Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Empty
PostSubject: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:09

Dragging the corpse of the Alphess' sister, Teren ade his way back to his pack lands. He marched across the threshold and into the very center of his pack. Tossing the body to the nearest perch, he stood and stared at his dens. Some of the wolves looked to him with wonder and mystery, while others had not been within the center. He looked to the no longer breathing body. Blood still spilled from her corpse as he watched and licked his lips. From hauling her to his home, he was covered in her blood even more. With the body in the clearing, Teren raised his chin into the air. He closed his eyes from the midday sun and released a loud and deep howl. The sound of it shook the trees and the small branches. He called to his pack, to his wolves. For they would need to know what was to happen. As his song ended, the wolves gathered as directed. He stood tall, and proud, before them all. He looked to his dwindled numbers and he knew he had lost more from his pack. The Alpha was quick to begin his words.

"I have gathered you all here today for a very important bit of news. Here lies the body of Lark, sister to Alphess Quinn." He pointed to the body with his nose, showing the wolves what he was talking about. "I have brought her here myself. In the neutral lands, I met with Quinn, found her all alone. We started a small fight, and I was certain I would kill her. But during our scuffle, we were stopped by another. This fae, Lark of Helidos, she attacked me like a fool, hoping to take me down with her sister. Now I could have killed the both of them, but I decided against it." He looked to them all, pausing for his words to sink in. "After she saw her sister and the condition I left her in, Quinn has declared war on Erenyx! I tell you our time has come! In her foolish state, she has wished for her own death and the deaths of the rest of her pack. In this hour, I will lead us to the battlegrounds. We will fight, we will kill, and we will return victors! You are all to leave the Alpha pair to me, but the rest are for you to handle in your own ways. I want all the bodies to be in our lands. I wish to sleep on their pelts within my den. So tell me, who of you shall fight?" He glared out to his pack, looking to each and every one of them. He wanted to see the wolves stand to his words and lay down their lives for their pack. Teren would live, some would die. But it would be an honorable death. The wolves of the other forest would smile upon them and their efforts.

*All Erenyx wolves may post an OOC post, save your muse for the battle. Pups/Apprentices are NOT allowed to join, so do not bother posting.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:13

Lead Warrior Naomi will fight for Erenyx.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:13

-Raymond steps up and declares loudly, he will gladly fight and die for Erenyx, for his Alpha. -
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:14

Lead Healer Cliché is present for battle.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:15

Caspian is present and will participate.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:17

Tundra is present and will participate.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:25

Scout Yuki will fight for Erenyx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:29

Drake is present and will participate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 16:38

Elite Ariste is here, and ready to slay her opponents
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 17:56

Delta Braelyn will participate!
(I'm scared xD )

Avareth will be battling to her death!

Last edited by Delta Braelyn on October 28th 2015, 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus Of Erenyx
Remus Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 18:29

Warrior Remus will fight in this war.
(and die)
Back to top Go down
Nymph of Erenyx
Nymph of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 20:33

Hunter Nymph will make a return to meet her end in the war.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 22:18

Elder Lyonitus will fight in the War to defend his brother's pack.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 12:31

Teren can obviously count on Ratio being at his side.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Of Erenyx
Cheshire Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 13:24

Cheshire will be bringing that signature smile of his to battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare To Die [Erenyx MUST Read]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1