Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past is Pricy [Chiara]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Empty
PostSubject: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 12:39

The large form moved through wooded lands in silence for some time. Winter had fallen and she was relieved to have found this pack to support her for these harsh months in time. The fact that it was ran by Magnus was just an odd coincidence and she had yet to decide if this was a good or bad thing. Her single green eye flicked over the dead lands. Soon snow would drape everything in a magnificent blanket of neverending white, the pure colour covering all formerly living things until they could begin to regrow and once again come to life. Until then prey would be scarce and life would be harder yet it was still all so beautiful, danger always seemed to be the prettiest. Icy leaves crackled beneath her large paws and the shadowy coloured fae would tilt her head to the side as the sound of water reached her perked ears. Slightly interested, she followed the sound with ease- her hearing having seemed to sharpen after the loss of sight in her left eye. She soon came across a murky body of water, the source of the sound being a small waterfall falling into the water as it was pushed across the lip of rock jutting out. Even without their leaves, the bare trees seemed dense enough here to provide some protection from prying eyes and the newly made Warrior decided to stop here for now and rest herself.

She'd learnt a bit about this pack since being accepted at the borders. It was quite new, having only a handful but proving to be popular with wolves turning up on the borders regularly. Magnus and his mate who'd she figured out went by Chiara, had once been a part of a neighboring pack but had broke away to form their own. That's all she knew, she had yet to gain access to the details. She had a burning curiosity when it came to Magnus' mate and wanted to meet the fae he had chosen to be his lifelong mate. It was unsettling at the least to think that it could've been her in that position had he been like any of the fae hungry males of the pack and a small shudder passed over her body. She had managed to catch the name Chiara within the pack but had yet to gain any knowledge of her or come across the alphess. She had refrained from asking Magnus at the border as she had been on her 'best behavior' to make sure she got in. Of course she was going to give the male and his mate the loyalty they deserved like any pair of alphas despite awkward pasts. Magnus had yet to see the more...twisted side that had come to Claudia. The large female was a little aggressive at times, she could be cruel and would kill in seconds but she'd decided to invest her loyalty in this pack and would not betray their trust. Despite her past messing her up and leaving her as a scarred wolf both physically and mentally, trust was now an important thing to her and once it was broken by someone else they were in for a lot. But in return she wouldn't break another's trust or if she did she would face the consequences. However she was slyer now and gave fake trust to some so she could continue on with whatever she was doing without having to care for the other but she would serve this alpha pair properly and defend this pack. If she could prove herself she could possibly move up the ranks, she had the physical abilities. She just had to prove that she could be trusted.

And this all started with meeting the alphess and telling her honestly who she was and the past she had with her mate, but she would also emphasis that she had no interest in the brute whatsoever and that she would not have to worry about her. Claudia chuckled softly, tracing lines in the damp mud close to the water's edge with a single claw. Her breath was visible as it puffed from her nostrils with each exhale and from here she could see the beginnings of ice forming at the very edges of the pool, Winter was making itself visible quickly. A small smile graced her features as she lifted her gaze to the icy blue sky, shivering lightly as a chilled breeze ruffled her fur. The air was cold but oh so crisp and fresh and she had to admit, despite it's dangers and bothers- Winter would have to be a favorite time of  the year for her.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 18:37

Chiara sighed and made her way near the pond. Winter had a vast hold over there land here. Being so far north they already had several inches of snow and she had the feeling it was only the start to this long season. Today she was going to check out one of their many water supplies, figure out how frozen it was this early on. Knowing wolves needed water and that ice held little benefit she knew the pack would be in trouble if all water froze. She remembered stories from elder in her navel pack talking about winter and how they'd have to urinate on ice to melt it enough the reach liquid water. She would hate to resort to this disgusting rumor, hence if too much ice collected they'd definitely think of another way. Wrinkling her nose at the thought she pressed on. Soon coming to the pond, a lone wolf coming into view.

Inhaling she could tell it was a pack member, but still new. Clearing her throat so as not to startle Chiara pressed forward, closing the distance between them. Coming closer CHiara smiled and dipped her head in a friendly greeting before returning to her Alpha like posture. "Hello there fae who might you be?" She questioned, assuming the fae knew her title and name by now. If not she would certainly correct this. Drawing silent Chiara's gaze went to the pond, a thin film of ice already on the surface. Pleased by this she turned back to the fae, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 07:30

She was quick to hear the soft footfall of another coming in the direction of the pond. The dark fae would push herself to her paws- standing at full height and peering cautiously through the trees with her single green orb. It didn't take her long to spot the other canid as they made no effort to conceal themselves which meant it was very likely that this was a Pyrv wolf at ease in their territory. However you could never be too certain and Claudia held herself light and let her muscles tense beneath her thick pelt as the wolf neared. However as soon as they came close enough to catch the strong scent associated with this pack hanging from their fur, Claudia let her muscles relax and dipped her large head in greeting. She returned the smile given from the smaller female and let her gaze travel over her in an assessing manner, curious as to who this may be. However as the female before her fell into an all too familiar domineering stance it became evident that this had to be the Chiara she had heard of. The pack's alphess and Magnus' mate. Suddenly much more interested, Claudia dipped her head in respectful greeting- lowering her stance slightly so that she did not loom over her leader. She tilted her head to the side only slightly as the wolf asked of her name and swishing her tail low to the ground, Claudia replied calmly. "Greetings miss, I am Claudia. A Warrior in your pack, accepted by Alpha Magnus" She fell silent for a few moments, watching the fae keenly. What reaction was she going to get from this wolf upon speaking of her past with her mate? She seemed pleasant enough but Claudia knew better than most that this could change very quickly with simply the wrong choice of words.

Shifting her position slightly, the large Warrior spoke again- mulling over her words before she spoke them aloud to make sure they were formal and polite. The last thing she needed was to blow over anything with a cheeky statement that had caused her so much bother over the past. Narrowing her eye, she shook her pelt roughly as the bitter breeze seemed to just cut through her protective fur and cut down to the bone. "You are Alphess Chiara yes? I have been looking forward to meeting you, there are some things I would like to discuss with you if you have the time on your paws." She smiled and left it at that, of course she had to make sure this was definitely Chiara before launching into what she had to say and she wanted to give the alphess a chance to process her introduction before bombarding her with everything else. She had thought about it for a while and decided if she wanted to get on the good side of her leader's, the best way was to come honest and hope for the best. Hopefully Chiara would appreciate her honesty. Her past had been a bit twisted and she had been tempted to do wrong more than once but she could and would be loyal to those she chose to be and she had already decided that she would dedicate herself to Pyrvanthros so that she would do. She would serve this pack either till her dying breath or unless issues came up that would force her to leave. But right here, right now, her loyalty was for this pack to take. Wether things would come up in the future to change this was unknown but for now this would do.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 08:22

Chiara smiled in the fae's greeting and nodded her head for her to relax. She wasn't the type to assert her authority over members like Teren, hence they should feel at ease speaking with her. "Greetings to you Warrior Claudia. I am indeed Chiara and yes I have time to speak if you wish." She said, smiling at the large fae. Her coat reminded her of Fel's yet her blank eye was something she hadn't seen before. Knowing her own scarred face gave others something of a fright she could only imagine what this fae's blemish did. Frowning slightly she imagined the bullying and torment she must have faced for she knew how cruel others could be. Walking a step away the fae sat and invited Claudia to join her. She let her gaze drift to the frozen pond again, the sheen on ice gleaming.

"Tell me Claudia how do you like things here? This is a new pack and I wish for things to go smoothly. I am open to suggestions from all members as they come from all walks of life. I can't begin to know everything and don't plan on trying anytime soon." She said, her voice lifting at the joke. She spoke the truth at not wanting to know everything. Unlike Teren she admitted her faults and knew when she needed to ask for help
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 13:52

Claudia dipped her own head in response to the Alphess' nod as she sank back onto her haunches, tail swishing across the icy ground beneath them. So she was right when guessing that this was Chiara, that at least was a good start along with the fact that she seemed to have the time to listen to Claudia. She could feel the smaller fae watching her and wondered what went through her mind upon resting her eyes on the battered Claudia. Was she wondering who let her into their pack, wondering how on earth was she accepted as a Warrior with such a fault as being missing an eye. She grit her teeth, averting her gaze from the other as she took a moment to gather herself. She glanced back up as the other wolf stood and moved closer to the pond, inviting Claudia to join her. Pleased by this, Claudia pushed herself to her paws and stepped over to the fae, settling down again beside her. She stared out across the pond, the thin sheen of ice glimmering in the weak sunlight that crisscrossed over the ice, only disturbed by thin bare branches. It must be hard for any sun to penetrate the canopy that must cover this little place in the Summer. She'd decided she liked it here and this wouldn't be the last time she visited this particular destination. Her attention returned to her company as Chiara proceeded to speak. She smiled politely as the alphess spoke, deciding it was probably best not to be her usual self right now. As the alphess seemed to open up to her a bit, Claudia was happy about this and thought for a few moments. "To be quite honest with you Chiara, I would not be able to find any problems with your pack. In my old pack I was nothing more than a slave so as long as I have the same right to earn a rank like any other wolf here then that's all I ask. I just wish to be treated fairly and not to be treated differently because of my gender or injuries" She admitted honestly, surprised to have told this fae things she would not tell most and it only being their first time meeting. But her presence comforted Claudia oddly enough and she gave herself a brisk shake before getting down to business.

"This is going to sound odd but I've actually been seeking you out to speak about my past. You see, it kind of involves you or well, it involves your mate, Magnus and I thought you deserved to know that I have a history with him. I just didn't want you to think I was a threat to you's and hope that you will believe me" She murmured, shifting her weight slightly and glancing at her alphess for a moment before letting her gaze travel across the frozen water once again before continuing on after taking a deep breath. "I suppose he's mentioned parts of his past to you before so I'm going to make this brief as I'm certain you're not too interested in my life story. I never got to properly meet my family, stolen from my mother the moment I was old enough to survive without her and used as a trading chip to keep peace between packs. So I was sold to the pack Magnus was a part of as a slave. I had to fight and all that for years and killed a few others, I managed to become best in my group with a few others and while others were given to other Warriors and Hunters, I was kept with another. One night Magnus' mother came to me and told me I was to be his mate and the Guardian female of the pack. Bear in mind that I was a good few years younger than him and had no interest in being with him, it disgusted me. But I had no choice  but to go with it so I returned to his den with her. There he lashed out at her and after a vicious fight he fled the pack. I was supposed to be mated to someone else the next day but he inspired me and I managed to get away with the loss of an eye. I would've died then had it not been for me finding him and he finally allowed me to tag along but it did come with a lot of grumbling. So we travelled together for a while and hid out in another pack, he helped train me to still fight with one eye before leaving and probably finding you. I just wanted to let you know that I have no interest in him in a way that could affect your relationship and thought you should here this from me in case rumors started spreading that destroyed my chance here too" She shuffled her paws, staring down at them awkwardly. It was rare for Claudia to feel awkward, she usually had some joke to crack the ice but it was also rare for her to stray from her mask and speak of her past. It was probably the only time she would be seen like this and she felt oddly naked and vulnerable without a cocky mask and a few sarcastic lines to annoy whoever she was with. Flicking her ears, she awaited a response from Chiara.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 21:31

The fae joined her in her seated position and spoke of the pack. Hearing her words made Chiara grin internally for she knew her pack would be one of equality for all. "My dear I can assure you my pack shall be run that any wolf, no matter their age, rank or gender has just as much rights and power of speech as anyone. My home pack was one that brutes ruled on high and faes were mere objects of pleasure, I never wish that for Pyrvanthros." She explained thinking back for a second of her natal pack. Over three years had passed since she had been at that pack with her family and not a day went by that she didn't think of them. Aside from her father she loved her mother and sister, and her brothers before they turned devilish. Sighing at the thought of young Xander and Clyde turning evil and beating on fae's made her sick, at least she escaped.

Chiara came back from her thought as Claudia started to speak again, this time of great importance. Magnus had told her the story of his past several times, and hearing it from another maw seemed confusing. It wasn't until Claudia mentioned Magnus's mother that the pieces clicked into place. Now everything made sense when she reviled her true identity. Suddenly Chiara was conflicted on how to respond. One one hand she should be jealous, mad even that this fae was betrothed to her mate and trained with him. Yet she swore to her nothing had or ever would happen. There was also Magnus to think of. She trusted him whole heartedly and knew he'd never betray her, but how could he befriend this fae so easily after being forced with her. This was making her head hurt and after a minute to sort things out Chiara could finally speak. "I appreciate your honesty Claudia thank you. It's much better to hear this directly from you then to have skirted around this issue and hear it from Magnus or someone else. Since Magnus accepted you I know he trusts you and holds no qualms against you or the past. Because I trust him I shall not hold this against you, not that I would have anyways. Second chances are always welcome here, think of my pack as a clean slate for you. I shalt judge you based on the fact that you were engaged to my mate. No, you are a skilled warrior. One who has vowed to serve me and Magnus as leaders and I hope you uphold that. I also want you to know I don't see your hinder as a hinder per say. I've known excellent fighters who were partially blind and see no defect in your abilities in the future." She explained. "Train hard and no one will dare start a rumor about you, if they do I shall hear about it. Pyrvanthros is meant to be a family, a single unit where everyone cares for each other and respects each other. That is all I want from my members and for myself." Chiara looked at Claudia and smiled, feeling a sense of trust for her. "I shall honor your opening up by allowing you to ask me any question you like. I shall answer just as truthfully as you did just now."

Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 13:29

[Sorry for the wait!]

Claudia sat by the alphess in silence for a while, not even daring to glance up at the fae as she processed the words she'd just been told. Claudia shifted her weight, the cold creeping up through the ground and chilling her to the bone. However she hardly seemed to notice, her mind was a mess at the moment. She was worried as to what reaction the Alphess would give her, desperate for it to be good as much as she hated to admit it. Because to be frankly honest, she was desperate. She needed a pack, craved to be able to belong somewhere. She grit her teeth, not liking this vulnerable side of her that was on show, feeling naked and longing to cover herself in a safe mask of carelessness. When she finally spoke again, Claudia dared glance up at the fae (having been resting in a crouched position meaning that her body was slightly lower than Chiara's despite her much larger size), the dark pelted female simply seemed thoughtful as she spoke and Claudia swished her tail over the icy ground- nerves clawing at her insides. Would the alphess accept her as a friend? Or would she now be considered a foe and chased off? However there was no aggression in the voice speaking to her so Claudia soothed herself and listened to her superior speak. She began to visibly relax as Chiara spoke, muscles no longer so tense and eye calmer and ceasing its constant flicking. Her tail lay limp in the snow and her ears leaned backwards on her head. She nodded along occasionally to show the she was indeed listening and paying attention and returned the smile thrown in her direction as the fae reached the end of her own speech.

A small thoughtful frown became present on her maw as Chiara offered her the chance to ask her anything. Upon first imagining their meeting, Claudia had pretty much been bursting with questions but right now her mind seemed to remain completely blank and all she could do was stare mutely across the ice as she tried to make use of this opportunity. However first she should acknowledge what she'd just been told so she let her mind focus on past words and opened her dark maw before speaking quietly. "Thank you so much Alphess Chiara. I am happy you liked the fact that I told you, I had my doubts when it came to your reaction to be completely honest but they have long since been erased." She shifted her weight slightly on the cool ground. "I look forward to the experiences and memories that will be found here and will put my effort into proving myself to you and Magnus. I may not be the most decent of wolves but if I pledge my loyalty to someone it definitely means something" Her voice was calm and sincere, eye flicking up towards Chiara before shifting its position to be once again looking over the frozen body of water. "What brought you to Magnus?" She found herself blurting out without even having a chance to process the words she was about to speak, but she did not glance away or shuffle her paws awkwardly but instead fixed her curious gaze on the fae. "Have you's like had any sorts of families? He also mentioned other packs, I would be curious to gain any information you know about them to help me here" She tilted her head to the side "If any of that is too personal I do not mind you not answering, I am merely curious as to how life was for Magnus after he left. Much better than it was for me I bet." A sharp laugh slipped from her maw, slight bitterness twirled in but she would shake her head briskly and straighten herself. Now was not the time to be feeling sorry for herself, this was her new chance. Her breath was visible as she exhaled into the silent, icy air and awaited a response from her new alphess.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 12:00

Chiara fell silent as the breeze picked up. Her thoughts swirled around of the past and present. Insecurities of the future had a strong hold on her, but hope over came them. She knew her and Magnus would rise above the troubles and negatives life would throw at them. That as a team and with their new family they would become unstoppable. Claudia's words fell around her and she merely nodded as they skirted around her, her own thoughts taking center stage. Soon the question of her meeting her mate came up and the dark fae looked to her counterpart. "Magnus and I met back in our last pack Erenyx. I met him at the border as the Lead Warrior and he flitted around me like a fly to honey since then. After some time he asked to be more then friends. I had had a bad past with males and at first refused him, letting my own insecurities blind me from the prospect of happiness. He grew upset and left and soon I came to my senses of my own feelings and chased after him. Time passed and I was injured in a hunting accident and he helped me survive. If was after that that I realized we were made for each other and I accepted his offer to be mates." She said, her smile then fading.

"Unfortunately the Alpha at the time Steele, had different plans when Magnus asked for my paw. He made Magnus agree that I would bare Steele's litter for at that time we were now the guardian pair and very valuable. After I bore Steele's pups only then could we be together. I agreed, but before the deed was done Erenyx was taken over by Teren, and Steele killed. At first we rejoiced for Magnus and I were mated and had a litter of four beautiful pups. Soon I became Beta and all seemed well. Alas we all learned of Teren's cruelty soon enough last winter when all the pups of Erenyx turned one. They were made to fight to the death, the lone victor would earn rank and the rest would be killed off. My shy and quiet daughter Willow was among the first killed, while my strong son Aspen died going over the cliff. My other daughter Piper killed off another male while my remaining son Ciro ran off in the chaos. I jumped in, pleaded with Teren to stop, but he sent my counterpart Beta at me and is cept me busy while all the pups died except for Piper. In a last attempt to spare my daughter, mate and others from his anger I submitted to him in a false attempt to win him over. It fooled the tyrant and he ignored my remaining family while demoting me." She explained. "Shortly after that Piper became clouded, her judgment swayed and she turned on me and Magnus for not trying harder, for protecting her siblings. She grew distant and when we left for here she refused to follow. She called us cowards and vowed to never run away from her problems. I can only hope I time she realizes how evil Teren can be before it's too late."

"As for the other packs there is Helidos and Agavos. I first came to Age and resided in Helidos for a time. It is a simple pack, run of being kind and friendly with all. They don't train very hard as they focus more on friendships and sch then improvement. On the other hand Agavos is just plain weird. It's run by a former rogue who seems to be winging things as they come. I think members of other packs have joined, forming a odd ball pack of sorts with no real structure. I have attempted to form an alliance with Helidos, for I see it as beneficial for our future. I haven't made up my mind with Agavos yet as I haven't spoken with any of them yet." She said
Back to top Go down
Lead Warrior Claudia
Lead Warrior Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 07:39

We are the poisonedyouth
tag - @AlphessChiara
words - dunno but it'll do
The large fae shifted her position ever so slightly as the cold snow seeped through her thick fur. A small smile flitted across her features as Chiara spoke of how she met Magnus, it was pleasing to hear that he had been quick to find love. She may be still holding herself back but of course she had been faced with things he had not and they took their toll on her. She nodded understandingly when the Alphess spoke of being uncertain due to having a bad past with males, now that was something she understood. "I understand that, I fear I may never be able to love as the past's claws still dig so deep. I apologize for interrupting you Chiara, but once you are finished saying what else you have to say I hope you do not mind me asking how is it that you managed to let yourself fall in love and trust a male?" She was opening up to this fae much more than she had to anyone ever before, she didn't even know her that well. But she was her alphess, Magnus trusted her enough to take her as his mate and well...she could see why, she already felt a blossoming trust for this fae which was such a rare occurrence it left her shocked. But it sounded like she'd suffered things similar to Claudia and she had not judged her for her past with Magnus and mainly of course, this was her leader so trust was in due. But the trust she felt was more than just the trust you placed in your alphas, it was a closer bond...friendship? Maybe it was a bit early for that so acquaintances she supposed?

The wind ruffled her light grey fur as her single sage coloured eye flicked to Chiara's face as the dark pelted fae continued to speak, her expression changing from one of joy to something much darker. They must be reaching a touchy topic in her past so Claudia made sure to keep her attention focused. She was disgusted at what she heard, so they weren't free. There was another pack nearby that treated faes like dirt too. She could feel anger building within her and she had to grit her teeth strongly to stop herself from growling with frustration. Why could true equality never fall over this wretched planet? There was always going to be someone treated unfairly and badly and after experiencing it herself, the thought of it happening to anyone else sickened her. Her body was stiff and rigid with a burning rage but she forced herself to remain silent as the alphess moved on and spoke of the other packs in the area. At least the others sounded decent enough, she wouldn't like to be in either of them but she also didn't have to worry about them. Helidos did not sound like her sort of thing at all and well, by the way Chiara explained it- Agavos sure did sound plain odd. She brought her attention back to the other pack, Erenyx. "I..." she trailed off, needing to take a deep breath to compose herself. She started again, voice slightly calmer and steadier but an anger still evident beneath the mask. "I can't believe there's another pack like that around here, some males can just be so..." her words ended in a low growl, claws sinking through the snow angrily. She shook her head sadly and glanced back up at her alphess with her single eye. "I apologize for my reaction, it's just the way some males think they have the right to treat faes and other "lesser" beings the way they do...it sickens me. I went through so much suffering because of them and the thought of it happening to anyone else, it just makes me so angry. Why must this world allow wolves like those to live in it, rotting away the beauty anywhere they can..." She sighed heavily, still shaking her large head in despair.

"I am happy you and Magnus got away from those monsters, it must of been so terrible for you I'm so sorry...I can understand how it must've felt on some parts but others such as losing someone you care about is a foreign thing for me for I was torn away from anyone I cared about at an age too young to remember but I can only imagine how terrible it must've been....I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, sadly young minds can easily be tricked into believing what they want to hear. Maybe one day we can welcome her here and if you ever need help going against any of those brutes to get her back I will be by your side without question" Her gaze was downcast, eye gleaming with a mixture of anger and sadness. A few moments of silence ticked by where the only sound was the rustling of bare branches and the howling of a brisk wind before Claudia spoke up again. "I thank you Alphess Chiara, for trusting me with such deep thoughts from your past. I understand how hard it can be to speak of it to others and I'm honored that you chose to share it with me. I pledge to always be at your side no matter what, I give you my complete loyalty and shall take that promise to my grave." She murmured solemnly, surprised at herself as she spoke. This was not the Claudia most saw, the humorous and sarcastic creature that twisted everyone's words into a witty remark. No, this was another being who resided deep under layers of masks for protection. But even this wasn't her deepest, should one dig too deep they could be met with an unpleasant surprise. Claudia shook her thoughts away, focusing once again on her alphess as she awaited some sort of word from her. No matter what dark sides she had, they would not effect this pack. She wouldn't let it.
notes - This is so late just kill me now ahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past is Pricy [Chiara] The Past is Pricy [Chiara] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past is Pricy [Chiara]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1