Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 15:10

Syn pads into the clearing, she desperately needed a break from pack life. She wasn't used to all of the members yet. Though they welcomed her, they reminded her too much of her old pack. They worked as though they were a single unit. They acted as though they together, were a single wolf. Living, breathing and hunting as one. She supposed it was a good thing, since it made them more trusting and close to each other. However it made the memories unbearable. Memories of her family, of home. Nightmares haunt her every night, about her old pack, of her last battle, etc. She was sick of it. She wanted, no needed a friend. Someone to talk to, someone who understand. She growls in frustration, in sorrow, in pain. Is her life going to be doomed this way forever?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 17:41

Zephyr left the clearing, he had nothing to do and he felt he should explore some more lands. He knew quite a bit of wolves in the pack yet he only actually had conversations with a few. He knew his goal was to meet and become friends with all or most of the pack, but that would be hard if he didn't actually converse with any other wolves. He walked through the dense forest following his paws wherever they took him. And soon he heard the trickle of water, as he got closer he could hear it was actually more than a trickle and actually a waterfall. He walked towards the water and dipped his head taking a drink from the new pond. He had not been here yet, although it still seemed familiar for some reason. He pushed the thought to the side when he noticed another wolf, she didn't seem to notice him so he smiled and walked over to her, "Hello Miss, I don't believe I have met you yet, although I remember seeing you at the meeting. I can't recall your name though?" He paused trying to think of her name from the meeting but couldn't. "I'm Zephyr by the way," he smiled and sat, hoping she would not be hostile. Although he had met only a couple hostile wolves and they had only been in the neutral lands. For now he would just allow her to answer or leave if she wanted instead. He was fine with either, if she didn't want to talk then she didn't have to.

[sorry not that good, but I am working on getting my muse back]
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 15:48

Tag
Words
There's a fire inside this heart and a riot, about to explode into flames.
Syn looked up to see a wolf with a grey pelt and amber eyes. He was handsome, she guessed. She didn't normally judge wolves based on appearance so she wouldn't know the first thing about looks. Her own honey coloured irises flashed in the sunlight like a fire. She dipped her head in greeting towards the male who'd introduced himself as Zephyr. She'd seen him around the camp, he was a hunter. Fast and strong enough to feed the camp. She respected hunters, and never thought herself above them. Their jobs were equally important as defending the camp, they had to feed the warriors and fend off competing predators. Figuring it would be polite to give her name to the male, she spoke. "Hi, my name is Syn. I haven't been out much because my leg was injured. I had to stay in the healers den. That's probably why you haven't seen me since the meeting." She smiles shyly. When had she ever been made shy by another wolf? This male was already changing her and she'd only just met him. Calm down Syn, it's only because a male had never looked twice at you. You just aren't used to it. She told herself she was just enjoying this new attention. That was all. If, if this male was even remotely interested in her, he'd have to earn her heart. But nonetheless, she gave him a warm smile.
Notes
template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 19:41

He nodded, it was Syn. She seemed nice, although he couldn't help but wonder what happened to her leg. "Nice to finally meet you Syn," he smiled. "If you don't mind me asking Miss Syn, how did you get injured?" he hoped that he didn't seem to nosey. Yet he was just curious, he didn't mind if she didn't want to answer though. It wasn't important, she was nice and seemed like a wolf that he would like to get to know. Just like Paislee, she was a fun wolf and with their training they made a great pair. He put this to the side for now and focused on Syn, maybe she was looking for friends too, like him. But he didn't know what else to say so he sat there sort of awkwardly, normally he would have a lot to say but he couldn't think of anything. He looked around in thought, maybe she would have something to say that could end the awkwardness or maybe it wasn't awkward at all for her.

[Couldn't think of what to write XD this turned out crappy but it works for now]
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 15:00

Tag
Words
Syn ducked her head in embarrassment. At the time she wasn't used to the territory and was unable to navigate the snowy terrain. She didn't see the root jutting out nor did she see the ravine she fell into. The battle, the journey and her fall took it's toll on her body. "Honestly, it was a few things that caused it. I had been in a recent battle and journeyed for a while. I was too tired, cold, and hungry to see the ravine I fell into." Not interested. She decides as she smiles sheepishly at Zephyr.
Notes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 21:13

He nodded, it was too bad she was injured. He wouldn't know what to do if he somehow injured himself and couldn't leave the healers den. He didn't judge her like most wolves might, he knew how it felt to be so tired that you could barely notice things even as obvious as a ravine. "Ah, that is to bad." he paused in thought, "How did you come across Pyrvanthros?" he spoke out of curiosity and to start a conversation. He normally didn't have troubles holding a conversation with wolves but usually the other wolf would be talking more also. He felt a bit awkward with the fact that he couldn't keep a conversation going very well with her. Maybe it was because they have barely spoken though. "I came across Pyrvanthros after about a year and a half of traveling. I didn't have much that caused me to come to this pack in particular. Only the fact that I felt useless as a Loner." he stopped and allowed her a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 07:47

Tag
Words
How much should I tell him? He didn't ask for where you came from, but it might be crucial in answering his question. Syn mentally debated. Her travel wasn't really majestic. In fact, looking back on it, she felt that she was too weak and pathetic. Why was talking to this wolf so hard? Maybe it's because you were secluded from other wolves for so long. A tiny voice inside her head whispered. Yep, that was the voice she'd so accurately named Common Sense. It could be a sarcastic ass sometimes. "Well, I tripped over a root and fell into a ravine, that's how." She jokes, attempting to lighten the mood. "I had been journeying for a while though, fresh out of battle. After falling into the ravine, I scented the borders, I howled for help and the Alpha answered my call." She wasn't comfortable with calling the alpha by his first name. Her former pack was that casual, but she didn't know if Pryvanthros was the same way.
Notes

Last edited by Warrior Syn on February 15th 2016, 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 10:13

Zephyr chuckled, "That is quite an unfortunate line of events." He smiled and attempted to change the conversation. "You met Alpha Magnus? He seemed nice, I haven't had a chance to talk to him one on one yet. I was accepted by Alphess Chiara." He paused and looked around him. "This pack, this place. It is all so nice. Compared to my last pack. They actually care about every wolf and not just themselves. The only bad thing about Pyrvanthros I can think of is the fact that there are three other packs around it. I am worried that a war will come. I don't want there to even be a chance for this pack to falter." He spoke aloud, remembering his old pack. It has to be good now, now that his sister is in rule. He hoped that she took control at least. Even though she was only a Healer he knew that she had it in her to lead. He hoped that she wouldn't judge him for sharing at all. But he wanted to somehow have a conversation starter and maybe she would be more willing to share knowing that he trusted her enough for him to share about himself. Even though he barely knew her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Breaks and Making Friends [Zephyr]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1