Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let Go (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 15:05

Ember thought she had never seen anything more beautiful than the meadow she was in now. The setting sun made it look even more perfect, and the fae felt privileged just to be standing in it. Warm rays touched her back and shoulders, brightening the reddish browns around her ears and muzzle. Ember sighed happily and sat on a small patch of grass within the meadow. She wanted to watch the sun set, the orange of it reflecting in her white gray eyes. Ember had the appearance of any other gray wolf, it was just the scar that both set her apart and irritated her. An angry mark ruining the left side of her face that went from her cheek to the end of her muzzle. Ember's face was pup-like, with ears that had floppy tips. Ember's fluffy tail wagged happily as she watched the sun, there was no memory of this place. Then again, after her accident there was no memory of anything. Every time she tried to remember, it was like reading a blank message. There was nothing there for her to remember, but she didn't know why. Ember was trying to create new memories now, and this one would be one of her most cherished. Watching the sky turn beautiful colors. The fae paid no attention to how it made her ashen pelt look, but she knew she just looked normal.

Sighing, Ember tried one more time to see if there was any recollection of this place in her mind. Yet again, there was nothing. This made her know she had never been here, any place she went that she knew there was always an unreachable recollection. The meadow place had nothing she felt like she knew, and that was a good thing. Ember had just come from meeting two wolves she had already met, visiting someplace new was good in her opinion. Bending her head, Ember inhaled the aroma of a wild daisy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 19:56

Aurora was always more butch like as wolf, her personality practically screamed brute, and her figure was attractive as a female. Certainly, most males sought after her like a bitch in heat, but she didn't fancy any of them. Not anymore, most males seemed to disappoint her more often than not. Other than the few she had met, Aurora thought back to Marrok who instantly accepted her for who she was, and to Kodiak whom she has a small fling. This wasn't for anything other than trying to force herself to be normal. Everything was different for her, especially now, where she found herself more attracted to fae's than brutes. This might have been for the wrong that has caused her strife in her few short years, but over all, Aurora always couldn't help noticing females.

It was something about them, the way they could tolerate everything, and then regardless of the amount of pain they endured it similar to a male. What made them so special anyways? What was it about a male other than the appendage that hung low in the crevice of their hips. Aurora snorted loudly as she pranced forward. If anything she was just as fast and strong as the average male, maybe this was because she trained hard to accomplish what come easily to most males. Although with her pride of accomplishment at least Aurora could say she never backed down. It wasn't in her nature. Closing her eyes, she smile, she knew she was different and she wouldn't try and change.

This would be hard, fresh into a new pack, and to announce that she liked girls. It was unheard of in this breed. To like another girl in the way that a male should, it wasn't common or accepted in most packs. Most often, Aurora kept it to herself, almost as if it was a disgrace. Who would accept her for who she was, how would she even approach another female. All you need is a few seconds of bravery. Surely, one day she would overcome her fears. Her mind raced at the thoughts of her future, the sacrifices she would make by staying with a female for the rest of her life. Happiness was all she sought and to live peacefully without drawing attention to the error of her ways. Was it really wrong?

Suddenly a though crossed her mind, she would come out completely to the first female she set her eyes upon. The first one to cross her path. Aurora would be honest for the first time in her life. Death would be upon her door if the female she entrusted with her secret decided to run. The large white female shook her pelt and continued to walk forward. The sceneray changing with every step. Her cerulean blue eyes scanned the field, it was beautiful the way the orange sun melted into the horizon, illuminating the ashen pelt of a young fae. Aurora did a double take, there was another out her. Impossible! Excitement drew close to her heart and it pounded. "To be honest with yourself, you must be honest with others, and I always hold true to my word." Her voice was shaky as she continued towards the beautiful girl lying in the grass not too far in the distance.

Her large white body halted a few feet from the female, her pelt was beautiful and light in colors, and from what she saw a couple hundred feet away, did no justice to waht her eyes beheld now. Aurora wanted to speak but her mouth would not work, shew as star struck for her and her radiance. Yet there, pain pierced her chest as she viewed the scar marring the body of the young female, and Aurora could not help but to wince. What disgraceful being could have hurt this fae, to strip her pride and honor, to take away an innocence. Aurora nearly cried but continued to stare at the ashen one beneath her. Aurora drew in a sharp breath and then spoke with a melodic voice, "Hello Beautiful, I am Aurora. Please forgive me, but I must come clean about myself before I continue a conversation with your radiance. A few miles back and in my own private conversation, I made a vow that the next female I crossed paths with I would be brutally honest and await a response from them. Thus deciding my fate and future as a wolf. No need to fear, it is nothing bad, but what I am about to tell you may alter a friendship or may blossom into more. Yet, I need to get this off my chest, I need to tell someone about my fears. I'm sorry it had to be you... but I like girls. The same way that a male should. What makes me fear the most is that I will never be able to be free in my own skin and that I will be killed for the disgrace that I am. My apologies, Miss. I should never have bothered you."

Aurora panicked and turned her whole body sharply around to face away from the other. Her large paws trying to find a way to run. However, something told her she need not run from this pain anymore. There was something about this one that Aurora could believe in and not fear like the rest. Lord, she was stunning, and Aurora couldn't help but practically drool over her stunning features.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 11:57

Ember's ear flickered in the direction of where the sound of paws steps came, meeting a pair of Caribbean blue eyes with her own silver hues. The snow white fae was very beautiful, and Ember's body became instantly attracted. Then again, when she had seen Odin her body reacted the same. Slowly, Ember's silver eyes trailed over the fae in front of her, taking in her larger appearance and beautiful features. The season of Spring had Ember acting weirdly, her bisexuality making it harder for her around these times. Not remembering her past, Ember figured that she had always been attracted to both males and females. The wanting to mate was with her, whether is be with a male of a female.

As the beautiful one named Aurora spoke, Ember looked at her in shock. Ember never thought that she would ever meet another wolf with the gender preference she had. Though this female, unlike Ember, seemed to have a preference for only females. As Aurora finished and went to run away, Ember stood a spoke in an urgent tone. "Wait, please do not torture me with bring your gorgeous presence and then leaving. You tell me you have a preference of female affection, dear Aurora? I do as well, though I enjoy the affections of both genders. I find it amazing that there is another with the preference of mine. Spring is hard to bear when you can remember nothing and have the preferences I seem to have. So please, please do not leave for I have never laid eyes on such gorgeous features as your own." Ember smiled at Aurora, standing to her long legged height. This snowy female with the Caribbean eyes held both her attention and attraction at the moment, though almost half of her heart had already been stolen by the most adorable male she had ever met.

As Ember stood her fluffy tail curled to brush her spine, instinctively showing off her looks to the other attractive female. Aurora's appearance made Ember wish to drool, but there was a small feeling of jealousy. The mark on Ember's face made her know that she could match the beauty of another fae like this one before her.

Ember realized she had forgotten something, and her head bowed in both respect and attraction of the female. "I'm Ember. Though I do not know how you could find any part average appearance beautiful, I thank you for your compliments. Your own features are stunning, and I find it hard to take my eyes away from you. Aurora, a beautiful name to fit such a gorgeous wolf."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 19:42

All four legs stopped at once as she listened carefully to the ashen female, her mind raced over her name *Ember, how beautiful, suiting for her.* Aurora faced her and sat back upon her haunches as she looked Ember in the eyes. It was as if she was the most unique thing in the world, Aurora couldn't peel her eyes from her, the sudden attraction she felt towards her. It was almost as if she had fallen in love just on sight alone. Yet, with appearance came the words Aurora longed to hear, Ember felt the same way that she did. Spur of the moment Aurora had a chance of bravery and honesty with herself and in the end, got the results she wanted in life. To have someone be honest with her and themselves. Aurora's tail wagged ferociously wagged as she listened to the fae breathe, before she spoke in response to Ember.

"Many years I thought I was alone, I honestly don't know what to say. Please forgive me for my actions!" Aurora nearly barked in excitement to Ember as she crawled forward and licked her cheek, caressing the tender scar with her tongue. "You're beautiful, with or without these features that make you weary of yourself. Whatever past you had is not like the future you will have along side me. If you were mine, how I would honor and treasure you until the day our lives were taken from us. Your beauty makes me weak in the knees and your shine bright against everyone else. Your battle scars will fade and I wish to be there when you're old and grey to tell you how beautiful you will still be." Again Aurora licked her cheek and then cuddled up to Ember, rubbing her neck against the ashen female's, resting her shoulder briefly on Ember's shoulder. "No matter what happens, I will always be there for you Ember. I know we just met, but I feel like I can tell you almost anything and feel comfortable. Please forgive me if I am being to forward. You have me acting like a pup." She finished speaking, sitting back upon her haunches once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 15:20

Ember smiled and allowed Aurora to lick her cheek as she listened to the fae's words. She had to admit that she had never seen a fae as excited as this one, yet something tugged at her heart. The happiness made her wince, feeling bad that she would have to tell this pretty fae that she could not think of Aurora the way she wanted to. As Aurora cuddled up to her, Ember allowed it and laid her chin on the white fae's head. Ember's want to show her attraction to Aurora had faded, it gave her a feeling like she was betraying something or someone. The gray fae couldn't figure it out, the sights and smells of Spring urged her to find a mate. Trying to remember, Ember knew there was something her heart wanted of only she could just figure out what.

When Aurora was done speaking, Ember replied softly to her. "You would never be alone, Aurora. I thank you so much for the compliments you give, even if I cannot take them to heart right now. You speak of what would be if I was yours, and this is where I must tell you I am eternally sorry. It has nothing to do with you, but with my emotions tell me. My heart seems to yearn for another, but I do not know who and thinking about you that way left me with a feeling with betrayal. You can tell me anything, I will listen. It does not matter that we just met, there is that bond of trust that is made just from looking at another. I will treat you like a piece of my soul, as if you were a sister. How I wish I could feel love the way you wish, but there's just something there telling me 'no'." Ember nuzzled Aurora's neck in sisterly way, feeling so sorry for the words that had left her mouth. Sighing, the fae laid down and gazed back into the sun.

The corner of her mouth lifted, speaking to Aurora once again. "As far as my beauty goes, you may think what you want. It is a matter of opinion, though I do not know how it is possible to shine when I do not even know who I am. All my memories were lost, the last thing I remember is waking up in the den of a healer and an incredible pain on the side of my face. I had no idea who the wolves that I should've known were, not even my own sister. I'm not sure I want my memories back, but I guess the damage is done and I will never know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 17:41

Curling up beside the fae she nuzzled her, rejection felt sour upon her tongue, as the bitter taste of the rabbit from yesterday's lunch decided to slide back up her throat. Quickly she swallowed only not to be rude to Ember, but it hurt to finally be honest with the first female in her path, and to suddenly have no chance once again. To open up to her and be shot down, most likely for a male. A snort of disgust flew from her nose as she looked over her, "With heartache comes hope, hope that one day I will able to be free. Ember, I respect your honor as a wolf. Despite your accident you stay true and loyal to another creature. If your heart says no, I can not force you to be with me. Barely knowing each other, you must think I am crazed coming forward so boldly. However, I would be honored to keep you in my life, you being the only one close to me hat knows my secret. Ember, you need not be hard on yourself. With time you will see that happiness can come your way. Stop trying to please others and live your life how you wish. Do what makes you happy, promise me this, and I will forever be at your side. Faithful and loyal, family." Her voice was soft and caring as she caressed her chin upon the top of Ember's head.

Her jaws parted for a moment releasing her warm tongue once more and she licked Embers ear slightly tugging on it. "Please, forgive my rudeness. I am honored to have you in my life regardless if it isn't how I could have pictured. I stand by my words, I will do my best to make you happy. Now please, what can you tell me about yourself? I don't want you to try and think about your past, I want you to tell me who you are now, what you feel with every beat of your heart. Your desires and fears. Don't be afraid to talk to me Ember. I shall never harm you." Aurora rested next to Ember in the grass, watching the horizon with the ashen fae awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 14:27

"You will be free, dear Aurora. Even if it is not with me, you will never be alone. When I woke up in the healer's den, I learned that I was most likely trying to kill myself. My body was all skin and bones, I'm only just gaining the weight that I should. The scar on my face is most likely my fault because I think I wanted to die. There is no way for me to be sure, but I do believe that I had wished my death. You will be blissfully happy one day, and making sure I am will not be your burden to carry. I may never be blissfully happy, but I will take joy in knowing that you will be happy. I promise to do what makes me happy, even if it is not the happiness I know you will have." Ember rested her chin on the ground, watching the beautiful sun and the flowers' glow. This meadow was like an escape to a whole other world in her eyes, they rose high and healthy in the air. Her eyes reflected the light as she gazed at a small insect that had landed onto it. The small bee walked around on the delicate petals, searching for that wasn't yet ready.

As Aurora spoke again, Ember's ears flicked back to the white fae. She listened quietly, enjoying that she was able to help another. Ember didn't know who she had been before, but now she knew that she didn't want harm to come to anyone. Whether they did good or bad, anyone could be saved. "You are forgiven, there is nothing to worry about. What I feel? Well it all changes. Sometimes I feel utterly alone, others I am delighted. Mainly what I feel is sorrow. I have missed out on so much that has happened with the ones I knew, and I would do anything to be there and to watch them progress when I could not. They are all so dear to me, and yet I seem to miss even the greatest times in their lives. So, I guess you could say that I feel sorrow with every heartbeat at the moments I've missed. I fear for the lives of the ones I hold close to me, and I want to protect them all. You are including in that fear and want to protect. There is nothing I want more than to keep the ones I love safe. What I do not know is why I desire an impossible task." Looking at Aurora, Ember let the the frustration show. She would lay down her life for the ones he loved, like it was nothing more than letting a balloon float loose on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 18:45

"I suppose you're right Ember, I will find happiness somewhere down the road. She will be beautiful and wise like you, and I will do everything in my power to make sure she is happy in the end." If only Aurora knew that shortly after her conversation with Ember, she would stumble upon what she spoke of now. "Ember, I am sorry that you struggle right now in your life, I wish I had known you in the past. You are a great spirit and you have so much to look forward to in your years left here in the pack. Although you feel sad now, I promise that come this time next year you will happy that we met, you will find love, and you will bear pups of your own. You will find your happiness, I guarantee it. Look at this face? Could I lie to you my dear? Nope. I can not tell a lie." She smirk and stood from her resting place and gazed upon Ember.

"It looks as if you need to have a good run, clear your thoughts and processes. Ease the trouble that burdens you, shake it off. I plan to take my evening stroll, would you care to join me in my parade around the camp and border? If not, I understand, I just wish you to be joyful like me." Her white muzzle nudged Embers shoulder to try and get her up, but it seemed like the ashen fae only wanted to sit and think about her past or try to at least. To figure out who she was and wanted to be. Aurora respected this. Turning her back on Ember, her voice lifted in spirits, "Ember my love, you need not worry. Things always have a way of working out. Stop fretting over the small stuff." With a leap Aurora was off into a small jog. If Ember decided to join she would feel blessed, if not, she understood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 15:23

Aurora's suggestion broke Ember out of her reverie. Looking up at her, Ember stood when the white fae nudged her. A soft, tired yawn left her mouth before she spoke. "I think a run would be good for me, to stretch out my muscles and such." Ember bowed low to the ground, loosening the tight knots made from laying down for that long. Shaking out her pelt, Ember followed Aurora without another word. Her ears flicked back against her head, tongue lolled out of her mouth happily as she jogged. Ember's tail wagged, paws making soft thud against the ground. Though Ember had no idea where they were going, but she did not care.

Looking around, Ember watched the beautiful flowers fade away and turn to the ground of a forest. She had befriended such a kind fae, and Ember had to admit that it amazed her. The fae had hardly done anything besides say a few kind words, and Aurora even stayed after being rejected. Ember didn't think she would ever know what would possess a wolf to be so loyal to her, but maybe she never would. She broke into a slow run after a little while and ran off what she had been feeling. Who cared if she couldn't remember who she was? There was nothing she could do about it now so there was no reason to worry. Aurora was right, she just needed to stop worrying about such little things as that. Slowly, Ember realized she didn't have to be self conscious about who she was or the scar. There wasn't a reason to care, others would just have to take her as she was or go away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 23:48

Turning to notice the female behind her Aurora felt a sense of accomplishment. Being rejected didn't phase her, losing people she cared about in general made her worry about life, and how cruel things can be to those who are down and out on themselves. Aurora took a moment to be brave, to test the waters on what it would be like to begin coming clean to the pack. Choosing Ember was by chance, to try and pick up a woman for the first time, it was going to be trial and error. Until Aurora would come across someone who would accept her for who she was to the core and what she believed in. Things were beginning to look up for the white fae, a smile crossed her face, the thin black line formed up into a curl making her look conniving in her ways. her thoughts said otherwise.

The females ears perked forward at the sounds of nature blooming around them, the way the ground felt cool upon the pads of her feet. The destination was unknown but for Aurora it would always be about the journey that her legs carried her down. Her eyes still on Ember, she noticed a sudden change in the ashen fae, an uplifting event unfolded before her wild blue eyes. Ember was beginning to see what Aurora could see, the real wolf within. Snapping her head forward, Aurora picked up the pace and began to lightly run across the open field lit up under the moonlit sky. A brief howl of excitement escaped her jaws and she pushed harder into the clay of the newly thawed spring ground. Aurora was delighted to begin a new and taking Ember along for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let Go (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Go (Aurora) Let Go (Aurora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Go (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1