Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new pack? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 01:11

Naya had been walking around in the snow for days. She was tired and the grief on her dead family was still fresh on her mind. She came to a forest, there were a sweet smell in the air, she felt her curiosity take over. She slowly entered the forest, snow covering the ground and the trees making it look like a perfect winter wonderland. She came to a spot with a strange feeling almost if there were some kind of line that she shouldn't cross. She sat down for a while, but the cold got to her so she began to walk around again. Unintentionally she crossed the line, a bad feeling came to her. *what am I doing here? she thought to herself. A memory of her and her brother playing in the snow when they were younger came into her mind, a soft cy went over her lips. She tried to fight the urge to let her sorrow out by a howl but she couldn't, she howled out all of her pain and sorrow over losing her family.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 02:39

The war was well and truly over and Nnlya's injuries were quickly healing. While her shoulder would twinge with overuse and her healing foreleg itched tremendously, her limp was gone and she was back on duty. The borders were a high priority with the threat of Erenyx haunting their steps. Their previous Alphess and Beta male were killed in the war, their Beta female taken captive. The Elite was determined to protect Rose with her life. She refused to be responsible for the death of her Alphess through negligence. Rose was a beautiful, kind wolf with a gentle heart and a hidden talent for turning vicious. She was the unexpected weapon in their arsenal and Nnlya was proud to serve the new Alphess however she could. For now that was by monitoring the border, where she heard the call of a foreign wolf. Nose turned towards the sound she hastened to meet it. She found a wolf that appeared to have deliberately crossed their borders and sat to wait. Given the current atmosphere, that didn't sit well with the Elite. "Why have you dared cross our border?" she snapped at the wolf. Her lip curled slightly in a snarl, eyes narrowed as she loomed before the smaller wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 03:22

Naya saw the other wolf she was scared. The attack on her former pack still haunted her and she could feel her muscles tense up *take it easy* she told herself. She lowered herself down on the ground, trying not to make her look dangerous. "I didn't know there were a border here." she told truthfully oh how she wished she could hide her fear. "I mean no harm, I'm looking for a safe place to stay" she whimpered. She kept her eyes on the ground, wishing that she were even smaller than she actually was *I should just have stayed away* she thought slowly *Then I would never had been in this situation* "My name is Naya. My former pack were killed along with my family. I just search for a safer place to stay" she explained the pain were crystal clear as she told what had happened to her family and old pack.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 04:36

The other fae dropped, instantly submissive to the much larger Elite. A pang of regret flared in her chest as she saw the immediate fear in the faes eyes. Nnlya knew this wasn't the way she wanted to greet their new members. She was jumpy, nervous, anxious even. The war had shaken her, robbed her of so much, how could she not be defensive? Nnlya drew in a deep breath through her nose, chest puffing out, shoulders expanding. The air was cool and cleansing in her lungs. She let it go, lungs deflating, shoulders returning to their resting position. A few blinks and she could feel a new perspective. Not anger or fear clouding her judgement, but an open and earnest heart. Her curled, snarling lip had lowered to a much more neutral position. Nnlya lowered to her haunches, tail wrapping around her paws - a habit she knew baffled Drogo. "My apologies, we are all a bit shaken here. A war has taken its toll on us all. And it would seem you have suffered a similar fate, I am sorry for your loss." Nnlya feared for her eldest son out in this cold. She needed to be out there looking for him. She looked upon where the fae was grovelling, "Please, there's no need for that. Rise and tell me of your life before the tragedy, what did you study? We do have some openings that desperately need filling."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 04:45

She stood up straight relaxing, letting her muscle go back to normal, now that the wolf in front of her now were less threatening. "I was training to become a healer. A friend of my father knew the healer personally, I had been training with him since I could remember, in the beginning it was easy things, like learning the plants and what they could be used for also collecting them. " she told with a warmth in her voice, she had loved every training session. But what she had loved the most were the few times that she had to look after some of the injured. "As I grew older, I began to treat wolves that were sick or had an injurie of some kind. At first the old healer watched me, but after some time he let me do it on my own. Not a single wolf were mistreated She breathed the cold snowy air, it helped her relax and not think about the general time in the pack, only the healing. It has begun to snow again she looked up in they sky a sighn escaping her lips "I also know how to pass it on from me to someone else.". She looked around the forest, across the snow traces of rabbits could be seen. She looked back at the wolf a mischevious glimt in her eyes "You know, it would be nice to know your name. Since you already know mine" she said with a smile as she watched the wolf, hoping that she wouldn't mind

Last edited by Naya on December 11th 2015, 07:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 21:38

(Ooc - apologies. I'll keep it short)

Nnlya's tail brushed over her paws, shielding them somewhat from the bitter cold. The smaller creature recounted her abilities, how she learned. She huffed a short breath in relief, they were in desperate need of Healers in Helidos and all the better if this one could also teach others. They had made do for the time being following the war, but there were definitely some who could do with professional help. She gave a wry smile, accepting that the little trespasser was their best hope for a full recovery across the pack. "We could do with a Healer, we have many still recovering from their injuries. I suppose you'll be tested from the first." The other female had even gained the courage to ask the Elite a question of her own. "My name is Nnlya. I serve as Elite to the Alphess Rose of this pack." She blinked slowly, appraising the little female. She had grey, colourless eyes and an interesting mottled coat. She was also thin, tiny in comparison to the Elite and a fair deal shorter. It wasn't what Nnlya would call a fighter's build, but she knew there were advantages and disadvantages to every body type. The Elite had long, lean legs and a toned form not easily knocked over but built more for speed. The smaller fae could very well have better agility over her if she trained.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 03:03

Hope filled Naya's eyes "A pleasure to meet you Elite Nnlya. I will be honored to treat the wolves in your pack. And I will do everything in my power to help them to recover." she said warmly, the thoughts of wolves that were injured made her heart ache, she wanted to help everyone no matter what. She looked around in the land, snow covered everything but from now on, she couldn't help but to think about all the places where herbs could be found already noticing where some plants could grown during spring and summer. "if I am accepted into this pack, it will be my new home. I can't fight as well as I would like, but I will do everything in my power to fight for those who need it, and treat those who are injured or sick." she promised as much to the elite standing in front of her, but also to herself and she knew from that moment that she would train to become stronger. Now she had gained the hope and the fighter flame that had died when she lost her family and the rest of her pack. She felt a brief warm feeling in her body despite the cold out here.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 21:19

Much calmer now, Nnlya smiled at the smaller fae. She was a little blessing upon their burdened family. She looked up, swearing she'd heard something. The forest should be dead, appearing empty to the untrained eye, but she swore she saw a little bird hopping up in the highest branches. It gave her hope that this winter might not be so bad. Her tail began to wag, sweeping the snow from side to side. The Elite looked back at her new recruit, glad to have found her. "I am glad to hear that Naya." She listened as the fae clearly had more she wished to say. Every word only solidified the smile on her face."My dear, each word only makes me surer of my decision. I hope you can live up to your claims. Walk with me and take your place as a Healer of Helidos. We have much to do and you have your work waiting for you, but if you ever have a spare moment and the inclination, come find me. I'd be honoured to train you." With that Nnlya stood and turned for home, nodding for the female to follow her.

OOC - Welcome to Helidos! Please change your name to Healer Naya and add your self to the Helidos group under the Ranks tab!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 01:05

Naya took a step towards the female, she felt a warm feeling spreading in her body. *I'm a healer of Helidos now!* she couldn't help but smile. She looked around there would be plenty of plants growing here in the future, and right now the future seemed a lot brighter for her. She had found a place where she could stay, a new pack and a place where her training as a healer would pay off and wolves that could get back to normal once they were treated. She looked at the elite *I will make sure to use her offer, I need to learn how to fight. That way I perhaps can make sure that no wolf will come to harm, instead of treating them once harm has come their way* she thought with a small smile. And for a moment, she was pulled down by the weight of her pack's death, she was lifted up because if she never had to flee, then she would never have turned up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new pack? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new pack? (open) A new pack? (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new pack? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1