Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother to Brother [Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Beta Reaper
Beta Reaper

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Brother to Brother [Teren] Empty
PostSubject: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 16:44

(ooc- Probably makes no sense but whatever cx )
Dancing flickers of a sudden light would increase in tenacity, the golden-yellow apparatus monitoring as if it were in direct contact with the cool breeze. The flames burning from an pitch ember that took root inside the hollow hole of a chest, a scorching temperature would rise, cooking the soul inside-out and with such passion that cursed his form, the brute would let the raw power behind his anger bellow out in a short but loud snarl, jowls twitching uncontrollably as the pearl white of his fangs would be bared for all to see. Souls on a once past life would take form, the grey mist moving as memories would serve as a guide to play the part. Perfect. Things were bloody perfect as the large brute would have his shadow wave through it's neighbors: silent, well-placed steps would travel their way around and directly between the forest woodlands, mentioning the large brute around while the figure mixed with the hues of a pitched nightfall to completely cover himself in the shade of midnight. A true breathing demon.

The killer would attack the underbrush and fallen leaves beneath him as he moved and with such movement, the male would follow the scent of nothing. No path. No destination other than the pack of a fellow ghost. It had been many years since the brute had seen his brother, he having left his sibling's pack not too long after the male took control. Growing bored with the same antics that resulted in many deaths and whores to show up in the land. How would this pack differ from the latter? Surely it would be the same, knowing his brother and all but if he found it unsuitable.. well, then things would have to change. It would be a delightful shame if Reaper had to destroy the pack from it's core. Yes. To hear the ear piercing screams of those the devil took as victims, not feeling any emotion other than pure joy as the impulse to kill would grow stronger. To feel and taste the flesh of his victims beneath him and watch their insides pool out into a puddle was a sight indeed. Staining the terrain with the color forever to mark the spot where that being lost their life.

Voices. Voices and screams would puncture his mind, the never ending shrieks driving the male mad for more. More victims, more blood. Something the brute had found a large liking too in his time with Kol and the two faes even remotely worth his time. Oh, how many had fallen beneath the brute and how many more would in the next few months. Fun. It would be rather fun, to break down his brother and whatever he had built. Killing a few wolves here and there but otherwise remain undetected until time was proper. If Teren was anything like he was in the past, the plan would need to be set perfectly as the male knew all to well his dear brother was the only one who could ever match his skill. Only the next few moments would dictate the future, Reaper supposed. Paused and with a crane in his neck, muzzle skyward with a slight 'O' at the tips of his lips, Reaper would release his mighty call. Calling for only one as the two ghosts would now come face to face.

Last edited by Reaper on November 28th 2015, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 19:56

Days had passed since the victory of the first war in these lands. Teren had succeeded with exactly what he had wanted, more than anything else. The Alpha had done his part in killing the sister of the fae he hated more than anything in his life. In the early hours of morning, he awoke and searched the perimeter for any notice of Helidos wolves or unwanted guests. If any came to his lands, he would kill them. If any tried to avenge their Alphess, he would kill them. As he awoke in his den, he walked out into the bright sunlight and marked his territory right beside his favorite tree. It was a common ritual he had carried for years after being victorious over other packs, battles, and various situations. It also reminded his members exactly who he was and what he was capable of. The mighty Alpha stretched his body close to the ground as he could be without laying down. His tail curled protectively over his spine, now a natural thing for him. Teren walked casually along his home and watched everything around him. He had first wished to check over the whole border, then sweep through the pack clearing, but it dawned on him that he had not wandered through all of his lands in a very long time. Away he went, walking from morning until night fall.

It was not long before the old wolf found himself along the borders once more. This time he had already done all the guarding he needed to. It would be for the pleasurable experience to know that all was well for him, with no issues in sight. Soon Winter would be coming, the pack would go into a frenzy and after that, new life would be brought into the pack. He was curious what this female would provide for him, the Beta of Helidos, or once was. He knew nothing of her past, nothing of her lineage. Was she a female producer? He was not sure, but he was certain that she would please him or she would be killed. Either way it was a win-win situation for the male. Through his deep thoughts, he found himself no longer paying attention to his surroundings. Instead, he thought of the last time he had participated in coitus. It had been a long time, but it was much like running. Nobody ever forgets how to do a thing like that. The thoughts alone of such an act, forced the fur along his spine to stand straight up with excitement. Quickly his thoughts would evaporate from the foregrounds of his mind. A howl broke everything away. Sucked into a void like a tornado, Teren no longer thought of such things. Instead, he thought of the sound. He knew the howl. He knew the voice. A smirk danced along his features, and towards the noise, he followed. He did not run, for Teren ran after nobody. Instead, he took his sweet time and made it when he wanted to.

The shadow of night fell upon his backside, covering him in darkness. The only portion of his own form visible to those looking onward were his bright emerald eyes. They reflected off of the glow from the moon, forcing them to be beautiful and more brilliant than normal. Approaching from the shadows, Teren found a break in the trees and stepped forward. His tail did not rest above his spine, in fact, it dangled between his long and powerful legs. His coat was relaxed and smooth as could be. It needed a small bit of tidying, but he knew the Captive would do as he required. He stared to the other in shock, perhaps. Had Reaper been the first to discover the lone King, then maybe he would have been shocked. But no, Reaper was third. Strange of him to be so late, especially behind the likes of Caspian. Of all his brothers, before the death of Thatcher, Reaper was always his favorite, and his most hated. He loved to hate him, and he hated to love him. Since puphood, the two were practically inseparable for they were always competing with one another. Only Teren had come out on top and soon after, Reaper disappeared. He spoke not a word for a moment, but allowed his brother with the identical color hues as he, to stare upon him. He would know from the smells, that this was Teren's pack. There was no need to speak of such things at the moment. "Reaper... Back from the dead are we? I always thought you to be immortal..." His tone was cold, dead almost. He showed no emotion even though he could feel pride and joy inside that he was reunited with the best of his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Beta Reaper
Beta Reaper

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 22:50

A night's terror, sketched and outlined with the ink of a illuminated silver - wholly drawn in the mix variety of browns, joined by the same color as the demonic sky fall, the devil would stretch his eerie silence across the area. Presence and looks alone enough to strike fear even in the likes of small rodents. The times would never get old. Pumping terror into those who only merely wished to pass, the horror so bad of what he could do that even his own brothers would become a scum to his wishes and demands. Oh, those four were idiots indeed. It would seem the intelligence of the bloodline stopped with him, but the third had promise. Little, but the faint hope was there that he would turn and come to his senses. Of course, the same could not be said for the others. Thatcher was the worst of them all, that brute never minding his own damn business. It was what got him killed in the first place. Wait - no, that was him. The demon had done the deed, his pathetic little brother being the first of many lives he decided to take. As said, the first was always the best. Treacherous scenes of all the wonderful brilliant souls he took would come forth, their plethora of despair and desire, both separate for each party, would call and allure the memories out of the crevices of the male's mind. The most sickening and glorious of crimes playing in sequence, once by once did they go and as if his subconscious had taken control, nothing of the reality in where Reaper stood could be visible. The trees of the border now a hazed vision, the brute was brought back to it all. Up until his very last but recent kill.

Knocking his prey into the wall, his strength took the breath from the other and the brute would make sure he never got it back. Jaws spread to capture his victim, with nowhere else to go, did his mark hit home and in the matter of seconds after teeth became connected with black fur, the large brute wasted no time in making sure it's entry hurt like hell. Digging furiously past the skin and meat, Reaper used the thin area between the neck and the shoulder to his advantage. One fore-paw coming up, it wrapped itself over the male's back, forcing the other to bend his upper torso to the ground and in normal circumstances, twist. But with being so close to the wall and all, the only option for Dmitri to do was the first part. So be it. Tearing apart the other's flesh as he still had hold on his skin, Reaper would use the males awkward position of his left forearm and his own shoulder to ram the brute's rib cage against the wall repeatedly. His actions purely to hear the snap of bone in the others left arm as it would be slammed.

All too soon however, before the most thrilling parts of it all came to play, the scene would slowly vanish. Reaper's mind coming in and out of the time, his subconscious fighting the pull but nonetheless, loosing. As if he had fallen down a dark pit, the brute snapped to the reality to find a crooked smile plastered on his face and his haunches resting onto the ground. Who would dare disturb something so joyous it made the beast and his fellow comrades across the earth truly happy? Just as the thought came to mind, did the source and at the sight of the ghost he had come to see, nothing was spoken as both just stared. Seconds went by, but as if on cue, Reaper would let the dark lips he possessed turn into a smirk. How ghosts did find their way back to one another. "Long time brother." The brute started, truth in his words and yet still, mockery was laced beneath the cold tone of his vocals. It had been many years and yet his blood still looked the same. Let's see if his dear brother still had the same attitude as he remembered. Identical hues meeting straight on, it didn't take long for the ebony brute to speak and to which he did, a rough chuckle would escape the devil though it was short lived. "And here I thought the same of you." Paused for only a moment, green hues would glance quickly to the surrounding forestry behind. "Quite a thing to see you here though. Had the last not been good enough?" Inquiry only for the moment, Reaper found himself back on all fours, his height matching the other and motioning closer, the demon only halted his step when he was just inches from his kin. Hoping to see the same Teren he was proud to call family. "Tell me, brother. What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 09:37

He smirked. His smart alack brother had returned to be by his side. The male stared the wolf before him, seeing so much of himself in the other. It was not by appearance, no, but his attitude. The two had always been the closest and bothered each other more than the rest ever could. He stared an thought about what to say. "I have been Alpha for these lands for a year now. When I first came here, another wolf was Alpha. His name was Steele. I met him at this very border, and challenged him. We fought, he lost. I dragged his weakened form across the lands and to the pack clearing. There I killed him before his family, his pack, and all his followers. Nobody opposed me. Some even felt relief that I had done it. Steele was not a good leader. He failed his pack. The best thing he ever did was die in front of them all. Last spring, the pups were fought against one another. We lost all but one. Her name is Pepper or something like that. Anyway, I found my old Alphess owned a pack here, and I killed her sister. This started a war. In this war, I killed the Alphess, my long time rival. I have an idea to take over the remaining lands, but have not done it yet. I'm waiting for them to not expect it. Let them get comfortable and take them down again." Teren smiled and looked to the other. "Caspian found me first. Then Lyonitus. Now you. Caspian is my Delta, I have plans for Lyonitus... But for you, I offer you something special. If you are loyal to me, and me alone... you will be my second Beta. I already have one. His name is Irrationality and I trust him more than I trust anyone. So what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Beta Reaper
Beta Reaper

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 00:04

Position rigid and solid, the male would not movement from his position as he gazed straight into the eyes of his own blood. It was so nice to be back in the vicinity of the only wolf who could relate and comprehend the fallen angel. The only one who the beast could see as a true brother as opposed to adversary like his others. Auds lifted, they would flicker somewhat as his inquiry was replied. Reaper let his grin stay on his dark lips, mindfully listening to the story of his kin as he shared what had happened since the two have been separated. With names, the brute did not care to think about which these adversaries did or how they died but instead, how his brother acted upon them. It was fulfilling to know about the homicide and violence, demonstrating to him the sibling he knew was still well perfectly how he remained. It would appear that the brute was by all kills not the only one of his kin killing Alphas, the main distinction between them is that Reaper did it for entertainment only. Not the title. Be that at the notice of war, the large brute did let a little grimace happen upon his lips, disheartened a tad by the certainty he had missed something so wicked it could be discovered pleasurable. "Appears I missed all the fun." Voice rumbling, his remark was quick however clues of his now angered feelings at the missed opportunity did leak. What dear Teren said next was something he ought to have expected however didn't. Caspian and Lyonitus were here? How those two figured out how to survive this long was fascinating. Particularly Little O' Caspian, that brute not any better than their sibling Baritos and Thatcher. Such a feeble, manipulative one he was. Reaper would have to visit his siblings and make up for lost time, possibly remind the two who was on top as most likely both developed to think they were essential in the males absence. Smiling, the brute would look at his sibling before him. "Surely I have not been replaced by this Irrationality." Jeer bound inside of his words, Reaper would proceed. "For you brother, I will stand by your side loyally. Your enemies will be my own and should any step to take your title, I will make them regret it."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 08:24

Please change your name to Beta Reaper and request the Erenyx group at the top of the page. Welcome home, brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother to Brother [Teren] Brother to Brother [Teren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother to Brother [Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1