Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information
Purchases: Rogue Wolf; 4th Character Slot

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 11:22

The carnivorous desire began to run dry after the monster had taken his last fix for the evening. With a content stomach, the predator would naturally move on, and the cycle would replay till death came upon him. However, the roguish wolf gathered himself in a sluggish fashion to retain as much energy as the corpse would do for him until he found his nearest shelter. All along the rogue and neutral lands, out of habit, he had collected and made several dens to accommodate himself no matter where he'd be. The closest he could recall from his location was one residing behind the icy walls of a frozen cavern. He thought it over in his head, his eyes of a golden whiskey smolder before giving in to sleeping in the cold territory for the autumn night. Now that winter would settle in a matter of months and the winds had picked up, his fur was building in thickness to keep all body heat close from the chilly airs. Sleeping on ice was of no complaint to him.

He decided to freshen up in the creek not far off the beaten path so that he wouldn't leave a trace behind him as strong as it would've been with the blood still damp on his coat. The red liquid ran in twisting paths as the water carried away from his thick pelt, the strained chest and muzzle of his soon becoming more clear in its natural shades of dark browns and golds. The water was as cold as the air itself around him, but the wickedness behind his pupils didn't dare to show so much as pain for the numbness it created in his feet. Once he was finished, he carried himself thoroughly over to the cavern's mouth and ducked slowly inside. His eyes drew towards the large entrance's arch as it towered over him while he walked deeper into the cave. It held an intimidating structure all in itself, and even for a rogue, he felt a sense of shivers running down his spine, a quickening in his step to a place where he'd find comfort in to reside for the night. It was a winding path, not far from the entrance so that he wouldn't be lost when morning came, and blocked off any sources of wind to keep him cold throughout the dark hours. Mjolnir finally settled in his arranged quarters and huddled close to the walls to then groom the rest of the bloody residue in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 12:50

The leaves had fallen, most of them if not all. The large black wolf was alone once more. Not greeted by the serenading call of his lover, nor the cheeky barks of his old Apprentice. He had met just one other rogue, a pup. She was wild and care-free, a little too much to be living outside of pack life. The male had grown accustomed to staying to himself. He did not want anyone to know where he was, not even Striker. If anything happened to that boy because of him, Samael would never forgive himself. The loner made his way from the abandoned dens area. He could tell a few of them did look lived in, but it was not ideal for all of the rogues to live together. Was that what he was now? A rogue or an exile? Which would be the title he would share with others he found? A rogue could literally be anyone, but an exile meant you were not one to tamper with. He held his head high as he wandered from the safety he called home. He made his way to a new territory he had not seen yet. It was colder here, and not too far from here, he looked before him. He stared out to the large mass before him. The entrance was rather large, and beyond it, it seemed like a never ending black hole of nothingness and ice. But as Samael stared, he saw something quite peculiar. A wolf was emerging from a water source, perhaps a stream or river. It entered the cave mouth and he quirked his head to the side.

What strange wolf would go into a cold place while soaked in water? The exiled wolf stared to him, watching his every move. Was this wolf to be trusted? Samael was unsure, but he did know that in these caves, he could find out more and still be safe from harm. As he drew closer, he sniffed the area. This male was not tied to any pack, probably had never been. He scent was strange, filthy, almost rotting it seemed. It was not something this male was used to. Still, he wanted to know more about this wolf. Perhaps the loneliness was really wearing thin on his mind. He stepped closer and closer until he was in the entrance. He sniffed longer before entering. What path had he taken? Samael stared to the ground and followed the path of dripping water. That would be the way to find the male. He walked carefully, keeping his balance the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 17:41

The dampness to his coat seemed to crystallize over the course of time from when he first entered the large  ice formed wonderland. Tiny icicles lined the follicles of hair against his chest, however he didn't seem to pay too much attention to it, for it didn't bother the roguish fellow from cleaning himself off. He simply shook his muzzle to rid the crystals forming at his chin, the rest of his fur seemingly fine with the surrounding ice walls and drop of temperature. The blood staining his paws made for a small snack until it had finally been cleansed, only now leaving the numbness from the floor, and slight heat from his tongue, to cater to each pad. With winter on the rise, he noticed more traces of 'his kind' in the area, more so than he had in the warmer times. The idea of it all was strange to him, he couldn't quite see the reason behind it, except that there were more inviting themselves inside the lands. Tales speak of youngsters from a rogue female about the area, though Mjölnir failed to find any despite the fact he dreaded the idea of failure to an ideal feast. He simply shook his mind free of such negativity as the sound of paw-steps crept into his field of hearing.

His pupils dilated to the scent of a large, male wolf, shuddering silently as a grin twitched at the corner of his lips. This was far better than he had ever expected, a pack wolf turned rogue perhaps? An exile or a petty loner say it be the least, he thought, remaining still in the darkness of one of the many twisting cave's paths. So many questions, though not enough to make him beg at the paws of another to know their tall tale as to how they ended in such a dangerously wonderful place he called home now. Mjölnir paid close attention the direction the steps, judging by the hesitation on where exactly he was heading. The sounds seemed to bounce off the ceiling and surrounding ice made walls to show how truly large the place was. He hadn't noticed this quite before, but it was crystal clear then to him and caused his curiosity to spur. As he reached to his four paws, the brute drew a challenging smile as he used the echoing to his pleasure. With his mouth close to one of the walls, he spoke in a playful ton, "..Looking for me?.." The same voice rolled off the ice and reciprocated throughout the cavern in three rounds until it deceased. Though just as he had begun to play his own game of sorts, the male stiffened to the illusive feeling of a cold, eerier air around him. He tried blaming it on the ice and the numbness in his paws, but the images still haunted him. Clearing his throat, the images cleared again and he was free to merge forwards without any other obstacles.

Mjölnir stepped forth from the shadows of the single tunnel, meeting eye to eye with the intruder who only sparked his interest even more. The rogue made a noise in awe to the sight of such beautiful eyes - none other than what is, another black wolf to match the rest of which he had run into since stepping foot into the three pack involved nation. "Well aren't you just dashing.." The brown-colored brute said in a delighted, slow tone, shifting closer to become quire close in distance, snouts only inches apart. His ears turned back slightly in interest, eyes of a fake gentle glow, "You know.. it's not polite to intrude on someone else's privacy, Bright Eyes.." The wolf murmured, slowly backing off to circle around the two-tone eyed brute. He did this to a majority, if not all the victims he'd have a run in with. Rogues were not used to the idea of collecting names, for there really held no reason to, but Mjölnir enjoys remembering faces, for a face was never the same despite those that would argue him on it.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 13:38

Wandering into the cavern of ice, Samael was careful on his paws. His large feet had a tendency to slip on ice as it was not common for him to be walking on such surface. He was careful, but not too obvious about his moves. The Exile moved carefully, looking from side to side. It was not long before a voice echoed among the walls. For the first moments it was hard to tell where it came from. The voice could have come from many different areas, and he was all too unsure. Samael spoke not a word, just stopped in his tracks and listened. Soon the wolf presented himself to the other. It was an interesting looking wolf. It was missing one ear, for the most part. His form was a little strange because of the missing ear. It was an interesting look and he supposed it had an even more interesting story to go along with it. Samael spoke not a word still, not until the male came incredibly close to him, far too close for his comfort. But Samael still did not stir. His paws were planted firmly on the ground, not allowing anything to sway or change in him. "Last time I checked this lands do not pertain to any sense of privacy. They are free to be wandered along no matter who you are... Unless you are a pack wolf looking to create a pack of your own. Then I give you this advice. This is not the place for such actions. I suggest you take your little idea up to Erenyx borders themselves and call the Alpha to battle you." Samael stared into the eyes of the male before him. Was he flirting with him? The thought crossed his mind, but he knew it impossible. No male would ever throw such flirts towards Samael. It was obvious he was male, a very large and powerful brute. He would not play such games or allow any wolf to think he preferred those of his own gender. "Have you ever heard of the term 'personal space'? Or do you choose to invade it s closely on purpose? I am not the wolf to pick a fight with."
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 20:45

And such a handsome voice to follow, thought the devilishly insane creature as he stared at the male with enticement and admiration for each little spitting word that fell off the other's pink tongue. Mjölnir was enchanted by the crystallized air that radiated off the brute's mouth, the scent of his last meal still fresh and noticeable to the rogue. He smelled the surrounding air slowly, trying his best to casually get a whiff of what he assumed to be the blood of a plump hair, which now he had guessed was soaking in the wolf's stomach. The scent of blood made him shiver, though that could easily be misplaced as being cold from the cavern - even in he knew the real reason behind it. He enjoyed his tastes in meal, though not quite as much as if he were to be in similar dieting as he. However, the rogue was very pleased to know that the population of food would not run out to the wolf, but only grow according to his knowledge among the surrounding packs. At the mentioning of privacy, the defiled one had to bite the inside of his cheek from bursting into a fit of laughter, only to let a few snickers make it passed his clenched teeth, "Oh, and do you humour me so, Bright Eyes! A pack, you say?" He couldn't believe his own ears at such a thought to be said to a rogue such as he, it made his chest hurt from not being able to breathe. His laughter leaked through in pauses, laying down and rolling too and fro as his voice failed to meet words, "-And in what hellish mind would I do with a pack other than to feed me the richness of their beloved youth?!" said he, kicking his hind legs into the air hysterically before quickly retreating to standing on all fours.

He leaned in close, real close this time, eyes of a fascinating width as they stared into the two-toned depths of the male before him, "Handsome and hilarious! Quite the package, I say!" Almost missing the comment about this so-called pack named Erenyx, it seemed to pass his mind before hinting at the leader of it all. The rogue's smile crinkled in his dark golden whiskey eyes towards the fellow exile, "Tch... never will I understand the idea of a pack. Who would pass up the freedom of being out here?" His voice raised loud, bellowing out among the two and making the cavern shudder at the walls, the echoing of both his voice and some icicles falling radiating the area. His chest puffed out as he breathed in the cold air, exhaling it in cool clouds around his maw slowly. Tucking his one ear against his head, he swept closer and cooed a gentle growl behind his typical perv-y grin, "-but you and I both know you were one of those petty parasites. Do tell me boy-o', how'd you end up here, meeting a crazed ol' wolf like moi?" He said, batting his lashes ever so sinister before slowly settling himself down to sit. Mjölnir began to lap at the leftover blood still stained in the depths of his brown furry maw, noticing how he hadn't completely gotten it out earlier in the frozen creek. Curling his tail at his side, he smiled to the male as he questioned his opinion on what he called 'personal space', "No fighting here, though I do enjoy a playful wrestle sometimes.. The only fighting I ever do is for eating.. at least now-a-days that is.." Wiggling both of his furry brows, he chuckled once before silencing himself, the same old grin still clearly plastered across his face as he stared at the other with pure fascination for his eyes.

"Come're often, Bright Eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1