Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 23:22

The dark fae crossed into the Training Pasture with a swift tempo on her paws, having heard the call a while ago. Sieglinde had been browsing through the area around her newly found den, not really having any direction in her small endeavour. The howl had pierced through the air, alerting to all wolves of Agavos. Stopping in her tracks, she had immediately turned tail and began heading back towards the familiar valley where she had begun her journey. The cadence in her long stride sped up just a notch, carrying her easily across the grass. She had travelled quite a while away and it would take a little more than a few minutes to get to the Pasture.

The dip in the earth was the sign that she had arrived to her destination. Hardly slowly, she gingerly made her way through the long grass, still taking her time to appreciate the view while at the same time, trying not to make the same mistake of tripping and tumbling down the hill as she did once before. Back then, it was embarrassing and she was sure the mortification would be intensified, as it would be in front of more than just a couple of wolves. The entire pack. Plus the Alpha.

She saw the number of pelts from a mile away, thrilled to see that there were several already there. She hoped that she wasn't late, as it would be terrible to be tardy at the first meeting of her new life. Gently leaping down from the small ledge that blocked her way, she landed gracefully before making her way towards the gathering. She heard the introductions being made and did her best to remember them all. She recognised Breeze, Altair, Newt and the Alpha, but the rest were all unfamiliar. 'A Lead Hunter, a Beta, a  Deltas, three Warriors, a Hunter, one Apprentice, one Healer,  and two Omegas. Finnick, Fel, Desoto, Striker, Narla, Esmé, Pharika, Orion, Noble, Twelve and Emily.' A small tilt to her lips, she mused, 'My, that's quite a mouthful.'

Approaching the almost-complete pack, she smiled politely before giving a respectful bow of her head, murmuring softly, "Salutations. My name is Sieglinde. A newly-made Hunter, at your service. Agavos is the first pack I've been a part of, and I hope it'll be the only one." Ending her introduction delicately, she sat back, curling her tail around herself. Were there more members of Agavos yet to come? Or had everyone already arrived?
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-colored eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 16:06

The brute would be confined inside of the darkness of the chambers he called his own, the shadows hindering the source of light shining through the dens opening from spreading to keep the males frame hidden and out of sight. It would be thought the Lead Warrior would be taking a rest, his eyes shut and the alert mind set he held put at a halt as it would be left vulnerable by the figment of imagination, however the brute was certainly more than awake. Erabus was always up and lively every day early in the morning but with not much to do until some of the others awoken, he would often lay in the corners of his den until the commotion of the pack would sound to bring him out. Sure, the time spent doing such things were boring but it left him able to take a moment and think. To think about life, his past and anything else that made its way to thought during the duration. Blinking slowly, the brute would perk his ears as the noise of his alpha called, but the call was to the entire pack. Immediately, the large brute made his legs spring his figure up into a stand and giving his bronze coat a quick shake before moving, the Lead Warrior would come out of his den to see the rest of the pack moving. The first thought to come to his mind was the possibility that another pack hunt would take place again, and while the last one hadn't gone so well, Erabus wouldn't complain if that was part of the agenda today. Following the rest toward the Training Pasture, the brute would slowly make his way to a clear section and let his hind legs lower to seat himself on the grass.

Attentive to what the leader spoke, it was a bit surprising the other male would even ask of such a thing. Usually pack Alpha's didn't care about the wolves of their pack, only noticing the ones who stood out or made themselves known. It was a nice change to see a ruler do something like this and Erabus was sorta glad Desmond was not like a normal alpha and did things differently. Bi-colored eyes landing on each wolf as they showed up and voiced out their names, the Lead Warrior made sure to collect each and every one of them. So far it had been both Deltas, the Beta, the Lead Hunter, an Apprentice, the Autay, the Healer, two hunter, two omega and four warriors. To hear of who was a warrior made Erabus pleased for he would need to speak and get to training with each of them. Of course, it would be obvious either Desoto or Breeze would come to him to discuss such matters as the pair where directed by Desmond to train the pack. The Lead Warrior would just wait until that day. Soon, the greetings would go silent and letting his muzzle open, Erabus would take the opportunity to speak his own rank and name. "I'm Lead Warrior Erabus, nice to meet you all." There was nothing more to say. The large brute wouldn't go into detail like the others with all the pleasures and honors. The Alpha had just said to introduce themselves and by that definition, Erabus had done so. Orbs turning to glance at any more who would arrive, the males attention would always be brought back to Desmond's every so often awaiting him to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 11:39

For reasons beyond the young warriors knowledge Desmond had given her the morning off from training, time Katyusha had decided to use for the backbreaking labor of building herself a new den. Positioning it near the Alpha's so she could be of service at the first hint of need for it. Katyusha had already found a nice rocky hill to use, and moving some of the rocks to create the foundation for the entrance exposed a divot of dirt to begin digging into for the main part of her den. As the morning wore on Katyusha would get the majority of the living area dug, as well as the small ditch for the entrance. After taking a long moment to clean herself up the fae would move into the woods in search of a large enough tree to create the entrance, just like she had been taught by her mother and father so long ago. As she walked through the foliage Katyusha would perk her ears, the sound of her Alpha's howl echoing through the forest causing the little fae to pause. A sinking feeling would rush over the fae, as her heart raced in her chest. No, this wasn't Erenyx. Desmond wasn't Teren. And yet the haunting feeling that something bad was going to happen flooding the young warrior.

Slowly she would drag herself towards the source of the howl, the familiar grass field she had her spar with Desmond at quickly coming into view, as well as the large group of wolves already gathered there. As the fae reached the edge of the woodline she would pause, all of the memories of the horrible things that had happened in Erenyx came rushing back to her mind. Steele's blood splashing her face, her rank being ripped from her, the pups slaughtering each other for Teren's amusement. With a deep breath Katyusha would finally force herself into the clearing, walking towards the pack as they gathered around the Alpha. Once present the fae would carefully listen to Desmond's instructions, a slight sigh of relief leaving her muzzle as she listened to member after member of her pack introduce themselves. As a break in the line of willing volunteers showed itself Katyusha would step forward, dipping her head to the Alpha with a smile before turning her attention to the rest of the pack "I am one of the newer members of the pack. I am Katyusha, a warrior of the pack and Apprentice to Alpha Desmond. I hope I can get to know all of you soon and maybe even make a few friends." she smiled, before letting herself sink back into the crowd. She didn't understand why she felt so uneasy around the rest of the pack. She knew Desmond wasn't like that, she knew Agavos wasn't the horrible place Erenyx was. And yet something in her mind was telling her to watch everything, to be ready to fight, as if she were staring down a bear with nowhere to run.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information
Purchases: XL - 94cm

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 12:58

Outside of the den Azrael had made for himself, he heard the call of a wolf. He had not heard it before, but he knew the call of the Alpha. He lifted his head and inched towards the exit. Silver eyes watched the wolves moving to follow their leader. Azrael was confused. He had never forced his members to follow him somewhere else just to meet and have a meeting or whatever. After watching many follow their leader, Azrael decided he should do the same. He got there just in time to hear some of the wolves introducing themselves. Was this what the Alpha wanted? Such a strange request. The first wolf to speak was a simple Hunter. He didn't understand the "Lead" thing this wolf spoke of, so he shrugged it off. The next was a brute-like fae. Her name was Fel, Beta to the King. Another black wolf spoke, Desoto, a Delta. Then a young Apprentice spoke. So many black wolves here, was this pack all about black? But the weirdest thing, a small, very small wolf spoke. What the hell was it? He had never seen a wolf as such a small thing. He had never seen ears shaped like hers. He had never seen anything like her. Narla was her name, he would remember it. Was she even a wolf at all? This interested him in the highest. Silver orbs watched her as she moved to sit with the pack again. The male saw two more faes, blended coats rose and spoke. Neither of them were rather interesting, but another black-ish fae appeared and she was a Delta as well. Ranks seemed to have been very staked here, though he had heard none with the title of Elite. In his old home, Elites were the right paw to the Alpha. They did not have a Beta. But one of the most hilarious things he heard, came from the lips of a male next. Newt, an Autay. A ale wolf who wanted to devote his time to the care of pups? Ha! Azrael scoffed to himself. After him, a healing wolf. Not too interested in this wolf, he waited for the next to introduce themselves. An Omega, again a black wolf. Another warrior, this one with a number for a name. Were his parents so unintelligent that they couldn't think of a proper name? Just a number? Or were all of their young named after numbers? So foolish. The next fae to speak was an Omega. Was this Alpha proe to keeping Omega's about and allowing them to speak freely? It was strange to hear. But after her, low and behold, another black wolf. Of all of them, Azrael was the only one with silver eyes, so this made him special - among other things as well. Finally the last black wolf, for now, spoke up. She was a Hunter, but again he did not care. Then two blended coat wolves, male and female, spoke up. They introduced themselves and Azrael could barely care. Finally he found the time to introduce himself. Standing up, he moved towards the center of the circle. He bowed his head to the Alpha slightly. But as he spoke, he looked around to the other wolves. "My name is Azrael. I have recently been accepted by Delta Breze. I request to serve you, Alpha, in any way that I can. I am skilled in the arts of fighting since birth. I have held various ranks throughout my first pack, leading up to Alpha. Should you need my assistance with anything, I would be more than glad to help any of you." After he spoke, he moved back to sit at the edge of the pack circle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 13:54

The huntress had been out, scouting the lands that she would now call home. She still had yet to claim a space for herself and it had been a while since her acceptance. Nyda had realized that the pack lands were more vast in comparison to her birth pack and more beautiful to say the least. In her walk to investigate a lovely field, the hunter's auds perked high upon her dome. A strong insistent howl sounded out into the pleasant air. It sounded close so she hurried to answer the beckoning call of one who had high ranking.

Amber eyes roved continuously, never slowing but taking everything in. Her black nose twitched as the scents of many wolves, wolves from her new pack, grew stronger the closer she came to the clearing. She hesitated a moment at the edge of the gathering, her grey ears lifted high in attention. Many wolves congregated around a large male. His position was clear, his stance tall and proud with his tail arched high over his back and his head lifted aloft. He was very familiar to her and his name surfaced in her mind. Alpha Desmond. Her gaze traveled to each individual wolf as he or she introduced themselves. Nyda recognized Newt and Breeze but there were a lot more that she had yet to meet. Next to the alpha was a handsome male much with her coloring but darker. He introduced himself as Finnick, the lead hunter. On the Alpha's other side was a dark fae with cold eyes introducing herself as Beta Fel. She will be someone to watch out for, thought the young huntress. On and on the names went along with their rank. The last brute who introduced himself was a large dark beast with eyes the color of the silvery moon. A few wolves had Nyda watching them closely, trust not so easily coming to her in the face of them all. After the last male spoke, she in turn stepped forward. She masked her emotion, not daring to let anything slip in the face of these new faces. "My name is Nyda, I am new here as well and hope to be of service as the hunter I am titled with." No long speech left her lips as she had noticed not many had done so either. If they wanted to know more about her they would just have to come and seek her out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 15:19

Not long had he been in his new home, Zedd followed his nose. It was an enticing scent that he had followed into this field of bobbing petsls and circling aromas. The scent of possible herbs. What he should have done was head straight to the healer's den, but he couldn't help but follow the pungent scents. Head dipped low, eyes looking for the herbs he planed on using, he heard a strong call coming from the other side of the field. Lifting his head, the old male turned towards the call. Only one would have the confidence to sound like that.

Old bones creaked and groaned as he made his way closer and spotted a gathering of wolves. He sat on the outskirts if the group, both eyes and ears at attention as the first wolf spoke. His name was Desmond. So this was to be the old wolf's leader. The alpha looked fit, healthy even and strong. The next one introduced himself was a hunter named Finnick who seemed to be favoring one of his legs. Possible herbs to help the pain of the leg ran through the old wolf's mind but withou knowing the extent of his predicament Zedd would just have to wait until the meeting was over. Next to introduce herself was a fae, beta Fel. She had a pelt as dark as a starless sky and an attitude to match.  The old male paid attention to the members who voiced themselves and but when Orion voiced his name and rank Zedd became intrigued about the blind healer. He had never met a blind healer before and was curious as to how he performed his treatments. Amber eyes watched as the male stepped back and sat down to let the next wolf introduce themselves.

Not many gave a speech, and most only gave their name and rank. Some seemed more approachable than others and Zedd knew that he would get to know most one way or another in time. Soon enough it was his turn after a light grey pelted fae and he stood up and took a step forward. "Greetings to those who have come to be here from so far away and near. I am new to these lands and have been most grateful to be named a healer as well. I am Healer Zedd and I look forward to meeting you in good stead." He stepped back to his place and sat down, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 01:25

The small white brute was going inside his den to shield himself from the fury rays of the sun coming from it when he heard Alpha's loud call. The Alpha is summoning the pack for a pack meeting he thought perking his ears upward and stopping himself from going any forward inside his den. Sighing and turning around, he padded towards the out to the area he heard the howl from. Alright Reiko, whatever you do, DON'T mess up in front of your pack. You do not want to make a bad impression on them he told himself as he journeyed to the Training Pasture in the hot sun.

When he got there, Reiko saw other wolves in his pack seated around a wolf centered in the middle of them. That must be the Alpha he observably thought, scanning the group of wolves of all different sizes and colors. and there is Delta Breeze he thought happily as he wagged his tail, spotting her sitting by a black fae and the Alpha. 'At least I know one wolf here." he said quietly as he flattened his ears, feeling a bit nervous to meet his pack for the first time.Tucking his tail between his legs and bowing his head he went over and sat at edge of the circle of wolves. He listened patiently and attentively as the Alpha spoke, then listened to the other wolves in the circle taking their turn introducing themselfs Hmm...this is not a bad group of wolves. he thought thoughtfully. When the old- black wolf beside who calls himself "Healer Zedd" finished introducing himself, Reiko knew it was his turn to introduce himself to his pack. Inhaling a breath then exhaling , he lifted his head up a bit and looked over the heads of his packmates "M-m-most of you d-d-don't know me at all, my n-n-name is Omega Rei-Reiko. Recently accepted in pack by Delta Breeze" he said outloud stuttering a little from his nervousness before bowing his head again. Glad that he finished quickly with his introduction as he waited for the next wolf to introduce themselves to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 13:07

Desmond waited for all the wolves to speak. As they each arrived and spoke, he looked to all that opened their mouths. He did not judge any, knowing all he faces in his pack now. He knew a good portion of them, but others he was just seeing. He tried to recall names with faces as Fel had explained to him some time ago. The Alpha gazed over the pack and took a deep breath. Now was time to let them know everything they needed. "Thank you all for introducing yourselves. It's good to put your faces to names. I don't know about the other packs, but I would bet our whole kill pile that we are the most diverse. I mean, we have so many different wolves from all different walks of life. I myself, was born in the natal pack of my father's pack. I grew up with my brothers, learning and training as I grew. I'm not going to give you the whole boring parts of it, but I became the Beta to the pack, and my brother was jealous. He challenged me to a fight and well, I killed him. I left my pack because they hated me for what I had done, even though he challenged me. Years after I was a Rogue. I might have met some of you while I was one. But obviously, that's all changed now. As Alpha of these lands, there are some key things which I find very important. Respect, loyalty, and honor. Rank structure is also very important. Each one of you hold the rank you have for a specific reason. It is important to know your role, the dos and don'ts. If you have questions on this, I would be more than happy to discuss it with you. But know that all ranks are not permanent. If you are feeling like you are missing something, or wish for more to do within the pack, you can challenge any rank whenever you want. There are some rules, however. You must be an entry level rank. This means Warrior, Hunter, Autay, or Healer. Omegas are not allowed to challenge anyone. When you make a challenge against another's rank, it must be in the eyes of the Alpha. You will have five rounds to prove you deserve the rank and for them to defend it. No rank is safe, not mine or even Fel's. The wolf who bested the other, gets the rank. This can be achieved by skill or one of them cannot even get up. Aside from that, I expect you all to help one another when you can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them now."

[Nobody needs to reply to this, but you can if you want to.]
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 20:42

((I apologize for the shitty writing. In my defense, I'm exhausted.))

Fel watched carefully as the members introduced themselves, noting the new faces. It appeared that their deltas had been quite busy. The dark fae rarely stumbled upon a loner nowadays. It was good though. That meant she had more time to focus on other matters, which were equally important but out of the control of their delta pair. When Desmond at last spoke, she listened and looked to him, proud of what he’d become. He spoke the truth, and that was what she believed he needed to do. At the end, there seemed to be no questions. Waiting a respectful moment, Fel glanced around the circle for any confused or questioning glances. They were all fairly neutral, so the brutish female stepped forward.

“Alpha Desmond, I am sure we are all pleased to know about you and your policies now, so that we may better live in Agavos. Are we not?” She glanced around the clearing with an unpleasant but formal smile that showed her deadly canines. “As it so happens to be, I feel that I may have a few misconceptions of where I come from or what I am. My true name is lost, but for the past five years of my existence I have been known as Fel, a name I took upon myself from the word, ‘Felwolf.’ Tainted wolf. I hail from a northern mountainous pack many months of travel away from here, where my father was (assuming he is now dead) the alpha. For those of you who know Erenyx, imagine a pack that is even more ruthless but not chaotic. In fact, I think my father’s pack had the most planned out, albeit in a sadistic manner, construction out of all those I have ever seen. Every decision had a purpose, and the pack’s general development was preplanned years in advance. I was the only child of my litter that survived the first few days of frost, and so I was his only heir. I suppose I was, while in my latter stages of training, a sort of beta there. I was held to a rigorous training schedule – the likes of which even my own apprentices do not know – and forced to, as a test of true mastery, best my mentors in a fight to the death. My father did not mind losing a pawful of wolves to ensure that his successor was exactly like him – that was his way. One error, regardless of whether it was truly my mistake, sent me out of the pack. However, I was only a young fae then. I have learned much since. After many months of travel and bouncing from pack to pack as a mercenary of sorts, I found Helidos. I trained under Elite Kenai, perhaps the most valiant brute I ever knew, to be the Guardian. I have also served in Erenyx, both as Beta and Elite. And though my record for staying with one pack seems to be unreliable, I assure you all I am here to stay, and to serve Desmond and the good of the pack for the rest of my days – however long they last. I hope that you all trust me as your beta to do my duty to the highest capacity, as I do believe I have the experience and dedication to do so.”

Fel paused, taking a long breath while staring around at each wolf. “Now if there are indeed no questions, I have a short announcement. In two weeks’ time, I will call upon you all for a pack training exercise. Until then, focus on your duties, your training if you are receiving any, and your pack mates. Get to know them all. And think about the pack values that Desmond has made clear for you today. Ask yourself if you are upholding the standards of the pack. We are diverse, but we are one unit. Remember this.” Lashing her tail once to the side, she ordered, “You are dismissed.”

Padding up silently to her little creature, Fel added in a low tone while everyone else dispersed, “You are free to participate in the social aspects of the pack. Don’t make me regret accepting you at the border, though.”Her tone neutral, she lifted her head and went back to her alpha, briefly checking on him to see how he felt about the meeting before becoming the second to last wolf to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dispelling Rumors [Agavos Mandatory]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1