Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wanderer (Lyo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 03:06

A soft sigh was all that would escape the tiny white fae as she lifted her nose from the ground, the scent of her quarry now only a dear memory as she once again lost the trail. With the way the seasons battled over which would claim the day, the mix of cold rain and swiftly melting snow depending upon which minute you cared to take notice made tracking anything difficult, let alone what seemed to be the only hare for miles. It had been several days since the young fae had eaten anything, but that was the life of a loner after all, and with winter drawing closer Sasha feared being under fed would become a familiar feeling, especially without her mother. It was true she was of age now to be on her own, as this spring would conclude her third year of life, but she often missed the only wolf she had ever known, and the comfortable life they shared.

As the thin mix of snow switched back to a cold drizzle the fae would perk her ears, eyes scanning over the forest as she took a moment to turn her attention back to a very real threat in this area, the pack. As Sasha tracked she had mate note of the mingled trails of pack wolves drawing closer to the direction she was going, that familiar stench of death seeming to follow them. However, as much as she would have loved to, Sasha had little choice but to push onward, the need to eat out weighing her general fear and disgust for packs. Sasha was certain she hadn't noticed any markers on her path, though she hadn't been looking very hard as she struggled to keep the scent of her now escaped meal, and with the days onslaught of precipitation it could be difficult to scent anything. With another soft sigh the fae would shift to rest on her haunches, head slowly turning to scan the area around her through the haze. She had to be close to the border by now, but with no one around it would be foolish not to pursue the hare just a bit further. Lifting herself back to her paws the fae decided to move to what she believed to be parallel to the pack's borders. Turning her full attention back to searching for the lost scent the young fae paid little mind to what might be lurking in the darkness around her.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 23:59

The temperatures had dropped now, winter was only a few days upon the wolves of Age now. It would be strange being in a pack once more during this time. Not having the freedom to do as he pleased. Though he supposed that Teren would be getting his fair share of she-wolves to warm his bed. Well, more him than his bed, he'd never let them stay longer than needed. Nevertheless he had seen the looks of the females lately, how they eyed him with uncertain gazes. Their minds pondering wether or not they should beg him in the next season. But the Elder knew his brother, he'd accept them. The thought of pleasure and possible lineage too tempting to resist. But one she-wolf, the one from Helidos he had fought, gave him looks of disgust. She would be forced to carry his children, and what wonderful strong wolves they would be. But pups born out of hatred tended not to have the best of lives. But that could be determined once they were born. Letting a sigh come from his jaws the elder rose to his feet, ducking his head against the height of his den as he walked out. To himself, he had noticed no she-wolves giving him glances. Well, there were the glares from Cliche, but that wasn't the same thing. He wasn't very popular as a bachelor here. In fact, the only reason why, to him, it seemed that the damsels of the pack looked to his brother were the fact of his position and proven strength and possibly size. All valuable reasons yet still he was getting old like him, as they were the same age. Caspian.. well he was Little Ol' Cas. He had no interest it seemed in such things. Shaking his head and letting a yawn escape from his jaws, he walked out of the camp, heading towards the border. It was time he went back out there, check on things.

Although he didn't have the authority to accept wolves at the border, it was still natural that he go and check them. Also, it gave him something to do. He would surely die of boredom if he stayed in camp all day. Sucking in a deep breath of air he drew in a sigh, but was paused mid-breath. Someone's here... For a moment he debated calling for Teren or anyone Delta or higher, but he restrained himself. He did not need them to chase one away from their borders. Curling his tail above his back with natal authority a began to jog forward, stopping in the shadows once he laid eyes upon the she-wolf. Her head bent as she seemed to be searching for something, a trail perhaps. But she paid no mind to the border that separated Erenyx from the neutral and outside lands. Letting out a loud growl he stalked out from the shadows, death bared and ears back. His bi-colored orbs gazed at her with such fire that they seemed to glow brighter. "You should not be here! Get your nose away from the dirt, you fool! If a hare or some other hare crosses a border of a pack it becomes there. Surely you were taught that!" Snappy and aggressive he directed his distaste towards her. His large paws taking slow but threatening steps forward, towards the border. If she did not move, she'd regret it. Such a small pure fae like herself shouldn't be ruined by the jaws of a cunning large brute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 00:50

With a gentle huff the tiny fae would lift her head, ears pinning back in defeat as the scent of her meal finally ran cold, the creature having probably escaped to it's den in the nearby patch of trees with the scent soon covered by the now wet mix of snow falling from above the trees, giving the area around the fae an eerie darkness as the already dim sun that managed to cut through the clouds was darkened further by the large barren branches above her, the falling snow causing anything too far away to fade into the dark dreary grey of the day. Moving to rest on her haunches, ears still pinned back against her head the tiny white fae turned her eyes to the dark clouds above her. The last few days had made the young fae notice more and more these odd thoughts and urges that pushed into her mind and body, making her crave things she felt great shame for even considering. The very idea of being around a brute scared and disgusted the fae, then why did she so desperately want to find one all of the sudden. Perhaps she was lonely, being reminded it had been a full year now since she had lost her mother. But why then did she desire a male instead of another fae, or even just her mother?

Shaking her head quickly the fae would lift herself from her haunches, turning to walk back out from the pack land. Lowering her nose to the ground once more the unbelievably small fae would search for her own trail, trying to find her way back away from this border without actually going across it. After several long minutes of slow, sweeping progress the fae would hear the first sounds of movement around her, freezing in her tracks as ears swiveled a top her head. After a few moments of only the usual sounds of early winter the fae would lower her muzzle once more, pushing forward at her usual slow, precise pace. It was at this moment the sudden growl would meet her ears, causing the tiny fae to freeze. The voice was coming from behind her, making her extremely vulnerable. Tucking her tail firmly between her legs the fae would turn quickly, eyes going wide at the threatening growls and words coming from the monster of a brute before her.

Quickly starting to back up with each step the clearly terrified fae would feel her heart starting to race. He was huge! A massive, powerful, strong brute, and he was everything her body pleaded so desperately with her mind for. Taking a firm gulp the little fae would barely notice the almost hungry look that came to her eyes as she looked at the brute, her gaze slowly moving from his massive paws, pushing through the fresh snow and dead leaves towards her, up to his massive broad chest. After only a few steps backwards the fae would feel her rear pressing against a tree, the girl having no option but to back up as far as she could, lowering her rear to the ground so her back would nearly touch the trunk as she watched him, her mind screaming at her body to run, to flee from this terrifying monster. While her body begged to stay, to beg him to sooth this craving she had, however he could do that. When finally cornered the little fae could barely muster the courage to speak "I-I'm sorry S-sir." the nervous fae stuttered slightly "I didn't mean to trespass! I must have missed the marker. P-please just let me go." she almost begged, finally able to pull her gaze off of him for just a moment as the glanced quickly to each side of her, trying to find the best escape route for when she had to flee from this brute, almost certain whatever he had planned would be far from enjoyable for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 23:53

She had froze, her small petite white coated frame unmoving for a moment until she slowly turned around. Wisely she backed up and away from him, only to be pressed against a tree. But her eyes were what ticked an emotion he hadn't felt for so long. Fear and lust swirled in them as she gazed him form the tips of his claws to the top of his ears. Although she may appear innocent, the vixen was anything but. Her mind might be telling her that it's wrong, but it was obvious that her body wanted to have nothing more than his large mass mounted over her own. He almost laughed at the thought, finding it ridiculous that she would willingly mate with a stranger. Raising a hidden brow he chuckled darkly, the snarl on his face moving to a crooked grin. "You don't seem like you want to be let go, little wolf," he mused darkly continuing to take slow yet long strides towards her. He changed his body language slightly, more focused now on showing off his masculine frame to test how she really could hold back her urges. He wasn't used to seducing females. No, it was more along the lines of kidnap, deliver, mate, wait, discard. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, not like there could be any less than that. But what he was doing was not for himself, but for his brother. Even with the captive and the faes in the pack all begging for his seed this year, it might be nice to have a little innocent vixen to serve him willingly whenever he pleased. He had never been into that sort of thing really, it was more of a pride and dominance thing rather than for enjoyment. He liked the evilness of the kidnapping, but the raping part was not his forte. As he now stood a few inches before her, he turned his body and angled it to create a half circle around her, caging her against the tree. Sniffing her slightly a smirk mixed with his grin, his tongue licking at his lips for the effect of his role. "Well let's just look at you... Small and innocent, you have found yourself alone with I, a large and tainted brute, in the winter where your body becomes ready to bare pups come the spring. You've been caught in quite the situation, haven't you? And although your mind might be telling you to get as far away from me and this place as you can, your body and instinct won't allow it, says it all in your eyes. Unfortunately, I am not that kind of person." He stepped away from her, his tail flicking as he gazed at her through still narrowed eyes. "You aren't that experienced on your own are you? Never really had to do much before, winter is only ten times worse, little wolf. I can offer you something though. Shelter in return for your body and service in loyalty to none other than my brother the Alpha of this pack. You'll be fed and treated as a member of the pack, but you will have a slightly different role that my brother can finalize. This deal of course runs down to his decision, though I doubt he'll decline.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 05:03

Feeling the cold bark of the tree press against her back the fae would feel a cold shudder jolt down her spine, making her skin crawl in a mix of emotions. She remembered all too vividly what brutes like him did to her mother, and what they probably would have done to her if she had not escaped. As the thought of what they would have done to her ran through her mind, the poor fae wasn't sure which scared her more, the massive brute moving ever closer to her, or that needy, longing shudder that rolled down her spine at the very idea of this brute doing those things to her. As the massive Elder drew closer to the poor fae his powerful scent would start to flood her nose, hitting her mind like a rock as another greedy shudder raced down her spine, making the fur on the back of her neck stand. Taking a nervous gulp the fae would watch him closely, his words finally pulling her from her thoughts, having sat in silence with her gaze darting between his massive chest and the almost hungry gaze he seemed to give her as he drew closer. With the following accusation the fae would give him an almost offended look "Please sir, I don't want to be here..It was an accident! I...I'm just a nomad. Please, just let me go and you'll never see me again." she begged, ears pinned back to her head as she lowered her head in submission to the massive brute.

While it was true her urges were starting to make her desire things she would have found repulsive just a week ago, the fae desired nothing more than to get away from here, and escape this wolf, and these lands, and how big his muscular form was as it got ever closer to her...and that amazing masculine scent. As the brute stood now only a few inches away Sasha would begin to feel her fear transform, her heart racing in her chest as she was forced to crane her neck to look up at the massive brute. It was surreal, how she could feel so calm and yet so terrified at the same time, which only served to further press the question, how could she crave something she found the very idea of revolting so much, especially with a wolf she had just met and found equally revolting! As the brute began to speak once more Sasha's eyes would go wide, gaze pulling quickly from the brute to search desperately on either side of him for an escape. Taking a nervous gulp the loner could only nod slowly. It was all true, and she knew it. He was massive, he could out run her from his stride alone, he knew the terrain better, and she wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. In addition with the whole force of a pack coming after her there would be no way she could possibly out run them. She had to give in, what choice did she have? Whimpering the fae would turn her gaze to her paws, "I- I won't fight you.... Just please don't leave me with pups! I wont survive if I have to feed them! I can barely feed myself." she pleaded for a moment, before the last few words of his statement would click in her mind "Y-you aren't?" she asked, her tone carrying a hint of confusion as to why he would bring such a topic to her mind just to leave her in such a vulnerable position, a question she wouldn't have to wait long to have answered.

The proposal made the fae feel sick to her stomach, the idea that she would not only be in a pack, but that her role in the pack would be nothing more than a piece of meat to be pinned under this brute, or his brother, or any other brute that desired her. The poor fae felt another firm shudder roll down her spine, shaking her head firmly as she tried to shake the thought from her mind. However, the brute did have a point, she had never spent a whole winter alone before, and she had nearly starved during her first month of winter alone. And while only a week into the season she found herself trapped and at his mercy. Maybe she wasn't meant to be on her own, what would her mother think of her? Turning her gaze away from him as a deep feeling of shame came over her, the fae would stutter out nervously "And if I say no?" she asked, the tone of her voice making it rather clear she was considering his offer, though it didn't appear she found the idea all that favorable. Of course, if the brute wasn't truly giving her an option it would make the fae's coming decision much easier.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2015, 21:25

Her trembling, stuttering, uncertain voice shot out words and pleas. Little did she know that this would only encourage his actions rather than make him stop. Her feeble attempt to escape was a failure, letting him know that he had full control over her actions. She wouldn't dare try to escape him know, for surely she knew that he would just catch her and drag her back. The Chase could be fun, as long as he won and some blood was spilled.. The romance one...... It hasn't even been a thought in his mind. He smirked down at her as she turned her head away, voice stuttering but halfway accepting his offer. If she were to say "no"... Well that was simple. There was no, "no". The female could say it, but it wasn't really an option. Bringing back a grin, but this one truly evil he spoke deeply and truthfully, "Honey, I'd drag you by the tail all the way to his den. There is no 'no'." Flicking his tail he shifted his weight, making a show of rolling his shoulders back. He enjoyed the way her eyes flashed in desire towards him, the fact that someone so innocent looking was truly nothing but a whore. "So," he questioned. "-willingly, or forcefully?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 01:33

Sasha could only watch as she was cornered by the massive brute, trying so hard to regain her thoughts, to find a way out of her and away from him. But to no avail. Between the sheer terror of what this massive wolf may be planning for her, and her body's own devious ideas as to what he could be doing to her, there wasn't much available to think of an escape. It seemed the closer this beast got to the poor fae, the more she started to desire the horrible things he could do to her flashing across her mind, her body only starting to long more and more for him as the almost intoxicatingly masculine scent seemed to drown the only voice of reason that remained in the young faes mind, her weakened will melting more and more with each vivid image, until she could almost feel his fangs gripping her neck.

Quickly pulling herself from such thoughts again she would allow her amber orbs to meet his for just a moment, a noticeably nervous gulp following as the fae noticed that almost evil grin on his lips in response to her question, answering it for her long before his words ever did. Thought they left very little doubt in her mind. Turning her head to gaze out at the whitened forest around her once more, Sasha wondered if this was her last moment of freedom in her life. Not that she was exactly free pinned against this tree. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, an action the poor thing would instantly regret as she was assaulted with his scent again, pulling a needy shudder down her spine once more as a soft whine left her muzzle instinctively, albeit this time for a different reason than the others. After several long moments of silence the tiny white rogue would work up the courage to speak again "I wont have to fight...right?" she asked, not that his answer would matter much, as she half assumed he would rather take her by force, enjoying the hunt of the poor creature, as well as whatever reward he would take for himself when he caught her...Although maybe she should try to ru- No! She had to push these thoughts away, even if it wouldn't make much of a difference now. Turning her gaze off to the side again, she would speak in a soft tone, the words alone almost seeming to cause the poor thing pain "Willingly....I will trade your alpha my body and obedience for shelter, protection and food..." she replied, a look of defeat coming to her features. Though if one stopped to look carefully it wouldn't be hard to spot that subtle hint of desire still clinging to her gaze.

She knew what would be coming now. What the Alpha would do to her, and quite possibly what this one may do to her as well. And yet she didn't attempt an escape. She didn't try to fight, or run, or argue anymore. They were going to take what they wanted, and deep down in the most shameful pits of her chest, the little fae knew she wanted it. And that was the part that hurt her far more than anything they could do to her every would.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 18:16

Fight? That is what she was worried about? If that was all then she truly was nothing but a useless weak whore. However, some time in Erenyx would teach her what she might need to know to defend her self. Not that it would be much use anyway. Instead of making some rude or cocky remark he simply said, "That isn't for me to say, nor determine." It was the truth, he couldn't say she wouldn't have to fight, nor could he say she would. That was all up to Teren or events that occurred later. Flicking his tail he awaited her response to his last question. Wether or not his jaws would be sunk into her tail or if she would follow behind him. Staring at his hind quarters, maybe ducking her head trying to get a look. He almost laughed at the pathetic thought, but remained silent instead, his bi-colored eyes daring her to say no. But she didn't. Willingly, is what she chose, probably the only good decision she had made so far. Leaning down he pressed his muzzle to her right ear, softly whispering, "Smart choice, little wolf." He stepped closer his body now touching her own. "Now don't fret.. your desire and wants will be sated soon. Just don't loose that pleading look in your eyes, I'm sure he will find it quite amusing..." Stepping away from her he turned around laughing evilly as he walked forward and into the trees. He knew she would follow, if not he would drag her. Either way, the result was the same for the two. They were going to see the big bad wolf of Erenyx.

-Exit Lyo and Sasha-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 21:40

When the brute answered her honestly once more about whether or not she would be fighting all she could manage was a dip of her head, acknowledging the answer without a word spoken, not that she needed to speak, her answer wouldn't matter either way to the massive brute, obviously determined to deliver her to his alpha. At least he was honest, she noted as she tried to take her mind off of the horrible things they were planning for her. When the small fae finally mustered her courage to answer him, signing away her freedom to become essentially property to a wolf she had never met. A pack wolf none the less. As the massive brute stepped forward again the tiny wolf would pin her ears back, head dipping low as she nearly cowered below him, afraid he was going to bite down on her ear or neck. As he spoke, the tiny wolf would feel her heart drop in her chest, a feeling of dread washing over her. As the massive brute pushed forward against the tiny fae she would freeze, her breath stopping for just a moment.

As the brute began to speak once more the tiny thing would let out a soft whine at the mention of her urges, that now overwhelming scent and firm strong form pressed against her, he would be able to feel her heart pounding in her chest. When he closed his statement by mentioning her pleading look, the fae quickly turned her gaze away, a feeling of pure shame washing over her as she knew it was true. Her body was practically begging this brute to help sate her urges, and as he drew so close she could feel his body against her, the poor things blurred mind was about to join her body. Instinctively the little thing would nuzzle against his neck, taking a deep breath of his powerful scent, before he would pull away from her. As his massive form pulled away an almost silent whine would leave her muzzle as she stood and followed after the brute, her eyes kept cast downward and away from the rather tempting view in front of her, head low and ears pinned back against her head, tail tucked tight between her legs as she followed the brute by the sight of his paw prints in the snow alone, too tempted and ashamed to lift her gaze to the massive brute in front of her, almost taunting her with the potential view, or the other wolves of the pack, certain their gazes would be anything but kind or understanding.

-Exit Sasha-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wanderer (Lyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Lyo) The Wanderer (Lyo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderer (Lyo)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1