Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cocum

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hunter Cocum
Hunter Cocum

Cocum Empty
PostSubject: Cocum Cocum Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 08:51

Name: Cocum

Breed: Tundra wolf

Height: 82 cm.

Pack: Pyrvanthros

Rank Requested: Hunter.

Appearance:
Cocum has black fur mixed with some white. He is white around his face and chins, his lower chest has some white and his stomach is also white, he has a few white spots along his back. He has short round rears. No visible scars beside a small one on his stomach close to his right front leg. He is 82 cm and his weight is about 85 pounds. His tail is long, not very mussled. He was born big, and the muscles that he have gained over the years makes him only look even bigger, he has some round blue/grey eyes.

Personality:
Cocum is a bit of a though nail, he is very loving and caring towards pups or his Family members. To strangers he can seem a bit cold or distant. He has this charm about him that you cannot really point out. He is a brave wolf and will stand up for what he believes in and protect those that he has dear. He can also be very stubborn which can be both a good and a bad trait. He does not back down from a challenge and is always ready to help those in need. He can be very flirty at times no matter the gender of the wolf he is with. At other times he can seem wiser than a wolf of his age.

Photo:

Cocum 38c0b69449d15f3ab9c375a5ebd28e34

History:
Cocum was born as the first male wolf to the Alpha and Alphesse, every wolf in their pack were happy to receive the news after a long and hard winter where almost no prey could be found. Cocum grew up to be a strong and friendly wolf to all those who had lower ranks than he did, and that would be almost everybody since he was the future Alpha of the pack. His father’s uncles raised him; his father had a burning hatred for him because of him being the future Alpha. Cocum tried to get along with his father, but he quickly sensed how power hunger his father was and he turned to other wolves. His uncles trained him to be a hunter, a warrior, a scout heck he even got some healer training. Two years went by and he could welcome his two younger brothers and a younger sister. He got very protective over them, and soon it would be a good thing. The following autumn after his brothers and sister's birth, his father demanded that their mother were killed in front of every wolf in the pack. He could see the sorrow in his mother’s eyes as they dragged her forward; he looked up at his father who had an evil gleam in his golden orange eyes. He looked back at his brothers and sister; he walked over to them and chased them away from the scene as he heard his father give the order.

For a long time Cocum stayed with the pack who got even more consumed by his father’s madness, he could see all the lustful eyes the male wolves would send after his sister. He would always glare harsh at them, they was not going anywhere near his sister! In the end, his sister confessed to him how she was in love with a male from another nearby pack. After some discussion, he agreed on following her to the pack borders and protect her by any means so that she could get her happy ever after. They ran away in shelter of the night, there were patrols along the borderline, Cocum gave them a small smile " what a lovely evening gentlemen. I am here to take a walk with my sister " he said charming, the males glanced at his sister and lunged for him. The attack were no surprise to him, he fought hard and bit hard around the neck of one of the males. His lifeless body fell to the ground with a thud. He quickly ran away with his sister. The following day he returned to his own pack, his father stood there waiting for him. Cocum held his head high, shoving no signs of fear for the male in front of him " Pack members of Calym pack, listen to my voice!" he yelled out in the cold winter, he glared his father dead in the eyes "I will no longer stand witness to the madness of this pack! What happened to the pack where everybody were equals?! I am sick and tired of it! I will be leaving Calym pack, those of you who wishes something better than this life are free to follow me" he could hear his father’s growl Cocum didn't flinch instead he got in the position ready to defend himself if his father truly wanted to attack him "Leave the pack of Calym bastard, you are no son of mine!" his father roared.

Cocum left his pack that day, he did not look back once, a month later he turned two years old. He lived alone as a rouge for another two years, before he came across a border line, he watched the area closely and smelled the air, he knew that another winter alone wouldn't be his best choice *perhaps it is time that I once again join a pack? he thought to himself.

Joining Keys: Member posted the joining keys and have been removed for the fair joining of future members. - Alpha Desmond

How did you find Age? classmate with Healer Naya, I "caught" her being on Age once in class. It seemed pretty cool so I got her to tell me a bit more about it, and here I am ^^

Example Post:
Cocum had been walking around for ages; his legs were beginning to feel numb from the cold. He looked around no wolves in sight, nor could he smell any. His pace slowed down as he began to look for a place to rest his legs. Nothing beside snow as far as his eyes could see. He sighted and continued to walk. He came across a carcass form a deer; he ate some of the meat and hurried further away the stench of bear covering the carcass. He looked up in the sky snowflakes began to come down and the Wind blew harder " you better not be a blizzard!"he growled at the snowflakes, the thought of a blizzard coming his way made him quicken up, he knew better than to get caught in a blizzard. He ran so quick that he barely noticed when he passed a borderline. He looked around, no wolves in sight nor could he smell any recent activity around the borderline, he saw a cage and he hurried inside just as the snow began to hurl around him. He laid down and soon sleep came to him.  

Site Season/Year: The 5'th winter.

Last edited by Cocum on February 3rd 2016, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

Cocum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocum Cocum Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 09:52

Welcome Cocum, and just a few things to get you started:

- Firs thing, the wolf you are using is already claimed by Hunter Sieglinde, of Agavos. For other wolves which are claimed on Dawnthieves, please click HERE.
- Scout is not a position you can ask for at the border, it must be auditioned for after you are accepted into the pack. The only positions you may ask for are Warrior, Hunter, and Autay.
- Please spell out numbers in your history. We try to keep the site as literate as possible.

Once you make these changes, please let us know and another Staff member will look over it and let you know if you need to adjust anything else. Thank you for choosing Age!
Back to top Go down
Hunter Cocum
Hunter Cocum

Cocum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocum Cocum Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 23:57

It has now been adjusted!
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Cocum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocum Cocum Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 01:35

Cocum R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks
- Relationships
- Height Chart
- Character List

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Cocum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocum Cocum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cocum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Members :: Pyrvanthros Wolves-