Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Empty
PostSubject: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 11:16

Seyda had been accepted into a pack. It was a weird feeling but despite eveything, she was settling into a routine. She was as seemingly cold and uncaring as the high mountains she'd been born and raised on. She was a wolf from the far north born into a land where a single misstep would lead to a gruesome death for not just a pup, but any wolf. A place where wolves starved in the spring and summer as easily as they did in the winter. In a place where to survive, a pack must rely on one another. No one knew a knowledge more than Seyda knew that.

Each day, she awoke well before dawn and surveyed the living area of the pack from the den she'd scouted and dug out. It was slightly set away from all the other dens and slightly elevated. It was a strategic place she'd chosen so she could step out of her den and, in an emergency, immediately read whatever was happening and spring into action. She would then drift through the dark morning air as ethereal and nearly invisible as smoke itself until she came to a clearing that had become more and more familiar to here. 

Here, she trained. She trained relentlessly and for hours, until her tongue lulled and her whole body shook with her pants, and still she trained. Pushing her body regularly to the edge, so she'd know where the edge was and how to push it back. She trained until her limbs trembled and her body demanded that she eat something. And then she trained again. Until well into the morning and the afternoon, she finally came to a stop. 

After her training, she returned to the living area of the den, snatching a rabbit to eat as she did so. Once there, she spent equally as many hours dedicated to reacquainting herself with pack life. She submerged herself in the traditions and expectations of it. Observed how wolves reacted to other wolves of lower, equal, and higher rank than themselves. This was the time she also tried to make friends, although it was hard for her. She remained aloof despite the never ending politeness she addressed every wolf with and she had made no real strides forward in making a friend, or even an acquaintance. During this time she tried to be as helpful to as many wolves as she could, politely inquiring if anything was needed. Most refused and sent her on her way. She also kept a watchful eye on the Alphess and Alpha, learning more about them and how they ran the pack. With everything she saw, she respected them more and more. The pack reminded her of her home pack before her father was tricked and murdered.

She also kept an eye out for Delta Malachai during this time. At the border, Alphess Chiara had mysteriously dropped hints that Seyda should seek Malachai out and learn from him all that she could. Seyda certainly intended to do so. Thus far, she had not yet been able to approach him. 

After her time among the camp, Seyda's favorite part of the day came. She went running. Determined to know every inch of these lands that we're know hers, she spent hours exploring as much of the terrain as she could. She explored close to the living area first before branching out in her chosen direction that day, exploring all the way to the borderlands. In this way, she was slowly becoming intimately familiar with every inch of the packs lands.

On her way back, with the sun having already set behind her, Seyda sought out herbs or rabbits to return to camp with, knowing that every wolf must contribute as much as they could during these harsh winters. Where her pack was from, every wolf hunted, every wolf learned to fight, every wolf learned healing. A pack could not afford to keep a single mouth that did not hunt for the pack.

Returning to the pack, Seyda dropped off whatever herbs or food she'd managed to catch before once more spending time among the pack, trying to become a part of them before retreating to her den to sleep for a few hours, wake, and do it all again...

Seyda had finished her training for the day, her limbs still trembled slightly from how hard she had pushed herself during that training, as she made her way back to the pack. She stopped for a bite to eat, devouring a rabbit, and then pausing to clean herself, to make sure she was presentable to the pack.

She was ready to spend the next few hours trying to help out around the pack living area as best she could. However, catching a glimpse of the den shared by the Alphess and the Alpha, Seyda decided on a different course of action today. The Alphess had advised her to seek out Delta Malachai and she was going to find him today. Glancing around, Seyda set off, determined to follow the Alphess's suggestions.

Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 16:16

The morning was not as busy as most, he did not have many things to do that morning. He was in a better mood now that he had a little time to sleep in during the mornings rather than going out and patrolling the border at the crack of dawn. Oddly enough, the male was in a cheery mood, well, more cheery than normal. He had emerged from his dean, just finishing placing some fur and feathers to warm up his small den. Although his den was only large enough for him, the bracken and brambles around it provided enough room to be moved out and make the space larger if he so wished. For the time being, the smaller, the warmer for him. Trotting out into the clearing, he could see some wolves were hustling to get somewhere, while others slowly sauntered through the area with no worries. He was one of them today. He had nothing very important to do, and was ready for a little bit of fun or something different. His memory sparked as he remembered that he had much to tell Chiara and Magnus about the war, their daughter, and Erenyx itself. Debating in his mind wether he should talk to them now, he decided to meet with them later that day in order to catch them up on what was happening outside of their pack. The things he knew were important, and could get Tundra and Samael killed. Not about to risk their lives, he consciously made the choice to meet with his alphas alone in order to reveal the news to them about everything he had found out.Paws moving across the snow towards the kill pile, he plucked out an overweight squirrel that must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, resulting in its demise. Snatching up the little rodent, he moved back towards the entrance of his dean, seating himself half inside, half outside. Tearing into the squirrel, he suspected that it was a relatively new kill, as it was still warm as he ripped the fur away from the skin. Breaking the skin of the creature, he could get a taste of the meat. Sliding down his throat with ease, his belly slowly filled with the warm meal. Blood stinging his white maw, he gently slid his salmon tongue over his jowls. Although he was aware that the blood did not come off his face, he just made sure that he removed any access fur from the squirrel. An idea sparked in his head. Pushing his muzzle into the snow, he moved it from side to side. Pulling his snout back out of the snow, he had successfully cleared the the fur and some blood from his maw. Pleasantly satisfied, the Delta pushed the remains of his meal to the side and watched the hustle and bustle of his pack form the entrance of his den.

The brute was not sure what the day would bring to him. As he calmly relaxed in the comfort of his den, he waiting for some sort of action to take place. He was ready to be in movement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 18:05

Seyda sniffed the air, her midnight black head lifting slightly into the air as she did. Over the days she'd been here, she was becoming more familiar with some of the scents of the pack. Seyda tilted her head to the side, ears perking up as she caught a scent she thought belonged to the Delta. Of course, she couldn't be sure but it seemed today might be her lucky day.

Bending her powerful back legs, Seyda leaped onto a nearby boulder where she could look over the pack living area a bit better. She was on the taller side for a female, putting her about even height with most males. Despite her height, she was lean and quick, her agility being one of her greatest assets to her fighting style. From her vantage point, Seyda was able to recognize an ivory wolf sitting alone at a den. Since she'd never met Delta Malachai, she couldn't be sure it was him, but she thought it was him. Deciding she'd approach and find out, Seyda leapt back down from the boulder, landing with smooth grace on all fours, and made her way to where she had seen the snowy white wolf, hoping she wasn't intruding on a time of relaxation for the seemingly always busy Delta.

Approaching the den, Seyda was acutely aware of how much she stuck out at the moment, with winter as her backdrop. Snow had always made her shine, especially next to her pale ivory litter mate. But Seyda took comfort in her prowess in the night. At night, she could disappear as easily as smoke, nearly invisible if not for her glowing blue eyes. Shaking off, her thoughts of not belonging, Seyda stepped up to the den finally. Her tail tucked between her legs submissively, her ears pinned back against the black fur of her head. She was not a submissive wolf by nature but she always made sure to show the proper respect to those who ranked above her. From what she had seen, she couldn't have landed in a better pack or one with more devoted leaders. Everything she'd seen from them reminded her of how her father had ran her old pack before being tricked and murdered. It made it easy to show submission to her pack leaders, for she truly respected them.

"Delta Malachai?" Seyda's head had been dipped when she'd approached, not making eye contact at first, but when her melodic voice rang out, low and soft, she raised her head to pin the Delta with her icy gaze. "I am Warrior Seyda. When Alphess Chiara accepted me at the border only days ago, she suggested I should seek you out and meet with you. Is now a good time to do so?" She paused here to let her gaze travel from the Delta to his calm and relaxing surroundings, once more worried that she was disturbing him during a rare moment of peace. "If it is not, and you'd rather take this moment to relax, I'll leave you be. I have observed you are a very busy wolf and I'd hate to intrude on your moment of peace." She finished, dropping her eyes once more before looking back up at the Delta. She knew her social skills were sadly lacking and she could only hope she'd presented herself in a polite and acceptable mannor.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 13:36

The day was calm and the hustle and bustle of the pack was slow that morning. As the days were getting colder, the activity was decreasing, other than the multiple hunting parties that were sent out to collect food for the pack as a whole. No pups were going to be born this year for the pack to the Delta's knowledge. It would've been nice to have some young life roaming the pack, but it was all in a matter of time before that came along here. Young ones were always a joy to have around, but a burden at the same time. They were always curious and wanting into things they shouldn't. But how could he blame them? They didn't know what things were and couldn't resist the temptations of peeking in dens to see who or what was inside.

Relaxation was soon interrupted by a strange onyx female who had then approached him. He had not seen her before. As she spoke, he listened silently as he could hear the words drip from her maw. Why had Chiara sent her to him? Training maybe? His mind swirled around the thoughts of what could possibly be the reason for her approaching him and why Chiara had suggested it. Although he wished his time alone would have been longer, he knew that there was little time for that in his position, an bring the only other high ranking wolves other than the alphas. "It is actually. Although I was going to take an afternoon nap, it can wait until later tonight. What is it that you need?" His curiosity grew this female was odd, but respectful. Looking to her, he stood to his paws. She as much smaller than he, which was not surprising. He was not the largest of wolves, but he was larger than most females. He did not know what to say to her now. he had already asked what she needed from him,hoping it wouldn't be anything to drastic in measure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 09:38

Seyda felt a slight thrill run through her as the Delta began to speak, confirming that now was indeed a good time. She did not know exactly what they would end up doing, talking or training or even hunting, but she was excited to finally do something with another wolf from the pack. Wolves were social animals after all, and she had been so alone for such a long time.

A slight smile touched her maw at his words, a rare display of emotions from the obsidian fae. Seyda knew that any movement of her maw accented the jagged scars that littered the left side of her muzzle. If she was not moving, her thick, dark, fur did a well enough job of hiding the ugly scars despite fur refusing to actually grow on the bare and damaged skin of the actual marks. In fact, the she-wolf knew her dark body was littered with scars, although none quite as horrid as those on her maw and underbelly, all telling of the rough life she had endured so far. If not for the scars and her distant nature, she would not be an unattractive she-wolf, although such thoughts held no place within her mind. "Ah, I had hoped you might know the answer to that." Seyda said, pale cerulean eyes watching as the Delta stood coming to his full height. She was relieved that despite her unusual stature, the Delta was still taller than her. She knew it often made males uncomfortable when she stood even with them or towered over them. She actually felt small and feminine next to him, which was an altogether rare thing itself. Despite her height stealing away any chance of Seyda looking delicate, her sleek body was still slender and almost willow-like in appearence, maintaining a feminine look in that way.

"The Alphess did not expressly say why she sent me to you or what we are supposed to do. Although, I believe it has to do with my Guardian training. I was groomed from a young age to become the Guardian of my last pack. The Alphess seemed very pleased with our border meeting, especially of my ideals and how my Guardian training had been conducted. She told me to seek you out then. I believe she said something about you taking me far?" Seyda finished, her voice still soft. She waited for the Delta to consider her words, standing perfectly, almost unnaturally still, icy eyes still watching the ivory wolf in front of her. Such stillness was a skill she'd learned while on the run. It helped her in her stealth, even though some found in unnerving that she could stand so perfectly still, just waiting. Realizing suddenly that the Delta could be among those unnerved by her, she looked away and conciously moved her tail. She was still trying to recover her pack skills and manners although she doubted she'd ever go back to the fiercely curious and amiable pup she had been.

Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2016, 12:55

Looking over the female as she spoke, he nodded towards her. Although he had no complete idea why Chiara would send her this way, he tok it as an opportunity to make one warrior stronger. She seemed capable in battle and defending herself, but he knew all too well that even the most skilled warriors can learn more to become better. As she spoke, he could see that she was content of becoming a Guardian. He could respect that. He too wanted to be in the high ranks to prove his worth and loyalty to the pack. "Guardian you say? Well I certainly do hope you're not expecting to gain that rank soon. As far as what Chiara has sent you to me for, I will uphold to her recommendations. She trusts me as I do her and if she believes that i can assist you, then I will certainly do so. If you're looking to train now, I can certainly do such a thing here in the clearing. If not, we can schedule a time and place to meet." Looking to the darker female, he nodded. He knew that if she was truly willing to further her skills, she would take advantage of training to benefit herself in any way possible. he knew that he too would do such a thing to help his skills.

[OOC: I'm so sorry this took so long and that it's so short!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With The Heart of a Guardian [Malachai]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1