Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Empty
PostSubject: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 08:43

Naya had been restless for a long time, she couldn't get it out of her body no matter how far she wandered in the territory of Helidos. She looked up in the trees, it looked absolutely stunning even with the snow covering everything. It was early morning, she had been awake for a long time just laying in the healers den when she decided that she had to go, go far away and try to get the restlessnes out of her body. She rolled around in the snow letting the cold get to her body, snow sticking in her fur made her shake it off. Her eyes looked across the horizont and her ears listened out for any sound that could pose as a threat to her. She felt like she could breath freely out here but yet something was missing here, in the otherwise perfect scenario.

She walked around, then ran for a bit, she came upon a cave that she hadn't seen before. She stepped into it carefully, nothing sucpisious could be seen. She lay down and she let the sleep that she didn't get through the night come and take here there. She closed her eyes and feel to a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 20:44

L y o n i t u s . . .
Winter schminter, I'm done with this whiny cold.It's making my muscles and bones ache and is making me feel old. It needs to go, leave. But, the brute knew that the seasons had minds on their own, and they wouldn't yield to his complaints. A grumble escaped his lips as he walked angrily over the frozen water. What's so special about snow anyway? It was quite odd for one to be jealous and hateful for something that didn't live. All it did was fall and sit there. Yet for some reason it had the ability to kill things, and no one would punish the cold little flakes because they appeared to do absolutely nothing. But he knew, for he had used the cold to aid him in a murder once. It could do more and cause more pain and damage than his very own teeth could. It stuck around for a while, giving you a cold and sweet embrace until it tightens and decides to rip out your soul. Well, maybe it wasn't exactly like that.. but the point was clear. It was more dangerous than an evil wolf like himself. Hell, if he tried and succeeded in killing a wolf in the neutrals, his poor little rump would become the next prized elk of the herd. And he surely did hate that, he wanted to kill. And he missed that chance in the war all because Teren, 'the demon king' wanted his chosen partner in the dance of battle and death to become his own personal whore. The guy always had to have what he wants, and if he doesn't get it he'll through a fit. Talk about being scary.

He rolled his eyes at the thought and continued forward. His eyes bored as he stared at the area before him. I spy with my little eye something white.... 'Snow'...Well gee, how did you know? He wanted to laugh at his mind for playing a children's game with himself. God, he was really going nuts huh? Well, might as well continue with the torture. I spy with my little eye.. why was it only one eye? I mean, wolves had two. All the animals he knew of had two. So who the hell said 'my little eye?' A wolf or some type of uni-eyed wolf make the game up? If so then the poor bastard. ....something brown...'A dead looking tree that is covered in white snow' ... I'm done with this. A loud groan slipped from his lips as he entered a clearing with trees reaching towards the ground. They looked ridiculous to him, like some scrawny mutt with a crazy fur-do would. But they were just trees, so he didn't think much of it as he continued forward. And then he came upon something interesting, tracks from a wolf who seemed to be enjoying themselves on this hideous day. Perhaps, however, this could turn out well for him. A slow grin took over his jaws, a chuckle releasing from his throat. And by the faint smell of it, it was a she-wolf. But not just any she-wolf, a Helidos she-wolf. And from what he had seen, some of those girls were beauties. And oh, how fun it might be to scar their little faces and, if he found himself in the mood, their pure souls. Licking his jaws he could only imagine the taste of blood on his tongue again. Eating wolves was something he could never see himself do, but their blood sure was divine. What were those creatures that preyed solely on blood? Vampires? Perhaps he was one of them, but then again he couldn't just live on the liquid. A man like himself needed meat, fuel. He'd let those blood suckers keep that lifestyle to themselves.

Reaching the cave, from which the sweet scent of the maiden now lay, he licked his jaws. His head lowered as his fur bristled with anticipation. Eyes narrowed and an evil grin on his face, he waved his tail in a slow threatening, excited way. And just as he was about to take a step forward and let out a growl there was a sharp pain in his derriere, almost like his was pricked or bitten by something. But when he sharply turned around, his eyes blazing with fury, he found there to be no evidence of a wolf or animal. But there had to be something, Lyonitus simply didn't just get weird pains. Especially in that area. He decided to ignore it for now, his attention turning back to the cave. His salmon hued tongue swept over his lips, his legs moving soon after. But the sight that lay before him in the unknown cave was one he did not expect to see.

Curled up, fast asleep was the foolish fae. He could easily do what he pleased with her like that. But he was stopped, dead in his tracks as his eyes widened and his head raised. His tail and threatening attitude vanished. And for the first time in his life, he was stunned. He blinked, once, twice before he shook his head. This wasn't him, what was wrong with him? But she looked so simply beautiful as she slept... yet there wasn't anything out of the ordinary that he could see about here. Cliché, a female who absolutely, probably, hated his guts was still, admittedly, more beautiful than this one here. And if he were to chose someone, Lyonitus would have thought it to be with someone with a fire, and not someone who caught his gaze while she slept. He growled softly, not liking the reaction she had on him, but he couldn't deny his desire for her. Not sexually or physically, he just wanted her. He breathed in deeply, her scent now making his heart feel slightly flustered. Oh, hell. He took one step forward, then another, and so on until he stood before her. Reaching a foreleg over, he placed his body slightly over her own resting one. What the hell am I doing? Lowering his large head he buried his face into her fur, breathing deeply as a muffled groan escaped his jaws. If only his brothers saw him now, all flustered over a female who belonged to an enemy. The Elite knew zero, about her. No name, no occupation, nada. She was foreign, completely and utterly, and yet he wanted nothing more that for her to be his now. Shifting his body, he moved more over her, his hind that matched the foreleg slowly moving to stand over her completely. His head shifted too, his muzzle brushing through the vixen's fur. His jaws were parted as he breathed, every exhale causing the strands of fur upon he neck to dance. But he said nothing, just continued his soft exploration of her. However, all hell would be loose when she woke up. And how was he supposed to explain why he was standing over her, nuzzling her neck like a love-sick yearling, when he had no idea himself? Shit, what the hell have you gotten yourself into, Lyonitus?
MADE BY ★MEULK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 03:08

Naya had been sleeping for a while when she felt a presence in the cave. She opened her eyes softly letting her eyes adjust to the light again when she felt someone standing above her. Her muscle tensed for a moment but she relaxed immediately when she saw the male standing above her. She felt a slight pain in her chest causing her to groan, she looked around confused trying to see what could have cause this pain as a Healer she wished to know in case some other would experience pain the same way but she couldn't see anything that could have cause the sudden pain in her chest. She flushed as she realized that he probably had heard her "Who the hell are you?" she said her voice a bit husky from her sleep yet it still held that demanding tone. Even though she liked to have him near she did want to stand up, that was when she caught his scent *Erenyx yet she did not fear the male even though she had heard nothing good about the pack. In fact she felt oddly relaxed around him. She got tired of waiting and pushed herself up as she felt how her legs began to feel numb. She turned around to look at the wolf after she had stretched her legs from the slumber "who are you?" she asked simply an intense feeling of wanting to know the male run across her whole body, she looked in his eyes the one green and the other yellow *what pretty colors they are* she thought with a smile *I might as well introduce myself* she thought with a laughter "My name is Naya" she stated as she looked at the wolf, he was very good looking hell that word didn't describe him properly handsome would do better but yet it somehow wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 16:58

L y o n i t u s . . .
She was waking up, he could tell. Her body shifted, moved. Well, now he has to explain what exactly he was doing. Sighing, he pulled his head back.  Simply now just looking down at her, waiting to witness her reaction to his presence. Once those eyes of her had opened, she stiffened. He should leave, get away before she ran back home screaming 'rape.' But he seemed to be frozen, and as he head turned to look at him she...relaxed? What the hell? He heard her groan, the sound getting a reaction out of him. It sounded pained, like she'd been hit with something. Like I had been before I entered this damn cave... wait a minute, something is going on. But what exactly?

His mouth was closed now as he just looked at her, staring down at her eyes. 'Who the hell are you?' Even if she had this sort of effect on him, for reasons unknown that bothered him, that didn't give her the ability to boss around like he was some lowlife. But he bit back his anger, settling for a harsh warning growl and quick glare. It was no doubt that she had caught his scent now, the lace of his brother's pack like a branding upon his skin. If she held any sort of uncomfort, she sure didn't show it. He hadn't answered her question, he had a feeling she would ask again anyway. As she started to move forward, obviously wanting to stand, he moved back. Avoiding having her body touch his own, he kept a distance. Which seemed weird, considering he had no problem nuzzling up to her as she rested. But just because he wasn't touching didn't mean he wasn't looking. She looked young, and pure too. And as she stretched, he back arching, his eyes did not waver or stray. They stayed glue to her, assessing her muscle movement. He held no shame, even if she caught him when he turned around.

'My name is Naya.' He nodded, his tongue flicking agains the roof of his mouth as he spoke. Tail flicking behind him. "Lyonitus." He offered no other information about himself. He could only wonder if she was totally alarmed by him, and if she was just truly blocking out her fears for now. This whole ordeal was confusing, and he didn't like it. Shifting he took a step back, towards the entrance to the cave. "You must have questions. I'm afraid I can't answer them. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't know. You shouldn't stay out here long though, don't know who is going to come by. And even if you are relaxed, you shouldn't be. You know nothing about me, and a girl like you should stay away from wolves like me." It was true, there was a reason that wolves going Helidos or Erenyx. They were opposites, one good and the other considerably messed up. It wouldn't take a genius to figure that out. Erenyx was complicated, he knew that some wolves would rather have him dead. But none lacked the courage as of now to go against him. And the arrival of himself and Reaper gave the illusion as he was under protection. Which was partly true. Even if the older Elite didn't completely agree with his brother's views, he would still stand by him. A loyal dog without a doubt, he liked the chaos in things. It is what made things interesting. And for now he would just sit back and watch the show.
MADE BY ★MEULK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 02:17

She laughed a short laugh no emotion was held within it "[color=#99ffcc]There will always be questions that no one can't answer/color]" she said shortly as she watched him *Erenyx* the thought of him being Erenyx still were in her mind, yet she wasn't afraid of him. She knew that Helidos and Erenyx was opposite of each other, that much had been made clear when she entered the pack. Small murmurs of the war that had happened before her arrival were still in the air, she could often hear some of the wolves talk about it, yet she didn't know what to think of it. She walked to the cave's entrance and looked out in the snow, she had a strong urge to turn around and be close to the male who was with her * Lyonitus * she tasted the name in her mind and it seemed like it was made to roll off her tongue with such ease. She turned her head around and looked at him "And what might you be doing out here, Lyonitus?" she asked in her usual soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 18:46

L y o n i t u s . . .
Her words were true, everyone had things to say that the did not want to admit. Or simply couldn't explain, like himself currently. But she seemed not to mind his previous actions, almost like she wanted him to be above her. Or for less intimacy and for the innocent onlookers, pressed against her. He was sure he wouldn't mind that either. He towered over her, and his muscular frame would surely impress her fragile looking frame compared to his. And now just because she looked like she might break if he were to put too much force, doesn't mean she would. Strength comes in many forms, not just physically. Helidos was strong in how close the pack members were, Erenyx completely different kind. It is all about where one finds that inner strength and how the execute it.

Keeping his eyes trained on her moving body, he analyzed how her body slightly swayed. How each paw was placed gently onto he ground of the cave. Her facial expression as she gazed out into the snow. He had to turn his head back, looking over his left shoulder. They were silent for a few moments, before she decided to turn back towards him, her jaws opening as she spoke. Her voice, soft and soothing, drifted into his ears, giving him small shivers of strange pleasure down his spine. Never would he have thought that he could feel in such a way. Is this what Teren felt like all those years ago? Is this what I have been afraid of? What was he doing out here? Well, he couldn't tell her he was looking for trouble now could he? Although she wasn't scared of him now, she would be as soon as she knew he was planning on harming her. Dear lord, I should really find something else to do with the days I have left.

Instead of answering he followed her, moving his body in a way to show off his muscles without making it known he was trying. He wanted to distract her, tear her mind away from her question. Reaching her, he rested his head on her rump, brushing his chin against her body as her moved to stand beside her. Eventually he reached her neck again, and as he buried his nose once more in her fur, he softly mumbled, "Mmm, does it really matter?" Softly his began to nibble on her skin, gently tugging every now and then. He stepped to the side, towards her, his shoulder pressed against her. His hip against her own. His banner flicked up to softly rest on her lower back before trailing down to wrap around her own. She smelt heavenly, she even made the scent of Helidos appealing. She was so ordinary, and yet she had captivated him. And now he stood, trying to sway her from learning more about him, about his evil ways, to keep her there.
MADE BY ★MEULK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 00:44

Naya watched him as he moved around in the cave. She weren't afraid to admit that she watched him and she were delighted with what she saw, his muscle working perfectly as he walked around. When he came in contact with her own body she couldn't help but shiver from the delight that she felt. For a moment she forgot what she had asked him, but then she remembered again. She looked at him "It doesn't matter. But it is always nice to know what other wolves are up to" she said with a chuckle in her voice. His voice were like the sweetest music in her ears. She once told Teeku that watching the sunset was one of her favorite things, in this moment her favorite thing was to be here... With a wolf from Erenyx. The smell of Erenyx that lingered on him didn't scare her. She had heard a lot of things about the pack, but right now here with Lyonitus it didn't matter. Her mother had once told her about how amazing love felt, Naya had been longing to feel the way her mother did, perhaps the delight and pleasure she felt around Lyonitus were only small things of what love felt like. She was lost in the thought for a while before she returned back to the present and she looked over at the male next to her. "What is it like? Erenyx I mean" she asked softly, she had only heard things from her pack members, actually hearing it from someone who lived there would be a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 16:37

L y o n i t u s . . .
In reply to the next words she spoke to his mumbled ones, Lyonitus only offered a grunt. She had chuckled finding amusement in him, which was something others did not find very often. He didn't think of himself to be amusing, rather the one that needed to be amused. He was constantly bored, and often got that way after a certain period of time with a new toy. For now he was just waiting until whatever puppy love he had for this vixen to pass so he could carry on his way. He'd enjoyed they way her body shivered as he pressed his own against it. It let him know he did have some control over her. She also didn't seem to mind the obvious age gap between the two, which was a plus. As an older brute it was kind of difficult to find a she wolf willing to accept his possible affections. Most of the pretty ones were either young or taken anyway. Ginning against the fur and flesh of her neck he pressed closer to her. Maybe even forcing her away a little, but he would keep their proximity at the same level. His soft nips started to become a bit more feisty and a bit rougher. But after each he would soothe the sting with a soft stroke of his tongue. After succeeding in doing that a few times, he just settled for having his nose buried in her fur. His eyes were shut too, ears perked for the sound of her voice. He hummed contently, a low rumble in his chest. Erenyx? He could feel her head was now faced towards him, her neck muscles gave that away. Pulling back he locked his eyes on her own. Raising a brow he looked down at her before shrugging. A small grin plastered on his face. Different, intriguing, more... violent than most packs. Male dominated. All, save two, of our higher ranked are males. Including myself." Who was he to not boast a little bit? Smirking he winked down at her, his mouth coming close to her ear. "But most importantly, strong and durable..." His tone was a bit husky at the end, slightly above a whisper. Her pressed against her more, his hormones talking and trying to convince her own. The season was upon them, and what was the problem in having a little fun?
MADE BY ★MEULK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 08:40

" If all higher ranking are males, I bet that it is hard to find a female that actually cares about you as a person and not just for your high rank" she thought out loud. She could imagine it, her old pack had been like that a few times, and she would often see females throwing themselves at some males because of their high rank. She hated how the females just did that, she wished to find love and a mate that she could start a family with *but who would want a female who can't protect those she loves ?* she questioned herself. With a head shake she chased the thought away. At his last words she couldn't help but shiver a bit "Must be nice for you mate to know that" she said while she looked at him a bit warmth had sneaked into her voice as she spoke. She felt oddly safe with him, and the thought of him having a mate did sting a bit...Or more like a lot! She turned around looking at him before she gently placed her head on his neck, enjoying the scent of him of Erenyx. She never thought much about falling in love with a male from another pack, she had always thought that it would be someone from her own pack. Then it hit her, she had fallen in love with this male, or at least some state of love. But she wouldn't trade it at this moment. She felt her whole body screaming for him, yes she wanted him. But could she allow herself to give her to him? What would the future then be? She didn't know all she was sure of in that moment was that she loved Lyonitus from Erenyx. She turned around her whole body so that she were in front of him as she leaned against his shoulder whispering in his ear "Durable you say? prove it" she said in a bit husky voice as a smirk slowly found it's way to her face

Last edited by Healer Naya on February 18th 2016, 13:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weather Wolf
Administrator
Administrator
Weather Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 15:41

– F O R E C A S T –
The snow begins to fall gently as the winds pick up their speed. Should you find shelter? Or should you seek the companionship of one another?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 23:11

* Bump *
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 17:53

L y o n i t u s . . .
A shrug moved his shoulders slightly up and down. How females looked at him never really mattered in his eyes. Wether lust, disgust, or affection; it didn't matter. He'd always been the one just to get a job done and then move on to the next. In his past, gathering the supplies for his pack's needs was always just something that he did. Once they had returned home successful, he may have a few more encounters with one of them, but that was it and it was rare. He left the rest of that dirty work to his brothers that were interested. So the fae's comment about it being hard to find a mate that cared for him because of who he was and not of his rank didn't matter. There was no mate to speak of, not that he would want to even bring her up in this moment. He finished his words, noting her shiver that moved all her body movements against his own. He had her, he knew it. He got her just where he wanted her. But it wasn't just for pleasure, or temporary relief. He actually wanted to have the possibility to start a life with this girl. It confused him greatly, but at the same time he felt the need to accept it. Despite whatever doubts and questions he might have. "Mate? There is none." It felt almost vital that he shared this information with her. Almost as if he wanted her to have complete faith in him. Which she shouldn't, but he wanted it anyway. Her face was then pressed into his neck and he could help but smile a bit for a moment. A true genuine smile. Not a crooked grin or sinister smile. But a small, happy, loving one. Something he never thought he would find himself doing. However he got rid of the little thing before she could see it, removing it as she moved her head way from his body. She moved in front of his, moving her muzzle to reach up to his ear. He leaned down slightly, letting her lean on his shoulder. "Durable you say? Prove it?" Getting brave now are we? Her voice was husky, and as he moved his head back, a hungry predatory yet loving gaze in his eyes he looked at the smirk on her lips. "With pleasure, Naya." Moving forward just a bit he gripped her neck in his jaws before lifting her up as high as he could off the ground and carrying her deeper into the cave. Once satisfied with the location, he set it down, immediately getting to work. He growled a bit in her ear, pressing himself more intimately and forcefully against her, feeling her body against his. And then he proved his statement, earning a bit of fun in return for his actions.
-fade to black-
MADE BY ★MEULK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 01:01

*No mate* she thought surprised by the fact that he didn't have a mate.  "I don't have a mate either" she told him before she looked at him with a smile on her lips as she followed him into the cave.

- Fade to black-

She stood there and looked at him with love in her eyes. She nuzzled her face against his in a sign of affection; she was quite shocked to find herself doing this to a male who she didn’t know a thing about except for his name, pack and the fact that he didn’t have a mate. “ well I must admit that you are pretty strong and durable ” she said in a clear voice a laughter could be found underneat it. She looked at him before she asked “ what will happen once we leave this cave? Will we be strangers again, will we if a fight break out kill each other? "she had thought about it for a second before she gave herself to him * what will happen if I get pregnant? she thought for a while, if she got pregnant would her pups be accepted into Helidos or Erenyx? Would her, no would their pups be accepted by the outside world? She looked at him and she felt nothing but love towards him, it was strange she had never loved someone as much as she loved him in this moment. If they met again would she still feel this love towards him? Would he feel whatever he felt towards her in this moment if they met again another place? She wondered about this while she looked at him, in this cave where she didn’t thought about meeting another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 04:29

* bump *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid shot me (Elite Lyonitus)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1