Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest Time [Available & Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Latest Time [Available & Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 08:05

After the latest time of wandering and returning to the natural grounds of the packs borders from the devastating scene that took place no long ago. Emilia was quite bewildered, she has never seen such chaos and violence before her eyes, never estimated how it would've been any different to her now. The battle for her was short-handed with an opponent of the other side of the curtain of trees, hoping to never catch that canid in her way, or else she may have to repay the wounds or attacks she inflicted. Walking with an unsteady pace amongst the uneven terrain, she insisted on resting herself upon the activities, even though she needed time to think of an ideal way to improve her stay and occupy with others as best she could. Making new bonds was mandatory by this time and the ivory she-wolf hesitated about it at this moment, only because there were many lives lost that she never knew and others that were close to dying.  Returning to the scenery where she first met an apprentice that to this day she could not remember his or her name, but imaged what they looked like. maybe she'll be able to see that fast-growing canid around again someday, but for now she needed time to straighten her mind and perhaps eventually clean her coat from the collection of dirt and other debris that didn't cloak a lot of her pure physique tones.

To cleanse it rather, erase the bad vibes and bring amongst anew slide-shows for her brain to register with. maybe even then she could feel more comfortable to help out, more flexible to work around the territory and check-up on the latest news and gossip. To know that she had little time to do so, now was the time for Emilia to make a stand and prove her worship towards the others, that she is here to help and make a difference. Pressing her paws within the soaked dirt and debris, she turned her body frame so that her back is facing the waters edge and the cliff of spewing liquid would trickle across her body with soothing relief. That's when she laid down and kept her olive-brown pools alert at her surroundings, content and pleased that she was there, alone and looking forward to spice up a conversation if convenient.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 16:04

Tanned paws carried the nimble brute through lands that were once so familiar to him. Now he continued to muddle them with Agavos lands, every now and again expecting to spot some familiar landmark from the Agavos territories but instead realizing with a sharp pang that it was actually one of Helidos'. How familiar would he be with each pawstep of this place if he'd stayed those years back instead of switching over to Agavos? And now Quinn was dead....slaughtered in a war where she fought bravely for her family and pack while he sat safely in Agavos unable to even raise a paw to help. Gritting his teeth, the scout loped through the snow covered trees at a quick pace- amber gaze sparkling in the weak sunlight that streamed down between clouds in a patch of icy blue. He still could not believe that Rose had let him in, and as the pack's scout! He shook his head in wonder as he trotted quickly, feeling a deep pang of gratitude towards the snowy alphess. He came to a gentle halt and twitched his nose as familiar herby scents drifted across the breeze towards him. He may not be a healer but he had been accepted in Helidos as one a long time ago and had the experience, plus, the pack was currently without a healer as far as he was aware so he was pretty sure they wouldn't refuse the extra help. He followed scents and found small plants trying to push through the snow feebly with little luck. He frowned, that wasn't good, they could all die off! He could hear the sound of running water nearby and without hesitating, darted away from the herbs momentarily to check where he was. It was amazing and he faintly remembered this place from before. Smiling he stepped close to the waters edge, ice beginning to form at the edges but for the time being keeping back from anywhere near the centre.

He would stretch his neck over the frozen water and lap up the shockingly and refreshingly cool waters beyond, feeling his tongue sting with the cold but the rest of his body relax as it was refreshed. He shut his eyes for a moment, muzzle gone numb as it resided beneath the waters before he flicked it upwards and forced himself not to flinch as icy droplets of liquid rained down on his pelt. Finally he would shake himself and trot back to the spot with the herbs- still completely unaware of that fact that there was another not too far off. He busied himself with pulling up some of the plants to bring back and brushing the coat of snow off the others to help them grow. Herbs were essential for a pack during the Winter if they wished to survive wars and sicknesses thrown their way. Frowning, his gaze scanned the area for something to shelter them- his back was to the other Helidos wolf and he remained unaware of their presence as he allowed his senses to relax for the first time in ages. He was home after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 06:29

The she-wolf gathered her attention and laid her head slowly onto her fore paws, her twin pools blinking as a shutter from the spewing liquid that trickled across her muzzle and forehead. She flicked her head picking it up and then facing the opposite direction soon closing her eyes to rest for a moment. Emilia felt no fatigue but you could assume she was tired just looking at her eyes and how glossy they appeared from lack of rest. Even though her appearance was the same, she felt neutral about how she went into battle and watched the thrill-seeking canids take the field at haste. Breathing in deeply with soon a sharp exhale she was unable to even keep those olive pools concealed for even a minute of time. It was bugging her, whatever it was. Everyone that survived just has to move on, even herself. 'Maybe a walk would help elevate myself long enough to find a more comforting area to sleep, maybe..' a thought passed as she lifted her head and soon arose to her four limbs, stretching a little and turning away from the falls and exploring the same coverage along the bank.

Stepping amongst the moistened earth that sunk her prints into the shape and form, she peered around and stood near one of the large rocks that were above the surface of water. There was a scent in the air - quite unfamiliar to any previous encounters she has found in the earliest of days from her arrival, this one was nearby and she cocked her head whiffing a bit more. No, the scent was not clear to be of anyone that she would know. With the matter of approaching, the ivory she-wolf happened to lift her paws from the muddy area and be guided forward. Emilia always had this sense to appreciate the presence of others, even if not expecting anyone to be around as often or at that time. Perhaps this next meeting of another would be another she would consider an acquaintance. The rush of the rapids were now in the background of her surroundings, she may be able to hear a bit more clearly with this specimen in the area as well. Perking her receptors she scanned the perimeter and saw a tawny colored wolf, it's back was facing her so at this time whoever they were, were occupied with something else than rather coming here to patrol. Steadying her pace she halted and lowered her haunches to see if she could make out the face or elevation of the wolf. Negative, there was a few options and so this canid took the best opportunity upon other measures; greeting. Parting her maw with a warm breath escaping her mouth, the ivory she-wolf tried to make out the words without hesitation. "Hello there..." she started, soon feeling some confidence in line as she sat back before continuing. "I hope I'm not a bother if you're busy right now", Emilia twitched her lobes looking at this wolf of her kind, awaiting if this wolf would threaten her and tell her to back away or be a kind gesture.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 14:44

(I had this all typed up and hadn't realized the internet had crashed until I hit preview and lost everything..I guess it goes without saying that this post won't be as good as it could've been, very sorry.)

He was so engrossed in his work that he continued to fail noticing he was not alone until a soft voice sounded from behind and he proceeded to embarrass himself further as he jumped, spinning around to fix a startled amber gaze on the wolf who had spoken. Upon seeing the small she wolf he let a small smile fix itself onto his features and blinked again, gaze calmer now as he turned fully to face the fae. The sun danced along his back and turned his gaze almost golden in colour, shading her own eyes a similar colour and causing her pelt to shimmer like the snow surrounding her. A strong smell of Helidos wafted from her pelt, a scent he had once held and would soon hold again as the Agavos scents began to fade quickly from his fur. She was pretty, pretty as the beautiful surroundings behind her despite the old battle wounds that scattered her body like most of the wolves he came across in Helidos. It sent a familiar pang of guilt running through him as he thought of these wolves fighting for their pack while he had been off sitting in Agavos, safe, and now Quinn was dead....He shook the thoughts away with a mental sharpness and returned his focus to the fae. Tilting his head, the Scout smiled and dipped his head in greeting before straightening again- flicking his ears as small snowflakes drifted down from the gathering clouds and tried to make themselves at home between his tanned ears. The sun still shone determinedly from its spot in the sky high above, still untouched by the clouds. He processed the words she had just spoken before shaking his head, letting a soft laugh spill from his maw into the cool air. "I do not mind you being here at all m'lady. I apologize for my startled response to your voice, I had simply been unaware that I was not alone." His ears leaned back slightly and he glanced away bashfully, still embarrassed by the way he had responded to her greeting. He shook his head and returned his gaze to her, tilting his head to the side as he spoke again. "The name's Twelve, I'm the Scout here. If you do not mind me asking, who is it that I am currently speaking to?" He asked politely, breath visible as icy clouds spilled from his maw with the words he spoke.

He did not remember coming across her during his first time in Helidos and didn't think he would forget such a pretty face so he was excited to get to know someone new. It wouldn't hurt to add someone to the few friends he had. It made his mind wander to those he'd left behind in Agavos without a word and it made a pang of sadness blossom through him. Since he was now a Scout he would soon have to reenter those territories except as a Spy and an enemy, they would never forgive him...But he was loyal to Helidos now although he did make a mental note to meet up with Breeze again before he had to enter her lands as an enemy. He wanted to clear things up with her at least for he had not even known he had planned on rejoining Helidos until he found himself on the border, bitter over Quinn's death. He needed to do this for her. He sighed softly before dragging himself back to the present, he need not worry about these things until the time came. For now he would hopefully enjoy a pleasant conversation with a fae who could hopefully end up as a friend in the future. He leaned back on his haunches to show that he was at full ease in her presence and smiled as he awaited a response patiently, his task with the herbs momentarily forgotten.

Last edited by Scout Twelve on January 1st 2016, 09:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 07:00

As there was the thought of being over-looked and taken advantage of, that was not the case. This wolf that turned around with a startled state looked over with a focused depth in their eyes. A golden hue of their pools bouncing from the dim light above within the billowing clouds that covered this part of the territory and all around. This canid was calm and not a harm with her presence, what a relief - another canine with a gentle heart in this region known as Helidos. Olive pools swept across the male's physique for a moment, he didn't seem to attract any scars much or wounds, his face and appearance never popped up in her head from previous interactions of the war. Those dreadful memories and reminders were latched in the back of her head, she didn't want to remind herself of what happened to those important, dead or alive, the ones that did live are very brave and strong.  And yet those who passed with an unexpected death were the same, despite who they were, all fought with a cause and to protect heir homeland. In the meantime she gave her full attention back, returning the gestured head nod in a greeting before words would register to speak. The male spoke first, stating he wasn't bothered and wouldn't mind the company at all. That made Emilia's face lighten up with content. Pleased to exchange words with this fellow and possibly have another member as a friend, maybe even a long-term pal.

"Well, I just happened to find you on my walk, I think to say it's best that I did meet you. This place has a lot of ground to cover and just a tinge of ones' scent lingers closely", her voice was soft about what was exposed from herself. How she came upon those words was smooth and soft and yet amazed how it sounded in her head but it may not have sounded as keen to express. Yet she did and the words were there and heard, she smiled widely and swished her tassel to and fro, as the snow particles above, cascade from the large clouds of many shades - stretching across a vast atmosphere. Her head lifted with her muzzle pointed upwards and her nostrils flaring as the she-wolf inhaled with a slow exhale. Winter was one of her most fond seasons of the year, despite the temperatures and her camouflage to escape being found, it seemed more beautiful as all the base trees were coated in this plain blanket, during the night and the large crest of the white orb would reflect with an illuminating light, sparkling like crystals across any terrain, even from a distance. Her mind danced on it's scenery, even then she would love to seek that one more time, maybe there's a spot to venture and watched this with excite. Lowering her head and looking at the wolf who introduced themselves as Twelve was when she also sat back slowly with her tassel on her left side of her physique. "That's a lovely name, you may call me Emilia. I'm one of the newest Autays here" that familiar soft voice came with a more perched sound like a chirp, with muse too connected she was interested to learn more about this wolf and possibly where his name came from. Receptors perked forward with a flick and she gradually pondered for a moment before continuing her work of speech. "And, I've met one apprentice so far within the days of my arrival. A sweet one too", Emilia chuckled and  shuffled her paws with delight, her eagerness of meeting and bonding with more pups was something of her likings, what she enjoyed. "Though I'm very curious about you, m'dear. Your name is different but also unique. What's the origin and meaning? If I may ask" a brow raised with curiosity about this male's whereabouts and how his name grew on him. She waited patiently with her lobes perking and leaning back from the current weather's response of flow.

[Ahhh, I know how you feel. That's usually how it happens too. I know when that happens to me I forget what I typed out. ;-; Sorry to hear that! Your post was still good. <3]
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 09:05

He shivered lightly as a particularly bitter breeze decided to blow over the lands, dragging clouds over the sun and draping things in dull grey shadow. The winds tugged hopefully at the tips of his soft, russet fur and the brute shifted his position on the chilly ground- ears flicking back as more snow began to drift from the heavy skies and more of the cold substance landed irritatingly on his ears. She was quiet for a few moments, seeming slightly spooked and he wondered what was it that she was thinking about, his first guess of course would be the war. Such memories would likely haunt them for a long time, especially those with gentle and pure souls and that was a lot of Helidos wolves, this fae included. His heart bet strongly in his chest, still feeling as if it was not quite where it belonged but for the first time in a long while he felt even near to being content and for now that was good enough.

He smiled and listened attentively to each word she spoke, her words were soft and gently spoken, much like he imagined her soul to be like and he nodded. "'Tis a beautiful place here isn't it? I imagine its beauty manages to remain all year around although it is very remarkable in these Winter months." He let his gaze wander from her face to the scenery behind her, he had hardly given it a second look upon arriving here- too intent on his mission with the herbs. It was quite a breathtaking sight to behold and he was once again awed by the mere beauty this world possessed, and under all the pretty looks lay such great power. He turned back to glance at the plants he'd been tending to but was satisfied that they were now sheltered by the worst of the weather although it would be impossible to properly shield them and he just hoped that the Winter months wouldn't be too harsh on them. He nudged the bunch he'd collected to bring back towards the other plants to keep them sheltered too as they conversed before turning back to his company with a gentle smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Emilia, your name is also rather beautiful" He murmured, amber eyes still seeming to glow despite the dimmer lighting. He smiled at her mention of coming across an apprentice, he liked the way she seemed passionate about her rank and job. Autay's seemed to be very underestimated in some packs despite their great importance, they cared for the young. Future generations lay in their paws, he believed that was something worth respecting and those that found them weak were very silly. He flicked an ear upon her asking of his name, he hated when people asked him this but of course she did not know that. It was an innocent enough question and he decided to trust her with the answer and just hope she did not judge him. He was silent for a few moments, no sound between them siding the whistling wind. Finally, after thinking deeply for a few moments he opened his maw to speak. "My mum and my father, they were from different packs. But I can't even remember why anymore but my mum had to return to her pack and he had to return to his so she took us with her. She never told the alpha who the father was but everyone knew we weren't the children of any of the males in the packs so we were known as 'dirty bloods'. Now in most packs dirty bloods are killed, you know? My birth pack didn't believe in unnecessary killings but they were still ashamed in us so instead of death the punishment to having dirty blood was that you weren't granted with a proper name but instead just given a number. I was lucky my number can almost pass off as a name. Now there wasn't Twelve of us in the one litter of course, but I was the twelfth dirty blooded wolf to enter that pack so I was called Twelve. I don't know why I kept the name, but it kind of stuck and I decided to just start acting like it was my actual name and not a tag to show the shame I brought to a pack. Now if anyone asks why I was named Twelve I simply answer stating that I do not know or don't remember, in fact…you're the first person I've ever told the truth to." He admitted, glancing up to rest his gaze on hers.

Now that he'd started talking he felt an urge to go on and could not help but open his maw and continue speaking. "The other pack, my fathers pack, was not half as decent as my mothers. Think of it a bit like the situation with Helidos and Erenyx here. Anyway, a terrible sickness fell over my mother's pack and the other pack did not hesitate to use this to their advantage. The pack was completely wiped out, my mother and my other siblings were slaughtered along with nearly everyone else. A few were kept as prisoners and brought back, me being one of them. A few nights later my father managed to release me and we fled to the neutral lands. He was very depressed by my mothers death and so we began to build a new life together. Of course I never actually met my father until then, my mother returned to the pack while she was still pregnant so I didn't trust him at the very beginning. But as time went on I grew a strong bond with him. My mother had raised me as a healer but he raised me as a fighter. All was good until a grizzly attacked one day, he was torn apart and I just about managed to get away….I was so angry at myself for not managing to save him…" His gaze rested on his paws, ears leaning back against his head. "I found Helidos and was accepted into the lands by Elite Eclipse as a Healer. I remained a healer until one day I got into a fight with some Erenyx wolves and managed to fight them off with the skills my father taught me. Quinn then named me a Warrior. However I was restless and when I heard of the new pack, Agavos being created by Alpha Desmond I could not resist joining. I served him as a Warrior until hearing about the war and Quinn, led on by guilt I returned here and now serve Helidos again as the Scout." He flicked his ears, finally dragging his gaze back up to fix it on Emilia. He was both curious and nervous as to how she would react. Finally he straightened and shook himself, letting a polite smile slide back in place. "Well enough about me, what about you miss? What brought you to these lands, I don't remember ever coming across you during my first stay in Helidos." He questioned, tilting his head to the side as he awaited a response from his company. Curious to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 13:28

The she-wolf's fur bristled slightly at the current change of the direction from the wind that tugged at her coat with precise directions. The trees gave the best protection from any strong currents and snow that was still cascading, now from flurries to larger particles of liquid. When her eyes focused on the small orbs that touched her muzzle, soon the amount of the frozen absorbent was a frenzy of escape down her nose. Lobes perked forward as her tassel swayed softly behind her, soon lowering her head and shaking with a quick flick, swiping away with her pinkish toned tongue slightly. Emilia listened to the male's remarks about this part of the territory. A beautiful glimpse, her head turned towards where the water was spewing from the ledge, as beautiful to watch in awe. How the snow was a foreground measure of additions against the pond beside them, before returning her soft gaze with a smile shown. "It's the most lovely and soothing time of the year. A better complexion I'd say. It just makes a wonderful scene like a slide-show of a pattern" she chuckled, her haunches moving in a soft motion with her steady beating heart.

How Twelve complimented her name made her feel flattered, rather seeing that her name may seem original but every other title of anothers' is always, forever beautiful too. "Thank you kindly, Twelve. It's a name I wouldn't think would suit me for who I am, but it's been my favorite". Her words escaped with more muse, now as she slowly started to allow her body to go within a laying position. Bending her head and sending her paws forward slowly - adjusting to the cold conditions of the earths tone. Even though it soon became comfortable, ever since the warmth of her body heat kept the ground where she positioned herself moderate, so in a sense it didn't bother her stomach so much by now. However, in due time the male seemed to have an uneasy thought, she cocked her head. Then when he started to speak about his past and so Emilia listened attentively to how he started off his speech about how his life was introduced. Though it was something that the ivory she-wolf was not expecting and so she adjusted her seating again and crossed her fore paws with her receptors perked back with caution. How she would've never knew the definition of who this wolf was or what he went through, how it sounded so traumatizing.  Olive pools danced with a reflective, dimmed lighting from the sun that was exposed at one point then concealed from the large clouds, now only a dot of the bright light was vaguely seen once more. She couldn't fathom on how this resulted in the end, he seemed so nice and genuine, his life however, made her realized that not everyone grows up from a family so strong and cooperative, different packs with a different policy? How odd and draining.

Yet when he continued again, this time showing more of a grasp in nature and what he could've done to be a savior and oblige to everything. It was a mission in his life, now Emilia truly understood who he was and what his name stood for. Her head shook softly left to right before twitching her lobes at every thought in her head. Losing someone closer and all the loved ones mauled before you is one thing and Emilia winced at the thought. She was vulnerable to stories like these but didn't allow that fear to instantly grow onto her. "I am so, so sorry for what you had to go through" she whined lifting her gaze so that he knows she listened and understood his past before continuing. "I wouldn't bare to stand in that horrible position. My condolences for everyone you lost close and dear" she dipped her head with an honest gesture. She really couldn't believe it though knows that you have to have bravery and be strong to pull through a tough situation. Then came her turn to fulfill this male's quality time with her own life story and how she arrived to a place such as Helidos. Though quite bothered by the fact her life was less aggressive and not a blood fest, that she didn't want to put on a smile to show that her life wasn't any worse but better. Heart beating fast in her chest from the onrush thought of Twelve's history she raised herself and flicked her tassel before speaking. "Well...my journey before arriving here is quite the opposite" she stated, rather uncomfortable to how she'll lay everything out on the table. As she remembered the names of her siblings, she wanted to start off short and sweet, there wasn't much about her life that was a sudden death to anyone. "I was the daughter of two parents that weren't fairly new to having us, but I was the third born and the more genuine but less valued in fighting situations", Emilia couldn't help but chuckle at the lack of strength she carried over the years, she was no warrior and seeing that Twelve was a strong canid, this made her feel protected if anything were to happen within now or later in this territory. "Our life flew by fast" she spoke with muse before continuing. "My brother jack and I were actually the chosen pairs to leave from the pack, we had skills that my other siblings Damian and Helen did not and yet I do not understand to this day of why we were forced to leave. When I say forced, if we tried to return it's more like being chased from you family...you were I guess a good riddance? Unless they felt that we could take care of ourselves in the neck of the woods without a radar". Her head tilted at the thought before realizing what she said, which was actually very accurate in terms of her history.

"As you can see, I'm not a strong, independent undividual who may be able to stand her ground. I have a soft paw for pups and so I always felt that I could be there for them and protect them without physically in the midst of battle. yet, where was I? In the battle between Helidos and Erenyx. I wanted to turn and leave but then I wanted to feel what a battle was like...my opponent I was paired to in the frenzy told me that his last wolf he fought wasn't that much of a sport or entertaining. I have no idea what he meant..." her voice drifted off as she pondered and lowered her head, eyes staring blankly at her fore paws. "I came to this region looking for a home and I was greeted with open arms by Rose who is now a high-ranked canid and am grateful to see a wolf that can handle situations and be another guide", eyes lifted with her crown to Twelve's face. "So there you go..that's my life, different and calmer from how you imagined and lived yours like torn pages...I couldn't even imagine how I would feel...probably more different than how I turned out to be now" Emilia swallowed with a sigh. Her visual aspect of speaking about her past sounded uneasy by how she told about it just now. Perhaps it wasn't that bad as it sounded from her mind, she waited once more to see his reactions compared to hers, she seemed a little bit dramatic.

[OOC - Have fun reading this! I had a joyful time typing it,. If any mistakes, let me know!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Time [Available & Open] The Latest Time [Available & Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest Time [Available & Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1