Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian Angel [Border/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 16:29

The little grey-white female walked through the leaf covered land quickly. The sun of mid-day could be felt on her light colored fur. It wasn't unusual for her to feel such a thing in the months of summer through autumn. Spring wasn't as warm as it sounded, at least it wasn't for the little she-wolf. She had always had springs that were still slightly cold and coated in melting snow and ice. Due to this, the mothers and their young stayed inside the dens longer than some because of the cold that remained outside. She would walk from den to den in her old home, bringing prey to the mothers so they were able to produce milk for the little ones. It had always brightened her day to see the happy little families all around each spring. It made her think of her son quite often, whom she was not able to save. It still saddened her, but knew that if she were able to, she would do whatever it took to keep another litter alive. She wanted to have another litter. To see them grow and thrive within a pack that loved and cared for them, see them transform into magnificent young wolves. It would pride her more than anything to have that. To be able to do what she wan't able to with her first child.

A little breeze swept through the valley as she moved along the leaf covered pathways through the forests. A scent had been brought by her nose from the winds hitting her face. It was a nearby scent that was clear that belonged to a pack. Her heart jumped to her throat with excitement as she quickly moved along to where the smell came from. Reaching the border of the pack lines, she released a howl that was sweet and gentle, almost like a lullaby sung to pups in their first days of life. She sat down, blue-green orbs scanning the area in search for anyone to come to her aid. Impatiently waiting for someone to rescue her, to be her knight in shining armor.

Last edited by Emma on October 15th 2015, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 15:23

The sun shone brightly in the afternoon sky. The rays bouncing off the bright leaves and scattering the light across the forest floor. The air was warm, not as blazing as in the summer, but still enough so that the black wolf felt a bit uncomfortable in the heart of the day. It wasn't so much that would put him in a bad mood, rather one that called him out to it, but he knew he couldn't stand fully in the sunshine for too long; he would overheat and that was not a fun time. For now he padded aimlessly through the trees, his head lowered as he causally walked along. He wasn't in a bad mood today, surprisingly. For the past few weeks he had thought his life over. What Braelyn had said to him that night they met again, a night that remained silent. No matter how many things he wished to say to her but know he could not. It was true he hadn't told his sister of his identity, and it was true that it pained him to not know if she was alright now or not, but he could only take the words of others. Never truly know for himself. He doubted she remembered him anyways, so even if he did find her it wouldn't be that great of a thing. But that was all in the past, and he could learn from his mistakes and make things how he wanted them to be now. Setting a goal to get as high in Agavos as he possibly could, not for the glory or superiority, but rather to test his own physical and mental capabilities. The she-wolf from Erenyx had staked a cord within the Delta, made him find something to live for again. And to that he was grateful, and he only wish he could do something for her in return. Her voice speaking so openly to him in the nights, sharing her feelings and thoughts; even if it was just that he'd be there. Winter, spring, summer, or fall. He might not be equal in age, but he could tell that she wasn't just some female to him. She was more than that, but it was how much more was the question he had to figure out.

A soft, kind howl rang out from the borders. It captured his attention immediately, his head lifting and ears perking as it made it's way to an end. It was definitely a she-wolf, and she wished to have someone reach out to her at the borders. Deciding to alert her of his presence this time, rather than just show up out of the blue as usual, he lifted his muzzle to the sky. From his lips he exhaled a large breath, his howl deep and long, it emitted his ranking of power with it, dominant but not so much that it was improper. It drifted towards and end, coming down to a slow and steady halt. Lowering his head he set out again, setting his gate to be a steady lope as he went forward, tail and head raising as he neared the border. Through the trees as he slowed down, he spotted her light colored pelt. It was white with hints of silver and grey, her eyes a blue-green like the sea as she awaited for his arrival. Holding neutrality in his golden orbs, he approached his eyes scanning her searching for injury before he spoke. "You stand at the borders of Agavos, she-wolf. One of the three packs in this land. You have called for a wolf of authority, and I have answered your howl. My name is Delta Desoto, speak quickly and surely, for I do not like for my time to be wasted." His tone was less snappy then normal, but it wasn't soft. More unfeeling and lacking large interest in her as he stood on his side of the border. She'd be grateful once she heard about or see how he acting about in camp. The Delta knew that for sure, for now though, he remained silent and waited for her to finished before he would speak again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 19:21

A deep howl was sounded through the sky soon after she released her own, then just to see a black figure appear in front of her. His voice was a hint of strictness within them, as he almost demanded what she wanted immediately upon arrival. The silver she-wolf smiled graciously and dipped her head, as her father always told her to do so out of respect for others. "Thank you for coming so quickly, Delta. My name is Emma and I'm in search of a place to call home. I was hoping that I could have Agavos welcome me into their ranks." She nodded, looking at the larger, darker male with a gentle gaze. Her blue-green eyes were bright and friendly, as she made sure not to provoke him, as he didn't seem the most friendly brute. "I can offer my services as a hunter, if so needed. I've had experience in both being a hunter, warrior, and caregiver for young in my past pack. I would be willing to do what is needed to earn my keep here, mister." She made sure she was a safe distance away from him, as she was a little weary of his negativity. A cold breeze swept through the area, making her shiver. Her winter coat had not yet begin to fill in, and it was much to her disadvantage as days slowly started to get colder and colder. Looking up to the sky, she saw leaves fall from the treetops. Swirls of orange, red, and yellow were happily dancing in the cool autumn breeze. It was beautiful, but she sure did not like the gusts of cold air. Looking back at the male, she couldn't help but smile. It had been a long time since she had seen someone of her kind, and was glad to have some company, even if he was a little bitter.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 12:19

At least she knew what he would have wanted to hear. Stating almost immediately what business she had here at the borders, what she wished to be granted. And that think was entry into the pack who could offer her a home. The she-wolf seemed rather submissive to him, not bothering to stand up to his negativity. She just smiled and spoke. Very polite, which was always a good thing, however whether or not she had a backbone was beyond him. The Delta supposed that he would have to find out later. Nodding slowly at her words, he allowed her to continue. She said she wanted to be a hunter, even though she was well rounded. But she was younger, two or three perhaps. And the only fault he saw in that said claim was that if she were to know all these skills, she would not be perfect at any. That didn't mean she was not good at them, no that far from it. After all no one is perfect. The problem was that with her experience she had no time to focus on one thing. But he wouldn't hold that against her. If she wished to be a hunter so be it. He'd allow her entry, but he'd delay his response for a few minutes. Keeping his face blank as he stood there silently. As a cold gust of wind, he let it go by, not reacting to it at all, but she shivered. And soon began to look around her and him, taking in the scenery, smiling as she did so. She sure does smile a lot.. he thought to himself before he cleared his throat. "Alright, Emma. I will allow you entry into our lands, so you can prove what you have said to me is true. But first there is one more thing I must ask of you. If you can do this, then Hunter Emma of Agavos is what you will be known as. Could you, a lone she-wolf, swear loyalty unto me, unto my Alpha, unto my fellow packmates that have both come to these lands and the ones that have left through death? Will you give your will and determination to help it thrive and give your life to defend it? If you cannot, get out of my sight and try the other two packs here." He flicked his tail, still watching her with neutrality, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 21:37

The she-wolf's smiles faded as he spoke to her again, awaiting for his words to finish. She nodded at them, taking them in one at a time to understand exactly what he asked of her in the beginning. She nodded and looked up at him, making sure she still remained submissive in the process. "Yes sir, Desoto. I do pledge my life to the pack of Agavos, it's alpha, yourself, and other members. To protect them at the cost of my life." The little wolf nodded, dipping her head slightly as her father had always taught her to do as a sign of respect and promise to one other. The blue-green slivers of color in her irises were changing shades as the light of the autumn sun hit her eyes, slightly shielding away form the bright to avoid any disruption on her vision. She looked to the male as he remained there in his spot, silent and neutral. She wondered what he was truly like, but knew that she may find that out in due time. He was mysterious and clever all the same, it looked to her. He was silent but surely deadly by the way he spoke his words with no hesitation. She couldn't help but wonder if all of them were like this, she doubted it, but still couldn't help but assume in her position at the time and place she was in. Her mind drifted into the past as she throughout of her family and where they could possibly be in that moment in time. Were they alive? Dead? Somewhere safe and strong again? Trying to find her and being her to their home? She could only guess what could have happened to them. She knew that she would never know what truly happened, but hoped for the best for them, as she knew that no matter what, she loved them with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 17:19

Almost instantly she replied, not taking a moment's hesitation to swear and promise what he had asked of her. Emma had looked up at him, but still she kept a submissive posture. This let him know that she was truthful with her words, but not disrespectful towards the higher rank. Afterwards she dipped her skull in a small nod towards him, securing those words. He stared at her for a few moments longer, watching as the she-wolf moved her head out of the way to avoid the light. She had done all he asked of her, and now it was his turn to return the favors that he had promised. Giving a nod back of his own, he stepped back. The message was clear, You may enter now... Opening his jaws he spoke again, this time with a little less hostility in his tone. "Then welcome home, Hunter Emma." Pivoting he turned his body around, taking two steps before speaking again as he continued forward, his tail gesturing for her to follow if she wished. "I can take you back to our camp where you can get settled and meet some of the pack wolves now, if you'd like. Otherwise you are free to explore the territory and find it on your own, which I'm sure you will. After all it is where the scent is strongest." Turning his head over his shoulder he looked at her while still in motion, keeping his gate at a leisurely walk. The choice she would make didn't matter to him, it was all in her preference.

Welcome to Agavos, Hunter Emma! Please change your name to 'Hunter Emma' and join the Agavos group under the Ranks tab at the top of the page. You do not have to reply to this thread if you do not wish to, but you can if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Guardian Angel [Border/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel [Border/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1