Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 18:23

[ OOC: I thought you might like a thread to jump into Pais^^]

Though it had been over a week since Tatsu arrived in Pyrvanthros, the large fae still felt the ache of loss. It was a feeling she had hoped would disappear upon arrival to a new pack. Yet here she was days into her new home, still hurting, still mistrusting, still so lonely. She couldn't let go of her memories, they whirled around her broad skull, scratching to get her attention. Like hungry dogs they bayed and growled, demanding to be heard. No matter how much she shoved them aside and tried to forget they were always on the outskirts of her thoughts, hanging like low lying storm clouds. Even the distractions of her new home weren't enough to keep her thoughts at bay. But then Tatsu remembered the area she had visited last on her first day in Pyrvanthros, the seafoam shore. There she had found a sense of peace, even if it had only been brief. So now tromping over freshly fallen snow, she made her way down towards the beach. Her thickly furred brown ears perking excitedly as the sound of the water crashing over the land came into earshot. Picking up her pace, Tatsu pushed herself into a run, cold wind whipping her face as she peaked the top of the bank. Here she paused, salt air blasting her in the face. Shivering some, she wrinkles her nose against the bite of the wind. Her yellow oculars roving over the glistening water and snow sprinkled shore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 23:35

[OOC: Sorry for the wait! I've had zero muse these past few days, but I found an awesome song that made it all come back! XD]

The previous night, Paislee had gone to Seafoam Shore to watch the sun set, but ended up falling asleep in the cover of the trees just before the sand replaced the snow covered soil. While it was cold and she wished she hadn't fallen unconscious and gone back to her warm den, where she could've been protected from the fierce wind, she was happy to not only see the sun set but also the sun rise early that morning. She simply sat there, thinking over her life and her past... slowly trying to figure out her future. She had met no males, except Malachai, but she would've only viewed him as a friend if she got to know him better. She guessed she could call Chiara either a friend or a role model, one other the other, maybe both. Other than that, she wasn't sure who the hell anybody else was... She barely knew herself.

Abruptly, she watched a wolf appear over the top of a hill. Paislee smirked. Paislee couldn't place who it was, but she smirked at their almost eagerness to reach their destination. Bored and unsure of what else to do, the Warrior called out to the stranger, "Why, hello there! Are you of Pyrvanthros?" She expected a yes answer, otherwise she would chase off the trespasser herself and report it to either Malachai or Chiara immediately.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 09:37

Tatsu's head snapped around as a voice broke the silence. Her pale yellow oculars landing on the form of another fae. She was smaller than Tatsu by quite a bit, her fur far lighter too. " Greetings." She calls back looking down at the fae, her sharp yellow oculars cautious. " I am indeed of Pyrvanthros. My name is Tatsu." she replies, her broad skull dipping slightly as a show if politeness. " Who might you be?" She asks, her eyes still examining the fae. Reflexively Tatsu's shoulders had rolled forward pushing her thick neck fur around her throat protectively. She remained this way as she awaited the smaller fae's reply. The way the wind blew there was no way for her to scent the fae, to know if she was a pack mate or a stranger. Large sturdy paws bracing her stance, Tatsu waited silently for the fae to speak. Her nose still throbbing from chill of the salt air, Tatsu licks it. Meanwhile her tail remained still, neither raised or lowered. Until she knew this she-wolf's position she found no reason to display dominance or submission.

[ OOC: sorry its brief! ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 20:24

Paislee nodded to the fae, not moving from her position in the treeline. She glanced back at the water, before she flicked her icy blue gaze back to the stranger. "Warrior Paislee," she greeted. She knew that the wolf was bigger than her, but Paislee had a strong confidence she could take her in a fight, need be. At the moment, there was no threat, so she flicked her tail on the floor and smiled a little.

She lowered her head to her paws and stared out at the waves crashing onto the shore. She sighed. Her eyes found the shape of a few seal lions sun bathing on rocks further into the salty water. She awaited a response from the fae, be it to come anywhere nearer or to simply make an awkward conversation from a distance. Paislee didn't want to move, however. She was fine where she was, lying on the snow under the shade of a large oak. She leaned to the side a bit, allowing her to rest on the trunk of the tree.

[So sorry for the wait. I've been swamped all week.]
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 09:36

Noticing the fae made no movement in her direction, Tatsu relaxed. " Warrior Paislee?" She repeats, her voice just loud enough to carry to the other fae. Looking back to the water, Tatsu took a last calming breath of salt air before turning back towards the blue eye'd fae. Leaving the hill, Tatsu made her way down towards the fae, her piercing yellow oculars watching her with mild curiosity. Her answer having given Tatsu little to go on. But as she neared the fellow fae, she could smell Pyrvanthros on her fur. " It's nice to meet you." She finally says, inclining her broad skull some. Her pale yellow oculars watching as Paislee placed her face on her paws. She wondered how the fae could be so calm in the prescence of another she barely knew. Perhaps she was better had trusting others than Tatsu was. Once within a few feet of Paislee, Tatsu paused and placed her thickly muscled haunches to the ground. Her eyes roaming away from Paislee, Tatsu listend to the waves crash into the shore. Allowing the rhythmic sound to calm her, she turned her eyes back on the smaller she-wolf before her. " Beautiful isn't it?" She remarks, having no idea what to do or say. What better way than with some small talk? Perhaps she might even learn something about her fellow Warrior. Hoping not to make the same mistakes with Paislee as she had with Amatis, Tatsu awaits her words in patient silence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 16:20

Paislee didn't ever take her eyes off the shore as her packmate made way toward her. She dipped her head in greeting when the fae sat down next to her and gazed out at the ocean. Paislee then glanced up at her. "Yeah, it is," the silver warrior murmured. Looking back at the crashing waves, Paislee flicked her tail behind her, making it slap on the snow quietly. She sighed yet again, a feeling of pure bliss overtaking her. It had been awhile since she had felt this calm, not affected by any haunting memories or treacherous worrying.

Obviously, the other warrior, Tatsu, was interested in small talk. Paislee didn't necessarily mind the act itself, it always just seemed awkward to her. "So, what rank do you hold, Tatsu?" asked the gray pelted fae. It would certainly be interesting to see how Paislee would connect with this female, be it enemies or friends, maybe even training partners. Paislee was certainly open for any, but she would prefer not to make enemies with packmates... The stress of constantly being on their bad side would bring her down too much.

[So crappy, but I wanted to get this up. So sorry for the wait.]
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 10:44

Tatsu watched as the blue eye'd fae before her stared out across the water. She seemed to be just as taken with the ocean as Tatsu was. Lungs filled with cold salty air, Tatsu releases it watching as her breath swirled away. Her thickly furred audits flicking in the direction of the fae as she spoke. At her inquiry Tatsu licked the scar on top of her nose. It was shaped like a half moon and stuck out against her skin rather blatantly. A reminder of the battle she'd once been convinced to fight. A battle that had nearly lead to her killing her own brother. Blinking some Tatsu realizes she'd yet to answer the lighter fae. " Warrior like yourself." She murmurs holding her head up proudly. Tatsu took great pleasure in being a defender of Pyrvanthros. Despite having been raised for higher positions from birth Tatsu wasn't sure she had ever really been ready for leadership. Sure certain things about her past still stuck with her, but for now she was happy to not be the one making the big decisions.

Blinking her pale yellow oculars, Tatsu allowed herself to relax further. The ocean's peaceful roar soothing her, she slowly sank down so her belly touched the snow. Shivering a bit due to her thin belly fur, Tatsu waited till she was comfortable to speak again. " I'd never seen an ocean before now." She admits, her eyes roving over the crashing waves before them. " Never knew what I was missing out on till now." She continues, turning her head back to Paislee and laying it upon her own sturdy paws. " Was there an ocean where you came from?" She inquires, her eyes mildly curious.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 12:08

So Tatsu was also a warrior. Helping each other with technique and being allies in future battles was a sure possibility. Watching the female lay down on the snow next to her, not minded by the long silence. Once the other warrior finally spoke, Paislee sighed. "It's definitely beautiful. I too have never seen one before yesterday... I've heard wondrous stories of the water though. Once I found out there were waves crashing onto this very shore in our territory, I came running," Paislee laughed. "It's certainly a pretty sight. Hard to believe we've never seen such a massive thing before, huh?" Paislee said.

She sighed at Tatsu's next question. "Actually, no, there wasn't. My pack was in the middle of a mountain range... Surrounded by forest and you could see the moon and sun slowly sinking behind the giant masses of rock everyday in the distance. It was very cold, where I'm from... It didn't snow much, but it was just so high up that the temperatures were always pretty low. Sad to think that in the forest nearby our camp... One day I was playing with my siblings... another I was participating in their murder..." Paislee frowned, refusing to glance at the other fae. "Do you come from a dark past, Tatsu?"
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 12:40

Tatsu was slightly surprised when the seemingly quiet Warrior beside her started talking. It was the most she had heard another talk in quite sometime. Eager to allow the other fae to do the talking Tatsu, remained silent nodding here and there. An occasional twitch of her black lips revealing small smiles. " Yeah crazy..." She chuffs in a quiet tone. Listening once more as her fellow canine started to go on deeper into the topic. It took a sudden turn and Tatsu started to feel uncomfortable. Raising her skull, she took a deep breath looking to the horizon. You can trust her, she is one of your packmates now... She reminds herself firmly. Blinking she realizes the smaller fae had asked a question. Turning her broad boned skull towards her Tatsu eyes her. Her pale yellow oculars were wrought with confusing emotions that couldn't quite be disentangled from one another. " Dark enough..." She murmurs softly thinking of her smallest brother Valor. Despite his name Valor hadn't been the warrior her parents wished. In fact he'd been considered a traitor by her parents and therefore a traitor to all of Tatsu's pack. Tatsu had believed this when young, believed it enough to nearly kill Valor. " I was once the prized possession of my parents..." Tatsu starts shocked to hear the words tumble forth. She hadn't spoken of her parents in months. Never told a soul of her past. Now she was revealing her secrets to this she-wolf she barely knew. Swallowing the bitter taste that had formed in her mouth Tatsu sighed. " I did as I was told, believed what I was suppose to believe in... even mated to the wolf my mother chose for me...." Her voice suddenly became much lower, a darker tone taking over. " Had I realized being a mindless pawn was all my parents ever planned for me, things might of been different today..." Her voice trails off thinking of her beloved Maseo. He may of been chosen by her mother, but Tatsu had truly loved him. It hadn't been love at first sight but he had convinced her he was worth giving a chance. Now she wondered if life would of been better had she pushed him away forever. He might still be alive.... she thought bitterly. Looking down at the snow between her paws, Tatsu remains silent for a long time. The sound of the ocean doing its utmost to calm her clenched stomach but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 23:29

Paislee was shocked to say the least. "I wasn't a pawn in anybody's game, by any means, but I was used and then thrown away when I wasn't needed anymore. I was training with the alpha of my pack, alongside his son Jacob. I was the perfect heir, but then I was attacked by my siblings out of spite, and Jacob saved me. He killed two of my siblings, and I helped him... The other two got away, but me and Jacob were exiled. I'll never know for sure, but I think that when we were cast out, the alpha had found my sister, Bella, or perhaps my brother, Kaleb, a better fit to take over. I was the runt, after all. Me and Jacob left, became true mates, even started a family. But I lost all of them... the pups and Jacob..." Paislee found herself confused as to why on earth she would ever share any of this information with somebody she barely met... Then again, she told Malachai, without the gory details. But why would she tell this wolf, who had no immediate impact on her?

Paislee finally looked back at Tatsu. "I apologize, my story is a tad long and can be a little boring after a while. But, now you know the whole thing... I assume we can be honest with each other now, yes?" Paislee joked. She smiled a little at the other warrior, then glanced back to the water. Simply beautiful, and calming, how the water crashed onto the sand with a fearsome, violent force. Funny, how something not even alive, something physically mindless, could be so powerful...
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2016, 07:45

Tatsu listened in silence as Paislee spoke, her words making Tatsu feel cold. She two had been betrayed by those she thought to be her family, her friends. She too knew the pain of loss. Glancing to her sturdy tan paws Tatsu waited till Paislee was finished speaking. Her mouth felt dry and her throat was tight. " I'm sorry for your loss." She murmurs after a stiff silence, where only the crashing waves and howling wind could be heard. " I know what it's like losing those closest to you.... being betrayed by your own blood." She shook her head, sadness evident in her pale yellow oculars. The unbearable ache of loss worming its way into her heart. Being in Pyrvanthros had helped Tatsu lessen the pain, but now it threatened to overwhelm her. How she missed Maseo, how she missed her pack mates and her pups. She'd barely gotten to know her own pups before leaving them behind. Sighing Tatsu is grateful when Paislee spoke once more. Raising her now solemn gaze to the fae she tilts her skull as she listens. " It's alright." Tatsu says firmly. Then at the last part of Paislee's statement she falters. Noticing the joking undertone Tatsu's lips pull back in a bitter smile. " I suppose so." She says her words a little more strained then joking. The echoing sound of her pups calling for her ringing in her ears. Closing her eyes, Tatsu lays her head back upon her paws. Hoping the ache that threatened to consume her would ebb away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calming Waters [Paislee/Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1