Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Empty
PostSubject: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 19:06

Silvia hadnt been to the border of Helidos in a long while. She had been in these lands before but this time it was nerbve racking. Silvia raised her head looking at the darkening border, it was almost dark by the time she had reached Helidos. She wasn't sure if she would even be allowed back in, she had left and returned. It wasn't right what she had done, and she knew Helidos was forgiving but how forgiving was the question. The nerves had made Silvia start to pace and pacing only made her body hurt more. She had been wandering for quite some time trying to figure out if she's could go back to Helidos or not.  She had decided to stop at the border by the time I was getting close to dusk and call out anyway. Maybe she could at least speak to some of her friends in Helidos again even if she wasn't accepted. It cheered her up a bit to think that maybe a few would be kind to her. She stopped pacing and took in a breath.  She let it fill her lungs and leave calmimg her nerves. She opened her mouth and took in another lungfull of air before letting out a howl. It was soft at first but grew into a loud howl letting any wolf know she was there and in need of acceptance. She felt the nerves brin fire to her stomach as she waited for a wolf to come greet her. She hoped It was a wolf she knew and not one that would bite off her head and toss her aside like she was nothing. Silvia had been nothing for a long long time, and the only place she felt she was a real wolf was in Helidos. The memories were lovely, she had missed a lot of wolves in Helidos. The on she had missed the most was Azul. He had been so kind to her, he had actually taken the time to listen to her. She felt a kick of happiness thinking of Azul. She hoped soon that she would see him again along with all of her friends in Helidos. Waiting was the hardest part and she knew it wouldn't take long but she still didn't want to wait. She sighed and looked into Helidos hoping this would be her home again.

(Gah I hope this is long enough)
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 21:59

Walking out from her den, the ebony fae stretched her long legs and shook the speckled debris away from the top hairs of her coat, flicking her tail once towards the air behind her to rid the ones caught there too. A low yawn escaped her before her ears pointed to the sound of an energetic howl. She noted it's location and sniffed the air once to see if it were a game, notifying it to be a foreigner upon her pack's borders awaiting a call in return. Lifting her head, she sang happily aloud and jumped into action once her chin lowered again. She ran quickly, darting passed the rocks and fallen tree-trunks with great ease and experienced skill. In a couple slow breaths, she had already reached her rightful destination and slowed to a reasonable pace before completely coming to a full stop. The Beta looked about and carefully ducked to the side, peeking stealthily through a bush to see a lone wolf on the other side. When she was finished observing the creature, she stepped out and trotted elegantly on up to them, standing at a safe-distance on the side which she belonged to.

"Hello there, miss." She called to her, bright green eyes flashing into his direction. Juno knew who where boundaries lie, and what respect it took to drive her into complete control of a sudden situation. She kept a leveled head, her mind focused on the female ahead of her that had reminded her of someone she may of known, or at least seen. She was afraid she was mistaking this female for another, for there were several white faes, and even brutes, around these lands. However, the Beta couldn't help but to ask to make sure. "I'm afraid I believe I've seen you somewhere before.. may I ask who you are, dear?" She asked politely, turning her ears back and forth to record the sounds around here before officially targeting them onto her words. Her eyes dappled over the ivory pigment which made up her beautiful opposing colored coat, noting the collective-ness, and some impatience, to what she held before the beta female. Juno slightly tilted her head and smiled to the other kindly until she'd speak.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 10:09

Silvia looked around her white head moving from side to side as she felt eyes on her. She hadn't heard any wolf approach so she wasn't sure if she just had a feeling or not. Silvia hoped she had not woken any wolves, it was kind of late. Flicking her ears she waited wondering if a grumpy wolf would show up. It would be my own fault. Maybe I should have waited until morning. she thought to herself her tail flicking back and forth. The white she-wolf would be familiar to some but not all, she didn't want any wolves to be upset at her. She felt her stomach start to become upset with nerves again as she thought about her old friends being upset at her. Maybe she had heard something, to her left she heard the bush move. Silvia frowned so!e fear showing In her light blue gaze. What if it was a wolf? She took in a breath through her nose, not smelling any predators. She did smell another wolf and her tail swished happily. She wondered who it was, her curiostiy almost getting the better of Silvia. She wanted to know but she knew better not to step over the border line. It was a big no and she would get in trouble. Silvia could still feel the eyes on her and just as she thought she saw them the wolf stepped out. Silvia jumped as the female stepped out and gasped slightly . "Oh you gave me a start." she said her heart still pounding in her chest. Silvia stared at the female before her and her blue eyes widened. It couldn't be? Juno? She blinked in surprise unsure if she was seeing things correctly. Did she recognize her? Silvia wasn't sure if she did. Her heart sunk a bit as she heard her say miss. Although Juno seemed to have some recognition. A happy look came to Silvia's features as she sat and decided to answer. "I am Silvia. I was in these lands for some time a while back." she said hoping that the beta would recognize her name. Silvia was a little fearful the beta would not recognize her and perhaps cast her away. Only time would tell, she waited for Juno to speak her nerves a tight bundle in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 19:14

A bit of concern soon flashed through her eyes before it was easily replaced with a small laugh of amuse at the young fae of ivory fur. She hadn't meant to scare her, but Juno couldn't quite deny the fact that she found it a tad humorous to of done that to a border wolf. But with even that, there held a sense of home when the female smiled to the beta female, returning it kindly until further recognized of superiority. "My apologies. Perhaps I should have been a bit louder with my presence." The dark female of vibrant, happy green eyes would jest the other, raising her held slowly high until only a small grin left upon her face. There seemed to be a look of disappointment in the other when she said hello, was that wrong of her? There was a side of her that was extremely curious, but all the while slightly worried for making such an impression. But her luck then returned as the fae then smiled to her and declared her name, instantly hitting a soft spot within her golden heart and centre of thoughts.

"Silvia! Oh, pardon little ole' me, I'm such a scatterbrain now'adays, dear. I can't hold so many names and faces it seems anymore!" All dominance then soon seemed to of washed away to be replaced by a friendly aura, her tail at a neutral sway against her hind legs as her nose lowered to a reasonable height to see towards the other. Unfortunately just after realizing that this fae had disappeared, Juno's brows slowly knitted closer and closer together in concern. Why had she left? The beta female chose not to pry, even if it was her well-being to know if Silvia wished to rejoin, but a side of her thought to of had her reasons. She once knew her own self at one point to want to leave again when she was a young warrior of the pack, but she was thankful that she earned friends to help anchor her in place. It benefited her greatly. "I assume you've made up your mind on if you choose to stay this time around hopefully? I can name a few that would enjoy seeing you again around the pack... including I.." Juno asked with a tender smile, a soft gaze of green to match as she eyed the younger white wolf. There was enough trust to know that Silvia kept her promises and such to the pack's needs, she always respected her surroundings wolves, and she sought no reason to deny her in finally making herself a home here. But was it enough for her?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 08:23

Silvia nodded her white head at the beta female when she apologized. Apologizing to Silvia was a poliet thing and it made her feel warm on the inside. She would have felt much happier just seeing the beta smile which she did. To Silvia it wasn't Juno it was Silvia's own fault for not paying attention well enough.  She watched the black wolf before give an amused grin and it again made Silvia feel like she was at home. She felt her tail wagging for a moment in true happiness but had to show some respect so she held still. "I should have been paying attention more. It was my own fault for being startled." She said her blue eyes bright with many emotions. This was her home, and she truly did miss it. She wasn't sure how Juno would react to her words but she did hope for the best. She felt excited as Juno exclaimed her name. "No need to feel bad it is hard to forget when you have so many white wolves in one place. I would forget to after all." She said, her laugh bright despite the darkness closing in on them. Silvia took note that all dominance had left Juno and she was now standing in a more friendly way. Silvia relaxed a bit more feeling more friendly than she had been for the past few months. She hated being on her own and was glad to return to a home she knew best. Silvia looked over Juno seeing the confusion in her eyes and she had a good feeling it was because of why she left. Silvia had left because she had felt she wasn't a good attribute to the pack, but after leaving she had realized she was. Silvia had felt afraid to comeback in fear of the worst. "Of course I will stay around. It was wrong of me leave the time before. I am happy to call this my home once more!" She said after hearing Juno's words. She was glad that she had not asked about what had happened in her journey or why she had left. Silvia knew it was her job to ask but she may have been going easy on Silvia. "I have missed everyone terribly. I didn't think anyone would want to see me." she said hearing about how some wolves would be happy to see her. Helidos was perfect for her, and she wouldn't leave this time not for a long long time. Only death would depart her this time.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 15:45

Her forgiveness meant almost everything to the Beta female in that moment, granting her the luxury of a divine smile in the presence of both wolves to their own joyous reunion. She was relieved to hear that the fae had made up her mind, having given up to the fact of convincing herself Helidos was her true home, and most hopefully the last, as she so promised to try to keep. "And everyone has missed you as well, Silvia, surely you weren't forgotten in our hearts, my dear. How wondrous of you to choose to stay, it excites me so!" Said the delighted female, her sides slowly wiggling until calming her to a more formal stance, despite the amount of joy that tried fighting against her insides. A content laugh cooed from her lips, her eyes crinkling into that of a tender smile. The sunlight made her coat grow warm, and no matter how much she hated it, she ignored it for the fact her happiness distracted her.

She allowed her tail to wag as it pleased, her ears erect and pointed, slowly rotating in case of danger lurking near so she'd be able to hear in an instant. "Helidos is a home to you and lots more now. I shall grant you the former rank you once held as Hunter, and expect great things from you, dear. Do not let me down!" She giggled, the glow to her emerald eyes shining a lemon-lime color beneath the sun's rays, "I'd love for some company, but I have duties to fulfill." Juno said sadly, her ears slightly flattened back as she gave a soft sigh before turning gazes with the female as she granted her a reassuring smile, "-but, if you're looking for someone worth while, Azul is always looking for a friendly face to keep him talking. The old wolf could always use a friend, especially now since both Marrok and I are busy." As the fae slowly turned around, she gave a playful wink before dashing off. "It was a pleasure seeing you again, dearest Silvia! Howl if you need anything!" And within seconds, the dark she-wolf had disappeared into the shadows and back towards more borders to patrol.

- You know what to do. *winks* Change your name to Hunter Silvia and add yourself beneath the Helidos group under Ranks above. <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Face (Beta Juno - Border Post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1