Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Empty
PostSubject: Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2015, 14:10

Magnus had been considering his pack for some time now. He was always looking for potential promotions or trainees. Sometimes he spotted unlikely pairings he believed could learn from one another. Their little training exercise had already seen to promoting a more well-rounded unit, but some warriors had different techniques that could easily suit another members fighting style, or some such other skill. He observed them quietly, the figure in the shadows awaiting his chance. He saw the need for a new rank, one he'd heard whispers of in Erenyx. A scout. They needed a wolf quick and quiet enough to slip behind a packs defences and gather information. But they had to be loyal so as not to betray their Alphas. They had to be sharp of eye and attuned to their senses, quick witted enough to think their way out of any situation. Some wolves he'd met already could hold the rank, but he would wait and see. This was a valuable position to be earnt. The Alpha brought himself to the mound before his den, an established podium for the Alphas from which they would conduct their meetings. He let loose a call to his pack, gathering them around him and when they arrived he spoke. "Wolves of Pyrvanthros, thank you for coming. There is a matter of great import I must discuss for you. We have found there is a need for a special rank which will only go to one of you. A Scout. This wolf will brave the borders of our neighbours and enter their territories to find all that we must know. If there is to be any change in leadership, any threats to our family, we will not be caught with our tails tucked between our legs. Those of you who wish to be considered for this task, pleae step forward."

Please Remember a few rules:
1. All applications are done in OOC and IC.
2. Use the code - do not change the code.
3. These posts count for Activity but not towards your thread count.
4. You can post as many times as you see fit in character.
5. Once a Scout is chosen the only way for them to lose their rank is capture, stepping down, or death.

Code:
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Name:[/font][/color][/size] - Rank and Name -
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Age:[/font][/color][/size] This is the age you are currently, not when you joined.
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Size:[/font][/color][/size] In cm
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Date Character Joined:[/font][/color][/size] What day did you register on Age?

Magnus has called the pack together. Those wishing to audition for the rank of Scout must post below IC, stating why they believe they should have this rank.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 23:45

A reminder that we are looking for a Pyrvanthros Scout.
Back to top Go down
Captive Marona
Captive Marona

Wolf Information
Purchases: Maim/Laim

PostSubject: Re: Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 23:04

Name: - Hunter Marona -
Size: 81 cm
Date Character Joined: Feb. 13, 2016

She had filled out her frame, no longer did she look so haggard or ragged. Now, she looked how she was meant to look; fluffy light coat, and enough meat on her bones so her ribs didn't stick out. But still she was thin and sleek. After Marona had followed the smaller male back from the boarder she had quickly found herself a comfortable spot in which to make her sleeping place. For now it would do, but when spring came and the ground thawed she would dig herself a proper place to sleep.

As the days quickly went by she hunted as was her job. She came back with a few kills, but not all the time. She wandered through the pack lands, trying to memorize all the beautiful and not so beautiful places. Then she heard a call sounding. Her ears perked up, but her direction and gait changed. She would see who had called, eager to learn more about the pack that she had been accepted into. Her paws flew over the ground, carrying her to the pack clearing and to a mound on which stood a most confident and proud leader. His tail was high over his back, displaying his rank as Alpha. She still needed to introduce herself to the alpha pair of her new pack, but there wasn't much of a chance in the beginning. He spoke to the group at large, telling them about a new rank, a scout, and what was required of one. To go to the boaders of other packs, enter another's territory to learn the goings on in their pack.

Marona's eyes closed slightly, this was perfect. She could introduce herself to him and ask for the position. It was exactly what she wanted to do. When the Alpha asked for one to step forward, Marona didn't hesitate. Perhaps she was a little over confident but she wanted to try at least. The light colored she-wolf stepped to a cleared area in front of the others, her ears low, her tail hanging limply and her eyes on the ground before her, not even daring to look up at the Alpha. "Sir, my name is Marona and I would like to volunteer for this position, if no one else wishes to. I am new, but I work hard. I wish to be of service like I once was in my natal pack. I have collected information in the past for my previous alpha pair and though it is a possibility and I do not wish to tempt fate, I have not been caught." Marona stayed in her position awaiting the words that would either deny her request or accept it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 19:46

Magnus watched the group whom had chosen to gather at this very specific call. Only one had stepped forth, willing to take on the position of Scout. Already her confidence to do so gave him hope. She was on the tall end of the average spectrum, only a little shorter than he, but she was slim and well streamlined, built for speed just as he was - although Magnus was somewhat broader due to his gender and extensive training. She had the build of a huntress. He could only hope her skills would match up to her confidence. They needed a Scout to ensure they were well informed. He had to think about the pack. He hadn't met this female before, he was not the one to accept her at the border but he had seen her once or twice in passing. Chiara or Malachai would have brought her in and he trusted their judgement. He would want to speak with this fae alone and give her a more complete job description as well as his expectations of her loyalty to him and the pack. She claimed to have experience in gathering information on other packs which would be extremely helpful if indeed she did have such experience. He supposed it would work. She was relatively new and didn't have much information about their pack to give away. If she was captured and tortured she didn't have much to betray them with anyway. If she dies, she was replaceable. Fine, he thought. "Marona, I hope you can live up to your claims. If not, it's your life on the line. Come see me sometime if you have any questions. Your first assignment will come within a few days. You are now Scout Marona. Let's hope you return to us that way. Dismissed."

OOC - Marona, you are now the Scout of Pyrvanthros, please change your rank to match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scout Auditions - Pyrvanthros

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1