Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 21:46

Dawn was starting to break across the sky, creating a beautiful pinkish purple tinge to light the clouds. Highlighted by a dazzling orange color, that would soon be the sun as it rose up from the horizon, to take its place in the sky. Down below in the forest birds, small mammals and other creatures started to stir. One of these creatures was a large female wolf, her paws making no noise as she bound through the trees. Her jaws parted to allow for better air flow as she bounded along, paws pounding the frost covered ground. Nails scraping at the dirt and throwing it up as she went, her rather short but fluffy tail held high. Though this fae’s actions seemed joyful and her movements light, Tatsu’s mind was in a dark place, it had been for a while, ever since her departure from her former home. Tatsu hailed from a valley far north of Age, where she had been born and groomed for the position of Alphess. Only to have her mate murdered in front of her very eyes by her own father. This betrayal causing Tatsu to leave her birth pack forever but the pain didn’t leave. No, Tatsu’s travels as a lone wolf brought the fae little solace. Her heart was empty, cold left to wilt and die. Her mind unable to wrap around what had happened to her or why. Then there was her guilt, her unbearable guilt. For Tatsu had given birth to three healthy pups before leaving the valley pack she’d called home. Only six months old, Tatsu had heard them howling for her as she’d roamed away from the territory. Their little voices nearly causing the heartbroke fae to return to the pack. But just the idea of being forced to live alongside her father was too much to handle. Sure she could challenge him, attempt to kill him as he’d done her beloved but Tatsu was no killer. She would never murder another so needlessly. Believing her former packmates would take care of her young, Tatsu left for good.

So now in the chilly grips of morning Tatsu was hurtling closer and closer to the territory of a pack rumored to of just started. Tatsu hadn’t the faintest idea why she thought joining another pack would solve her heart ache. Perhaps it would be a second chance, perhaps she could move on. The only thing Tatsu knew for sure was she was drawn to these lands for a reason. Perhaps it was a sign, perhaps fate was trying to speak to her. She didn’t know and was too focused on getting there to ponder it further. Huffing some as she traveled, Tatsu’s breath whirled away from her face and into the air in a cloud of steam. Revealing just how chilly this fine fall morning was, as the fae neared her destination. She slowed to a steady trot large paws landing with precision and delicacy. Her thickly furred ears stood erect upon her broad skull seeking signs of danger. Tatsu wasn’t sure who she could trust anymore. A fact that made the fae rather wary and even a tad paranoid. If her own father could betray her who in the world wouldn’t? Sighing, Tatsu attempted to relax knowing she couldn’t go to the border of another pack tense and filled with doubt. Weakness wouldn’t get her anywhere, nor would her years of training as an Alphess allow it. You have nothing left to lose, she tells herself as the smell of a border marker wafted into her nostrils causing them to flare.

Coming to a halt amongst a little clearing Tatsu scented the air her nostrils met by the musk of urine. Guessing the border was only a few feet ahead Tatsu planted her rump firmly on the ground. Sitting with her head held high Tatsu contemplated the border. She had never joined the ranks of another pack or witnessed a wolf attempting to join one. She had been far too busy living her life as the heir to the northern valley pack to pay much heed to such matters. Now however, she was left with no option but to figure it out. She knew if she sat there long enough surly a wolf would come by to investigate. However Tatsu wasn’t getting any younger and had little patience. So instead she tilted her thick creamy tan maw into the air and let loose a long howl. It was strong and beautiful but Tatsu couldn’t hide the sorrows inside her head from spilling into her howl. “ Now we wait.” She murmurs to no one in particular. As if the trees around her might be listening or something.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 22:08

Movement was at a minimum on that particular morning. They had gained a few new pack members within the last few days, and he had a feeling one more may want to appear soon. He suspicions had been answered when he heard a howl come from the borderlines in from of him. Smirking, he trotted off into the morning to find this stranger who had summoned him. He wondered what he would come across at the borders this time. The last time he had answered a boxer call, it was an odd female who ended up telling him his life story that Malachai could have gone the rest of his life knowing. He could care less about anyone's past other than his own. Who they are now is different than who they were then and that was their own private thing to sort out their past from their present and future. That was none of Malachai's concern unless it even remotely involved him in the slightest of ways. If he was involved, even only slightly, he would make note of what was happening and how this thing would affect him. Most of the time, he had his own business to tend to, so not many took a particular interest in him, nor found the bravery to approach the larger brute. He knew he was intimidating, and he sure way proud of it. If he wasn't, and was just a pretty face in the crowd, he would never be taken seriously. He knew how to scare the daylights out of a wolf with just a few words and facial expressions. It was all too easy. He didn't do it often, as it reminded him of his murderous past, but sometimes, he had to give someone a little scare. Would he do so with whomever appeared at his pack's border? It was a possibility, but he had not entirely decided quite yet what he was going to do to this stranger. Scare them? Show them his easy side? Be emotionless as he was with Paislee at the boxer only a few days ago? He pondered on what his options were and what he was in the mood to do.

His paws made the brittle leaves from the trees crumble under him. He wondered how long autumn would last. He loves the season, in all honesty, but he found a particular fondness of winter. Although the food was scarce and warmth was a little hard to come by in a lonely den, he looked at it as his element. His coat perfectly blended into the white banks and hills of the lands. His blue eyes the only thing strongly visible when looking at him in the white months of winter. He knew this winter may be a little odd, as he was used to one or two pregnant females waddling around the pack clearing in search of a small meal for themselves and their growing children. He would not be expecting any pups coming into the pack this year, unless Chiara and Magnus had decided to have another litter that all could survive, train, and live well for an entire lifespan rather than having it cruelly ripped away from them in the blink of an eye. Pyrvanthros would be different. They wouldn't be the always happy Helidos, the evil Erenyx, or the odd-ball group of Agavos. They would be their own kind of special with many who devoted their lives tot his pack and all who lived within it.

The scent of another hit his olfactory senses like a ton of bricks. it was a strong scent of someone clearly not from around the area. He approached the border line, his tail raised in dominance, but not to the point of them assuming he was Magnus. He would never try to to pass himself as the alpha, as he knew if Magnus wanted, he could easily rip his throat out. The Delta looked down at the female before him, she was odd looking to him. He did not comment on such a thing, as he wasn't the nicest of wolves all the time, but he surely was not that kind of rude to others. He then spoke to the female before him, his voice strong and deep. "You have come to the border of the Pyrvanthros pack led by Alpha Magnus and Alphess Chiara. I am Delta Malachai. Why have you summoned me?" His voice wasn't harsh, nor soothing. Rather, he kept it smooth and slick, not expressing too much or too little emotion through his words as he spoke. He wondered if she would present the required things at the border. Submission, respect, and automatic answers to his questions. This was a simple test, and he was yet to come across a wolf who had found this little test the most difficult thing in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 14:19

Tatsu didn’t have to wait long before something moved ahead. Yellow oculars flashing, she watches closely as the form of a large snowy white brute appeared. He came through the trees at a quick pace his tail held up. Though Tatsu didn’t fail to notice, his tail wasn’t fully raised like an Alpha’s might be. Curious to know who had answered her calls, Tatsu remained still like a stone. Her muscles tensing ever so slightly beneath her fur. Just in case the brute meant her harm, Tatsu wanted to be prepared. Moments later however the brute spoke, and Tatsu relaxed slightly. Her thickly furred ears swiveling to catch his words, then when he finished they pinnned back against her broad head. Rising to her paws, Tatsu knew what must be done, no matter how unpleasant she found it to be. Lowering herself before the brute, Tatsu dropped her tail between her legs and her body to the ground. She didn’t grovel however showing him just enough submission to reveal she meant no harm or disrespect. “ Greetings Delta Malachai ” She murmurs her voice even, but never wavering or showing an ounce of fear. “ My name is Tatsu.” She adds dipping her skull, ears still back some to show she did not wish to challenge him. “ I have summoned you here today to ask you for acceptance into Pryvanthros.” She says yellow oculars examining the white brute before her.

On closer inspection she discovered he was nearly as large as her. Only a few centimeters shorter if they were to stand side by side. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered what the outcome of a spar between them would be. She’d enjoyed sparring back home and had become rather efficient at it. Who knew maybe one day she’d get the chance to challenge the brute. But for now she would study him, his words, his behavior. For Tatsu wanted to know if she could trust the wolves of this pack. If she was to join she needed to know they were trustworthy just as they needed to know she was. “ That is if you are in fact accepting?” She questions, watching Malachai for his reaction. “ If you are, I am willing to prove my worth however you deem fit. “ She finishes falling silent and slipping back into her sitting position before him. Had she properly submitted? Were Pyrvanthros truly accepting? Were they trustworthy? These questions swirled about her head as she waited for he white wolfs reply.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 19:58

The white male's attitude remained calm and collected, but still blank with expression. Hie eyes did not leave the female who submitted before him. He knew she would respect him at that moment. His eyes were blank and vast with the cyan color of his irises. Nothing came to his mind other than for this female before him to respect him and treat him as she should. For, he was one of the three superiors within the pack, and required to be treated like one when it came to the line of work. In his mind, he wasn't a ruler in the slightest. He was a follower of his leaders, but a leader to his pack mates. Always would demonstrate proper respect and action when in the work line. Off duty, he would remain as much as a pup as he felt like. They were adults, true, but it wasn't healthy for them to stay that way all the time. They had to have a little fun now and then. He knew that, and would most definitely encourage that until the day he died. Although he normally would in no way display that kind of behavior before coming here with Magnus and Chiara, he was trying to embrace all parts of himself a little at a time.

The female, who had called herself Tatsu, had then spoke about why she had summoned him there. He listened silently, with a blank expression. Nodding once she finished, he spoke up. "I see." He said simply with no sort of emption lurking in his words. He then cleared his throat and spoke once more. "You are correct, we are accepting. We are a new pack only consisting of a handful of members at the moment Before I even consider you to enter our ranks and new home, you must answer these questions. If your answered deem solid and trustworthy, you will most likely be looking at a new home. If not, you look at being turned away to find refuge at one of the other three packs in this area." His ear flicked with the feeling of a bug flying near it. A growl slipped from his throat at such a thing, but then left it alone in order to not scare the newcomer. "First, what makes you think you're worthy of coming into our rankings? What skills do you possess that would be useful to us? Second, have you killed anyone? If so, why? Third, do you pledge your life to me, your pack mates, and the alphas when needed in a time of war or issue?" He looked at her, his voice stern. He was sure she would answer to the best of her ability, but a surprise could always come from around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 12:51

Tatsu was relieved when Malachai seemed to accept her submittance. He however did not move or show the slightest hint of emotion. Giving Tatsu nothing to go off of as far as what the brute was like. Other than perhaps reserved with outsiders or maybe just reserved in general. But Tatsu could respect that, having had a difficult past herself she could see the appeal of hiding oneself away. Yellow oculars glancing over the Delta’s blank blue ones Tatsu listens carefully to his every word. Her skull nodding ever so slightly at his statement, unsurprised that he had questions for her. Her yellow oculars however, were quickly drawn to the small pest which flew around the Delta’s head. Catching his growl Tatsu remained calm knowing it was directed at the bothersome insect and not a challenge to her. Watching as the irksome insect came in her way Tatsu waited till it was nearly over her head before snapping her powerful jaws upwards and squashing the bug between her incisors. Satisfied Tatsu, allows the dead bug to fall to the ground, her ears still intent upon Delta Malachai’s every word. Looking back to the brute she was however caught off guard by one particular question, ‘have you killed anyone?’ It caused the fae’s heart to sink, as memories of her father’s betrayal flashed before her eyes. Blinking the image of her mate’s lifeless battered body laying on a blood soaked ground, Tatsu returns her focus to Malachai as he finished speaking. Now it was her turn to speak and Tatsu took her time choosing her words with care. What made her worthy to join Pyrvanthros ranks? Was she worthy? Could any pack appreciate the value of a she-wolf who abandoned her own pups? Stop feeling sorry for yourself! A voice snarled in her head.

Pushing these negative thoughts aside Tatsu, sits up a little straighter keeping her eyes averted ever so slightly as to continue to show she did not wish to challenge the snowy brute. “ Well Delta Malachai I believe my experiences, background and training make me a worthy candidate for Pryvanthos. I was raised from a young age to believe in the unity of the pack. That all wolves regardless of their position are a key part of the pack as a whole. Like a living organism if one aspect fails the others will follow. So I’d say I work well with others, and I can offer you protection. I know how to fight and fight well. I may not be the best but I was taught to never back down and I assure you I wouldn’t. I can track and hunt like most wolves. I also have some basic knowledge of herbs. “ She says not going too deep into her skills. That would involve stories she did not wish to share with Delta Malachai just yet. “ As far as your inquiry as whether I have ever killed another wolf the answer is no. I have never taken the life of a fellow wolf.” She murmurs her voice was low but strong, her yellow oculars flashing fiercely. I am not a traitor, I am not a murderer like my father, she added in her head. Licking her lips she continues, “ As for your last question…” she starts keeping her body posture as still as a stone. “ I Tatsu hereby pledge my life to you, this pack and the leaders of this pack. If the time comes I will lay my life down to protect those within. “ She finishes lowering her head before the brute, ears back before raising it once more to await his response. She didn’t show it but she was nervous. She was taking a chance putting her trust in this brute, trust that he and his pack were trustworthy. That they would not betray her, that she could call Pyrvanthros a home. Perhaps even move on from her past and let it go, as she so desperately wanted to do.

If not, if betrayed once more, there was no telling what the fae might do...
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 16:40

The brute watched the female as she spoke. She seemed promising but he way she spoke to him in such a respectful manner, which made the wolf wish that all were as respectful as she had been when showing at a border. He looked at her, his eyes searching her for any sign on aggression or fear. He wondered hoe well she would fit in. She seemed to be reserved and not to speak very often when around others. He did not jude her for that, for he understood. He did not talk much around others. He wanted to remain as an authority figure to the rest of the pack, other than Magnus and Chiara, of course. He was the only one to come with the couple to their new home, and he knew that they valued him greatly for such a thing. He appreciated it, and did not dare to break that trust that they have formed.

His attention was dragged back to her as she spoke about killing another of their own kind. He nodded as she claimed that she had not, and that she would pledge her life to the pack. He nodded again, understand that her words were true in which she said. He then tok in a deep breath and spoke. "Well, Tastu. You have answered my questions to the best of your ability, I hope. At this moment, as you pledge your life to us, I name you Warrior Tastu of Pyrvanthros. You may either wander the lands and find your way to the pack yourself, or follow me." He nodded and looked at the female, beginning to turn and trot off back to his little den. He stopped and turned his head for a moment, looking back at her. "Welcome home, Warrior." He nodded, and with a flick of his tail, he took his way back home.

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please change your name to 'Warrior Tastu' and be sure to request Pyrvanthos in the "Ranks" tab below the banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate is a Fickle Friend [Border Thread/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1