Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Xerentis
Delta Xerentis

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-Colored Eyes, Free Character Slot

Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Empty
PostSubject: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 22:24

His mind would begin to ponder, is it truly necessary, in which he'd tell himself it was, though it seemed quite doubtful as to where he was going. The brute questioned his safety in the quad-pack developed lands after smelling the rotting stench of blood in the neutral lands. It had appeared a battle of sorts had occurred not long ago before he had reached the lands, if he were not mistaken, he assumed it hadn't been even a week since it had ended. The image of bodies that must've been piled did not settle nicely in the depths of his stomach, which growled despite the thoughts which haunted him. He would feed eventually before allowing his two-toned eyes to rest, there were more important matters to attend, to which he knew must be done before he do anything smaller first. The soft, egg-nog colored male drifted helplessly towards the weaker scented areas, allowing himself to be empowered by a fresh pack's odor in the mists. The skies that day were of a dark orange, the sun slowly setting into the night, though carefully in standstill as the soft, purple clouds accompanied her beautiful atmosphere. These colors soon reflected off his fur, dazzling the pigments of his two-colored eyes to be brighter in shade than they originally are. His coat appeared less ebony and more of an orange cream as he trotted through the tall meadow grasses. Nose lowered, his tail swung casually behind his hing legs as he followed the scent towards this small, but potential group of wolves.

Xerentis sighed softly as the sound of leaves crackling beneath his paws overpowered the noise which drew his lips. The smell of autumn was quite prominent in these parts of the woods, a scent that reminded him too of home. Though this smell was of a more familiar, happy memory in the back of his mind, much like his mother, he'd faintly recall. He had grown up so much since then, he had almost forgotten what it was like to have a blood family, but who needed that when family wasn't always blood? The neutrals soon faded as the threshold came into view, the pack laying in the ruins of tall trees and mossy textures to coat the bottom of the forest. Taking a final whiff of the surrounding area, he knew that he had done well in finding the right pack that belonged to the scent, only to realize his purpose there before lifting his head to announce himself. With round lips, his deep vocal cords came alive in song, the tune sharing a rasp, yet joyful glow among the soft melodies of birds in the air. A flock of crows would call above that as they'd fly out from their hiding spots and across the treetops far above he. Allowing his voice some rest, he positioned himself with poise, his instincts sharing a sense of his personality in lifting one of his paws close to his chest while the other remained standing to support him. Head and tail lowered, the male closed his eyes in due respects to whomever would greet him. He remained like this in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 20:21

The day was beginning and he had been up since the sunrise. His body was strong and refreshed from the sleep he had gotten that night. He was ready to take on what the rest of the day had for him. He had already gone hum tin and brought back a hare and squirrel for whomever was hungry when they awoke from their sleep. He trotted along, then trying to count the members within the pack at that time. Himself, Magnus, Chiara, Paislee, Eirwen, Recluse, Amatis, Zephyr, and whomever he would meet along the way that he had not heard of yet. He could only remember the names he had heard from Magnus and Chiara regarding the newcomers into the pack. They had been increasingly growing in numbers day by day, but were nowhere near the size of the other three packs within the lands.

A call was sounded from ahead of him. Again, he was on his way to the border. A call was sounded, but it was not like the ones he had answered perviously. This one was deeper, and not so high pitched as the others. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth was he remised that the call was from a male. He had yet to meet any other males other than Magnus by the time of their arrival and formation of Pyrvathros, and meeting another was a little thrilling to the white brute. His blue eyes watched ahead as he moved along the same pathway he took to the border. He always took the same way there, then guided his way to the direction of the howl itself to find the wanderer. The scent of dead leaves and wet earth became stronger as he moved away from the pack area. It was strong and relaxing. He then had shoved through the underbrush to appear before whomever had reached the border. A male was laying there before him, a coat similar to his own, but tainted with other colors to make him appear darker in shade. The Delta breathed and relaxed his muscles. Looked down at the male, he then spoke. "Awake male. You have arrived at the border of Pyrvanthros, led by Alpha Magnus and ALphess Chiara. I am their Delta, Malachai. Please, tell me why you have called." The white male looked at the male before he said anything else, giving him a chance to speak to why he was there and introduce himself however he would. The brute before him looked promising as a member. Now, it was all in the questions and answers that would be presented to reveal the stranger's fate.
Back to top Go down
Delta Xerentis
Delta Xerentis

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 22:40

The slight feather dust of his ears indicated the awareness for the sound and smell emerging closer to him. Attentive and cautious with remaining still, the wolf realized the masculinity behind the other's presence, the smallest ghost of a smile peeking at the corner of his lips to the promised assumption. Another male, how grand, it had been long since he had met another comrade to his own gender, the last being Arminodin for what seemed ages ago. Exhaling softly through his seemingly closed black maw as he awaited proper instruction to level up his head - and in doing so, unveiled his two-toned bi-colored eyes to the public air before the other with silence. The crimson whiskey flames of amber swirled around in his right eye while the icey, trickled teal waves swarmed along in his left optic. He stared quietly to the other out of silent respects, his paw still lifted while the other kept him skillfully supported. The air around him felt regal, though clearly of a lower status than he who stood before him, however Xerentis failed to loose the act of who he once was, only allowing those habits of importance to follow him for a highly-likely eternity.

As requested of, the bi-colored eyed wolf spoke of poise and collectiveness, thorough in every word that drenched with honesty and neatness, "I call with matters of filling a gap that cannot be fixed without a proper home to raise one's self," said he, sustaining a leveled gaze with the Delta male. Xerentis refused to shed a light of emotion in his demeanor other than a neutral mask of solid acknowledgement for the other's importance. Avoiding all matters of giving such feelings away, he would continue, "-I refer to the name of Xerentis, formally known as a skilled fighter and hunting extraordinaire back in my natal pack. I grant you promise and a golden heart of trust. I shall spare no excuses, and use my skills for the better in suiting the position you shall offer, if you see I am of use here." For not having been in any other packs than the one he was born into, he surprised himself internally at how well he was able to place his words, however didn't allow it to control his body language. The small tightening in his chest was enough to tell him to get a hold of himself, peering to the male quietly to see what he'd have to add.

Last edited by Xerentis on November 14th 2015, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 16:53

The brute watched the other closely, but calmly. He didn't see the male as a threat, which was flaming for Malachai. He had not encountered a wolf at the border who was threatening just yet. He knew he would at one point or another. This one, had a relaxing vibe to him. Nothing seemed off about the other white male, but he knew that looks could be deceiving. The Delta looked at the other, who was clear to show signs of respect for the him. Malachai was pleased with his respect to him. It was the only thing the Delta required when it came to speaking with him. If you respected him, he would respect you. If you disrespected him, he would make your life a burning pit of hell. With that, he made sure everyone knew it at one point to another. He looked back at the brute as he spoke of why he had come, and his ears perked at a word. Extraordinaire. He tilted his head with curiosity for a moment. He had never heard someone use that word in particular at the border.

Shaking his thoughts from his mind, he looked at the male. No expression was in his eyes or upon his face. He nodded then spoke. "Well, Xerentis. As you have already spoken of what you did in your pack pack, I only have a couple of questions for you to answer before we proceed." He nodded, looking at the male, taking in a glimpse of his bi-colored eyes that were in face, quite stunning. "First, have you killed another wolf? If so, why? Second, do you pledge your life to Pyrvanthos? This includes myself and every other wolf, wether you like them or not. Third, what in one particular thing you believe you can succeed in if you do so enter this pack as one of us? If you answer these honestly and to the best of your ability, then we will proceed with you entering our ranks." He nodded for a moment, looking at the male. He was curious to his response, as it was odd to hear the answers of some who may have had a dark past.
Back to top Go down
Delta Xerentis
Delta Xerentis

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 14:27

As expected from the superior, he observed everything of which Xerentis had to say, analyzing the texture in his voice that may lead to anything suspicious or threatening - though it was clear that he meant no harm otherwise. Once this was thoughtfully confirmed, his ears faced forwards to the Delta male as he spoke. This was an interview, not a friendly get together, he found it responsible of himself to answer such questions if asked of from an official, however the first thing brought about the autumn air was not at all what he had expected. "I-," Lips parted, the wolf silently paused in rearing back the reigns of his emotions from getting too far ahead of himself - his temper allowed such irresponsible actions to happen once in a while, to specific ranges where it has become quite dangerous to restrain. His pupils struggled to stay comfortable as he stared at the male before him, unable to fathom the proper words to speak in such a sense for an answer. The dove pigmented brute wasn't sure what all he should say to that, to give his entire honesty or just reply he had killed one - which wasn't technically a lie, but it was in the same light. But lying would get him no where, he knew, quietly arguing with his inner thoughts to speak up to defend his honor. "Yes..," His ears lowered slightly backwards as his eyes remained forwards, "-many, in fact. For good reasons, I promise you. Not only to protect myself but my peers too. My natal pack had.. several issues with sickened rogues.. it was my duty to serve as a protector by killing those who would get passed our borders." He had left the portion out of killing his father in his younger years of adulthood, for he couldn't quite remember himself all the details leading up to it. All he could recall was the hatred and abandonment his father had left him and his adopted sister in before their mother had been killed.

At the second and third questions, the wolf returned to his stilled positioned, chest bulking and chin lowered to a certain degree of rank beneath the Deltas. With this sudden regenerated elegance, he fixed himself to answer with straight, promising words, a leveled voice to lead as his paw lifted close to his chest, "I shall devote my loyalty to the pack and all those who thrive within it. Respect, devotion and integrity will be donned in my presence - I promise this in the name of Pyrvanthros. I believe this pack will be benefited wisely from my skills of either fighting or hunting - whichever you should choose shall be my role here. My duty is to never disappoint, but to merely serve and protect." With that, the male bowed his head low, eyes closed in dearest respects and gratitude for the male's presence in being here this fine day. The brute was internally joyous that the journey was well worth the tread. Whether it be a handsome, skillful hunter, or a brutal protector of the lands, so be it, he will take on whatever he is given with a smile.

- Hunter shall do c:
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 13:56

Malachai had no time to tell the brute that he did not need to explain himself for his actions, as they were in the past. It was too late, he had already began to tell the Delta reasoning behind his killings. If anyone knew how hard it was to accept the fact of murder, it was Malahchai. He knew that it was not worth explaining. "No need to explain the reasons, Xerentis. For I myself have killed as well, but I will leave that for another day." The Delta nodded and looked at the male before him, hoping that he would be a good addition, and possibly a close friend to the Delta, as he needed more of those/ Taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly, he spoke. "You seem to wish a great deal to be here and to prove your worth to me as well as my Alphas. For that, I name you Hunter Xerentis. I expect nothing less but greatness from you from how you have spoken of being well-rounded. Do not let me down, Hunter. Welcome home." Malachai nodded, beginning to turn and he took a few steps forward before turning. "You may either follow me back to the pack clearing or wander the lands if you please." The white male did not wait for the other, as he began to slowly trot back to the pack, where a arm meal and a comfy den would be awaiting him.

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please change your name to Hunter Xerentis and request 'Pyrvanthros' under the 'Ranks tab below the banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star vs. The Forces of Evil [Border Post]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1