Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Feast for Myself (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

A Feast for Myself (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Feast for Myself (open) A Feast for Myself (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 15:07

The warrior returned to the pack lands from her training that evening with stiff lands and gravel embedded in her paws. Insight had been given to her from the Delta, yet she still had questions regarding loyalty in the pack. Chiara steered clear of the main pack lands, keeping to herself and going a different direction then before. Soon she found herself in a land riddled with old bones and sand, not someplace very cheery. Having to step carefully around the random skulls on the ground the black fae moved to a bare spot to sit down. Once there she breathed in deep, letting herself relax and her mind to go at ease. Such a novelty solitude was, one could really think out here.

Minutes passed and a breeze picked up, brining with it the scent of a dying animal. Perking up the warrior looked around until in the distance she saw a old bison, limping about. It probably sensed it's time was near and had come to the cemetery of death to end it's days, luckily for it it's pain was near a end. Trotting towards it the black fae hung her head low as she bee lined for the old beast. It's diminished health didn't alert it to the fact that it was being stalked until Chiara was about fifty feet from it. Bellowing out in alarm it swung around and tried to run, only to slip on the bones. Struggling to get up Chiara lunged, latching on to it's back and biting. It cried out in pain and tried half heartily to buck her off, but to no avail. Securing a harder bite the beast fell and Chiara bite at it's throat, spilling blood. Soon crimson littered the floor and the bison stopped it's struggle. Letting out a deep sigh it stopped breathing and Chiara knew it was dead. Now, not letting good food go to waste she sunk into her kill, enjoying the rare treat of bison from her diet that was mainly rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Feast for Myself (open) A Feast for Myself (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 17:21

Drake found himself standing in a large "field" of bones after a nice long run. He looked around at the area around him. Bones were scattered everywhere in front of him, it truly was a different sight. His gaze settled on a dark female in the process of killing an old bison. His guess was that it came to seek death along with all of the other bison in this area. He grinned slightly at the sight of the small female next to the creature. Even at an old age it was big. He walked forward taking a closer look at the wolf now eating. Drake stepped carefully as he moved and figured she probably already could tell he was coming. Once he got close but not to close to alarm her or intrude on her meal he cleared the bones around him and sat down. "That looks like a large meal for a wolf of your size." He spoke with a dull tone as he dipped his head in respect of his pack-mate. "I'm Drake, a hunter of this pack. May I ask who I have run into in this different place?" He hoped the wolf wouldn't be hostile towards him. So he watched her closely just in case. He had to force his mind not wander as he sat with the female. He had never met her before and he was planning on meeting as much of his packmates as possible. Although that was not his main goal at the moment he would continue to work towards this goal. This would only be the fourth wolf that he met in Erenyx, so he probably had a long way to go.

[sorry not that good but I wanted to have a thread with Chiara]
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Feast for Myself (open) A Feast for Myself (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 18:39

Chiara ate until her sides felt distended from the raw meat. She relished in the feeling of decent food in her gut and blood soaking into her pelt. Before her visitor interrupted her she had the strange notion to bathe in the blood, let it drip from her fur in clumps and soak into her skin. Sadly she couldn't do that as now her stance went into alert mode that her kill might be taken. A new male approached, yet cept his distance. He smelled of her pack, but newer so she was on edge. He spoke and his words seemed to be more curious than aggressive, so she relaxed some what.

"I intend to eat my fill ten bring back chuncks to my pack." She said, giving the word an odd tone, like it was a forign word. "Since you are of Erenyx feel free to indulge yourself Drake. As for my name I am Chiara a warrior and the former Beta of this pack. I was demoted a few months back for trying to protect my young from death, horrible isn't it?" She said, her teeth clicking and still dripping. "As for why I am out here, isn't my kill enough answer for you? I should be asking why have you come out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Feast for Myself (open) A Feast for Myself (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Feast for Myself (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1