the spring. He knew it was unlikely, but it was still pleasant to think about. He was curious to what would come of the two Helidos wolves that had come from the same lands, looking for somewhere to permanently stay for the rest of their lives. Thinking off about this, he zoned out into the day.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 19:40

Thunder let his paws guide him out of the pack lands, not going anywhere in particular. He really did like his pack. The wolves were all nice, unlike...before. The brute sighed and paused once he wandered to the edge of the trees. It was so peaceful here. The only noise was the sounds of other creatures going about their day. Birds sang and flew overhead. To his left, a pair of bluejays flirted from branch to branch. A smile curved at the corners of his mouth as he watched them. What a relief it was to get away from the pack...not because he didn't like his new home, but because it required him to be somewhat social. Thunder hadn't felt comfortable with lots of conversation. That's what happens when you are a loner for so long...I guess. Then again, there was never much reason for idle chitchat anywhere but in Cedar Grove. He thought. The idea of talking with others about random subjects didn't really appeal to the cream and grey male. No, he would rather be hunting. Unless it was Rose or Burn. The brute decided. The Hunter stepped out into the open and gazed around, blue gaze filled with curiosity. His light pelt stood out in in the vast blanket of green which covered the valley. Farther away, the distant music of the river drifted towards him, giving the whole place a peaceful feel. Nearby, a golden russet pelted wolf stood gazing out at the wonderful view. A small smirk danced upon Thunder's lips. It seemed he was going to engage in conversation afterall. The smirk faded to a polite smile as he walked to sit beside the unfamiliar brute. "It's amazing to see such beauty, isn't it?" The Hunter rumbled. His brilliant blue orbs glanced at the stranger for a moment before turning back to the valley below. Interest sparked as the scent of Helidos wafted from the other wolf's fur. This was a packmate...perhaps he knew of Burn or Rose.

Last edited by Hunter Thunder on August 6th 2015, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 21:59

Soon, the male's peace and thinking was interrupted by a voice that came from behind. An older, more pale coated brute came from behind and sat beside him. It was clear that he was one from his own pack , as a member from this rogue-run pack wouldn't be so comfortable with a stranger, nor would an Erenyx wolf. He gave a warm smile to the male before he turned back to look over the valley below. The other male then spoke. Sitka smiled and nodded to the other as he watched the nature ecosystem that was constantly in work below them. "Indeed it is. The world never fails to bring beauty to those who come at the right time to see it." He looked down over tha lands, then to turn back to the brute s=beside him. "I'm Delta Sitka, who might you be? As I already scent the faint traces of Helidos through you, I suppose you're a fellow pack mate, correct?" He looked at the male, wondering who he was and why he was so comfortable to sit directly next to a wolf he hadn't met before. It was a peculiar thing the male had done, but he wasn't about to question the older one's motives. He looked down to his paws, they still felt heavy from his race with the Guardian in the plains. He smiled, thinking of it, but didn't focus on it for long as he knew that he had company at the moment, and could dwell on his thoughts of the day later when he had the time for himself to do so. His pelt soon began to feel the heat from the summer sun that beat down upon them. He never really remembered most summers, as most of them consisted of days laying in the shade of trees and dens to keep cool from the blistering heat. Those days were rough, especially during his time spent as a loner. Wandering the lands, finding places to take shelter from the sun that seemed to swear at the world for whatever reason it had come of. Mother Nature was a gentle being, but could turn the world into a fiery mess if she so wished. He was lucky that so far, she hadn't become angered with the world and wished to unleash her wrath upon them. Very lucky indeed.

Life as he knew it was smooth sailing. They hadn't received many new members, as they were completely out-sizing the numbers of the other two packs in the lands. Nothing serious had happened within the pack for many months now, and all the litters have been born. Sometime in the next spring, those young wolves born this year, would be larger and stronger than they are now. Looking like the young males and females that they would soon become. He thought about seeing his own sons and daughters growing up and learning by the paws of their mentors if they ever came to be. He would always be a proud dad, always. Nothing could ever stop him from loving his future children. He already had lost his siblings when he was younger, by no fault of their parents, but he was determined not to fail his young with the death of one of their siblings. He would do anything to prevent them from having to go through that. He wanted his potential pups to have a better life than he did. He wanted them to be happy, nothing but happy. Although he knew he couldn't protect them from all the problems in the world, he would make sure that they knew that their father was there to make everything okay. Wether they were sad, angry, or just needed someone to cuddle with, he would always open his heart to them. No matter what would happen with them. He would stick by his young, thick and thin.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 10:08

Thunder nodded at the other brute's words. He had surprised himself by sitting next to the golden pelted wolf. Perhaps it was because he felt that it was the polite thing to do, specifically because they were packmates. Still, I could have just avoided him. He wouldn't have noticed...but it's too late now. The brute thought. After a moment, the younger wolf introduced himself as Delta Sitka. The creamy male nodded and smiled, his head kept slightly lower than that of the Delta. "It's an honor to meet you Sitka. I am Hunter Thunder." He said. The older brute glanced at his packmate curiously. He saw no harm in asking about his sister. The high ranks probably knew each other right? Elite Nnlya had mentioned Rose was a high ranking wolf. "Do you happen to know of a wolf named Rose? She is smaller than me with a white pelt and amber eyes." He rumbled. Thunder turned to study the sides of the valley, not wanting the golden male to see the desperate hope in his blue orbs. The land was most beautiful in it's summer cloak of rich greens and browns. The colors were that of flourishing life and growth.

The view was a welcome distraction from his own thoughts. It was becoming increasingly difficult to have patience for finding Rose. They were in the same pack, yet hadn't seen each other at all. Did she even know he was in Helidos? Did she even care? The brute didn't dare to dwell on such questions. His siblings were the only reason he still cared about life. There was nothing more for him to exist for, since all else had been stripped from him. His pups, his mate, his past home. Everything had been taken...except Rose and Burn. What would happen if he lost them too? Deep down, the Thunder new the answer...and it scared him. The cream and grey male didn't let these things enter his thoughts, and continued to simply observe the world around him. The hot rays of the summer sun warmed his back until it became uncomfortable. It was nice to have a light colored pelt during the summer. It kept him a bit cooler than those with dark fur. So far though, even wolves with black pelts had yet to feel truly blistering heat. The Hunter silently hoped it stayed that way, for the last thing they needed was a drought.

((OOC: I'm really sorry if this sucks...I'm low on muse today for Thunder.))
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 11:23

He listened to the cream male, nodding in agreement to his words. A light went off in Sitka's mind a the brute introduced himself. Rose's brother. The one she had told him about in the plains. He had found him. "It's an honor to meet you at last, Hunter Thunder." He smiled as he was revealed to the male's identity. "Yes, yes. I know Rose. I know her well. She's been looking for you. I had a peaceful morning with her in the Grazing Plains. She asked about you from Cedar Grove. I told her I saw you around once in a while but never met you personally. She's going to be so happy that she found you at last." He couldn't believe that this brute who happened to wander upon him was his love interest's lost brother. He was happy to have found him, not for himself, but for the brute and his sister. He smiled at the brute, ecstatic of this fateful meeting. He knew Rose was desperate to find her brother whom she thought she had lost. "you must be very happy to know that you have found your sister here in Helidos. I know I would too, be happy to find my brother." He smiled, telling nothing but the truth. He would be more than excited to see Ezekeial after so long. He wanted to know desperately how his brother was doing. How he faired in his life away from his only sibling after the death of their other brothers and sisters. They had always been close growing up, but they never stuck together as they went through life. With Zeke being accepted into a different pack and Sitka choosing to remain on his own, they were split up and haven't seen one another since that day. It was a difficult day for Sitka, to watch his brother find a home while he continued to venture out into the world as a loner. He wondered if his sibling had come to find a mate, have pups, and whatever else Sitka himself wanted at some point in life. He couldn't help but wonder about him. Where he was. What he'd been through. Perhaps, he was on his way in Helidos' direction as they speak? He dearly hoped so.

Focusing back at the brute before him. He spoke. "Your sister if a lovely wolf. So sweet and kind, and loves to run like it's something she was born to do for the rest of her life. It's magnificent, really. She's a Guardian to Fenris and Quinn now, recently promoted this last spring. She's very good at her job. She would make a wonderful Alphess if something as such so happened." He smiled, telling the male about how his sister had been doing here in a pack to where she had proved herself to be a great leader in ranks. He wondered if she had any other siblings that she had not have mentioned other than this cream brute. He couldn't recall any other mentioning at the moment, if she did say anything about another one. He supposed as he grew closer to the amber-eyed female, he would learn more about her as time went on. He did hope so, as he did truly have an interest in the Guardian. But he would not push his limits. He knew how harshly that could possibly end, and Sitka was not one to force anything that was supposed to come natural to all living beings. Finding one they connected to on an emotional and physical level. If they did not have this connection, then he would leave it be and move on as it is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 10:55

((OOC: Hope you don't mind if I throw Faithy in here :P))

Maybe it was instinct.

The way she reacted, as if an invisible force had begun to pull her away from the pack lands to the Neutral Territories, to retrieve something she had no knowledge of. She quickly caught onto the scent of one of her pack members, and another faint Helidos... yet the Helidos was so strong she couldn't place who it was. She continued on her, almost reluctant, journey until she found herself at a new place. She had never been there before, but it was beyond beautiful. She trotted alongside the river, looking up to see mist and hints of a rainbow arching over the land. She smiled, her amber eyes flashing with happiness. It was so beautiful. A flock of birds passed over head, and she flexed her claws to  mash the soil under her paws. It was blissful, but the feeling came back that she had to keep moving.

So, she began trotting again down the banks of the river as the water roared past in the opposite direction. She weaved between trees, hopped over roots, went around bushes. She enjoyed the nature. Suddenly, out of no where, a drop of water fell square on her snout, and she growled, confused as to where it came from. She stood there, frozen, and waited. Then another drop hit her on her nose once more, and she looked up. She sighed and laughed quietly as she found the source to her confusing enemy: a leaf with water in it, slowly dripping onto her. She moved on, only to find two male wolves smelling both of Helidos. She froze. The ginger pelted one she had no idea who it was, but instantly, she recognized the other sitting beside him. She called out the only word she could think of.

"Brother...?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 10:21

The brute's ears perked with surprise at the Delta's words. An honor? Wait...how does this brute know...He knows Rose! She has been looking for me? How do they know each other? Thoughts swirled through his mind as he turned to look at Sitka. The male claimed to be from Cedar Grove...and he did look vaguely familiar. "Oh yes, yes I was in Cedar Grove for awhile." He said with a nod. A smile danced upon his lips as he listened. So this was one of Rose's friends. Thunder's smile widened a bit. "Yes, it is nice to know my sister calls the same pack her home. In fact, I heard both of my sisters live here in Helidos, although I can't be sure yet. I hope you get to see your brother again. Life can be quite lonely without the ones you care about." The creamy pelted brute rumbled. The Delta described how Rose was doing with plenty of added complements. Pride blossomed within the light colored wolf's chest for his sister. "Good to hear that she is doing well here." He said. Suddenly, a third voice called out...one he clearly recognized. Thunder spun around to face the fae, his blue eyes wide with surprise and hope. The familiar white pelt stood out so clearly from the lush colors of the landscape. "Burn?! Is that you?" He asked incredulously. He stood still as a statue, completely dumbfounded.

(OOC: oh my! This is too perfect. Fantastic timing Faith! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 18:21

Rose walked gently out of the lands of Helidos, she was making her way after Faith. She was bored, and lonely. The last few days of Spring had been filled with nothing but hunting, training. She needed comfort, fun... she needed... Sitka... She thought quietly, an amused smile upon her face. She wagged her tail slightly and continued on her way, she had taken such a fancy to the rustic brute. Her amber eyes glistened with joy, small body rocking back and forth as she let out a burst of speed. She completely forgot she was tracking her sister and simply started following her own paws. She loved running so much that she completely forgot where she was, in mere minutes, she was lost. She sighed as she slowed her pace, mountains towering over her as she made her way around. She knew at last where she was, Angel's Wake. She wagged her tail and squinted her eyes as she spotted three wolves together in the distance. She instantly recognized the rustic fur. She took off running, getting closer by the second. She didn't stop, but instead cried out for joy. "Siiiiiiittttkkkkaaaaaaaaaaa!" She howled out and leaped through the air in an attempt to tackle and knock him over. If she succeeded with her surprise attack, she would lick his muzzle and chuckle playfully. She let out a happy sigh, a playful wag that would brush against the rustic male before finally turning her attention to the other brute, and her sister. Her amber eyes widened, her maw opened and shut, small body shaking with excitement. "Big brother!" She exclaimed, getting to her paws and leaping forward, nuzzling him under the chin. She could hardly contain her joy, exploding at the seams. She started her babble, like a young pup. "Thunder, Thunder! Oh I've missed you! I haven't seen you since you were apart of Cedar Grove! My goodness!" She paused to catch her breath and then continued. "Oh my! You look old!" She chuckled playfully and then quickly turned to her sister and greeted her with a warm embrace before pouncing back and nudging Sitka. "Sitka! You met my brother, do you like him?" She tilted her head, searching for approval from the rustic male. She wagged her tail and looked at the little group they had formed. She was utterly at peace, and at her happiest. She had her brother back, her sister, and now she had something amazing... Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 19:26

The two brutes simply conversing soon became a family reunion as another female came into view. Uttering only one word. He couldn't help but smile as seemingly, another sibling of his dearest had arrived to their get-together. He stayed silent as the two conversed, just only to be knocked over by another wolf screeching his name. He tumbled to the ground, looking up at whoever had hit him. It was none other than his Rose. He couldn't help but laugh and look up at her, lightly solving her off of him. He was surprised by her loving licks to his muzzle before she noticed that they were accompanied by her siblings. "Hello, my dear." He nuzzled Rose, speaking gently before watching the siblings converse and reunite with one another. He couldn't help but grin as he witnessed the reunion between the three. Again, his mind reverted back to his brother. Wishing to see him again. It brought a sense of nostalgia to his heart. He had longed for his brother's companionship for so long, it was hard to bear, but Rose, she made it easier. Her small outburst of joy to seeing him had made his heart flutter in his chest. He slightly blushed under his fur as he realized that her siblings witnessed their own personal reunion. He chuckled as Rose looked up to him, asking if he approved of her older brother. He chuckled and looked to her with a smile. "My dear, he is a fine brute. I enjoyed his company before the either of you two appeared." He gestured  to the other white female to whom Thunder referred to as Burn. But he recognized her from the day he received his promotion. Lead Warrior Faith. A smile etched across his lips as he looked to Rose's sister. "Faith, is a pleasure to see you again." He dipped his head to the Lead Warrior before he looked back to the Guardian who remained near him. He could feel her fur brush against. It sent happy shudders through his body. He blinked and licked her muzzle, giving her a nuzzle to the cheek, then turning his focus back onto the the others. He deeply wanted to keep his attention focused on the smaller female who stood beside him, but he knew they had a task at hand. A family reunion, and a possibly needed explanation to Rose's excitement to see the Delta. He chuckled lightly and watched as he waiting for the cream brute to react to his younger sister arriving to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 12:45

Thunder was still facing His sister when someone else called to the Delta. A small white figure barreled straight into the golden russet male. Royal blue orbs grew even wider as the voice and wolf clicked with his memories. "Rose!" He gasped quietly, jaws parted in awe. No way! This can't seriously be happening...wait what's with her and.....OHHH! The brute realized, his expression switching from wondrous joy to surprise. He glanced away as his Rose made her affections for the reddish gold male quite obvious. Oh that's awkward. Huh, so that's how he knows her. Hmmmm. Well, he seems decent enough. Better keep my reputation of a big brother though. He thought. The male took the opportunity to grin happily at his other sister, only to be greeted suddenly by Rose. Thunder let out deep chuckle at her nuzzle, returning the gesture happily. "I've missed you too! I've been looking for you and Burn ever since I left Cedar Grove." He rumbled. The creamy brute raised a brow, although his lips were still curved upwards. "I am definitely not getting any younger...just remember I'm not a lump of old fur and bones quite yet! I would say you probably feel the same way, although you seem as energetic and youthful as ever." The Hunter replied. The cream and grey wolf had never been good at humor, and suddenly felt slightly awkward in the presence of his Delta.

He paused and glanced at the golden russet male, who answered Rose's question. Thunder nodded to him. "Thank you Delta Sitka. I enjoyed our conversation and I'm glad to have met such a great packmate." He agreed. His ears flicked as the other brute greeted his sister as Faith. His head tilted slightly with confusion for a moment. Why would he call her that? He wondered. Just as the thought popped into his head, Thunder knew the answer. She had changed her name to Faith. Perhaps it had been an unwanted reminder of the past. It seems we all have fresh starts here. The creamy wolf thought. A small smile danced upon his lips as he turned to Faith. "Ah, so you changed your name? I like it." His smile morphed into a joyful grin as he glanced between the two white females. "It's wonderful to see you both, especially in a place as wonderful as this." He rumbled. The Hunter was glad to see his family happy here in Helidos. It seemed they loved it here just as much as he did so far.

((OOC: I am so terribly sorry about how late this is! It was a huge struggle to figure out how happy and how awkward Thunder would feel here...given how Rose acts. My muse was not in existence for awhile, but still, I feel bad for letting you all down and not posting sooner.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Days Go By [Thunder/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days Go By [Thunder/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1