Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful Now [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beautiful Now [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 21:49

The new hunter of Agavos walked throughout he lands with ease. She felt the need to explore rather than follow the Delta back to the camp. She looked up and around as her blue-green eyes took in the beauty around her. The trees turned into bare branches as purple and violet hue scattered over the ground, making a mosaic of the petals. She began to drag one of her paws along the ground to see the petals tumble under her small paw. A small chuckle escaped from her jaws as she took a few steps forward, just to drag her paw through the purple floors once more. She breathed in and couldn't help but mile. it was a beautiful place. Her body looked like a ghost among the trees, almost like a lost soul. The she-wolf's should wasn't lost, but it was free. Never to be tamed or contained by even the strongest of forces. She was small, but she was a free spirit that refused to let anything get in her way from what she wants, if she really wants it. Her little heart was pounding with excitement as she slowly moved along the way through the bare trees. Petals were occasionally falling from the branches, creating a beautiful scenery in the moment before they settled in the dirt. She began humming, and soon turned into a song.

"White noise in my mind
Won't calm down
You're all I think about
Running on the music
And night highs
But when the light's out
It's me and you now, now

'Cause there's still too long to the morning
Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool, oh
Leave this blue neighbourhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild

'Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh
It drives me wild."

The tune was smooth and melodious throughout the quiet air. Her voice was soft, but clearly audible through the area. She wan't concerned if anyone had heard her, as she embraced her voice to the fullest. It was the one thing she could do without having any problems. The thing she could do perfectly. Her mother and father always encouraged her to use her singing voice more often on special occasion than she did before. It was her favorite pastime and would always be. A sort of relaxant for the little white-gray female. Her paws carries her to a larger tree that had a dip in-between two larger roots. She smiled at the little spot and crawled her way into it. She curled herself up and looked around at the trees and the cloudy sky above her. it was amazing to the little hunter. She was always fascinated wight he concept of the world. How larger it really could be, and not ever knowing how big it really is. She rested her head against a root and quietly enjoyed the view around her until her eyes slowly fluttered into a light sleep, taking her independent mind with her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 15:02

Getting accustomed to the lands Helidos called home, Teeku was eager to explore the lands considered neutral. His curiosity always getting the better of him Teeku wandered from the safety of his pack's territory and out into these lands. His long limbs taking him in no particular direction. His long slender maw parted as he drew in the different scents all around him, the chill of fall biting at his nose. His black pelt with its smattering if course grey guard hairs sticking out against the backdrop of brilliant leaves. But slowly as he traveled the fall foliage seemed to melt away replaced by bare trees. Though the trees were bare the ground they grew from was covered in brilliant colored flower petals. Wrinkling his nose at the overwhelming sweet scents all around him Teeku, freezes in place when an unfamiliar voice met his ears. The voice he could tell was a fae's and she was singing. Cocking his skull Teeku sniffs the air, but all he could smell was the flowers that lay around his paws. Sneezing the brute trots along towards the voice, until it faded away. C'mon stupid ol' nose, he grumbles to himself sniffing the air once more. There that smell was no flower, though sweet it was of a fae. Picking up his pace the young brute followed the new scent, trying to place who it was and from what pack if any. But he was still new to these lands and couldn't quite place the scent. If only Rose was here to help, he thought. Rounding a large naked tree, Teeku pauses puzzled. The scent trail ended here so where was the fae? Glancing about his deep amber eyes blink rapidly when he spots a white-grey fae dozing in the hollow base of the tree. Not wanting to startle the fae, he slowly backed up but as he did so his hind paw stepped on a twig which made a loud snapping noise. Damn it! He thought hackles raising with his surprise at stepping on the twig.  His amber gaze darting to the sleeping she-wolf to see if his clumsy move would awaken her or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 21:17

A snap awoke the little gray female form her light sleep. Open her eyes slowly, her attention was caught by a young male who stood a few feet away. His dark, slender frame was clear with her view form the ground. She smiled and crawled her way out of her little cubby hole. She trotted up to him, sitting herself down a few inches away form him. Although it may seem foolish for her to do such a thing with a stranger, who for all she know could want to kill her, she wanted to present herself in a happy way. Looking at the male, she smiled and spoke. "Don't be afraid. I was only dozing off, not really sleeping, to be quite honest." The hunter smiled and looked around for a moment for anyone else who may have been around, but not finding any indication of someone else around her. Turning back to the male, she began to speak again. "I'm Hunter Emma of Agavos. I was just only accepted a day ago. Who are you, may I ask? You don't smell like Agavos." She tilted her head, wondering where the brute had come from. She had not been familiarized with the other packs in the land quite yet, but knew that she would soon know of them. To what she knew there were three others in the lands. She hadn't heard anything positive or negative from anyone about any of them, but was sure that each of them had their own reputation. Good or bad. Her thoughts were jumbled about how other portrayed Agavos. They were an odd group, by the sound of it. She had not encountered anyone from her pack other than the Delta male, who was quite bitter and excellent at hiding his feelings through his facial expressions. It was simple to see that the Delta was a strong and silent type, which was understandable in such situations. it did not faze her. She knew some had a more difficult past than others, which caused them to have some issues, but that did not stop her from believing that there si good in everyone. She basically lived by that. She did believe good resided in everyone and would always triumph evil. It was just the way the world works. Even if bad things happen in the process, good would always come out on top. She believed it one-hundred and ten percent.

Her attention span was short at the moment, as she almost forgot the darker male was across the way from her. He was slender and thin, his legs almost like twigs. She had never seen someone so naturally thin. It was a bit of a surprise to her at first glance, but realized that he was no different from her. Tilting her head at the male. She wondered what his rank way. Delta? Warrior? Hunter? Healer? So many possibilities, but was not quick to assume he was a certain rank when he may or may not be such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 07:24

Teeku nearly fell over in his attempt to scramble backwards when the fae woke up. At first afraid she was coming for him, but as she exited the hollow where she'd dozed he notice a smile on her maw. His hackles fall and his muscles relax. She was not mad at being awoken quite the contrary she seemed to be happy to see him. Surprised more than anything Teeku, watches as the fae pads right up to him and sits down before him. So close he could feel her breath on his whiskers. Blinking his deep amber eyes Teeku examines the fae with curious eyes. His ears flickering around to catch her words. His lips pulling back in a smile of his own. " Pleasure to meet you Hunter Emma." He says his tail sweeping the flower petal covered ground behind him. The action sweeping pollen in the air and causing the brute to sneeze. Flushing Teeku flicks his ears back in some embarrassment. " Apologies I find these flowers to be rather irksome." he admits chuffing a little. " My name is Omega Teeku." He adds, " And no your quite right I am not a member of Agavos. I am the newest addition to Helidos." He finishes flinching some at his name. He hated being the Omega and may of argued the rank had it not been for his mentor Rose's promise he could work his way up the ranks. Wondering if his rank would change this fae's view of him Teeku watches her. Like when he met Guardian Rose, Teeku was surprised at Emma's friendly nature. Back home he'd grown up with parents who ruled their pack with stony silence. They were no nonsense sort of creatures, hence their dislike of his reckless behavior.

Blinking Teeku shoves his parents from his mind, he rarely showed it but being kicked from his birth pack had hurt him. Sure he'd opted to leave as not to be attacked by his father, but he had loved his parents. No matter how harsh and cold they could be they were his kin and he couldn't help but love them. Just as he'd loved his brothers and his sister before her unfortunate passing. Refocusing on Hunter Emma Teeku found a question rolling off his tongue. " I have never met anyone from Avagos. Where do you call home?" He inquires glancing around them.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 17:35

Soft paws thudded against the grass as the brute carried himself forward. His amber gaze was deep and thoughtful and he moved at a very slow trot, not very focused on his surroundings. He had left the territory, passing over the Agavos borders as if they were nonexistent and had continued on forward until finding himself in the beautiful Lavender's Grace. His mind whirred away and it was evident that he was completely focused on inner thoughts rather than anything going on in the outside world. He had been irritatingly restless recently, continuously filled with a sense of just 'not belonging'. It was as bad as when he'd been in Helidos, perhaps worse. He had heard of a new pack opening and had almost considered leaving to try again but had changed his mind, disgusted at his own thoughts. He had to stop pledging his loyalty to packs if he was just going to leave them once the opportunity arrived. It was terrible. Yet he didn't feel at home here, he was a friendly enough wolf yet he always found himself alone and frustrated. What was he doing wrong? He was in a bit of a sulk now, his trot turning into more of a stalk as he clawed at the occasional petal and flung it into the air after hooking it on his claw.

It was voices that brought him back to the real world, causing the Warrior to lift his magnificent amber gaze and twitch his dark ears. Muscles rippled beneath his pelt as he would turn in the direction of the sources of the sounds, muscles tensed and ready. He'd fought with wolves from Erenyx before upon coming across them in the Neutral territories and honestly wasn't in the mood to again so if it was Erenyx wolves hopefully he could slip away. But if it was Agavos or even Helidos then he shouldn't be turning down the opportunity to make a friend or even an acquaintance although some Helidos wolves might be angry at him for leaving when Agavos was first created. He moved forward quietly and stealthily, remaining hidden behind the trees yet finally managing to spot them for himself. Their scents were being carried to him and his own being carried away in the opposite direction so that was perfect. Breathing in deeply, he twitched his leathery nose and nodded with satisfaction at the scents that came. An Agavos fae and Helidos brute, both probably new as the scent wasn't strong. He watched them for a few moments, curious to know if something was going on between the two but they seemed to have a polite friendliness towards each other as if they had both just met for the first time. Shrugging, he made himself visible and padded over- letting the corners of his maw twitch upwards in a smile. "Ello there, hope you don't mind me joining, not interrupting anything am I?" He asked, tone calm and neutral and body relaxed. He could already tell that these were not the sort that would be adding new scars to the pretty large collection he had already. "Oh sorry, the name's Warrior Twelve. If you's don't mind me asking, who is it that I'm speaking to?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he waited with a patient curiosity for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 20:52

Her steps were delicate and petite as she entered the lavender-coloured area, known befittingly as 'Lavender's Grace'. Blue-grey eyes marvelled at the beauty of the purple, mesmerised at how it covered everything as far as the eye could see. Even on the ground, she could see the fallen leaves scattered around. Although there were none of the actual flower, she swore the smell of lavender was also present and she was sure that somehow the scent of the flower would be upon her when she returned to Pyrvanthros. The more she stared at the leaves, the stronger her urge was to take some even if they were of no particular use. This was unlike the situation she had with Magnus, as this was neutral territory and free for all. Wishing to pluck fresh leaves, the graceful female stood on her hind legs, raising herself elegantly to nose at a few petals. Opening her mouth, she latched onto a particular couple pulling gently to pry them off the branch. Returning to all fours, she placed the leaves on the ground to admire their gleam and colour. They would make a breathtaking decoration for her den. Deciding to take a couple more, she repeated her actions once again and soon she found a small pile of glistening purple leaves at her paws. Happy with her choices, she picked them up softly in her mouth and continued on her way.

Wanting to stay a little longer in the beautiful region, she moved in the direction that brought her deeper within. Her mood never faltered in its cheerfulness, only growing in its positivity. Practically glowing from the wide smile she had, the only part that could have dampened her disposition was the surprise she got as she came across a small group of three. She hadn't intruded on their conversation, but she was close enough to be noticed with her close proximity. Regarding them with a polite gaze, she registered two males and a female, all not from Pyrvanthros, if her nose was correct. Her shyness manifested itself as she fell into the habit of lowering her gaze demurely at the strangers. Finding herself tongue-tied, she opted not to make a fool of herself and kept silent. However, in a silent greeting she nodded and gave a pretty smile to whoever looking.

(ooc: hope ye don't mind me coming in. c:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 23:37

The little female's attention was directed to two other bode who neared her and the Omega. One, a larger brute who had the strong scent of Agavos, the other, a smaller female who looked much like Emma herself who had a peculiar smell not like the other strange pack wolf. She smiled and greeted them graciously with a smile on her face, then spoke back to Teeku with a soft voice. "It's nice to meet you, sir Teeku. Agavos is the pack farther down south of here." She smiled as she pointed her little maw in the direction on the pack where she now called home. She them addressed the male and females ho approached them. "Well hello there, sir Twelve. It's nice to finally meet another of my pack. My name's Hunter Emma and this is Omega Teeku. He said he belongs to a pac called... Helidos? Was it?" She wondered if he had gotten the name of the pack this slender male called home correct. She hoped that she would be correct and not make a fool of herself, as she knew he had just introduced himself to her moments before the other two wolves appeared in the petal-covered land. Her attention was redirected to the little female who was on the outskirts of the area, clearly nervous of coming any closer to them. "Don't be afraid, miss. We're all friends here. nobody is here to harm another." She smiled, her blue-green eyes shone with the autumn sun's reflection in them. She motioned with her head for the stranger to join the trio, as Emma always thought the more the merrier. Taking her place again, she smiled at the other two males before her. Kindly looking at them, admiring their coats and looks. She had found it fascinating how no two wolves were exactly alike and this made her curious about the world. Calmly and quietly, Emma sat and looked at the others then the sky. Just simply waiting for some sort of answer from any of them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 07:43

Teeku who had been focused upon Hunter Emma, blinks in some surprise as a second and third wolf appeared. The first of which was a male approached with confidence but no malevolence. Introducing himself and asking their names. Teeku opened his maw to reply but found Hunter Emma taking the words right out of his maw. So instead he closed it and listened curiously. His deep amber orbs turning to that of a much quieter fae who approached from a distance watching them in a shy but peaceful silence. Teeku flashed her a smile of his own, his tail sweeping the ground behind him. Suddenly he realizes Hunter Emma had addressed him and he looks away from the quiet fae and back to the she-wolf before him. " That's right Hunter Emma." He says nodding his skull. If these wolves hadn't of been so calm and non threatening in behavior Teeku might of felt uncomfortable being out numbered by wolves belonging to other packs. But he saw no signs that things would go south and relaxed. " Its nice to meet you Warrior Twelve." He adds his skull dipping politely and his eyes roaming over the larger brute. He couldn't help but notice the scars that littered the brute. I suppose he is a warrior, he thought shifting his paws some. Glancing away his eyes land back on the quiet fae who sat a little ways away amongst the dazzling flower petals. " It's nice to meet you as well miss. What might your name be?" He asks encouraging her to speak. Being new to the area in general Teeku was eager to learn the names and scents of the wolves he would be coming into contact with. Plus he never gave up the chance to talk with a pretty fae.

Sniffing the air, Teeku took in all the wolves scents before him. Emma and Twelve's was similar whilst the quiet fae's was very different. Beneath a scent he could only figure to be the packs scent he could smell the strong scent of herbs. Concluding the fae must be a healer Teeku took renewed interest in her. His deep amber orbs looking her over once more. Where he came from they didn't have an assigned healer but his mother had known basic knowledge of herbs. Knowledge she had attempted to pass down to Teeku. But being young and lacking attention at the time Teeku had paid little attention.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 10:02

He was relieved to be right when assuming that both of these wolves seemed welcoming and kind as the female from his own pack was first to speak. She introduced herself as Hunter Emma and he smiled warmly, dipping his head at the small fae. He would then dip his head with the same warmth as the Hunter introduced the other brute as an Omega of Helidos who went by Teeku. Now that he knew his presence was welcome, the brute let himself lean back on his haunches tiredly, muscles relieved to be resting at last. He chuckled as the female struggled with remembering the name Helidos yet she managed to get it out perfectly as the Omega confirmed that it was correct. "Ah yes, Helidos. I know all about Helidos, how are Quinn and Fenris doing?" He asked curiously, feeling the familiar pang of guilt when talking about his former alphas. He would then shake his head, remembering his earlier thoughts about the two being new. If they were as new as he guessed then this Teeku might not know much about the alphas that ruled his pack yet, he might not have even seen them yet. Twelve had been accepted into Helidos by the Elite, Eclipse and hadn't gotten to see the alphas for a good while. "Sorry, your scent seems fresh suggesting that you're new to the pack? And you too" He murmured, nodding at the hunter as he spoke. "Please do correct me if I'm wrong about that. But if you are new and don't know much of the alphas of Helidos yet then sorry for the question." He would flick his tail to the side and sigh softly, he was a failure at socializing. So far he had only asked odd questions and offered no explanations, no wonder he found himself alone most of the time.

"I'm sorry, how rude of me. My questions must seem odd without explanations. I joined Helidos a couple of years ago as a Healer before switching to Warrior. I then switched to Agavos when it was first created by the former Rogue, Desmond and was welcomed here as a Warrior." He explained in a quiet and formal tone, dipping his head and offering a smile yet there was an almost pained expression hidden behind it. He wasn't proud of admitting he left Helidos although he didn't give them the reason, and even worse he had almost considered leaving Agavos again to join that new pack....He had to stop. Yet that restlessness was still there and it was a constant nagging thing at the back of his mind making him more irritable and likely to snap and all he wanted to do was run and run. He grit his teeth and glanced away for a moment, blinking with surprise as his gaze fell on another wolf who must have been standing there while he had been talking. He took a deep breath and forced his stress to calm, he was okay now. He was safe and with friendly wolves here, he was calm....His amber hues remained gentle and his smile was friendly despite the little struggle that had taken place within him yet he'd managed to let the calm take over and felt a rare tinge of content wash over him as he reminded himself that he was here with possible friends from different packs which would help with his curiosity to hear what was going on in the other parts of these lands.

Sniffing the air, he got an unusual scent from her. Yet definitely a pack. Probably Pyrvanthros? This instantly renewed his interest as he tilted his head to the side. "Hello there, I'm Twelve." He murmured softly as her shyness became evident and made him more friendly towards the little fae. "And who might you be, little fae? Am I right in presuming that you are a part of the new pack Pyrvanthros?" He asked curiously yet keeping his voice soft rather than demanding, he didn't want to be forcing answers out of her if she didn't want to speak. He was larger than the rest of the wolves around him and hoped that he didn't seem intimidating, he always preferred to use his large and broadness as a comfort, helping those feel safer rather than intimidated unless he was in a fight. Then it all changed. Shifting his position on the petal littered earth, his gaze flicked upwards to where a small bird sung happily from the branch of one of the many trees in the area. Oh how his heart strained to follow it as it took flight and flew away out of sight. Sighing he glanced back down and focused his gaze on his tanned paws until someone else decided to speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 00:20

Her presence was taken incredibly well and their courteous behaviour abated some of her nervousness, allowing her to open up her smile just a tad more. The male who introduced himself as Twelve smelled like the female named Emma, they were probably from the same pack; Agavos, as they had called it. And the male whose name was not Twelve but Teeku, was from another pack called Helidos. The names rolled across her mental tongue and she inserted them into her memory for any other future encounters with non-Pyrvanthros wolves. They all seemed quite friendly, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to make some friends.

As her first act of courage, she decided to introduce herself to them, knowing that it was the least she could. Swallowing back any possible voice cracks, she opened her mouth and spoke, her soft voice tinkling and smooth, "Eirwen...My name is Eirwen." There. Done and dusted. It wasn't much of a say, as her name wasn't ridiculously long, but she hoped they would be satisfied with her small output. Her ears perked up as she heard the name of her pack leave Twelve's lips. Although it was still in the making, she was glad that its name had already travelled so far. Her smile widened just a bit, her tail fluttering behind her elegantly. Nodding, she replied in the same gentle tone; although if you listened closely, pride and affection were laced delicately within her smooth murmurs, "You presume correctly. Pyrvanthros is my home." An unseen blush flourishing across her face, she looked down at her paws in humility, showing off her bashfulness. It wasn't often that she expressed herself so freely; doing so felt incredibly out of character and embarrassing.

As she stared down at her white velvety paws, she noticed that the shimmering leaves she had gathered were in great disarray. Inhaling deeply, she blinked twice, a mild frown forming on her brow. How unsightly. Her head instinctively moved down to begin rearranging them, nudging them left and right, making sure they were perfect. As she pulled back, she examined her work and noticed that the leaf on the top right row was just a tiny bit more crooked than the rest. Stretching out a paw, she gingerly prodded it until it rested at the same angle as the rest. A small grin appearing in satisfaction, she barely recognised that her actions could have been considered obsessive. It took several seconds before she realised what she had done. Eyes flicking anxiously at her companions, she quickly returned her paw to its position beside her other paw. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her behaviour. She was sure of it.

Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 20:26

ooc-Figured I'd join in on the fun too

Perhaps she was crazy or maybe she was just bored. Either way it was odd of the one eyed wonder to approach a pack wolf, much less a group of four in broad daylight. Her pups were off doing their own things, so Oltulysa had gone off to hunt for some lunch. The wind had picked up and had led her to this little gathering. Having stayed in the bushed for a bit the group seemed friendly enough and none smelled of that horrid pack Rexy or something like like. Stepping out from behind her bush she walked right over to the group, sauntering really.

"Hello all, mind if I join you all?" She asked, flicking her tail behind her. Her body had recovered from raising her littler darlings and she had put muscle on from the hunting trips she had been taking. Her daughters and sons proved a handful, but she knew as they matured life would get easier for her as they would start hunting more on their own. She didn't mind the endless grocery trips for them, but sometimes to demands for deer fawns when she brought home rabbit proved too much for her. She was not a short order cook nor was she a dictator when it came to cleaning their cave out. Some time ago her daughters had made a small cave of their own close to hers, but refused to keep it tidy. Rabbit bones and rotten pelts were always about, but yet if she mentioned it just once the accusations of nagging would roll in. Oh well such was parenthood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 23:23

Other wolves slowly began to file in. She was surprised on how many others were wandering into their little gathering in the mid-day autumn sun. The little female who presumable looked very similar to Emma had snuck out of her shell of shadows and crept into their group. it was clear that she was nervous around them, which was logical as they were strangers for that matter. Emma certainly would be scared too, if she did not have that "happy-go-lucky" personality. Looking around the small area where petals scattered the grounds, she heard another voice appear from the shadows. Another female, who had no scent of any pack had sauntered into the area. She had asked to join the group, and the little hunter thought the more the merrier. "Of course, miss. Who are you, may I ask? My name is Hunter Emma of Agavos." She nodded to the stranger who just entered and looked back to the three others around her. She wondered how Teeku would hold up with all these odd wolves around, and him being a little skid dish around new people. Eirwen, the little Pyrvanthros wolf she seemed terrified of the group as a whole, let alone a possible rogue wandering into their crowd for the time being. She looked back at Twelve and smiled. She certainly did think he was a handsome brute, but she though a lot of males were handsome. Shrugging it off, she looked around at the faces. One of her own, a Pyrvanthros, a Helidos, and a rogue all in the same area. There were no fights, no arguments, nothing. Just plain and simple conversation.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 14:55

Teeku didn't know where to look. There were too many wolves in one spot, too many he hadn't met before just then. So when Warrior Twelve addressed him in particular he was garetful for something to focus his attention on. Pointy ears swiveling he catches the brute's question and hesitates. How were his Alpha and Alphess? Teeku wasn't completely sure. He'd yet to formally meet either, let alone speak with them. Though rumor had it that tension between Erenyx and Helidos was causing Alphess Quinn much discomfort. Blinking Teeku realizes he'd opened his maw and nothing was coming out. Shifting his paws some he was grateful when the brute realized he was new to Helidos. " No need to apologize Warrior Twelve." He says smiling in a friendly manner in the fellow brute's direction. " I am indeed new to Helidos and have yet to converse personally with our leaders." He admits, wondering what it would be like meeting them for the first time. Were they as cold and aloof as he remembered his parents being as Alphas? Or were they different? Teeku was unsure and would approach with caution. Cocking his head to the side slightly, Teeku was surprised when Twelve admitted to having been a member of Helidos who'd left for another pack. " I will give them your regards when we do finally speak." He tells the male, inclining his skull.

Warrior Twelve's attention now on the healer, Teeku allowed his eyes to roam. Though his ears stuck with the conversation, picking up the shy fae's name and the conformation that she was indeed a healer. About to turn his skull back towards her something catches his gaze. The sauntering form of yet another wolf joining their ever growing group. A fae by the look and smell, and one who's scent was like none of the others. Glancing around to see how the wolves around him would react Teeku was not surprised when Hunter Emma spoke first. Seemingly the friendliest fae amongst them, she was at ease with this newcomers presence. Teeku however examined Twelve and Eirwen's reactions to the newcomber, sensing something off about the fae. His own body remaining seated, muscles relaxed for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 11:05

He nodded as the dark pelted Helidos brute would speak, amber gaze shining in the sunlight. "That is fine Teeku, I hadn't thought about how you being new could mean that until I'd already opened my mouth. And thank you although hearing my name might not bring them much joy" He admitted the last part sadly, yet shook his head sharply and gave the Omega a polite dip of the head before turning back to the others.

He would smile gently as the small fae spoke her name and nodded. "Lovely name miss Eirwen" He stated politely with a dip of his head. He brought his tanned tail around to curl neatly around his forepaws and cocked his head to the side as she confirmed his suspicions about being a part of the new pack, Pyrvanthros. He had to admit, he envied the pride and contentedness he heard in her tone as she spoke of her pack. He was proud of Agavos of course but wasn't content here, it wasn't his dream home or anything. But the problem was he didn't know where he wanted to be. Shifting uncomfortably, he kept the smile in place and nodded slowly. "Ah I see, I presume you're enjoying it there?" He spoke in a natural smooth tone, merely trying to keep a relaxed conversation going to fix his wandering mind on. He also wouldn't turn down any information about this new pack but he wasn't here to pry. Before she would be able to reply, Twelve's attention would be robbed as yet another joined their small group. He tilted his head to the side once again as she would ask for permission to join their little conversation. "Of course you may" He murmured with the pretty little Agavos fae. As she proceeded to ask the newcomer who she was, Twelve remained silent. However his twitching nose caught no familiar pack scents but instead a clean freshness. A rogue possibly? His eyes lit up and he sat straighter, curiosity barely contained. His restless heart stirred. What was that life like? He craved answers yet forced himself to be polite and remain silent until she could answer Emma and get settled in. What was that freedom like? No borders to confine you or your life. The main thing that had put him off being a Rogue was how lonely it must be, they weren't exactly the most tightly knit community from what he'd heard. He didn't like the thought of spending his life alone and lonely yet he was very attracted to the thought of the freedom it offered.

He was shifting his weight from paw to paw restlessly , eye's alight. He hadn't forgotten Eirwen either, he made sure to keep his body angled towards her and his ears leaned in her direction for when she decided to reply. He didn't want her to think he'd dropped her for the new wolf and did turn back and offer a smile as he waited for her to reply before investigating the Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 10:58

Fel would have been continuing to run her daily miles, stretching her limbs out methodically had it not been for the very strong scent of wolves. She had first caught the trail of one of her own, although she was not entirely sure who it was, and followed it at a cantering gait. But as she approached the land of endless lavender hues, she recognized a multitude of scents ahead. There were no audible sounds of a struggle, but she intended to follow behind them and make sure her pack mate was safe. Desmond had entrusted her with the highest rank she could earn, and she intended to do him justice by keeping her fellow members of Agavos in preferably one piece.

Yet it was clear upon seeing the group assembled in the distance that there was very little tension. The fae paused as another small wolf filed into the meeting. It was rare to see so many wolves around. Beginning to hear little snippets of voices, she decided to approach.

Fel held herself with the authority that she had the right to display, though her tail still snaked behind her in her usual manner, not flaunting dominance. It was clear as she approached that she was the largest wolf of the group. One could see nothing in her emotionless, reflective pools of ice – not happiness, nor aggression, nor discomfort. The brutish, demonic fae would position herself next to the familiar warrior, whose scent she determined she had followed, and look around all of the faces ambivalently. For now, she did not sit. It was not wise to sit amongst several strangers before knowing their intentions. There was a Helidos wolf here, but she did not mind much. She could take him if necessary, and he was not a face she recognized so she doubted he even knew of her travesties. “I expect you would not mind an old beta by the name of Fel joining you today,” she rumbled to them all in her husky voice, dipping her maw momentarily in greeting. She allowed her glare to linger a moment longer on the new Agavos fae, whom she had not seen before. “What is your name, and what rank have you been assigned at the border? I am afraid I missed it.” Then, with a thoughtful lick to her canines, she rested her piercingly cold gaze upon the female of the pack she did not recognize. She had heard her pack name, but not her actual name. Then again, her actual name did not matter to Fel. A few others did. “Pyrvanthros… Would you humour me, young one, in telling me who exactly are the leaders of your pack? I am much intrigued.” Fel held a few suspicions, but she needed confirmation. She had heard little of the new pack. Finally, her eyes flickered to the one-eyed fae who smelled of no pack in particular. Rogue. That was a fate Fel was almost assigned herself, but she evaded it. She did not appreciate living without purpose. The rogue had already been asked her name in her presence, and Fel would not bother her with needless redundancy. With a smirk, she casually said to her, “The last time I saw a rogue, I convinced him to start a pack.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 23:18

She had been silent the entire time, listening attentively to those around her. As she finished addressing Twelve, a female, much smaller than she, had joined their quaint group. She held no scent on her, save her own natural scent and the lingering smell of pups. A rogue? Or a vagabond? Mildly curious, her silvery blue glinted with interest, the smallest of smiles appearing briefly. Before she could say or see anything more, her attention was drawn back to Twelve as he complimented her name.  Lowering her head to look at the ground, a soft and grateful smile appeared as she uttered gently, "Thank you." Twelve was a kind gentleman, his civility enjoyable to be around. Deciding to open up just ever the slightest towards him, her smiles became just a tad more casual and freer as she nodded, "Yes! Very much so!" She was pleased to know that everyone was highly acceptive and that they were courteous with their comments, putting her in a good mood.

Her head followed Twelve's as they both regarded the newcomer. Her shyness returning once more, she lowered her head in a silent but polite greeting, a pleasant and modest smile present across her lips. She saw no reason to deny the female their company and it was company she shall have. Retreating back into her protective shell of politeness and gentility, she was surprised once more as yet another female joined their group.

Her eyes widened marginally as she registered the sheer size of the female. Her height towered over all of the wolves present and it was a sight to behold. The cream fae had never seen someone so tall; not even Magnus was that big. Curling just the slightest inwards, she avoided looking into the larger female's eyes, opting to keep herself as submissive and unassuming as possible. The dark fae, whose name she now as Fel, bore the same scent as Twelve and Emma, and by her declaration as a Beta, it was safe to assume that she was a Beta of Agavos. To think that a figure of such prestige would find themselves in this little group was perplexing but she was welcome nonetheless. She flinched as she heard her pack being mentioned but recovered her composure swiftly, tilting her gaze up to stare meekly at Fel. Bowing her head respectfully, she replied softly and firmly, "I answer to Alpha Magnus and Alphess Chiara." Blinking curiously at Fel, she pushed her luck and added shyly, "Are you, by any chance, acquainted with them?"

ooc: Aaaah, I'm so sorry for making you all wait!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 10:12

Questions, all of these pack wolves seemed to just ask questions. Slumping into a sit the rogue lifted a hind leg to scratch at the face. Her empty eye socket would itch on occasion and the fae felt no embarrassment in reliving herself of the itch in front of a group. Finishing the lovely feeling she shock out her fur and addressed the group. "I am called Oltulysa, a simple rogue in these parts. I gather all of you are pack wolves, ranging from the new pack to the north. I also can tell the fluffy bunny pack as I hear frequently as a representative as well." She said grinning. "Lastly I know quite a few of you hold a pack scent I am very familiar with, the one ruled by Desmond." As at the large brute of a fae Fel spoke to her. Her statement made the fae smile wider. "So I have you to thank for convincing the rogue Desmond to abandon me? Can't say as I blame him though. I would watch yourself though for how loyal to a pack can a wolf be if he walks away from his own pups?" She said, shifting her gaze to the handsome male from her pack.

"What might your name be?"
She said coyly. A flirt to the core she'd never give up a chance to make "friends" with another male. Especially when it was getting close to mating season. True, she had her paws full with her brood, but they were weaned now and hunting for themselves. Her two daughters were growing increasingly independent as well as her two sons. She saw less and less of them, but they always managed to show up when a sick deer was for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 15:54

Her mind was swirling from all the voices that came from around her. She was not sure who she was listening to in the moment, but knew that the voice was directed to her. Pivoting tot he side, she saw a brutish female entering the area. She had asked about Emma. "I am Hunter Emma. I was accepted at the border by a rather odd brute called Desoto." She smiled and nodded to the female, before acknowledging the others around her. She made sure to make eye contact with each of them momentarily. Her attention span was short, and was changed from wolf to wolf. She listened to all of them one by one. She did not have much to say other than when something as asked of her or she felt like speaking about whatever the group had been talking about in the moment. her mind was not all in the conversation, which was usual for the little white-grey she-wolf. Her blue-green eyes reverted to the brute who sat before her. Twelve. He was a rather nice male, and very handsome. She thought that he could become a good friend for her in the future if they so wished to become friends, that is. He seemed well-rounded, but she would take her time when it came to choosing who her friends were within this new pack if hers. The rogue seemed a little odd. She scared Emma slightly with one eye missing, but did not dare to say anything to her. "I'm going to step away for a moment of you all don't mind." She smiled and moved away from the group o relax herself, as she was becoming a little tense from all the voices and bodies that were moving around her. She took in a deep breath or two and closed her eyes. She remained calm for the last of her breathing to relax her. Although she knew she should join back with the group, she took a few minuted to take a little time for herself. To comprehend what she thought of these other wolves, her new home, her family, her new life in general. She was taking it all in, and was a little overwhelmed. The little hunter knew she could handle the pressure and feelings of stress, but needed a moment just to regroup herself. Her mind wandered, and she almost forgot of the larger group behind her. Debating if she wanted to return to the gathering, she sat in her place. Breathing, taking in the scents of the fall lands.

Slowly, she moved back to the group. She didn't say anything, but rather smiled to the others to show them she was just fine. Her worries were gone, but the stress of something unknown was still there. She had nothing to keep her levels down. She was not close with anyone yet. She was on her own. Soon, she hoped, she would have someone to lean on in her times of need. But for now, all she had was herself and her endless wandering mind.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 16:30

Teeku was becoming a little uncomfortable with the number of wolves in the petal strewn clearing. His deep amber eyes flickering over the two newest wolves to their little group. The female rogue with the single eye, who had sauntered up while he spoke with Twelve. The other was a different fae, she held herself with much confidence and he suspected she held a higher position amongst her pack than any of them. He listens as she speaks, keeping himself seated and quiet. He was unsure how the newcomer would take to a wolf of his rank, being an Omega and all. So he dropped his eyes from the wolves, glancing around at Emma. She too seemed uneasy by the number of wolves in the little clearing now. Not even a minute after he thought this, she excused herself and moved away. About to join her, he is denied the opportunity when she returns looking calmer than before. Smiling kindly at the fae, Teeku looks back to the she-wolf who called herself Fel. She seemed to have fixed her attention upon her fellow Agavos members and the healer Eirwen. More than happy to be forgotten at the moment, Teeku glances around at each wolf. His amber gaze taking in their fur colors, sizes, body postures, nose scenting each. He wanted to remember them for any future encounters, learn what to expect from each.

( Sorry its crappy muse kind of died)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Now [Open] Beautiful Now [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Now [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1