Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermath.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aftermath. Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath. Aftermath. Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 21:36

It had been a full day since the brute had been injured. The antlers of a buck impaling the brute in three different places along his flank. He had been in critical condition when he arrived at the healer's den, once of the punctures had caused internal bleeding. It had taken a full day until he was stable.

His breathing now no longer had a wheezing sound to it, now he breathed in shallow quiet breaths. He was awake now, most of the previous day he had fallen into a slumber, his energy depleted from the ordeal. Even now he was still quite weak, not quite ready to leave the healer den just yet, but the male would get restless soon.

He shifted slightly now, his wounds giving off a dull ache, and he still felt slightly drowsy from whatever those seeds the healers had given him yesterday. He only remembers feeling quite tired after eating those. If not for the herbs the healers used he would probably feel pain many times worse. He only remembers feeling quite tired after eating those.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath. Aftermath. Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 20:09

Busy with sorting new herbs didn't distract Creek from seeing her newest patient stir in his sleep. Walking over to him Creek sniffed him over to examine his healing wounds, "Hello there Warrior, don't try to move much. If you are in pain just nod a bit and I'll tend to you." She spoke, her voice calm and unworried. Looking back to his puncture wound the fae looked over her shoulder to her bowl of poultice and went to fetch it. A mixture of several healing herbs lay in a mash if the bowl and would help to heal his wounds, though would sting. "I'm going to put more mash on you, it will sting a bit, but try not to move much." She said as she applied the mash.

He was lucky this warrior. Puncture wounds with internal bleeding weren't something to mess with, but he was a fighter and had a good chance of recovery. Her thoughts than drifted to the where abouts of another warrior, Chiara. The ashen fae had been in and out so much Creek was starting to grow accustom to seeing her here. Having filled Creek in about his injury she had proven a good asset to getting him water and some easy to identify herbs. Now Creek had sent her out to hunt and perhaps sleep as she was growing tired from worry. Smiling to herself the cream fae thought back to when Juno and Marrok were here, in much the same position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath. Aftermath. Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 18:20

Kodiak's ears flicked in the healer's direction as her voice broke the silence. The male shifted his head slightly to see her across the den. The healer interested the warrior a bit. He hadn't really seen a healer in action before. Of course, he had caught glimpses of the healers in the camp, but now he was able to observe it much more closely. The brute was quite amazed in the healing powers found in many plants he had just walked by without giving a second glance at. There was truly much more to this forest around him than he thought. "My name is Kodiak." he said softly in response to the healer.

Once the healer began to reapply another mash, he still flinched slightly as the puncture wounds protested, even under her light paws and previous warning of the pain. He tried his best to remain still however.

As he scented the den around him, he noted the strong scent of many herbs that seemed to permeate the air, filling his nostrils. He was able to catch the faint scent of other things however, one of those scents being that of the fae Chiara. She had been here? Kodiak could tell she had been here often, her scent was everywhere, almost as much as Creek's scent. He then started to wonder where she was, was she hurt? What if she was here with him. Kodiak craned his head to look around the den now, a slight worry coming over him until he confirmed she was not here, and his worry was just foolish. He sighed then lying his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath. Aftermath. Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 19:24

ooc-I apologize for my absence lately. I hereby state a time skip for all healer den threads involving Creek. All wolves that were inside the den or awaiting treatment have now seen Creek and have left. It's up to the players to decide the repercussions of their wolves injuries. Again I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath. Aftermath. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos :: Helidos :: Pack Living :: Healer Den-