Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Empty
PostSubject: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 09:40

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

The days dragged on, but the nights felt like they were not long enough. Desmond left Agavos for the night, seeking adventure and surprise. His emerald eyes stared to the border as he crossed over. Sure they would be fine with one night without their King. He trusted the wolves who he placed in power over the pack. Each one had a responsibility and a reason for why they were responsible. He turned back towards the neutral lands and made it forward. Each paw-step was slow and casual. No reason to be hasty or anywhere he had to be. It was all based off what his mind wanted. Right now, he just wanted to think. He needed to get away from everything. He had told the truth about some things, things he didn't want to really do, but it had to be done. At least he told one wolf, but was that enough for him? He was unsure. Maybe he wanted to tell the whole world.. Maybe he didn't. Desmond was far too unsure of himself, unsure of many things. At least the pack was doing well. It seemed to be growing and getting better and better. He walked through the various territories, looking at how much snow had appeared all over them. But none of them really spoke to him. He wanted something more. He wasn't quite sure what he wanted, but it wasn't any of these. He headed on, and finally he found it.

He stared at the beach, watching the waves crash and the smell of fresh salt wafted through the air. He lifted his nose to take a good smell from it all. His ears rested upright on his head, listening for surrounding noises of approaching beings. It could be a wolf or anything, really. He wasn't really sure what would be out this late. The moon was set high in the sky, shining brightly alongside the stars. He liked the night. It was quiet and peaceful. Not too many others seemed to bother him when the sun fell down. His tail hung between his hind legs, resting peacefully. He walked along the shoreline, allowing the small waves to crash over his paws. They became soaked, but it did not bother him. The little bright orbs drifted upon his coat, forced up his forelegs. What were these little orbs? Where did they come from? He had so many questions, but there was nobody he could ask them to. Did anyone truly know where they were from? He stared at them, thought about eating one or at least, licking it. But what would happen?

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 02:24

though you may walk alone

Evening was not typically when Nnlya went about her duties. She was more of a morning wolf, rising early and running the border, ensuring the safety of her pack. Then she'd usually train, whether alone or accompanied she didn't mind either way, or sometimes hunt. Sometimes in the evening she might run the borders again, accepting a member or two if the call was made. Then it was home to her den for the night, only to do it all again the next day.

This night the fae could not sleep. No matter how she lay or tossed and turned, nor how long she held her eyes closed, she simply could not drift off into that restful limbo. Resigned to her fate of a sleepless night Nnlya crawled from her den and set out. At first she wandered Helidos, but she was bored. She knew these lands like she knew her own body. It was familiar, the usual. If she wasn't going to sleep then she didn't want the usual. She wanted different, new, unusual. So the Elite surged out past the border, making for the neutral territories. She'd scouted a few of them before but it had been a long time and more had been found since then. Some she avoided out of familiarity, like the falls, others out of fear, like the cathedrals. Eyes still wide awake the charcoal fae trotted about through the world that belonged to no one. Snow covered a number of surfaces though it was thinner now. The season was beginning to fade. Soon spring would come and the world would welcome new life and colour. Everythign would seem more vibrant for a time after the cold dead months of winter. Not that Nnlya minded, winter was her second favourite season after Autumn.

She continued to pass by the other lands, not stopping as none of them appealed to her. By the scent in the air she knew she was headed for the coast, but somewhere farther south from Helidos from what she could tell. The little beach in their territory was cool most of the year but already the air was warmer here, still cold as befitted the season, but warmer than the other. Finally through the treeline Nnlya beheld a confounding sight. Beneath the moon that hung heavy in the clear night sky, glowing blue orbs drifting in the waves up to the paws of the only other wolf present. There was a stranger here and Nnlya, true to her nature, approached cautiously. The fae cleared her throat, making her presence known and ensuring he knew she was not a threat. "Can't sleep either?" She asked, loudly enough that he might here. It was clear enough that he was of another pack. Not Erenyx, no, she knew that ugly scent far too easily after the war. He was from one of the others. Possibly a highly ranked male, but one could not always assume. She kept her tail dropped in a neutral position and brought herself into his line of view, the strange water splashing over her paws. Her blue eyes watched the little orbs in wonder.

you're worth more than you know

TAG: Alpha Desmond WORDS: 525 NOTES: Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 07:57

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Wondering eyes stared out the scene before him. The water still pulled back and forth, crashing against his form. He could smell the fresh salt as it had done so many times before. He took a deep breath, a long sigh and smiled up to the glorious moon. Some old wolf long ago had told him that the moon controlled the ocean. It had been a strange thing to say and an even weirder thing to even think about. How could something within the sky control the force of the water below? It did not sound like it was the truth at all. In fact, it sounded more like a fairy tale than anything else. But among the smells of salt and other beach scents, Desmond smelled something which was both familiar and new. A fae was approaching. He did not care who she was. She did not smell of Erenyx, so that was a plus. But out here, it didn't really matter what pack you were from. The world was too beautiful to tarnish with the unsettling sounds of a dispute.

She spoke, only a few words, but the sound was melodious. Her voice called out to him and Desmond could not ignore it. "It is not the first time, and it shall not be the last..." He smiled to her gently as he turned his gaze towards her. She was dainty, but not too small and she id not look weak. She had been through a lot, he could tell. When everything in his life had come crumbling down, it was the night time in which was the hardest to live through. Night was supposed to be filled with solitude and sleep, but when everything shatters in your world, there is no safe place of surrender. Desmond sniffed through the sea salt stench and the other smells to seek that she was from a pack she had met before. Quinn. The small Alphess was the wolf he recalled, and there was another, yet he could not remember the face."I am sorry for your loss. Losing an Alphess must be hard. Were you close to her?"

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 03:31

The waves surged ashore and receded at a rhythmic pace, the blue orbs tumbling over one another at the forefront. The water still splashed over her paws although she could not feel the orbs. This lead the fae to believe they were merely some trick of the moonlight, though that didn't make them any less wondrous. Nnlya looked up at the male beside her. He wasn't altogether unattractive and he had their air of calm around him. The actual air had a salty tinge to it, as it usually did in the coastal regions. She breathed deeply, the sea air doing wonders for her lungs. Each time she was at the beach the appealing scent in the air made her tell herself she would come more often, but she would always get too busy. She was so busy.

The Elite smiled at the larger male, hoping to keep him in a pleasant mood. She preferred to have positive relationships with members of other packs. He seemed nice enough. It was hard to meet decent wolves these days, many were demons who took far too much pleasure in killing, others were cowards, unwilling to do what was necessary to protect the ones they loved. She remembered meeting a few decent wolves from Erenyx once, although she didn't recognise them during the war. What were their names again? Tye... Irate? No, that's not right... Irrationality, that's it... And the female, Casserole... Cassio... Cass... Something like that. I wonder if they're still alive. She wasn't too sure how three decent wolves could abide a creature like Teren, although she knew them when Steele was Alpha. Perhaps they'd thrown in their lot with the old Alpha and lost their lives for it. Such a shame.

Her breath hitched in her throat when she heard him mention Quinn. The pain of the loss was still fresh, not just with her Alphess, but Marrok too. And there was that warrior she'd accepted at the borders, Daltan, a kindly old fellow. The Elite had to turn her gaze out over the ocean as she reigned in her emotions, swallowed harshly and nodded. "She was my friend and a wonderful Alphess. We lost many great wolves that day." Nnlya looked back at the brute, a sad smile upon her lips. "Thank you. Did you know her well?" She asked, wondering if this male had been a part of Quinn's old pack.

She plays. "She laughs." She wonders.

TAG: Alpha Desmond WORDS: 403 NOTES: I am actually so pissed I had this gorgeous post typed up and the site logged me out and I lost it Sorry this sucks.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 11:42

the rogue king

"I wouldn't say that I knew her really well... But I think well enough.." He cleared his throat and stared out to the water. "I met her, under an unfortunate circumstance. She had found the black monster himself, Teren. The two were having a not-so-pleasant conversation and I did not think it fair for him to be treating her in such a manner, I mean he was like ten times her size or pretty darn close to it. Anyway, I cut in as things started to get a little louder than I liked. I stood between them, blocking them from one another. But it wasn't until after her death, did I learn more about her. In my pack, I have a scout named Esmé. Turns out, she was captured by one of Teren's pawns and forced to witness her sister's death. Esmé told me all of this after I rescued her from him. She told me that Quinn was a loving wolf, that she cared about her family and her pack. Unfortunately, Esmé didn't get to be with her in her later years, but I know she was a mother, I heard some mutterings about that... Still, no pack should ever have to lose their Alpha or Alphess that way. I have lost family before, so I know what's like to lose someone you care about.." He turned his head slightly to look at her. He looked to her, watching her form as she had been listening. She was very beautiful and her blue eyes glimmered from the moonlight. It was stunning, breath-taking in every way. "Since we are sharing such a beautiful night together, I should introduce myself. I am Desmond from Agavos. What is your name? What brings you out here?"

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 17:00

The great male was kind and gentle in his words, praising her old Alphess for her bravery and telling the story of how the war had started and how he had tried to prevent the tension between the demonic Alpha and Nnlya's own friend. "You are very brave to go up against that demon. When the packs collided in the war I saw him for a moment and he was truly a massive beast designed to intimidate. Would that I had made it to Quinn sooner, it might have been the difference between her life and death."

The Helidos wolf watched her companion, admiring him. His eyes were what struck her the most. Bright pools of verdant watched  her just as intently. The colour of his iris was so lively it reminded her of spring but whats more they had the spark of life in them, a glimmer of excitement and perhaps mischief. He was much larger than she was, requiring her to crane her head back a little to look up at him. Her haunches lowered into the sand, finally choosing to take a more comfortable position. It was clear she would be spending more time here with the male. She smiled as he spoke once more. Desmond, what a nice name. But he didn't give a rank. Either he was highly ranked and didn't want their exchange to become too formal if he should be higher than her or he was lower on the spectrum, embarrassed by his title. Well two can play at that game.

She licked her lips before responding."My name is Nnlya, of Helidos." She paused, swallowing her inexplicable nervousness before continuing. "I couldn't sleep. I figured a late night adventure was better use of my time than simply waiting in my den for the sun to rise. It seems like I was right." She offered, hinting at her current state of delight at meeting this handsome male. Such good luck for one whom had had so much ill fate and was yet to find her one true love. Again.

TAG: Alpha Desmond WORDS: 344 NOTES:

Last edited by Elite Nnlya on February 19th 2016, 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weather Wolf
Administrator
Administrator
Weather Wolf

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 15:38

– F O R E C A S T –
The snow begins to fall gently as the winds pick up their speed. Should you find shelter? Or should you seek the companionship of one another?

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 15:54

the rogue king

"Some consider it bravery, but I... I consider it foolishness. That is what drives me forward. How much foolishness can I accomplish in one day's time?" he chuckled as he spoke to her, looking over her form. He wished to make the night more enjoyable and less melancholy. "Nnlya, a beautiful name. I have never heard any like it, but I suppose it suits you, being as beautiful as you are. I would have to say that your parents chose your name well." He looked to her, hoping to lock eyes with the charcoal fae. The wind had picked up the chill of the world around them. Desmond looked to her, and he smiled. There was not much around them. They could seek shelter within the trees, but he wished to be near the water. It was beautiful and perfect in it's own way. He got up and moved closer to her. "It appears the winds are changing, but what can you expect being so close to the sea?" He smiled to her as he pressed his side against her own. "I hope you do not mind me stealing some of your warmth for myself. I hope you do the same... for your own sake or.. pleasure.." He knew he was a charming wolf, attractive enough as they come. He was not rittled with scars or anything of the sort. "I too find myself unable to sleep most nights. It makes me wonder if my mother was part owl. She was always a hoot.." He joked as he moved his tail to wrap around her. It was a beautiful thing, the sparking affections of two wolves. It could possibly get ratehr cold in the night, and without shelter, they would need one another, or to call it a night.

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 21:51

Nnlya chuckled at his suggestion of foolishness. Does he have a quota? She wondered jokingly. Her tail thumped against the sand in time with her melodious laughter and her shoulders shuddered slightly with the sound. She enjoyed laughing, it took her mind off her troubles. Some said laughter could cure all ailments. They were stupid. Laughter could not cure disease nor mend a broken bone, only healers had such power. But laughter could express joy and bring happiness. Some suggested feigning laughter could even lead to true laughter. Nnlya didn't believe in falsifying her emotions. There was a difference between keeping a strong reserve and saving some emotions for when one was alone and simply pretending to be happy or upset for the sake of doing so.

The she-wolf smiled genuinely at his compliment and the mention of her parents even brought up a pleasant memory. Of her father teaching her how to hunt while her brothers played around their mother, a chasing game of some sort. But Onyx, the eldest, had wanted to learn to hunt as well and stormed over demanding as such in a very adorable, puppy-like manner. And North, their father, was more than happy to teach him. Sometimes Nnlya did miss her family and wondered if she would ever see her childhood home again, but she knew that her place was in Helidos, with her two remaining children. With Thane missing and their fathers death upon searching for his son, they needed her more than ever.

"You are far too kind, Desmond." She looked up, finding his green eyes already looking upon her smaller form. Was it terrible that she liked how he made her feel so small beside him? All her life she had been a tall fae, towering over most females and a few males too. She liked that he was not intimidated by her size and instead made her feel small and feminine - something it was difficult to feel as a warrior. His smile was dazzling, charming, breathtaking. How many faes had he won with that smile? Dar she ask? No, it would only ruin the moment. Do not think this way. But the winds picked up, threatening to ruin their wonderful night together, only the male showed an interest in prolonging their conversation. He moved closer to her, their fur bristling together on the sides that touched. Tentatively she pressed closer into his side and gratefully felt a little pressure back. The Elite lowered her head to rest upon his shoulder, soaking up the warmth he offered, watching the water roll in.

She laughed once more, though more qquietly this time. "I'm far ahead of you in that regard I'm afraid, though your close company is very... pleasurable." She said, choosing the word specifically to imitate his tone. His long tail wrapped around behind her and her own tail curved beneath it, the little spoon to his big spoon. She gave a little huff of laughter at his attempted pun, barely holding back from rolling her eyes - but in a playful manner of course. The winds were rising fast and the snow falling threatening to force them to be parted. "I don't want to say goodbye just yet," she murmured as she rested against his shoulder.

TAG: Desmond WORDS: 350 NOTES: N/A

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 09:59

the rogue king

Nestled beside one another, Desmond held her close to him. He could feel her resting against his shoulder. He smiled and looked down to her. He wanted to say more, but the words just could not come to him. With their closeness and the winds blowing the scent from her body, Desmond could finally feel himself being pulled closer to her - mentally. She was still enduring her heat, as the winter months would allow. But he would not allow this to change anything between them. He liked where this was going. It was innocent and peaceful, just two strangers sharing the night with one another. He moved his head to rest against her cheek. He breathed in slowly, taking a deep breath as he finally allowed his tongue to place a single kiss upon her cheek. As the fur met the wet muscle, he smiled and pulled back. "Sorry Nnlya... I just have not seen a more beautiful fae than yourself. In my natal pack, it was more like a family. I didn't have time for faes, in fact, I wanted to be on my own most of the time. I strayed away from them and finally left on my own accord. After that, I was a Rogue for many years. I have grown accustomed to living alone, and sometimes I think I deserve it... But if I had met a fae like you earlier, I might have had a totally different view on the world." He smiled softly, forcing himself closer and tighter around her to help stop the winds from attacking her. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her. No harm would fall on her while he was there. The waves seemed to grow larger with the change in the weather. The little orbs were pushed onto their paws, clinging to anything they could. Part of him thought to lick one of the orbs, and the other side told him not to do so. What if he got sick? "So tell me, what do you like to do in your spare time? Anything interesting or different?"

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 04:50

If a wolf could blush Nnlya might have. Their closeness was comforting to her and warming in this snowfall. His kiss upon her cheek suggested there could be something more. It set about a fluttering in her stomach, a thousand colourful butterflies taking flight in the confined space of her abdomen. The fae tried to suck in a breath and calm the raging phantom insects although it did little to soothe her. How was it she felt so nervous all over again? She had to be stronger than this.

She was so engrossed, hearing about his life before Agavos she hardly noticed when he squished his body even closer. Ahead the sea grew rough, the waves still sliding forth to greet them again and again. The blue orbs shone brightly in the moonlight, reflecting off her own piercing iris' as she looked up at the male. Was it too soon? Could she love again? She wanted to, and she wanted it to be Desmond. She had a feeling about him, a good feeling. Her heart was thumping loudly as she tried to mentally prepare herself for something a little more daring, a little more suggestive even. Okay, this is it. I'm ready this time. I can - no, not yet. Okay now! Do it now! He'll think it's cute. Okay, maybe not yet. Give it a second... Now? And just as she was sure she would lean in he had a question for her.

Again she was nervous. How much could she reveal? Should she mention her pups? It only made sense to. But then it might scare him away. "Mostly I train. Run borders and do my best to keep everyone safe. Sometimes I'll hunt or work with the warriors or apprentices to improve their skills. But really I just love to play. I could chase the pups around for hours, teasing them, teaching them. But I like a good competitive race too from time to time. I'm pretty fast." She realised she was rambling a little and made herself stop. "Sorry," she mumbled, "I'm starting to ramble."

TAG: Desmond WORDS: NOTES:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Love [Desmond & Nnlya Event]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1