Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake a Smile [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Fake a Smile [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 16:35

[Been a while since I've posted an Open thread so I decided to go ahead and put one up. Anyone can feel free to join, I'd like Tundra to interact with a few more wolves may it be a negative or positive encounter.]

Paws thudded softly against the leaf covered floor, the blanket pleasantly muffling the sounds of her paws making contact with the earth beneath her and leaving her feeling as if she could sneak up on any opponent without them being aware until it was too late. Of course this worked against her too and she had her ears leaning forward atop her head, straining to catch the sounds of anything that may pose a threat to her. She had been sprinting flat out for a good while now and already her muscles were beginning to strain to keep her at the speed she demanded, sending protesting pains shooting through her legs. Yet still she ran on for another good half hour or so before finally giving into the needs of her physical self and slowing to a gentle stop. Her creamy chest rose and fell as she panted, pink tongue hanging from her jaws. The beautifully colourful canopy above her provided shelter from the misty drizzle that had fallen over the lands although already they were beginning to shed their coat and as if to prove her thought- a leaf the shade of magnificent red floated lazily past her nose to join the others littering the grassy ground. She breathed in deeply through her nose, eyes shut but body tense and alert like a coiled spring. It had been a while since she'd taken on the risky task of covering for Samael, whom she'd admitted her love for and since then the lands had slowly begun to die as the colder seasons made themselves at home. She knew it was natural for this to happen and despite being the beginning of the world's death or sleep (whichever you preferred) Autumn was the most beautiful season in her opinion. But she found it ironic that with all the risks she was taking- the lands begin dying right after. Felt like some sort of bad omen. Of course, more than likely it was just her fretting because who could blame her? One tiny mistake, one little slip up and both her and the one wolf she cared about in this cruel world were dead meat.

Flicking her long tail, the Guardian cast a cautious glance around before moving at a slow stroll through the trees. She'd wanted to get away form the pack, feeling too imprisoned and suffocated in the clearing with everyone else bustling around her getting about their day. Having to pretend she was just like them, loyal to her alpha and also the killer of her alpha's enemy. A bitter laugh escaped her and seemed to almost echo in what felt like empty lands. The only thing that stirred was the brave leaves that still hung onto the branches of the trees as they rustled in the breeze. For some reason that made it seem even lonelier than if she'd just been accompanied by complete silence. A small shiver ran up her spine as a particularly strong gust of wind pulled at her, bringing a much colder bite with it than before. Evidence of the change happening over the lands. She'd found a break in her duties and had been quick to take advantage of it and get the hell out of there. It was hard and sometimes a bit overwhelming to keep up with everything, considering the fact that the male she served made her want to tear off his face everytime she saw him. But all she needed to do was remind herself that it was for Samael's sake and she'd continue on without protesting.

She had no particular goal but to keep walking, walk until she was too exhausted to keep going. Like the running. Her breath was still uneven and her muscles stiff but there was enough strength left there to walk and so she would until she could no more. Her mind was blank, having pushed away the worries and frustrations for this particular moment. She needed emptiness, hollowness so that her mind could repair where it had been damaged and burned by the emotions that had begun leaking in as she lost control of them. Mainly they were based on the frustration felt by how difficult her life had been all her life and now after finally finding love, she could not be seen with him or she'd be dead in seconds. And the fact that everyone thought she'd killed him herself did not help. Gritting her teeth she quickened her pace slightly and battled the thoughts from her mind. She kept on constant alert, part of her almost wanting to come across a hostile wolf from one of their neighboring packs that she could fight with. There was so much pent up anger and energy that needed to be released and what better way would there be than to inflict in on another during a fight? Obviously she would not just go and harm a random wolf to empty herself of anger, that was too low even for her. But it it came to a fight than she'd fight with the anger she needed to rid herself of.

Licking her lips, she lifted her hazel gaze to the magnificently coloured leaves far above. One floated down and landed right on her nose and with a huff, she puffed out a little cloud of air and felt it lift from her face and get tugged away by the breeze. The misty drizzle had still managed to dampen her pelt despite the roof above her keeping her protected from the worst of it and she gave herself a brisk shake. She should be heading back before her absence was noticed. Heaving a heavy sigh, she began to turn and ready herself for the trek home- eyes raking over the trunks that stretched out as far as she could see to make sure no one else lurked amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 10:18

The long legged scout sauntered aimlessly through the neutral territory, her steel grey gaze half focused on the leaf littered ground beneath her. A demure, mist like rain was falling overhead, but the peevish female could have cared less if the freezing water soaked right through her bones. Autumn had finally arrived, it seemed, and with it came the gentle chill of the looming cold season. She welcomed the Fall breeze as it ruffled through her thick fur, the tension hindering her body easily relaxing. The air was quiet save for the placid sound of the wind moving through the semi bare branches of the trees and the muffled rustle of leaves under paw, and she huffed out a short sigh of what seemed to be relief. The bold she-wolf wouldn't dare admit it to anyone, but the prospect of her new rank was somewhat daunting. She was to infiltrate the lands of the neighboring packs to gather intel, and avoid being caught or cornered at all costs.

One would assume an omega such as herself would have jumped at the stark opportunity of attaining a new rank so as to escape the shame and ridicule of existing at the bottom of the social caste, but such petty reasons did not suit her true intention. There was only one thing she cared about achieving, and that, quite simply, was vengeance. She had merely asked for the job to augment her range when searching for her brother, and, of course, she'd have copious more opportunities to hone her combative skills than before. She narrowed her eyes slightly into a baleful glower as her paws crunched over the red-purple hues of the dying lavender, her lip curling up in concealed rage as she reminded herself of the severity of her task. She had to catch Hasoka, at any cost; even if she lost her life as a consequence.

As a scout, that was now an abundantly more viable possibility. It wasn't her enemies who caused her such troubling concern; she doubted any Helidos wimp would have the stomach to kill her, and though she knew little of Agavos, the prospect of entering their lands did not worry her. It was Teren who bothered her most. While she could certainly gamble on what her rivals intended to do with an intruder meandering about their lands, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that the malevolent brute would not hesitate to slaughter her should she fail him. There was always the possibility of banishment, as had happened to that Samael male, but seeing as she was born to what her alpha believed to be "the weaker sex," she highly doubted she would receive the same treatment.

She almost felt like laughing at that, as if mocking the dire circumstances would somehow belittle them, but she had yet to lose her courage. When she remembered her sister, how they had played together in the soft winter snow as pups and huddled together at night for warmth, how Usagi had loved everything and everyone no matter what or who they were and had smiled so happily in the face of despair, how she, her big sister, had promised to protect her and had failed beyond what was forgivable... Everything was worth it. She would walk directly into the flames of Hell if only to make Hasoka suffer as she had. She would endure the consequences of everything she undertook, she would stand against the hostile fangs of her opponents and the deadly wrath of her pathetic Alpha, she would bare every onerous burden of her mistake until it killed her, because that's what you do when you love someone, and she knew she would never be able to face her sister again if she did otherwise.

The sudden sound of laughter pulled her from her thoughts, and she pricked her ears forward slightly to listen, a single eyebrow raised in patent discontent. Great, just wonderful. She thought in sarcastic displeasure, somewhat irritated her solitude had been disrupted. What is it now? Another Helidos flea? Or perhaps one of Agavos's numerous traitors? In spite of her exasperation, she was somewhat curious. If it was a wolf from another pack, her occupation as scout would be considerably less dangerous here than on enemy terrain. She moved down wind before padding quietly towards the source of the noise, her sharp grey gaze narrowed in analytical thought and her body held low to the ground.

It didn't take long for the familiar scent of Erenyx to reach her on the Autumn breeze, and she straightened with a tiny, apathetic huff as the white pelt of what seemed to be one of her pack mates came into view. It was another she-wolf, and she felt like she should have been familiar but she couldn't supply a name for the face. Perhaps she held a higher rank of some sort, or she had caught wind of her through the useless tidbits of gossip she heard when she did happen to linger around the pack. She didn't really care either way; she could live without knowing every damn celebrity in Erenyx. A mocking smirk naturally settled on her expression as the fae listlessly blew a fluttering Autumn leaf off her snout, her demeanor lax and indifferent. "Playing in the leaves. Boy, that's productive." She commented with a lazily sarcastic scoff, her tone more careless than scathing.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 12:44

The voice had little to no effect on the Guardian as she threw her sharp gaze to the source of the sound. So her instincts had not betrayed her, she had been sharing these lands with another. In one fluid movement she'd turned to face this fae although she made no attempt to close the space between the two. One twitch of her nose told her that this was another one of the lost souls that made up Erenyx. Her tail flicked across the leaf covered ground and her gaze narrowed, was it bad to admit that she was slightly disappointed that she'd had to come across someone from her own pack rather than a rival she could get into a little fight with? Hard to tell. Cocking her head to the side, her assessing gaze ran up and down the russet pelted female. Nope, not a fellow high ranking wolf it seemed. She had taken it upon herself to make sure she could recognize her fellow high ranked wolves at least, needed to make it look somewhat convincing that her rank meant something to her although she doubted the alpha would notice, the mere thought of victory over Samael had him blinded. A soft sigh would have escaped her but she caught herself, couldn't forget she had company now. Funny how this wolf was probably just another innocent wolf that got about their daily lives in Erenyx not knowing of what was soon to happen in this pack, how many lives would be torn apart? But how many more would be repaired?

A small smile graced her features, however if one focused properly they would realize that it almost resembled more of a sneer. Eye's glittering with a vicious sweetness that was purposely made easy to tell it was fake and the hint of cruelty hiding behind was peeking out. "I believe your definition of 'playing' might be a little off there dearie. I do not recall doing anything that may suggest I was playing. You should watch your words around me, I could take your life right now and no one would know. Being Teren's Guardian, I believe he'd take my word if I told him you'd turned and I had to deal with you." There we go, cocky high ranked Erenyx wolf attitude; On. Oh and don't forget to show it off, she let her tail hang lazily over her back. See? She could fit right in with these worthless mongrels. A stronger breeze tugged at her fur and the Guardian fell into a stony silence. Maybe she was acting a bit unfair, but she was pissed and had all rights to be, if this wolf didn't want to deal with her then it could just leave- Tundra would definitely not try to stop her going. Finally she simply sighed and leaned back on her haunches, some of her hostility draining- she didn't have the strength to be arguing over pointless shit, she had much more pressing worries to be thinking about. She was considering just walking off now before the fae could get a chance to reply but she stopped herself and let her gaze return to her company as a small frown made itself visible on her features. She found herself wondering how many of these wolves would fight to protect Teren and how many would peacefully allow Samael to take over. She suspected that most of this pack wanted nothing more than to see Teren dead but it was impossible to tell, she knew for a fact that he did have at least a few followers that would do anything to protect him. Why? She had no idea. There wasn't exactly anything to like about the brute, in her opinion he wasn't even a strong leader. He only got the respect he had through fear, and what did that make him? Not a true alpha anyway.

It had also only entered her mind recently after Samael had properly opened up to her about his love, spoke the words aloud for her to hear; if he succeeded in taking over and took her on as a mate (the word still felt weird and foreign even to think) then what would that make her? She looked at the wolf quietly, could she possibly be this wolf's ruler in the far future? She shook her head, funny thoughts. Feeling a bit lost she sat in silence a for a few more moments before muttering "I don't recall ever seeing you around so you'll have to introduce yourself to me. I go by Tundra." She did not offer an apology for the way she'd spoken a few moments ago but the fact that she was now talking in her normal empty tone and offering introductions should be enough.

[Not happy with this post but I'm so exhausted, the rest will be better I promise.]
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 12:51

Yuki openly jeered at the she-wolf's sharp rebuke, her dull grey gaze rolling up towards the cloud covered sky. "Killing a pack mate for no reason whatsoever. That's even more productive." She scoffed, sarcasm dripping from her tongue like venom. She didn't understand why murder seemed to be the universal panacea in Erenyx. Did anyone really believe such an inefficient and exhausting action would fix anything? And yet, the russet colored fae had heard the threat thrown around so often she almost didn't believe it anymore. Make one mistake and I'll kill you... Disrespect me again and I'll kill you... Get in my way again and I'll kill you... She snorted at the absurdity of such notions, her expression wrought with mocking hilarity. If any of those stupid dolts actually followed through with their promises, they'd run out of wolves to push around.

After a moment she noticed her company's disposition shift slightly, however, and she was gradually struck with the impression that the fae hadn't really meant it at all; she had most likely only responded so sharply because Yuki had been so initially rude. Her sneer dissolved into casual apathy at this realization. Granted, she hadn't really intended to be so peevish, she just lacked the tact and motivation to behave with proper etiquette. She hadn't ever needed it before; Usagi had been the only wolf she ever really spoke to. She addressed the remainder of her hostile birth pack with sarcasm and merciless cruelty. She was well versed in the art of talking back, of defending herself through verbal slander. It was her best method of defense, and it was fairly difficult to insult her as a result. Of course, she was consequently bold and stand offish to everyone she met, and her imprudence didn't award her many points for popularity. Not that she cared all that much; she was thoroughly accustomed to being friendless.

She was pulled from her thoughts when the she-wolf, Tundra she'd called herself, inquired of her identity, her demeanor relaxed into indifferent nonchalance. "I'm Yuki, the scout." She replied simply before crunching in to scratch an itch behind her ear with her hind paw, her tone lax and casual now that the threat of enmity had momentarily passed. She stood back up and turned around a few times before finally laying down amongst the crunching leaves, not really caring if the debris became snagged or tangled in her thick pelt. "So you're Teren's guardian, eh? You must be fairly skilled in combat then. Or, is there some sort of cronyism there?"

She assumed the question was innocent enough. She quite honestly detested the entire rank system, but she was a bit curious as to why their chauvinistic bastard of a "leader" had awarded such a high caste to a female. It could prove to useful information.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 13:46

Tundra did not snap or show even the slightest aggression as her company openly jeered at her, spitting out words in a tone that would've gotten her a few nasty injuries had it been any other high ranked wolf she'd spoken to, but Tundra merely smiled however there was a dangerous glint alight in her otherwise empty gaze that made her seem almost scarier than if she was a shouting and snarling mess. "No no silly, believe me it would be for a reason" She murmured, voice like velvet as she watched on- still smiling. She had gone from sitting to standing in one quick, fluid movement and stepped right up to the wolf without even a hint of hesitation. She watched the distaste in the steely grey gaze that faced her as the fae snorted and Tundra chuckled softly- now only a few inches between the two. "I like you, although you probably won't still be alive by the time me liking you could make a difference if you carry on like that, such a shame..." The words she held simply hinted at things but gave nothing away, so frustrating for the listener but oh so enjoyable for the one that held the knowledge. It was true though, Tundra enjoyed the attitude that sparked from the little wolf but could not help but find her an idiot if she thought she could just spit it out without there being consequences. One had to learn to keep their true selves on a tight leash and only show the robotic, empty shell to your fellow packmates. It was the best way to survive in this little hell.

She remained in complete silence, gaze resting on the russet pelted wolf before her, wondering idly what might be going on in its mind. Frustration still spiked up within her at things that had nothing to do with the fae and Tundra didn't completely mean to take anything out on the other but when she was frustrated her words tended to show a slight sarcastic cruelty to them rather than her usual robotic, careless voice. Of course it was nothing like what she could get like, if someone was intentionally trying to piss her off she'd usually just brush them off but if it got too personal or she was already in a really bad mood they could be in for a lot. Tilting her head to the side, she kept the smile in place and spoke again. "I have to say, it is an honor to be talking to you because I have this strange suspicion that you haven't interacted with a lot in our pack, I mean you're still standing here alive." She should really stop, she was throwing out bait again after making it look like she was finished, but she was bored and angry and partially curious to see what sort of wolves Erenyx really had. She didn't socialize with her pack all that much so apart from the wolves that followed the stereotypical evil title that pack had, she wasn't really that sure with what wolves this pack was made up of and maybe it was about time she started finding out.  So let this be a test.

She blinked with further interest as the wolf gave her its rank and a soft chuckle escaped her. So this was the former omega, yes she had managed to catch that particular bit of news about the new rank that had been given to an omega. She would appear completely calm again, cruel sarcastic remarks gone- such a puzzle this white wolf was, especially when she was in a pissy mood. Although it had been proven that she was loyal and could be kind if you got through to her. Sure she was nice to Samael and Malachai wasn't she? She would nod, serious and back to business. "I've heard about you, the Omega that was given the new scout rank. Good luck on that" There was no real emotions in her voice but she did mean it, emotions just didn't come natural to her unless she was putting on some dry or sarcastic act. And then there was the confusing mess of emotions she felt around Sam...Shifting her position slightly and leaning back so there was a comfortable distance between the two again, Tundra would perk her ears as the Scout, Yuki, asked about how she gained her rank. The corners of Tundra's maw twitched upwards and she'd chuckle- already shifting to the fake her that Erenyx got to see, the cocky Guardian that murdered the exiled brute for Teren. Oh their faces would be priceless if they found out the truth.

"I am quite surprised you didn't already know. I suppose you've heard of the brute Samael and how he went against Teren and was exiled for it? And if not then now you do, well I came across him all healed and cocky saying how he would take over and got into a little fight. Let's just say I definitely won and he won't be making any plans anymore" She watched, curious to see the reaction she would be given. It hadn't become a whole loyal to Teren or loyal to Samael thing yet since most thought he was dead, it was more a loyal to Teren or not loyal to Teren thing since a surprising amount of the pack actually hated their leader, then a lot just didn't care, then there was Teren's few supporters. Who was this wolf and what category did she fall into? It was impossible to tell what went on in the mind of the odd Guardian as she sat in silence, chilling breeze tugging at her damp fur and gaze completely empty as it rested on its company almost lazily.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 20:26

Purple. That was all he could see before him. The brightness of the color and the abundance of it was so over-the-top and alarming that it almost disgusted him. He wasn't the little ball of sunshine of kindness and laughter like some wolves could be, and the devil knows he hated those. On the contrary he was dark, either set in an unhappy, neutral, or sinister mood; never that lovey-dovey crap. Wrinkling up his nose he let a snort from his nostrils express his distaste before he continued forward. His large paws flattened the flowers that happened to be in his path, his weight not allowing them to stand tall once more. The elder was in no way careful with the tracks he left behind, this place needs some death anyway, he thought. He made his way around like that, his eyes void of any emotion body gracefully moving with a sense of purpose even though he had none. The male was bored, and he could use something exciting or amusing to spend his time with now that he was no longer a vagabond. He missed the life as a rouge, where he lived in a constant battle for survival as well as the luxury of being able to kill someone without it being against the laws of a pack. There was so much freedom that he could do, but now if he stepped out of line, he knew what his brother would do. And it wouldn't be the amusement that he now desired.

Much to his luck, the brute stumbled upon two faes, not that that was what made him lucky. No they were both from Erenyx, and seemed to be in what seemed like a sassy argument. Smirking he decided to lay low for a while, his frame still as he quietly watched the encounter with an amused look. So the white she-wolf was his brother's guardian, and the other an omega turned scout? Interesting... After a mention of a brute's, whom supposedly the alabaster one had killed, desire to murder his brother and take the throne for himself did he make himself present. Popping in with a sudden deeper voice against their lighter ones, "Teren was plotted against to be killed!? Damn, I missed all the good stuff apparently. And you say you killed him? How disappointing..." He walked forward, his head shaking in slight disapproval as he did so. Flicking his tail he sat down, nodding once in greeting. "I'm Lyonitus, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 22:29

The long legged she-wolf narrowed her eyes slightly in lax exasperation as the fae insisted there was reason behind her threat, her expression weary with a kind of frustrated exhaustion. And what would that reason be? Because I annoyed you? She scoffed inwardly in concealed distaste, her outward expression apathetic and guarded. Not many would have guessed it from her usually bold, careless disposition, but life was... Important, to her. It hadn't been for a long while. When she was younger, she couldn't have cared less if a wolf lived or died; most of the wolves she knew mistreated her, anyways. Why should she concern herself with their meager troubles when they refused to afford her the same decency? Her manner of thinking shifted dramatically when Usagi died, however; she had never lost anyone before then. It had felt like the end of the world to her, her world, and she watched in excruciating agony as the ever tangible memories of her sister alive, smiling and breathing and talking and laughing, slipped away from her grasp. She had never experienced anything as heart wrenchingly painful as that, of knowing she could never go back to that simple, contented life, that that world was gone forever and it was all her fault. She wasn't the best at empathizing- her sister was far more skilled in that respect- but if there was just one thing she could understand, it was the agony of losing someone one loved. How could she ever permit such a hellish pain to plague someone who did not deserve it?

She snickered disdainfully under her breath when the she-wolf claimed to like her- that was certainly something she had never heard before. Her imprudence had the patent tendency to garner resentment and dislike. "I can't really say I give a damn. If my peers are really dull enough to feel compelled to murder me over something as petty as the way I speak, then that's their problem. I'm not going to roll over on my back and shout praises to the gods every time some pissy higher up throws a temper tantrum." Her tone was relatively indifferent in spite of its mocking bite, and her expression was entirely earnest. Though she was fairly accustomed to prevarication, she much preferred honesty when lying wasn't necessary. It came far easier to her, anyways.

She smirked yet again when Tundra deduced that she had not interacted much with the pack, and she responded to the guardian's statement with a careless shrug. "Well, yeah. It's kind of difficult to make friends when you're sitting at the bottom of an imaginary social caste and all of your peers are stupid enough to believe that gives them the right to act superior." she replied, her voice casual and calm, as if there wasn't anything pitiful nor demeaning about the statement. And there wasn't, at least, not in her mind. She hadn't ever believed herself to be worthless during her time as an omega. It was just a social construct, after all; the only power it possessed over her was the power she gave it.

She listened in nonchalant silence as Tundra sarcastically wished her luck on her new rank, and she remained quiet and motionless as the white furred canine relayed her tale regarding how she had achieved her rank. The soft sarcasm etched into her expression gradually dissipated as she listened, the pensive emotionlessness that often accompanied her logical pondering slowly taking her place. "I knew he had been exiled, yes, but I have yet to learn the reason why beyond the generic justification of angering Teren. Just what did he do to deserve banishment, exactly?" She hadn't ever met Samael before his forced hegira, so she couldn't exactly form an opinion on the matter. She had no way of knowing if the consequence was warranted or not, but, considering the fact that it was the ignoble alpha of Erenyx who had given the order, she thought it fairly safe to assume that it was most likely a blatant over reaction. Killing him was even more ridiculous from a pragmatic perspective; how exactly did he plan on conquering all of Erenyx by himself? There wasn't any actual substance behind his claim.

The scout pricked her ears with abrupt surprise at the sudden sound of another voice, this one noticeably belonging to a massive brown pelted male who carried the poignant scent of their pack. She turned her snout back slightly to glance at him out of the corner of her eye before leisurely getting to her paws, her expression mockingly jocular. "So you also enjoy the thought of Teren being usurped? I can't really say I disagree." Her voice was liltingly casual, a harsh, somewhat bitter grin dominating her maw as she spoke. "It would be beyond satisfying to watch that chauvinistic old brute bite the dust. Oh, but I'm supposed to watch what I say, right? I'm not supposed to offend our benevolent alpha in front of his loyal little pet." Her words were laced with a deluge of sarcasm, but that didn't succeed in concealing the sincerity of her words. She raised her chin in bold defiance and stared at Tundra head on as she finished her jab, an indomitable kind of courage searing through her veins.

She glanced back towards the male after a moment, her casually apathetic disposition easily returning. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lyonitus. I'm Yuki."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake a Smile [OPEN] Fake a Smile [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake a Smile [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1