Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving Forward [Border thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

Moving Forward [Border thread] Empty
PostSubject: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 15:54

Teeku was exhausted. His long limbs felt shaky, his chest felt tight. Even his powerful haunches felt sore and tired. Tired of traveling miles and miles without rest, tired of too much time between meals, tired of having to fend off attackers. Teeku was done, done running away from his home pack. Tired of being alone, he couldn't remember the last time he'd had a conversation with another wolf. A real conversation that went both ways and didn't end in him being charged and chased away. He could feel in his heart the need for others, a need he hadn't thought he had when he left his birth pack. But after five months spent roughing it out in the wilderness all alone Teeku could finally admit to himself one thing... he was lonely.

So now moving along at a far slower pace than he normally would of Teeku was quickly encroaching upon inhabited territory. Territory he knew full well belonged to a pack. His long maw was parted, his white canines glinting in the fading light. It was late afternoon and the sun was starting to sink down behind the trees. Seemingly melting into the earth. Blinking his amber eyes Teeku's body quivers, most of which was from the dropping temperatures but some was from his nerves. Don't wimp out, he tells himself firmly gritting his teeth, his tail swaying behind him. The scent of other wolves becoming increasingly strong as he neared the border. Could this be his new home? Could these wolves he smelled be his new pack mates? Maybe even amongst them a new mate? The idea of this brought Teeku hope, and that hope pushed him forward, propelled him.

Arriving a little ways from the border Teeku halts. He didn't dare set foot onto another pack's territory. He had made that mistake before and it hadn't ended in his favor. So instead Teeku glances around, his eyes taking in the burning color of the autumn leaves, the occasional movement of small mammals amongst the brush. But nothing suggested a fellow wolf was nearby. Whimpering in slight frustration Teeku slumps his tired haunches to the cold ground. Hesitating he tilts his slender maw back and lets out a howl. It was a long, loud howl that would be hard for any wolf to miss. Falling silent the tired canine waited in silence. His amber eyes flickering about his surroundings intently. This would rather end really poorly or really well. And for his own sake he hoped it was the latter.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:57

Rose found herself eagerly searching the Helidos lands. Her amber eyes danced with joy as the autumn leaves crunched beneath her paws. Her white tail flicked gently, brushing against her hind legs as she moved forward. Her amber brown eyes continued dancing as she neared the border with swift movements. Her tail flicked once more as her muscles tensed when she spotted a figure in the distance. Her nose twitched and her ears perked forward once she heard the howl. It was strong, almost as strong as her own. She took long strides, small body quivering with excitement. She bounced forward until she was just a few feet away from him. She saved her voice, keeping silent to study him quickly. She sat down and gave a gentle nod, a greeting. She licked her ebony nose softly and then opened her maw to speak. "Hello, these lands you stand upon are know as Helidos, ruled by the great Alphess Quinn and Alpha Fenris." She paused quietly and shifted from paw to paw as she waited to be acknowledged. "I'm Rose, the female Guardian." She introduced herself and gave a warm smile. "Is there anyway I may help you? Do you seek acceptance here?" She licked her muzzle softly, her body relaxed and not in any way dominant, nor submissive. Her amber eyes danced as she waited for the brute to introduce himself and state the reason for being at the borders. Her eyes never left him, at least... seemingly never left him. But really, she was glancing to the things around them. It was a very peaceful day, leaves scattered all around them. Leaves turned honey brown and then they fell to the earth, getting mixed in with dying grass and dirt that became harder as the days got colder. Her gaze twisted to see a bird fly overhead, preparing to leave for the winter. She smiled weakly as she thought about the first time she had been at the borders. It was rainy, but not that day... today it was nice. "Beautiful day, is it not?" She mumbled quietly and went back to looking at the male with a welcoming gaze and smile. She had always found it easy to be nice and very welcoming to strangers.

ooc - sorry it's tiny 3:
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 09:03

It didn't take long for Teeku's deep amber gaze to spot something moving in his direction. The something was a mass of white fur, and as Teeku raised his head to sniff the air he scented the feminine scent of a fae. Tail sweeping the earth behind him Teeku's muscles tensed with his nervous excitement. His amber eyes examining the she-wolf who approached him more closely. She was rather small for a wolf, and her fur was almost blindingly white. And as she got closer Teeku noticed her eyes were amber like his own.

Realizing he'd forgotten to breath Teeku sucks in a soft breath of air, admiring this fae's blazing white pelt. Having never seen a wolf with such a pelt. His pack had been comprised of grey to black colored wolves. And the strangers he'd met along the way had never been so dazzlingly white. Before he really knew what was happening the fae had arrived mere feet before him, yet she did not speak. Not right away, no the fae took a seat her eyes never leaving him. Forgetting his manners Teeku rose rather swiftly to his paws, his tail brushing his hocks as he wagged it. His amber eyes still marveling at the way this she-wolf's fur popped out from their surroundings. Then she spoke, and Teeku's ears flickered to catch her tone, nearly forgetting his nerves in his excitement over greeting this stranger." Pleasure to meet you." He says dropping his ears and lowering his head some hoping his foolish behavior of before might be overlooked. This fae seemed friendly but others might of taken his excitement as a challenge. " My name is Teeku." He adds finding his name felt odd as it rolled off his tongue. Probably because he so rarely introduced himself to others.

At Rose's mention of acceptance Teeku felt his chest tighten. Taking a breath he calms himself and nods his slender skull. " I do seek acceptance." He admits, his own paws shifting nervously. " I am tired of living on my own. Do you think Alphess er Quinn?" He flinches at his fumble, but continues " and Alpha Fenris might have a place for me here?" He inquires his amber gaze hopeful. If this wolf hadn't wanted him here surely she would of chased him away by now? But instead she sat meekly before him asking him if she could help him. Did this mean that this pack... Helidos she'd called it was accepting outsiders? It felt a little too easy.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 12:34

Rose flicked her ears as the brute spoke. Her amber eyes danced as she watched him kind of dance about with excitement. She chuckled warmly, flicking her white tail and motioning with her head for the brute to calm down. Her ears flicked forward once more and then she stood, walking around the brute in a teasing manner and batting a paw at him playfully. "Teeku, a fitting name for a brute like you." She said as she sat back down in her original spot. Wrapping her tail around her body, she nodded firmly before speaking again. "It's been a while since you've been with a pack, yes? Here in Helidos, there is always acceptance. But, I need to know which skills you have to offer, and if you pledge your undying loyalty to Helidos." She spoke quickly and firmly, amber eyes dancing as she spoke honest words. "If you need training in any skill, or perhaps just wish to chat, I am always easy to find." She added, making sure that if he answered correctly that she would accept him with whatever rank he wished to be as long as it wasn't a high rank that called for the Alphess or Alpha to decide. She smirked at the thought of a wolf wanting to be Beta, she shook her head and wondered if that had ever been her. She blinked and watched him, it was clear he was rusty on his wolf skills, but she had been the same way when she had joined Pine Summit, her first pack since the day her family was killed. She shrugged, letting her muscles relax as she continued to watch him and think of her past. Her past wasn't as gruesome as some others, but it still pained her to think about the ones she had lost. She smiled weakly, eyes staring at the brute, her ears flicking and twitching as she listened to the life around them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 13:16

Teeku was relieved when his over excitement was greeted by a chuckle from the fae before him. Eyes glimmering with his own nervous amusement he ducks his head a little with embarrassment as she motioned for him to calm himself. Taking a breath he relaxed his tense muscles and stilled his tail. You don't want her thinking your a moron? Do you? He tells himself firmly slowly sliding his rump back down to the cold earth with a soft thump. His deep amber eyes watching Rose as she moved around him in a playful manner. It took all his restraint not to leap back up and join in. His tail however did start to wag once more. Remembering the summers he'd spent with his siblings romping about and wrestling. He missed that playful sparring they'd done... he missed them.

Grateful when the she-wolf took her seat back before him, Teeku cocks his head sideways at her words. Unsure what she meant he decided it was a compliment and a smile flickered over his lips. He liked this fae, she was like no other he had ever met. And very different from how his mother had been. At her next words Teeku's skull nodded up and down once more. It had been a while since he'd been amongst a pack. Five long and difficult months he didn't much want to relive. Luckily for him however she didn't ask about his past instead his talents. " Er skills?" He says licking his lips nervously and shifting his weight some. What skills did he have to offer? Not many in my current state... He thought his stomach sinking some. But his hopes were re lifted when Rose finished her last statement. Blinking his amber gaze he inclines his skull. " I'm not sure I have any particularly dazzling skills..." He admits. " My long limbs make me fast however... and I can hold my own in battle even if I'm not the bulkiest of brutes." He says his lips parting in a smile that lights up his eyes. " So perhaps with your guidance I could become a useful member of Helidos?" He remarks liking the idea of being trained by the white fae. She was kind, intriguing and in his opinion cute.

Blinking some Teeku realizes he'd forgotten to answer what was most likely the most important question Rose had asked. Would he commit his undying loyalty to Helidos? A pack he knew little of and had only just met one of the members no matter how cute he found her to be. Watching the way she smiled at him with those bright amber eyes, Teeku could find no reason to mistrust the fae. " I'd be honored to pledge my undying loyalty to Helidos. If you'll have me that is..." He says looking at her, the smallest smirks on his maw. He couldn't help the play on his words, he liked her. And over the past month he'd had little chance to flirt.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 13:42

Rose giggled at his words, nodding gently. "Well, I will test your greatest skills and train you in a bit of everything." She paused in her words and smiled teasingly. She stood up and leaned forward until she touched the brutes shoulder with her nose. "I'll train you, and we'll start with your speed. Race you to the camp clearing." She smiled and wagged her tail moving a few steps away and then looking over her shoulder. "That means, welcome home Teeku. For now you will be an Omega until I see which skills you are best suited for, alright?" She wagged her tail again, taking a few more steps forward before encouraging him to start moving with a cocky smile as she took off in a gentle jog. Her eyes stayed ahead and she continued on her way to the camp clearing. There was a strong scent leading from the borders to the camp clearing. She was aiming to get him settled in and then start their training. Teeku reminded her of herself when she had been younger and had been a Rogue for most of her life. She knew that he would do great as long as he knew how to channel his energy. She smiled, knowing she had almost as much energy as he did. But she was a bit older and had learned to harness her energy into training and patrols. She smiled as she thought about Sitka, soon she'd be mates with him if he truly loved her and wished it. She still had to admit her undying love for him, but until then... she had time to decide what she really wanted with her life.

-You are ACCEPTED! Please change your name to "Omega Teeku" and request to join Helidos in the Ranks tab at the top of the website, you are now free to RP anywhere you wish.

Also, you don't have to reply to this, but you can if you want to do so.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 14:52

Teeku chuffs as Rose lets out a giggle. It was like music to his ears and his tail wagged behind him sweeping the ground rapidly. His pointy black ears perking at Rose's words. It took him a moment to realize what her words meant, especially when the fae poked her nose into his shoulder fur. Unable to restrain his playful urges anymore he leapt to his paws and wagged his tail through the air. His amber eyes twinkling as she continued on. The challenge of a race making him practically dance in place with his excitement. He didn't hesitate to charge after her, long limbs suddenly far stronger than before. Still tired his muscles screamed at him for the movement but he ignored them his whole face lighting up at Rose's last statement. He had a home! He was no longer a lone wolf! " Thank you Guardian Rose." He murmurs. So enthralled over the news, he nearly missed Rose's remark about being an omega. The idea made him uncomfortable but he blinked it away. He would deal with that later and plus she said he'd move up the ranks once trained.

At Rose's smile Teeku didn't hesitate letting out an excited yip the long legged brute leapt forward into a run. His amber eyes focused on the white blur of fur before him. Slowing as to not trample his new found pack mate, Teeku allowed himself to take a deeper breath of the air. His powerful nose drawing in all the scents around him. The smell he'd come to recognize as home. Wagging his tail Teeku followed after Rose in silence having not the faintest idea where the camp was. But just happy to have someone to guide him along, someone who wasn't going to chase him away. Eying Rose he wonders if all the wolves of Helidos were as welcoming as this fae. Part of him hoped so but another part knew it probably wasn't the case. Fighting down another bought of nerves, Teeku picks up his pace so he walks just behind Rose's right shoulder. " So how long have you lived in Helidos?" He asks her, amber eyes still twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward [Border thread] Moving Forward [Border thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward [Border thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1