Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damaged

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 14:46

Ariatisse stumbled into the Healer's den, her vision blurred slightly by blood that had dripped into her eyes. She had barely been able to get up and moving at the borders, and she was exhausted again. Not to mention her previous falls had opened up her many wounds, and she was losing blood pretty quickly. Ariatisse collapsed once again a few steps from the entrance, not able to keep up her own weight anymore. She was panting heavily, and she could barely see straight with the blood in her eyes and the dizziness that came back to haunt her every so often. Honestly, Ariatisse was quite surprised she had stayed conscious this long, or even lived for that matter. She was hurt pretty bad, that bear was just too much for her. Her mind once again flashed back to the attack, and Hyptic... She shook her head to clear her mind of the memories. Although she still wondered what had happened to her friends body, wether the bear had taken it or she was just left there to rot. Ariatisse's breath grew shakier at the morbid thought, she had been a brave and great wolf. She diddn't deserve the fate she got.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 10:29

Keoni moved and organized the herbs he just recently collected. He was stocking up on supplies before autumn withered away the plants and winter came. The trees leaves were turning into the many hues of red, orange, fading green, and yellow, creating a beautiful enjoyable day every day. The russet brute smelled of the herbs he was sorting out, it was a comfort to him. The tangy smell of plants clinging to his coat. He was in a rather positive until he smelt the matalic smell of blood. He instantly became alert and looked up from his work, ears perked forward as he looked at the entrance to the healers den. The sound of heavy breathing and paw steps reached his perked up ears. Then he heard a heavy thud. He reacted instantaneously and dashed towards the den entrance. As he exited Keo saw a fae laying on her side breathing rather heavily as blood seeped from her wounds. In a situation like this most wolves would have had panick by now, but Keo kept his head and checked the fae over. "If you can hear me please twitch your tail or ear. Relax and smell this." He got up and jogged back into his den to grab the flower of lavender. Although it was dry and slowly wilting it still held its strong relaxing fragrance. Walking back out the Healer placed the herb in front of the she-wolf.

Keoni's brown eyes looked over the wolf, assessing her wounds. Blood fell into her eyes and it was clear she had some kind of head wound. How deep, he couldn't tell. Other wounds seemed to litter her body, some wounds shallow while others were more deep. The female was losing a lot of blood and if he didn't stop the blood flow she would more than likely die from the blood loss. "This might hurt a bit but I need you to stay calm and breath evenly. I'm going to move you into the Healers den where I can have better access to my medicine to stop the blood flow. By the way my name's Keoni," he didn't know if she was aware of him when he was talking to her, but it made Keoni at ease as he talked to his patience while helping him, letting them know what he was doing and that they weren't alone. Getting on his hunches Keoni attempted to grab her by the scruff to lift her up before sliding his body underneath hers, positioning her on his back before turning around and walking into the den.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 12:21

The grey she-wolf had helped her packmate on the way back, concerned about the amount of blood lost at the border. Moving hadn't helped either, but Breeze was surprised the fae had made it. Her own shoulder was slightly matted from where she had supported the newly appointed Hunter. The Delta paused in the clearing, glancing around to see if there were any healers around. Hopefully they would be inside the Healer's Den. Food. She needs energy! The dark pelted female thought. She turned to tell Ariatisse where the Healer's Den was, but the light earthen colored she-wolf had already started making her way towards it. Breeze nodded to herself, then quickly grabbed two plump hares off the kill pile within the clearing. Grasping them firmly within her jaws, the dusk colored fae loped over to find Ariatisse. The familiar scent of Keoni filled her nose, nearly masked by the tang of blood. She was quite relieved that there was a healer already present in the den. Ariatisse had begun bleeding rather heavily on the way back.

The voice of the Healer could be heard from within the cave, sounding calm and soothing. The Delta edged inside with a furrowed brow and set the hares aside. She scraped her claws along the den's floor and cleared her throat to make her presence known. Keoni," she called softly. "Her wounds are from a bear attack." News about such a predator was always dreaded, especially during autumn. "I just accepted her at the border. Her name is Ariatisse. Also, here is a meal if either of you need it." Breeze said. The dark pelted female stood out of the way, since she didn't want to interfere. She was there to help if need be, but more to make sure the wounded fae was properly settled and taken care of. There were three Healers who called Agavos home, so the newly accepted Hunter was sure to be in good paws. Still, Breeze cared about each of her packmates enough to check up on those who needed medical care. Breeze sat down a few paces from the entrance and glanced around at the neatly organized den, then focused on Keoni. "If I'm in the way, I can leave, or if you need me to fetch something I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 12:47

Ariatisse looked up, the blood slowly dripping away from her eyes. Another wolf stood over her, a Healer she guessed, and started talking but his voice was muffled. All she could hear clearly was her heavy breathing and beating heart. Although she did hear him say to twitch her tail right before her hearing gave out again, and she did so. She relaxed her body again, her energy slowly draining little by little. The supposed Healer held out a flower and one of Ariatisse's large breaths caught it's smell. It was relaxing, and her rapid, nervous, heartbeat began to slow down as she became calmer. Although she still struggled to breathe, she couldn't think of anything that could help that. The male near her said something else, and she could faintly pick up the sound of Breeze's voice as well. Ariatisse closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down more. If her heart kept beating this quickly it may make her wounds bleed more and she would die faster. A body slid itself under her, and in any other situation she would squirm to get off, but in this case it could possibly save her life. So she let it take her. Ariatisse couldn't see what was happening, and she could feel her consciousness slowly slipping away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 14:07

Keoni gently set the wolf onto a bed of different hides from prey. It was comfortable and better than the hard packed earth the den was made out of. Quickly turning around Keoni moved around the herbs and extra skins from animals. He grabbed some dried oak leaves and chewed them throughly before spitting it onto a rabbits skin, he then chewed some burdock and spat it onto the skin with the chewed oak leaves. He wrapped the mixture with some cobwebs, however he was short and almost out of stock. With the amount the wolf was bleeding and how heavily he would have to use animal skins to help stop that blood flow. The brute flicked his tail in irritation at the lack of bindings. However, he had no time to worry as a wolf was currently bleeding out behind him. The earthy male grabbed a golden plant before he started chewing it, spitting it onto another animal hide. He got up and turned toward the dingy fae with the two poulitice beside him. Carefully Keoni dipped his paw into the goldenrod mixture before spreading the substance on the more bigger wounds.

The sound of scrapping nearly caused Keoni to put too much pressure on a wound. A soft snarl escaped his lips as he turned his head towards the intruder. He ceased his snarl when he saw who it was. Instead of his grimace he gave the Delta an apologetic smile and quickly rushed out his apology, "apologize Delta Breeze. I didn't realize it was you, you kinda spooked me so I apologize for my outburst." He formally addressed her by her rank, showing his submission. He didn't wait for her reply as he continued his work, keeping one ear open and angled towards the Delta and the other focusing on the breathing of the injured wolf. So a bear attacked her? What did she do to cause a bear to attack her? The healer thought silently as he spreaded the oak leaves and burdock on all of her wounds. The thought of the cause of these wounds caused Keoni's stomach to clench. He knew bears were moody and more aggressive this time of year with breeding season going on and them fattening up for their hibernation. 

At the sound of Breeze speaking again Keoni looked up from dressing the wolf's wounds with the pelts of animals and the remaining cobwebs, "I need more cobwebs or I won't be able to dress her wounds correctly. It would be very much appreciated if you can find as much as you can, make sure you don't get any spiders. And thank you for the rabbit, she's going to need all the energy she can get." The male spoke in a soothing tone. He addressed her more major wounds, effectively stopping the blood flow, however, he didn't have enough cobwebs to stop the blood flow of her more medium size wounds. "Some water would be a good idea. She's more than likely going to be thirsty. But the cobwebs are more important, I need to stop her blood flow." Keoni said quickly as he got up and grabbed some more animal skins. As he turned around he saw Ariatisse breathing slower. She was slowly loosing consciousness. As much as Keoni wanted her to sleep he couldn't afford that at the moment not when she still had undressed wounds. "Ariatisse I need you to stay awake. You can sleep when I'm done but for now try to stay awake," He brushed his tail over her nose in hopes of tickling her awake. He kept flicking his tail over her nose, ears, and eyes to help keep her awake as he put the animal skins over the still bleeding wounds. He had no cobwebs to secure them so he had to wait for Breeze to gather more.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 13:11

Breeze watched calmly as the Healer carried the injured fae and began chewing up herbs for treatment. One grey ear flicked back as he turned to snarl at her, although her calm and concerned expression didn't change. Keoni had clearly not been expecting her to appear, and he quickly apologized formally. A small reassuring smile curled her lips. "No need to apologize Healer Keoni. I'm sorry to disturb you." She replied quietly. She dipped her head in apology and respect. The female may have been a Delta, but she felt it wasn't her place to act superior here since healing was not her specialty. She wasn't the one saving lives, although she would help if she could. His request for cobwebs and water was simple and Breeze was relieved to be of some use to the Healer. With a quick nod, the grey female moved back out to the clearing. Near the entrance, she found a nice clean stick stripped it's of bark. Perfect to gather cobwebs with! Breeze thought as she grabbed one end in her jaws.

The fae moved toward some tall grass and began to collect webs on the other end of the branch. She carefully checked each cobweb for spiders and their egg sacks. Those that were inhabited were left alone, but most were surprisingly left abandoned. Soon, the end of her stick looked like it had speared a small cloud. Breeze trotted over to a hollow log, delighted to see it had a lot of webs inside. The she-wolf took a moment to examine each before collecting the empty webs. Once she was satisfied with her harvest, the Delta moved back to the Healer's den. Thankfully, it was at the very edge of the clearing, for there was a stream just beyond it. Breeze paused along the bank and gazed around. She knew the best way to bring back water was to soak a large bundle of moss in the stream. After a moment, the grey fae noticed a trio of large rocks along the edge of the brook. Green moss clung stubbornly to the stones like a green carpet.

With a look of triumph in her golden orbs, the wolf climbed cautiously onto the rocks. She crouched down and swung one paw over the side of the rock. She used  blunt claws to tear a large layer of moss from the side of boulders in an upward motion so she wouldn't drop it. After repeating the process once, Breeze took a moment to successfully add it to the load she carried within her jaws. She had to set the stick down, letting the very end of it hang off the rock so that the cobwebs didn't get dirty. After she draped the moss over the branch, she grasped the stick in her jaws where the moss was, therefore successfully carrying both. The female quickly washed the moss in the stream as best she could, her muzzle submerged momentarily as she held the absorbent greenery with her teeth. It hung from her jaws like a mini curtain, drenched with water as she bounded back to the den. "Got et!" The Delta mumbled softly. The dark pelted she-wolf waited patiently for Keoni to notice her. Hopefully it was enough supplies.

[[OOC: Sorry for the wait! Been not feeling too good.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damaged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Damaged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damaged

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Agavos :: Agavos :: Pack Living :: Healer Den-