Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Around [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wandering Around [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2015, 16:20

Wandering around was one of Keoni's traits. His thirst for knowledge was something to be weary of, it was a strength, but also a weakness. One that could often be exploited. That is how the multi colored male found himself walking towards a lake that the packs call Mirrior Lake. He wondered how clear the lake actually was, thus having him come here to fill his thirst of curiosity. His paw pads walked through the forest taking his time and marking trees so he did not find himself lost. His honey optics glanced up at the trees were the sun beat tirelessly down on his back, lighting the forest up in its warm glow. It was a rather quite, but peaceful walk. He occasionally saw a deer or two nibbling on grass or walking towards the smell of water.

The sound of water hitting land reached the brutes rounded ears. Perked up Keoni listened at the calming laps of the water. The pack was right, it is very peaceful and calm environment. Picking up his past he worked into a slow gallop. Paws thumping the hard ground while debri flew up in his wake. A small smile reached his black lips as he suddenly stopped at the forest edge. Slowly Keoni walked forward until paws met pebbles to the cool wet substance of the lake. Sighing Keo let himself relax. Letting the sound of the water and forest life calm him. As much as he enjoyed the pack he was in it felt weird to be around so many wolves at once. It was a little overwhelming, but nothing Keo couldn't manage by himself. Dipping his head Keoni started lapping up water. The cool liquide glided gently down his parched throat.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2015, 20:07

The dusk grey female was relieved that she finally had been able to take a break in this summer heat. It was a bit overwhelming sometimes when she was out patrolling the pack borders. She trotted through the underbrush. The shade beneath the trees was pleasantly cool. Her muscles rippled beneath her smooth pelt as the lands of Agavos faded behind her. A good day for some strengthening exercises or some exploring...hmmmm. Exploring the Neutral Lands sounds like fun. Breeze decided. The rustling of nearby prey filled the forest. They seemed to gravitate towards the area up ahead. Perhaps there is water nearby. She thought. The she-wolf scanned the land in front of her as slowed to a relaxed walk. Soon enough, the fae noticed how trees grew farther apart, eventually sloping down towards the shore of a lake. The Delta female paused at the edge of the trees, her golden amber gaze fixed on the wonderful sight before her. The water was calm, almost immobile. Upon it's surface, the surrounding scenery was reflected upon it's surface. A small smile danced upon her lips as she gazed at serene landscape. It was obvious that this body of water was Mirror Lake. She had heard of it before, but it now it was clear that words weren't quite sufficient to accurately help someone understand what it felt like to look at such scenery. A sudden feeling of freedom rose within her, guiding her paws as she took off, pebbles spraying upwards as she went. Breeze dashed along the stretch of shore, oblivious to the dark pelted brute who had stopped for a drink. Instead she continued on her way, stopping only as the shore receded to the treeline, leaving no open space to run. Panting, the dark furred she-wolf spun around and went back the way she came. Her pace was a leisurely canter, rather than a full speed sprint. Her bright orbs drifted over the lake and locked on the form of the dark brown male as he moved. Aha! Another wolf to meet. I wonder who. she mused. She stopped a few paces away as she paused to lap up the refreshing water. Her head rose again, set with an easy confidence as she glanced at the other wolf. To her surprise, the Delta realized he had the scent of Agavos. Had he been at the pack meetings as of recently? Probably. She turned to face him and flashed a friendly smile. Nice view, isn't it?" She said. The grey female gestured towards the lake with her tail. I have heard of this place, but words don't really do it justice." The fae added. Hopefully she wasn't bothering this wolf too much. Still, now that she could smell the faint scent of Agavos on his pelt, Breeze felt obligated to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 06:12

The sounds of foot falls running behind him made him whip around to see what the problem was. His head was lowered, ears flat on his crainium, and dark lips parted to show his long canines. He swallowed back a snarl just in time as he seen a dark pelted wolf dashing along the shore. Slightly tilting his head upward Keoni smelled the air, scenting the wolf so he could identify her. She smells of Agavos so I think I'm safe... He thought numbly. Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in until now, he slowly began to relax as he watched the larger wolf run like she was free. She seemed as if she was gliding over the rocks as she ran past him. Amusement shines bright in his eyes as he sat down in the cool water and continued to watch her. The water tugged softly on Keoni's fur as it lapped at the pebbles on the shoreline. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining down on him and glistening on the clearest lake the male has ever seen. The occasional splash notified Keoni that Mirror Lake was inhabited and a feasting ground by the many birds he's seen so far around the lake.
The sound of a voice spooked the dark shaded brute out of his thoughts, "err... Yes it is a sight to behold." He stuttered out. Clearing his throat Keoni spoke again, but in a more collected manner, I'm Keoni– I mean Healer Keoni. I just joined the pack so pardon me if I do not know you." He looked at the female but avoided eye contact. His head was lower then the dark fae's, showing his acknowledgment and respect. "If you do not mind me asking, but why are you here? I believe I've seen you in camp at the pack, but I'm not sure" Keoni tiltied his head slightly to the left. Trying to recall if he's ever caught her name or not. Not being able to remember he just sat there patiently studying the canine before him. She was larger than him with a dark grey pelt that ranged with the different shades of grey and black. Her fur grew lighter around her face, neck, and belly. While her back was either black or a really dark grey, he couldn't tell. Her face was adorned with two brown optics, Rick in their coloring. She seemed rather fit and seemed skilled in combat. Although Keoni learned about the ways of a Healer he still practiced his fighting. He may not like violence, but Keo knew it was something that couldn't be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 12:37

The male seemed quite startled by her sudden reappearance. Her smile widened and amusement sparkled in her golden amber gaze. He agreed about the stunning appearance of Mirror Lake, then introduced himself. The fae dipped her head as he told her his name. A light laugh escaped her maw as he inquired about who she was and why she was here. "It's nice to meet you Keoni. I'm Delta Breeze.You can usually find me somewhere within the pack territories, but I decided to have a little adventure today." She said warmly. "I came here to enjoy the warmth of the sun, the beautiful landscape, and a short run. Other wolves told me that Mirror Lake is a nice place to visit, so here I am. It's rather nice to take a bit of time to relax. I don't always have a lot of free time, so I spend it wisely." The dark grey female explained. The sound of distant birdsong followed her words as she turned to look at the large body of water. She noticed the small ripples on the surface that hinted at the life within the lake. After a moment, Breeze turned her attention back to the brown pelted brute. "What brought you here?" She asked. Curiosity bubbled up within her. The wolf clearly had some muscle, and the dusk furred she-wolf wondered what else he had trained for. He obviously hadn't spent his whole life collecting herbs and treating wounds. Well he must know how to hunt, or I would hope he knows. The Delta thought. Maybe he learned healing second to something else. Either way, Breeze hoped to get to know her packmate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 11:38

The healer grinned softly as he listened to her. It must be hard to be higher up. Keo may have came from an Alpha linage, but he hated the idea of ruling. It must have been tough to command over many wolves. Some could even plot your death. It was also the feel of power you get when your an Alpha or Beta, thrilling to be able to do what you want. But then it could be your downfall. Keoni had experience in watching his own father. Letting out a breath Keoni answered her, "it's a bit hard to adjust to pack life. I have been alone for two years so it's hard to adjust to do many wolves in one place. I came out here for a stroll and to clear my head." Keo gave the delta a grin. Getting up from the water the brown brute turned away before looking behind him, "if you're here to walk care to join me?" He tilted his head along the shore. This way they could get to learn about each other. It would also help Keoni acquaint himself with the dark fae. He stood there waiting for her reply.

OOC: Sorry for it being short. I'm a bit busy and this is all I could think to say xD
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 05:14

He stretched lazily in the sunlight, rolling onto his back so that the creamy fur covering his stomach could get some of the delightful heat. He was finished with his duties for the day and had decided to treat himself to the beautiful lake found nestled away in the Neutral territories. Anyone watching may think he was completely relaxed but that was not the truth, Twelve was always alert these days. Too many bad things had happened in his life and he had nearly always not been paying enough attention beforehand. A warm breeze ruffled his fur and pulled some of the water over his creamy paws that now lay on the pebbly shore as he rolled back onto his side. He liked the water's coolness so stretched his paws further forward as it began to pull back to continue getting the cool liquid lapping over his tired and sore paws and relieve the slight stinging from his pads. He had been working himself very hard these past few days, desperate to keep his mind off anything negative which was just too hard to do when you were lying around doing nothing. So he kept himself busy the whole time until he was too exhausted to think of anything before falling into sleep's comforting grasp. Today however, he had been feeling much more positive and had decided to treat himself to a rest. He loved it here but wished it was not in a position that left him having to be alert for wolves from either of the two rivaling packs that also shared these lands. He didn't know which pack he'd hate to come across more, Erenyx were definitely much more dangerous and ruthless, he'd found that out the hard way. His gaze shifted to the ugly scars that remained from his last fight with the Erenyx wolves. But he felt such guilt whenever he caught site of a Helidos wolf, they had taken him in when he'd been on death's doorstep and had looked after him. Then he had left them at the news of a new pack. Shifting uncomfortably, he rolled back onto his stomach and flicked his gaze about the area once again.

A low sigh escaped his maw as he pushed himself to his paws and began to move towards the tree-line in seek of shade, he'd had enough of the sun for now. Once out of direct sunlight and relieved from the burning heat, he leaned back on his haunches and gazed out across the magnificent body of shimmering water. Little birds fluttered right past him as they chirped cheerfully and in the distance he could actually spot a few deer pulling at the lush grasses hungrily. It made his own stomach growl, it had been a while since he'd eaten anything decent but he did not want to upset the current atmosphere so he sat there and ignored the pangs. He was just about to consider going back out to the water's edge and attempt to catch a few fish when a sound made him freeze, talking. His body instantly tensed, ears twitching to catch any sounds and eyes alert and searching. The breeze brought to him the scent of wolf but after a few deep inhales he let himself relax, the scent was clearly Agavos. There was too wolves, a brute and a fae and he recognized the scent of the fae with ease. It was the Warrior, well Delta now, Breeze- he had come across her once and she had been nothing but pleasant. The other he did not recognize.

He began to move in the direction the sound had come from and was ready when they finally came into view as he nodded with satisfaction, he had been right with the scents, good. Smiling warmly, he once again left the cover of the trees and approached the lake shore. Muscles were visible beneath his scarred pelt as he trotted over, amber gaze almost golden in the sunlight. "Breeze, pleasure to see you again. Congratulations on the rank by the way, apologies for not getting the chance to congratulate you personally until now, been...busy." He blinked hesitantly after speaking of being busy because truth be told, on the outside Twelve was a composed and polite wolf with a mischievous streak that made him a bit of a joker but inside he was a little messed up. His muscles still hurt slightly from the exertion he had put them through yesterday. Flicking his ears, he shook it off as he always did and turned to the brute he did not recognize with a respectful dip of his head in greeting. "Hello brute, I do not believe we have ever met. I am Warrior Twelve, pleasure to meet you." He nodded and leaned back on his haunches. "So what brings the two of you's out here on this fine Summer's day?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head to the side slightly. It was about time he interacted a bit more with this pack, in Helidos he had kept to himself and never really connected with the pack- he would not make the same mistake here.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2015, 13:24

The grey female listened attentively as Keoni explained how he was adjusting to life in the pack. Two years was, in her opinion, a long time to live as a loner. Breeze nodded and smiled. "It would be foolish to expect you to adjust so quickly," she said. "I know there are at least a few members who have spent a lot of time living alone." Even their Alpha had been a rogue for awhile. She returned his grin. The brute seemed decent. The dark pelted she-wolf waited as he stood up and looked at her over his shoulder. A enthusiasm lit up her amber gaze and she nodded. "Sounds great to me!" The fae replied cheerfully. She padded calmly along the shore, her tail swishing happily behind her. A content smiled curled the corners of her mouth as she glanced at Keoni. The gentle wind ruffled her fur from behind, almost as if urging her forward. Her steps were light as she ambled at an easy pace just beyond the water's reach. The Delta let her gaze sweep over the land once before returning to her brown pelted packmate. "So, what do you think of Agavos?" She asked. Her eyes nearly sparkled in the sun as her expression became one of curiosity. After a few moments, the noise of rustling bushes up ahead caught her attention. Her golden amber eyes quickly locked onto movement within the lush summer vegetation. The grey female slowed and couldn't detect the scent of their unknown company. The figure emerged from the shade of the forest. Breeze quickly relaxed and grinned as the familiar tri-colored male approached. It was their packmate, Warrior Twelve, the brute she had met at Siren Spring before receiving the rank of Delta. She nodded gratefully at his words. "Why thank you Twelve! It's great to see you as well. Its better to be busy than to be bored." She said. Her grin returned to a friendly smile as the Warrior introduced himself to Keoni. The Delta's tail continue to swish back and forth. "I was just going on a little adventure to see the lake, and I found Keoni here. Now we were just going for a stroll. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [Open] Wandering Around [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1